Splosh - the proposal

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Splosh - the proposal

Postby mr angry » 29 Jul 2012, 11:42

18 months had gone by since Stephanie had been first introduced to the gentle art of being a slapstick stooge and, in that time, she had been on the receiving end of dozens of custard pies pushed into her face, down her cleavage and, in fact generally splattered across her sexy young body. Not to mention the blouses, skirts and dresses which had been torn from her after each messing up.

In the real world too, things had moved on, she had finished uni with her degree and started her new job and, as we were not now seperated by the distance, sploshings had become more frequent! There had been a couple of things I had been meaning to do for a while now, so preparations had been started. Up to now, mess had been dessert, pies etc so I thought it was time to take it to the next level so to speak. The scenario I was planning was going to involve an awful lot of mess, and she was going to cop the lot, in more ways than one, so the action was being moved to the garage.

I had taken the afternoon off work and set to work, firstly I pushed my unfinished Mark III Cortina preservation project out of the way and set up a paddling pool with a curved wood bistro chair in the middle of it, then a table for all the mess, five plastic buckets, full to the brim with soup, baked beans, custard, spaghetti, chocolate sauce, pie filling etc. THe table was groaning under the weight of pies, bags of flour, two dozen eggs, instant dessert, gravy in bowls, several gateaux, tins of spray cream, treacle, syrup, cooking oil and two tubs of cheap white emulsion paint, wallpaper paste, and a giant cake made from flour and water.

I had also been clothes shopping and decided it was time she was in uniform. THe usual black underwear, and the six inch platform heels which had survived many sploshings, all I needed now was my gorgeous girlfriend. After what seemed like ages, I heard her let herself into the flat and went round to the hallway to greet her with a kiss.

"get your5self changed and come to the garage when youre ready"

"OK, what have you got me?" she replied with a grin, knowing what was in store for her

"check this out" I replied handing her a Next carrier bag

"wait there, I may be a while though" teasingly running her tongue around her lips

I passed the time by idly flicking channels on the TV as she always liked to take her time getting ready, knowing it turned me on and also, regardless of howmessy she was going to get, she always liked to make herself as sexy as possible.

This time was no exception and when she finally emerged into the living room 45 minutes later she looked amazing!

WPC Stephanie strode confidently into the room, the "uniform" was actually a black business suit I had got from Tesco extra, the jacket buttons had been replaced by silver ones, which just about fastened over her 34F tits, the pencil skirt was really too tight at a size 8 and, but for the split up the back, she wouldnt have been able to walk in it, the blouse was from the school uniform section and was intended for a 12 year old, not a busty 22 year old, so you can only imagine how the buttons were straining but she had somehow managed to button it up to the neck so she could wear the black tie.

underneath were a tiny black g string and the push up black wonderbra, which gave her a huge cleavage, you could also see the outline of the black suspender belt through the thin tight material of the skirt. The wpc hat I had got from a fancy dress outfit shop, together with the epaulettes added to the jacket with the appropriate number 69!

I walked up to her and put my arms rounder her, kissing as I ran my hands over her beautiful body, admiring her immaculate make up

"you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world"

"God have you any idea how sexy I feel wearing this" she replied

She looked so erotic that it seemed a shame to totally destroy the outfit but doing it was going to be such a turn on that it was going to have to be done, but I decided that we would have to enjoy this outfit a little longer so a slight change in the scenario was called for.

" I think you should start by being the boss and getting a bit of your own back for all the messings up youve had, mistress Steph"

I could tell from the wicked grin and glint in her eye that she liked the idea.

"Right you, you are under arrest"

"What??" I replied, faking outrage

"Yes, you, I think people like you who break the law should be punished, if It was up to me they would be horsewhipped"

I had never been into fem domination but this was getting me turned on, watching her walking up and down in the immaculate, skin tight uniform and those magnificent skyscraper heels

"Right, now its time to take you to the interrogation room"

she twisted my arm up behind my back and frog marched me out of the kitchen door and, after a quick glance to make sure no one was about, the few feet to the garage, where she pulled the door closed and out the bar on from the inside.

"What the fuck is all this for then"

She asked, in charachter, I also liked her to talk dirty, her nicely spoken voice trash talking was another thing I found strangely erotic

" I hear you like to dress young girls up in uniforms and throw mess at them, what is this all about then?"

Knowing that this was what she was going to get was now irresistable and it was time to turn the tables on her

"JUst wait, bitch, I want to see that arrest warrant" I siad, grabbing a piece of paper (actually a remider for the gas bill)

"The address is wrong and so is the name, when I report you to your superiors, you are in big trouble "

She put on a shocked acting face

"oh no, please, I need this job"

"well you should have thought of that first, lets see, wrongful arrest and threats to use a whip"

"yes, I know, sorry"

"mmm lets think, I could keep it quiet, if you agree to instant punishment, off the record, of course"

"Well I suppose so"

"Sit, bitch"

She did, on the chair while I walked over to her and removed her hat, her lovely shiny dark hair cascaded down to her shoulders as I smashed a dozen eggs over her head, one at a time

"what are you doing? my hair"

"silence, I am only just starting on you"

I left her on the chair and filled her hat with custard, then pushed it back on her head, letting the custard run down her face to her jacket.

next more eggs, in the pockets of the jacket were smashed, provoking more pretend outrage

While she was protesting about her uniform I then tipped the first bucket, of beked beans over her, then, as she looked up, the first of many pies smashed into her face

She stood up, while I placed another pie on the chair so she sat back in it, the mess oozing out from the straining skirt.

Anothwer bucket now, this one of a mixture of tomato and chicken soup thrown at her then a pie sandwich at each side of her head

By now she had abandoned acting and was running her hands over the slippery costume and starting to moan with pleasure as I kept up the attack, slamming two more pies into her face and pouring cooking oil over her, she pushede the chair aside and began writhing around in the growing amount of mess in the pool, her uniform still just about concealing her voluptuous young body, while I emptied the contents of two bags of flour over her.

Nezt I lay her on her back on the table and opened her legs as far as the tight skirt allowed, before filling it with a bucket of custard.

Moaning with pleasure, she dived back into the mess in the pool, the uniform could'nt last for much longer, the seams on the skirt gave up the struggle and with a tearing sound it split up one side to the waistband, as I sprayed her full in the face with a giant sized squeezy bottle of mayo, followed by one of tomato ketchup

now, able to, she started fingering herself with her long acrylic nails, before ripping off what was left of the skirt

"Thats my job!" I said excitedly, throwing another pie at her.

By now I was stark bollock naked, my cock sticking out like a car park barrier and I joined her in the mess, grabbing a bucket and scooping it full of the reeking slippery goo, them pouringb it over her, the mess running in waves down the still fastened jacket and blouse, which couldnt stand much more of the strain and the seam at the sleeve of one side of the jacket split so it was unceremoniously ripped away, and discarded while Stephanie then startyed yanking at the straining buttons on the blouse before shredding it, next I unclipped the catch on her bra, allowing it to fall away and her huge tits with their fully erect nipples to bounce free into my eager hands, leaving her in just the heels, stockings and suspender belt, with a few torn remains of the blouse, her tie still fsstened round her neck with part of the collar of the blouse left of the ravaged, once pristine uniform.

She stood up and walked, unsteadily over to the table and lay down on it, her legs spreadeagled as wide as she could manage, fingering herself with one hand

"just give me a good fucking" she moaned as I joined her, easing my rock hard cock into her, slowly, then I pulled back and began to pile into her for all I was worth, with her moaning in ecstasy, while I called her all the dirty names I could think of, and she replying

"Im a dirty fucking bitch, just ram it into me"

Two hours later, we had exhausted ourselves and lay down, covered in every concievable mess

"Under all that mess is the most beautiful girl in the world and there is something elsi I would like to give you"

"surely, theres nothing else to throw at me and youve been screwing me like mad for ages, you cant....can you?"

"No, its just this" I replied handing her a little box, she opened it, an engagement ring glittered inside

"This is probably the most unromantic proposal a girl has ever had, messed up with goo, clothes ripped to bits, but YES"

"just wait what I'm planning for the reception"

The remains of a pie hit m,e in the face as we lay back in the mess, kissing

THE END

Or is it?

Feedback welcome
mr angry

Re: Splosh - the proposal

Postby enswan » 30 Jul 2012, 12:45

Good story, look forward to seeing were you go with t from here!
PS only tip I would give, is maybe a quick once over with the spell check :) Still reads fine though :)
enswan

Postby matt2matt2002 » 01 Aug 2012, 08:27

Sure ticked all my boxes
many thanx
quite excellent

have you any more?

M
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002