My dream (Fiction)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

My dream (Fiction)

Postby messyalan » 13 Jul 2012, 09:52

This is an entirely fictional story but it is based on my ideas for my next visit to Candy.

My heartbeat was a little fast as I pulled into the layby. I had chosen this particular spot weeks before because the layby went behind a thick copse of trees and seemed to be rarely used. Climbing out of the car I checked I was alone and removed the carrier bag from the boot. Walking a little way into the woods I picked a large tree and dropped the bag at the base of it before covering the bag, as best I could, with leaves.

Back to the car and I opened the boot again and took out the suitcase containing my set of special clothes with my heart rate still increasing. Opening the back door I sat and removed my shoes and socks then slid my jeans and boxers down. Opening the case revealed my female clothes. All new and still bagged. The first thing to do was lay a towel outside the car to stand on as I wouldn't want to get my nice new clothes dirty. Opening the first bag revealed the new matching black lacy undies. I started with the suspender belt and pulled off the price tags before unclipping it and fastening it round my waist. Swivelling it into place I took a glance in either direction but all was still quiet. Taking the new black seamed stockings out of the packet I rolled them onto my legs and pulled them up before fixing them to the belt. For the first time I stood and checked the seams. Neither of them were straight and my shaking hands took a little time to correct them before sitting back down again. I stopped for a moment and took a few deep breaths before continuing and that seemed to help.

From the same bag as the belt came the French knickers and I removed the tags and slid them on and pulled them up enjoying the feel of the fine lace against my shaved body. Only now did I remove my shirt and fold it up before placing it on the seat behind me. The bra was next and again the tags came off before clipping it round my chest. I swivelled it round and pulled the straps over my shoulders before adjusting them and inserting two gel breast forms filling the bra cups perfectly.

My hands started shaking again as I took the new white silk blouse from the case and removed it from its bag. I pulled out the price tag and smiled at the amount. No one would pay that for a blouse to wear it only once! I undid the sleeve buttons and slipped it on before fastening all the buttons. The tiny hidden buttons down the front were especially difficult. I stood up for the first time and took the knee length black skirt, removed the tags as before and stepped into it before fastening the button and zip and spinning it round into place. Finally I lifted the skirt and pulled the blouse tails down before releasing the skirt again.

I placed the single breasted matching jacket on the front seat along with the black and gold designer heels and the other items I needed. I then carefully folded my male clothes and put them in the suitcase along with my shoes.

Slipping into the drivers seat I adjusted the mirror so I could see my face and started on my make-up. It was then a car passed and pulled in further up the layby. I was pretty sure he couldn't see me but I kept an eye open.

I had already moisturised and applied a foundation before leaving home. I started with the lips and used a liner pencil before applying the deep red lipstick. I had plucked my eyebrows as much as I dare and now lined new ones in extending them at the sides. Next some eye make-up and a little touch of blush. Then one of the most difficult things to do properly, I think; the false eyelashes. Once they were in place I put on the jewellery. A stone and silver pendant on a silver chain, a thin silver watch on one wrist and four thin silver bangles on the other. Then came the wig which was dark, shoulder length and had a fringe which made it easier to hide my male features if needed. Finally it was time for the false nails. I applied the glue to each of my nails in turn then fixed the deep red false nails in place. No going back now as the only way to remove these was by dissolving them in nail polish remover which I had purposely left at home.

Starting the car I set off on the three mile drive to my rendezvous. I have driven dressed before and don't have too much of a problem except at traffic lights when there are pedestrians about. This is where the long hair comes in useful.

I arrived at the house and parked outside. No one on the pavement so I opened the door and slipped my feet into the heels. Then I stood and put on the jacket and slipped the handbag over my shoulder. I set off along the front path and only then did I wish I had tried to walk in the heels before I got here but I wanted all my clothes to be really new so I had only tried them briefly to check they fitted.

Eventually I reached the front door. After what seemed ages Candy opened the door.
“You're late!” she said but I couldn't argue as she looked stunning in an embroidered basque which heightened her already ample chest. She also wore a tight black black PVC mini, black stockings and knee high black stiletto boots.

I stepped into the house and received a smack from the whip in her hand as she pushed the door closed. She motioned me into the front room where there was nothing apart from a large standing wood frame in the middle and in the corner something large covered with a cloth. The frame consisted of a baseboard and a single post rising from it. At the top of the post was a cross bar and Candy made me raise my arms and place them in the cuffs at either side of the bar. She locked the cuffs and I was standing with my arms straight out in front. Only then did I realise I could see straight out the front window to the street.

Candy disappeared and returned pushing a large trolley covered with buckets and other items. From the trolley she took a large bread knife and approached. She slid my handbag from my shoulder and of course it was trapped because my wrist was fixed to the post. This was why she had the knife and with no effort she sliced through the strap.

“Let's see what the slut has in here, shall we?”

I knew exactly what was in there but watched as she took out the various objects and replaced them one at a time. This included my mobile, diary, make-up, book, spare knickers and my purse. From the purse she took all the notes before dropping it back in the bag.

“All mine I think?” she said and threw the bag across the room.

Walking up to me she looked me up and down before saying, “Did your own make-up, did you? Crap isn't it?”

She retrieved a tin of boot polish from her trolley and opened it. She pushed one finger into the polish and then smeared it along the line of one eyebrow. She repeated this with the other eyebrow before wiping her finger clean on my jacket.

Next came a bright red lipstick with she pushed with some force onto my lips smearing it round before forcing it into my mouth and coating my front teeth. Then some green liquid shoe polish was used to outline my eyes and cheeks before Candy held up a mirror.

I am not the prettiest person anyway but now I looked positively grotesque!

Now it was time for the clothes and Candy started with a large jug of tomato soup which she poured slowly down inside the back of my blouse. To heighten the sensation she obviously kept it in the fridge as it was icy cold. I felt the soup stop briefly at my waistband but then it ran round and trickled down front and back sending shivers down my spine. Down the inside of the front of my blouse went ketchup and brown sauce, the smell of which would stay for some time. Systematically my clothes were coated with mayo, flour, beans, custard, syrup, treacle and much, much more until not a single dry spot remained.

Then the knife returned and one by one she cut every single piece of clothing from me leaving my wig and my shoes till last. These both required scissors to destroy and she was finished, for now.
Only then did I remember the window and looked up to see people passing. I assumed that as the room was dark I was difficult to see, I hoped.

Candy had hardly a mark on her but she told me she was going to wash and change which she did, leaving me alone.

It was some time before she appeared and her hair was now down and she was wearing a more conventional suit in pale blue with matching heels and a white blouse. She took a mop and cleared a path in the mess before unlocking me from my shackles.

“Go and get cleaned up.” she ordered and I set off for the bathroom. Well it took some time to get even remotely clean but eventually I was passable.

Wrapping a towel round me I went downstairs to find Candy drinking tea.

“You better go and get your clothes from the car.” she said but as I walked to the door she added, “But not with this.” and whipped off my towel.

I took the keys from the hall table, opened the door cautiously and ran to the car and back in double time.

Once back inside I dressed in the hall and then joined Candy for a well needed cup of tea.

Once finished Candy then commanded, “Right, give me your car keys.”

I did as she asked and she disappeared out to my car. She returned a few minutes later, apparently satisfied but instead of returning the keys she dropped them into a small plastic bag and walked into the front room. She picked up my handbag from the floor, opened it and pushed the keys inside. Then she pulled the cloth off the object in the corner to reveal a plastic dustbin. She dropped the bag inside and I went over to see it disappearing below the surface of some gruesome liquid.

Seeing my stare Candy said, “It's mud, paint, old fat and a load of out of date sauces and spreads.”

It smelt like it as well. I knew exactly what was expected of me and leant over and plunged my arms into the thick goo. Surprisingly, given the size of the bag, I couldn't feel it and came up empty handed with the muck up both arms of my shirt to the shoulders.

“Out the way.” said Candy and she leant into the barrel dipping her head right under. She surfaced without the bag but dripping goo from her head and arms all over her skirt and shoes.

I then had another go and this time I went right under. It was very quiet but I was rewarded by the feel of the bag which I grabbed and dragged up with me.

As I came out I caught the edge of the bin and pulled it over spilling the contents all over the floor where it merged with the previous mess. As I stepped back I slipped and landed in the slime. Seeing Candy looking down I grabbed her ankle and pulled bringing her down with me.

Then it was hand to hand fighting making sure we both got completely covered. My shirt got ripped open and I replied by popping the buttons off her blouse and snapping the strap between her two bra cups.

The rest of our clothes were too tough for ripping but that didn't stop us and we soon had scissors and mutually shredded the rest of each others clothes.

Finally exhausted we headed for the bathroom and washed each other down. After a good half hour we were finished and it was time to go home. Of course my problem was I was only wearing a set of false red nails, well one was missing actually.

Now the most daring part of the day as I ran to the car, jumped in and drove back to the woods. I did get seen at least twice but by sort of leaning away from the window I don't think they saw too much.

One last surprise was when I arrived at the woods. There were four cars there. Nothing I could do about that so I parked as near as I could and walked quickly into the woods. I was relieved to find my clothes still in the wood and I quickly dressed before walking back to my car and leaving.

Eventually I made it home and got the nails off. A good relaxing day!
messyalan

Re: My dream (Fiction)

Postby kneehigh21 » 16 Jul 2012, 18:57

Exciting stuff! Thanks for posting. Always enjoy your adventures, especially when you're wearing boots. Great for keeping mess out, even better for keeping it in!
kneehigh21

Re: My dream (Fiction)

Postby Candy Custard » 23 Jul 2012, 22:04

Wow Alan! We'll definitely have to make as many aspects of that reality as possible... we'll have to see what we can do.
Candy Custard

Return to Reading Room