Revenge of trouser trauma

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Revenge of trouser trauma

Postby Messypockets » 05 Nov 2006, 10:57

REVENGE OF TROUSER TRAUMA

(This tall tale is based on an internet chat.)

Helen felt it was time to turn the tables on me. For so long now I‘d greatly enjoyed coming in her pockets. Her suit trousers pockets, jeans pockets, combat trouser pockets, Gap pants pockets, Capri pant pockets, suit jacket pockets, nylon jacket pockets, mackintosh pockets, jeans jacket pockets.

She’d also worn my clothes so I could come in my own pockets.

Now it’s not me being over demanding, Helen loved it too, the thought of me humping her pockets really turns her on.

And so one night Helen had a little surprise for me.

She told me to put on my best suit, which of course I did straight away, with know idea what she had in mind.

She too also changed into a sexy trouser suit.

She told me to wait me to wait in the lounge. When she emerged from the bedroom she wore over her trousers an enormous strap-on.

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Helen, one hand in one trouser pocket, the other masturbating with the strap-on which was getting harder and harder the more she rubbed. It was amazingly responsive to Helen’s caresses.

She came over to me and rammed the rubber penis deep into my trouser pocket. It banged against my own rock hard penis. We kissed and began fondling each other. She felt so good in the suit. Tugged on the penis in my pocket and Helen rubbed the crotch of my trousers, hard.

The strap-on had become rock hard. Suddenly, as I continued to tug on it, fake sperm gushed from it. My pocket filled instantly and bulged wonderfully. But the fake sperm was expelled with such force that sperm bust from my pocket to cover Helen’s trousers. And the more I tugged on the strap-on the more fake sperm gushed out. Was there no end to it I asked? Then I noticed to tube coming out of the bottom of one of Helen’s trouser legs. It ran across the floor back to the bedroom from where the fake sperm was pumped at quiet a high velocity. Here, Helen told me, was enough fake sperm in buckets to last all night, so long as I kept tugging on it to release to flow.

And so began a wonderful night of revenge on my pockets.

Soon Helen had filled my trouser pockets. She then moved onto the jacket pockets, including the inside pockets and the breast pocket. She then got me to wear my mac. She went into each pocket hard, sperm soon exploding from each pocket to spray her more.

As I changed into another outfit Helen lay down on her back spraying herself all over. I heard her orgasm while I changed in the bedroom. I rushed out in a pair of Dockers pants and a nylon puffy jacket. Helen looked so hot covered in goo. I got my penis out and was soon mixing my sperm with the fake sperm already covering her suit.

After a bit of a break, Helen was back shagging my pockets. My Dockers pants pockets didn’t stand a chance, and neither did my nylon jacket pockets.

A Helen’s insistence, I got a bucket of fake sperm from the bedroom and poured it into all her waiting pockets. She then made me come in her sperm filled pockets. I tipped a bucket of fake sperm over her head when she climaxed again.

It wasn’t over yet. There was still an awful lot of fake sperm left. And a lot of my pockets still sperm free. But instead of weaning my clothes next I slipped into a pair of Helen’s Gap pants. Dark blue and tight around the bum and crotch. Wonderful! Nearly came putting them on.

Helen went wild seeing me in them and was on me madly shagging all its pockets. She began to have a multiple or orgasm. Sperm gushed, but she kept on at it. Harder and harder she pumped and harder and harder I rubbed myself and Helen. Still she didn’t stop. The thick sperm covered us both. Then suddenly the pocket lining of her Gap pants split. The trousers filled. I lay back to let all these wondrous feelings wash all over me.

A little while later I think, its difficult to say how long, Helen collapsed by my side. She looked amazing, all glowing and her clothes all thick and sticky with fake sperm.

Later Helen got into bed in her satin pyjamas and I poured the remaining three buckets of fake sperm all over her and made sweet love to her in all the mind-blowing mess.
Messypockets

Return to Reading Room