The Sophie Show

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Sophie Show

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Jun 2012, 18:24

Hello Again,

Hope you're all well in Sploshland. It's been a while, but here is my latest story offering. Hope you enjoy it - if so, please let me know. Always good to hear feedback from you lot.

Messed Wishes,
Matt (aka Slapstickman)

I was sat in Jo Mckenzie’s living room, in front of her large screen TV with Sophie and Cindy from Jo’s physical comedy class. Sophie was the cute brunette and Cindy the cute blonde, both in their late 20’s. With us in the room were Jo (of course), Lauren - a good friend of Sophie’s, Lauren’s college friend Orla, and Sophie’s childhood friend, Annie.

Lauren, a tall busty yet slim redhead was stood in front of the TV, clutching a DVD nervously. She smiled. “Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you the World Premiere of the uncut version of ‘The Sophie Show’. The version submitted for my college project is much less rude and far more sanitised, but I thought you’d prefer this version”.

There were cheers and calls of agreement as Lauren bent over and carefully inserted the DVD into Jo’s DVD player. She sat down between Sophie and me on the sofa and we all watched as the TV came to life.

Prologue

The first person to appear on screen was Annie. She was wearing her actual wedding dress and looked absolutely stunning. Her dark brown, shoulder length hair was expensively styled and her make up carefully and skilfully applied, highlighting her fabulous cheek bones and soulful dark brown eyes. Annie’s slim but curvy figure fitted perfectly into her classy, expensive looking, strapless wedding dress that tastefully revealed cleavage and draped elegantly down to her feet. She was stood (at the bottom of Jo’s garden, actually) by some flowers. It was a sunny day and everything looked idyllic. The first voice you heard was mine.

“It’s a fine day for a wedding and doesn’t the bride look fantastic; poised and beautiful, waiting for her big day. The sun’s shining, the birds are singing in the trees. Her friends and family are making their way to the church to watch the happiest day of her life unfold. It doesn’t get any better than this”. Annie smiled sweetly at the camera as if to confirm everything the voiceover had just said.

“But hold on just a minute” the voiceover continued in a more concerned tone “something’s not right”. The camera cut to Sophie and I. We were both dressed in all black. Me in black trousers and a tight black t-shirt, Sophie in a sexy looking black halter neck mini dress, stockings and suspenders. We were both wearing black bandit style eye masks and carrying two custard pies each.

“Oh no, It’s the fiendish femme fatale Splatgirl and her henchman the Slapstick Scoundrel, what can they be doing here on a day like today? Surely they wouldn’t splosh a beautiful, blushing bride on the morning of her wedding would they? Not even those miscreants would maliciously mess up a magnificent maiden would they?” Sophie and I were now stood at either side of a slightly concerned, but still smiling, Annie “They wouldn’t dare would they?”

We both nodded slowly and then I slapped the first of my pies into Annie’s shocked face. Custard pie filling slopped all over Annie’s immaculately made up face and dribbled back over her hair; a few drips made their way over her dress. She squealed as the plate slipped from her face and hit the floor via her cleavage. Her custard pie covered face was revealed as I squashed my second pie down on the top of her head, covering her perfectly styled hair in thick goo.

“This is disgraceful” the voiceover continued “how dare they do this to a beautiful young bride on her wedding day, it’s an absolute travesty. This is just not cricket”

Sophie stood behind Annie and sandwiched her head with her two pies, rubbing them in, making sure Annie’s entire head was now covered in thick custard pie filling. Annie squealed and screamed, yellow gunk dripping down her face and hair, slopping all over her dress. When we filmed the scene we had to keep pausing because Annie was laughing so much, but in the edit it looked as though she was mortified at the treatment she was receiving. Sophie and I picked up a bucket each and stood at either side of the hapless bride. At the agreed time, we both let her have it.

“Strawberry custard” the voiceover proclaimed as the pink slop was lashed over Annie from both sides covering her wedding dress and splattering over her face. Her expensive dress now dripped pink goo and clung to her figure “what could be worse?” Annie wiped her eyes as Sophie and I picked up our next buckets. I walked behind Annie with my bucket and threw it over her from behind covering the back of her dress in thick chocolate sauce “chocolate sauce, what a disgrace this pair are” the voiceover continued “in my day they’d have been horsewhipped out of town for such diabolical behaviour”. Sophie stood in front of Annie and lashed her bucket of sticky brown slime over the poor bride’s front “but they’d probably enjoy that, the deviants that they are”.

I picked up a final bucket and slowly poured the contents – thick yellow custard - over Annie’s head, covering her again in thick sloppy gunge. Her dress now dripped brown, yellow and pink. She spluttered and gasped in shock, her pristine wedding dress ruined, her face and hair covered, her cleavage plastered. At this point in Lauren’s college project, the sketch came to an end and the title sequence began, but this was the uncut version and Annie had much more humiliation to come.

Sophie stood behind Annie and began to pull at the zip at the back of her dress. Annie looked on in shock as her dress was slowly peeled from her body until the upper section fell around her waist, revealing her ample, yet perky, bare breasts. I’d already re-appeared with another two custard pies and, facing her, I smeared the two pies over her tits until they were covered in thick custard pie filling. Annie looked down in horror at her dripping boobs and glared at me as the pie mess dripped off her erect nipples and flowed down over her toned stomach. Sophie, meanwhile, splattered a pie over Annie’s back causing sticky goo to pool just above her buttocks where her dress was pulled down.

Sophie and I worked quickly, as the voiceover reappeared “what is this dastardly duo doing now? Scissors, oh no, they wouldn’t? Would they?” It was clear to even the dimmest viewer that we would and within no time we’d cut and ripped the hapless bride’s wedding dress clean off her body, leaving her naked, but for a tiny, bright white, thong. Annie screamed, but to no avail; her fast paced trashing continued. Sophie, clutching a large jug of custard opened up the front of Annie’s thong and poured the entire contents of the jug down. Goo flowed out from every angle as Annie’s fanny was plastered in slimy custard. When the jug was empty, Sophie rubbed the front of Annie’s thong sticking it to the luckless Bride’s crotch.

Meanwhile I grabbed another custard pie. With my free hand, I ripped Annie’s soggy thong from her pert buttocks and bent her over before slapping my pie with force over her bare bum. Annie squealed as custard pie exploded over her exposed buttocks. She was now completely naked, custard dripping from most of her body. The worst was yet to come for the literally blushing bride though. As the camera lingered on Annie’s fantastic, sploshed, naked body, Sophie and I wheeled on an old plastic bath tub filled with a sticky brown substance. On the side of the bath was written “Fresh Dung” but in fact the contents of the tub were a particularly thick mix of dark brown ‘TV style’ gunge.

The main camera was positioned in front of the bath tub, slightly raised so it could see the terrible gunge mixture in all its glory. Poor, naked, messy Annie stood at the other end of the bath tub and I stood behind her holding another large pie. I bent the bride over and with spanked her bare bottom hard with the remaining pie. She fell forwards partly as we’d rehearsed, but partly an involuntarily action as a result of a harder than expected pie spanking. It was a terrific shot as our sexy naked victim fell face first into the thick brown slop; her entire body submerged, her pie covered bum the last thing to sink below the surface. When her head finally rose out of the slop, Annie was completely unrecognisable. She was a total slapstick natural though and mugged for the camera, before deliberately and comically wiping her eyes. Sophie and I high-fived as our gorgeous target spluttered and splashed around naked in the thick brown gunge bath. The voiceover continued.

“I’ve never seen anything as disgraceful in my entire life. It’s a preposterous, pernicious, parasitical, perversion. It can only mean one thing………It’s the Sophie show”

Opening Credits

The camera cut to a close up of Sophie, who pulled up her mask and winked a little cheesily at the camera. But what happened next amazed most of the audience.

Sophie’s face morphed into a cartoon. It was a really good likeness of her. Cartoon Sophie was stood on an entirely white background as “The Sophie Show” appeared above her in pink and yellow cartoon writing. She was wearing a sexy pink mini dress and knee length pink boots. The lettering disappeared and a rope fell from above, landing suspended in mid air by the side of cartoon Sophie. She yanked the rope and a torrent of thick yellow cartoon goo fell down over her. Sophie stumbled around the bright white background, temporarily blinded by the sloppy concoction covering her. A banana skin appeared suddenly and our hapless cartoon heroine fell forwards.

That’s when I got my first glimpse of cartoon Matt. The cartoon me had my back to Sophie but looked over my shoulder in alarm as the sexy star of the show fell towards me, hands outreached. Cartoon Matt was wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt, but as Sophie fell she grabbed hold of my jeans to break her fall and, in classic slapstick style, pulled my jeans right off. Cartoon Matt, it appeared, was not wearing underwear and my animated bare bottom was revealed to the giggling audience. Cartoon Sophie was prostrate on the floor, clutching my jeans.

That’s when Cartoon Cindy appeared in tight white boob tube that showed a clear outline of her breasts and nipples, and black mini skirt. She was clutching two custard pies. She walked behind cartoon Matt and slapped the first pie over my exposed bottom. As cartoon Sophie rose to her knees from a horizontal position, Cindy walked behind her and lifted up Sophie’s pink mini dress. These cartoons were not big underwear fans and Sophie’s bare animated bum was also exposed, before being soundly pied, leaving the poor woman on her knees, bare pie covered bum exposed and thoroughly humiliated.

Cartoon Cindy triumphantly took centre stage, but then the white floor opened up beneath her sending her falling through black space before eventually landing with a splash in a vat of thick yellow cartoon goo. She surfaced groggily and it became evident that the fall had dislodged her boob tube. Cindy’s bare cartoon breasts were dripping in thick yellow goo.

Above, in the white room cartoon Sophie and cartoon me grinned and waved through the hole in the floor that Cindy had just fallen through, before turning our backs to the camera and walking into the distance. As we walked further away, it was clear our bare bottoms were still exposed and dripping in pie. “The Sophie Show” lettering eventually appeared in front of us, providing some modesty and signalling that the show was about to start in earnest.

“Who did that” I gasped amazed.

“That was me” Orla smiled, blushing slightly.

“That was amazing” I grinned and the rest of the audience concurred.

“She spent ages looking at your bare bum to get it right” Lauren smirked “at least that’s the reason she told me she was staring at it for hours on end”

“I did not” Orla protested, getting redder. The arguments came to a halt though as the next sketch began.

Scene 1: The Vending Machine (1)

Sophie and Cindy stood in what was actually Jo’s studio in front of a large black block that read ‘vending machine’. Both girls were wearing smart white blouses and black skirts that rode just over the knee and stood sizing the machine up.

“Wow! This is new” Cindy exclaimed

“Yes, the budget for my show is very generous, so we splashed out” Sophie replied

“I think I’m going to try it out, what shall I have? Mmmm, the custard surprise sounds interesting”

“We’re filming a slapstick comedy sketch show and you’re going to order something called ‘custard surprise’?” Sophie responded incredulously.

“Yes, why not?” Cindy asked innocently.

“Oh, no reason” Sophie said, backing away as Cindy put her money into the machine “I’ll just stand back here and give you some room” she grinned, stepping several paces back from the vending machine (which was, in reality, just an imaginatively designed prop made from an old wardrobe I was going to throw out). Cindy pressed the button that read ‘custard surprise’ and nothing happened for a few seconds, building up comic tension. Then, without warning, a large jet of custard came down over the unsuspecting Sophie. She spluttered and gasped as the slimy, sticky torrent of slop sloshed over her head, down her cleavage and all down her body. At one point in the deluge she looked up, getting a face full of custard for her troubles. When the custard eventually slowed to a trickle, poor Sophie was covered from head to toe in yellow gunge. The audience watching the DVD cheered and laughed.

“Well, that was a surprise” an immaculate and unscathed Cindy beamed at the camera as Sophie dripped and fumed in the background.
Slapstickman

Re: The Sophie Show

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Jun 2012, 18:27

Scene 2: Dress Code

The show moved onto its next sketch now. This sketch looked to be set in an office and was actually filmed at Sophie’s place of work (unbeknown to her boss, the scene was filmed on a Sunday and special care was taken to shoot in the more generic sections of the workplace so they couldn’t be identified as anywhere in particular). I was the first in shot, filmed walking through the office from behind, from the waist up in a white shirt. Eventually the camera shot my whole body and I was naked from the waist down except for a pair of socks and shoes. The shirt I was wearing was deliberately short so it didn’t conceal my bare bottom. I walked over to Cindy’s desk. She was sat down, behind a large chair. She saw me approach and squealed.

“Matt, you can’t walk around the office like that” she screamed “we have a dress code here and I find that really offensive”. Sophie’s head appeared from an adjacent office.

“What on earth is going on here?” She demanded, leaving the audience in no doubt who was the boss.

“It’s Matt” Cindy exclaimed “have you seen how he’s dressed?”

“Matt” she yelled “my office, NOW”

The scene cut to me, in Sophie’s office, still naked from the waist down. I was stood with my back to the camera and Sophie was sat behind a big desk facing the camera.

“What on earth are you doing turning up to work dressed like that?” Sophie yelled; the annoyance obvious in her voice “it’s completely and totally unacceptable, do you understand me?”

“Yes” I whimpered.

The camera angle changed completely, so it was behind Sophie’s chair, facing me directly. To spare my blushes I was wearing a large kipper tie that was tied in such a way it concealed my cock from the camera.

“Good because if you come into work wearing that gravy stained tie one more time, I’m going to have you sacked” Sophie seethed.

Sophie got up from her chair and she too was naked from the waist down, her bare bottom exposed.

“Give me the tie” she demanded, holding out her hands. In Lauren’s edited version the camera angles were such that I took off the tie and handed it to Sophie without exposing my cock, but I was offered no such modesty in the uncut version and there were cheers and wolf whistles from the girls sat with me in the audience as I handed Sophie the tie.

The Camera angle shifted to focus on Sophie’s front, including her bare crotch, as she dropped the offending tie in to the bin.

“Now go and apologise to Cindy” she snapped at me. I walked out of the office, dejected, my bits dangling in front of the camera for a second time as the shot.

“You just can’t get the staff, these days”. Sophie sat down and sighed “Now I’ve got another one” she sighed “Hilary” she said down the phone to her secretary. “Send Annie in”

Annie, entered the office topless, wearing just a black knee length skirt and heels.

“Annie, how many times have I told you?” Sophie sighed “you can’t just walk around the office half naked”. The camera faded to black.

“Can’t beat a bit of gratuitous nudity” Lauren grinned as the next scene began.

Scene 3: The Dangers of Outdoor Sex

The next scene was set in the countryside (actually the field behind Jo’s house). Cindy and I walked hand in hand across the field. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and Cindy was in a floral red and white summer dress that plunged low and rode up a few inches above her knee.

“Thanks for a great day” Cindy smiled, sweetly.

“Been a pleasure, gorgeous” I smiled back and we kissed passionately, our hands all over each other.

So” Cindy giggled nervously “have you ever made love outside before?”

“No” I smiled coyly “how about you?”

“No, but I’ve always fancied it” she admitted, blushing slightly “and I’m so horny right now. Do you want to give it go?”

“What, here?”

“How about over there by that hedge, it’s a bit more secluded”

“Ok, I’m up for it, if you are” I replied as Cindy took my hand and led me over to the hedge that backed on to Jo’s house. She walked over to me then slowly and seductively took my t-shirt off before dropping it gently on the grass. She reached for my belt and undid it, before opening the button fly on my jeans and pulling them down round my ankles, leaving me in just white jockey shorts, that were bulging significantly despite how nervous I was. Cindy kissed me again and I undid the zip on the side of her dress. She stepped back and let her summer dress fall onto the grass. The camera filmed Cindy from behind and the DVD audience and I gasped as she was now naked but for a white, lacy, floral trimmed thong. She looked absolutely stunning.

Cindy, her back still to the camera, ensured the viewers got a terrific view of her sexy bum in her sexy knickers, before bending slightly and pulling them down her thighs before letting them slide slowly down to the floor. She was stark naked in front of me.

“We’re going naked then?” I gasped trying to keep my cool. The camera angle changed, so it was my back to the camera now. My body shielded Cindy’s as she grabbed my jockey shorts and yanked them round my knees, revealing my bare bottom to the camera.

“Yeah” she beamed “I want to feel the grass on my ass”. She pulled me down on top of her. The shot stayed above us, showing the shaking hedge whilst Cindy and I were making love (or, in reality, sat next to each other out of shot both stark naked making sex noises, shaking the hedge and each trying to make the other laugh). All of a sudden, you could hear the sound of heavy agricultural vehicles approaching, drowning out our love-making.

“What’s the hell is that?” Cindy gasped breathless and nervous. I jumped up my back to the hedge. In the edited version you could only see me from the waist up; but for the benefit of this audience it was a full frontal.

“Oh, he’s got his knob out again” Annie giggled

“It sounds like a muck spreader” I gulped “it looks like a muck spreader”. It was Cindy’s turn to jump up and give the audience a full frontal view of her naked body.

“A muck spreader?” she repeated nervously “what does that do?”

A deluge of brown slop was suddenly thrown over both of us and again and again and again. It sploshed over our faces, our hair, my chest, Cindy’s perky breasts, our stomachs, my cock and balls, Cindy’s crotch; we were lashed with the messy slop until both our naked bodies were covered from head to toe. I yelled and Cindy screamed and we turned our backs on the deluge only to get the same treatment over the back of our heads, down our backs, over our bare bottoms and down the back of our thighs. When the deluge was finished we turned to face the cameras again; every inch of our skin dripping in brown gunge. We slowly and comically wiped our eyes.

“The clue’s kind of in the name Cind” I replied slowly.

It wasn’t a muck spreader; of course, it was just sound effects and Sophie, Annie and Jo throwing bucket after bucket of brown gunge over us. They were having a fantastic time, covering Cindy and me and they did a very thorough job. The camera panned up and down our bodies, my cock and Cindy’s pussy and tits and our bare arses from behind before panning up to our shocked and disgusted faces. The scene then faded out.

Scene 4: The Vending Machine (2)

The DVD continued apace and cut to the next scene. Sophie and I were stood by the vending machine from the earlier scene.

“So, does it work?” I asked her

“Of course it works, its state of the art” she replied

“Really, It sort of looks like an old wardrobe” I said.

“Well, the custard surprise is delicious” Sophie replied “I’m going to have that”

“Custard Surprise?” I said “really?”

“Yeah, honestly” Sophie returned “now you stand over here”. She directed me to the exact spot where, in the earlier scene, the custard had rained down on her and for the maximum comic effect, she moved me around inches here and there, constantly looking to ensure I was on the right spot. She then walked smugly back to the vending machine. Barely able to conceal her joy, she pressed the ‘Custard Surprise’ button on the vending machine.

“I hope you enjoy this, Matt” she giggled. Again there was an anticipatory pause before anything happened, then suddenly a torrent of yellow goo sploshed down over Sophie. Her elegant white mini dress was plastered in the slosh. She looked up at the ceiling and got another face full of custard. When the deluge finally slowed down to a trickle, Sophie was once again covered head to toe. Her dress had become virtually transparent and her rock hard nipples were clearly visible through the now sticky yellow fabric. She spluttered and gasped and slicked back her custard covered hair.

“Thanks for that” I grinned widely “I really did enjoy it”. I walked out of shot, laughing. The camera zoomed in on a very messy and very frustrated Sophie.

Scene 5: Changing Room Gloom

The show moved quickly on to the next sketch. I hadn’t seen this one before. It was set in a fancy clothes shop and Sophie in casual, but fashionable, leggings and a top and was waiting for a changing cubicle to empty so she could try on a new strapless dress. A large changing room became available and Sophie was about to take it up when Orla, making an appearance in the show for the first time, quite blatantly pushed in front her, taking the cubicle. A second large cubicle then became free and Sophie was about to take it when Jo (her back to the camera – she was still teaching, so couldn’t really be seen in a naughty DVD like this) pushed her out of the way and took up residence inside. Sophie tried to complain to Cindy, the shop assistant, but all Cindy did was point in the direction of the third changing cubicle in the 3 cubicle block, which was tiny. Sophie – who was not exactly overweight – could barley squeeze in and when she’d put her handbag on the floor barely had anywhere to stand either.

It was during this sketch that I realised what an excellent physical comedian Sophie had become under Jo’s tutorage. She gurned, grimaced and stretched her way out of her top before somehow removing a ridiculously tight pair of leggings to strip down to her sexy black satin underwear. Sophie then repeated this action to put on the strapless dress. All the time she bounced stretched and shimmied up and down the miniscule changing room. The dress didn’t look right with Sophie’s bra, so she again stripped out of the dress and this time took off her bra. The camera got a great view of topless Sophie before she somehow managed to stretch and slip the dress back on again.

This looked much better, Sophie figured, so she decided she’d buy it and managed, with much strain on the tiny cubicle, to get the dress off. Cue another great shot of her sexy breasts before she put her bra back on and got changed back into her original outfit, getting more and more flustered. When she’d finally finished, she staggered out of the cubicle, clutching her handbag and slammed the door. There was a comical creaking sound before all three of the cubicles collapsed outwards, the tiny one narrowly missing Sophie as it fell.

Unfortunately for Orla and Jo, they were still both in their cubicles trying on swimsuits and in a state of complete undress. Jo’s bare bottom was stuck in the air and Orla was facing the camera, stark naked. Orla was a slim, black haired, Irish beauty with quite large breasts and looked amazing naked. I looked over at her and her gorgeous green eyes nervously sparkled at the sight of herself naked on screen. Both women squealed and attempted – with little success - to cover themselves. Sophie giggled at the fate of her tormentors and walked confidently to the check out leaving naked Jo and Orla hurriedly and comically trying to pull on some clothes.

Scene 6: The Cindy Sploshing Forecast

The show now switched to a ‘TV Studio’ where Sophie sat on a red sofa in a smart black dress and smiled into the camera.

“Good Morning, you’re watching Crack of Dawn with me, Dawn Sullivan” Sophie crossed her legs, Basic Instinct style, and the audience gasped as it was clear to everyone how the show got its name. Our main headline this morning; a lorry carrying a cargo of pureed fruit has collided with a truck full of sugar. Police say the crash has caused a massive jam. We’ve more on that story in a couple of minutes, but first it’s over to Matt for the Cindy Sploshing forecast.

I was stood next to Cindy on stage and beside me was a table full of pies and buckets. Cindy was wearing a white halter neck mini dress with a deep plunging open cowl front and cut out deep-V back. She looked stunning, as though she’d just come out of a night club.

“Thank you Dawn” I began “Well, whatever you say about the Sploshing forecast, it’s certainly not dull and it’s going to be another interesting day today” I picked up a bucket of water from the table.

“This morning it’s going to be very wet at first” I threw the first bucket over Cindy who gasped as the cold water made contact with her skin and dress. It splashed all down her front, into her face and soaked her hair. I turned Cindy round and threw another bucket over her from behind “and Cindy’s probably going to be very damp by the time it’s done”. Cindy turned round; she was thoroughly soaked. Her nipples were already hard and visible through her drenched dress.

“Unfortunately for Cindy, the damp spell is going to be followed by a large trifle overhead” I dumped a large trifle from the table on Cindy’s head and pushed it forcefully down, until custard, cream and jelly was plastered over her hair and began to dribble down her face. Blobs of trifle fell over her chest and over her cleavage. As the camera focused on the hapless blonde, I picked up a large custard pie.

“And it’s looking likely that the trifle will be followed by a custard pie to the face” I slapped the pie square in Cindy’s face. It exploded all over her pretty features and dribbled down her upper torso. “It’s not just going to be the face that sees its fair share of custard pie though and in fact the further south you go, the more likely it is that you’ll see some pie. The plunging nature of Cindy’s dress made it easy to open up Cindy’s dress at the front and reveal her perky 36C breasts. This time I picked up two pies and rubbed them slowly over Cindy’s exposed boobs. She gasped as her tits were coated and the filling dribbled down her stomach and over her dress.

“In fact” I continued “if you go even further south, you’re bound to see some pie” I pulled Cindy’s dress up to her waist and slapped a fourth custard pie over her naked crotch and into her exposed pussy. Such was the onslaught that Cindy hadn’t even wiped her eyes from the pie in her face yet. I followed the pussy pie with a firm pie spanking over my stooge’s sexy bare arse.

“Before we’re done, it looks as though there’s going to be several inches of gravy falling” I picked another bucket from the table and poured it over Cindy’s head. It was filled with thick, brown, greasy gravy, which sloshed down her mostly naked body all over her hair and face.

“And to finish off, it looks like there’s going to be a covering of mushy peas”. I picked up the final bucket and threw it over Cindy; slimy and sloppy green peas lashed over her front – in her face, over her boobs, down her thighs. In a couple of minutes she had been totally plastered in all manner of goo and slop. She wiped the custard, trifle, gravy and peas from her face and glared at me until I put the empty pea bucket over her head.

“Over the next few days, there’s a low front coming in, which means things are going to be fairly unsettled and I expect all manner of substances Sploshing over Cindy this week. So, plenty to look forward to Dawn”

“That’s great” Sophie - as Dawn - beamed from her place on the sofa. “We’ll look forward to that, won’t we Sophie?” Sophie just scowled from under all the slosh.
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Jun 2012, 18:29

Scene 7: A Few Pounds

The pace of the show did not let up as, in the next sketch, Sophie I faced each other in a kitchen. I was dressed in a shirt and tie with smart trousers, whilst Sophie was wearing an elegant knee length black mini dress that plunged at the front, revealing a tantalising glimpse of cleavage.

“How dare you?” she screamed and picked up a jug of iced water from the kitchen side. She pulled open the front of my trousers and poured the entire contents down. I shuddered as the cold water hit me and stood patiently as the punishment was metered out, before looking down at my soaked crotch. Sophie smiled, self satisfied.

I slowly and gingerly walked over to one of the kitchen cupboards and pulled out a full 500ml bottle of Olive Oil. I slowly opened it and walked over to face Sophie. She shook her head frantically as if to say ‘don’t you dare’. I opened up the front of her dress and poured the entire bottle over her chest. Sophie was not wearing a bra and that became obvious pretty quickly as the slimy, soaked fabric stuck to her fine breasts. She sighed heavily (as the camera lingered on her chest) before walking over to the cupboard herself.

I watched as Sophie grabbed a pack of 12 paper plates and a carton of custard from the cupboard. She opened the plastic wrapping and put one of the plates down on the kitchen surface. Then she cut open the carton of custard and poured it carefully onto the plate. I watched as she smoothed it over carefully before picking the plate full of custard up and slapping it straight into my face. The yellow slop exploded over my features and sloshed over my hair, down my shirt and over my tie. The camera panned over me and I waited a while before comically wiping my eyes and taking one of the pie plates for myself.

I too poured custard over one of the plates, before opening the door to the fridge and taking out a large bowl filled with whipped cream. I spooned out a large dollop of the thick cream and placed it carefully in the centre of the custard on the paper plate. Sophie was watching all this activity with interest. I picked up my plate and pushed it firmly into Sophie’s pretty, waiting face. She squealed as the homemade custard pie deposited slop all over her hair and down her cleavage. She stood motionless, her face covered. Before she had the opportunity to wipe her eyes, I picked up the bowl of whipped cream and placed it firmly on top of her head. She squealed as cream slopped down her face, over her shoulders and into her cleavage. It looked as though Sophie’s entire head had been dunked in thick, fresh cream. Her hair was plastered and poor Sophie was unrecognisable. When she was sure the camera had got a great shot, Sophie slowly removed the bowl from her head.

Sophie scowled at me, although you could barely make it out under all the cream. She wiped her eyes slowly and with comical exaggeration. She picked a large tin of rice pudding out of the cupboard and used the ring pull to remove the top of the tin. She slowly slopped the contents out onto a paper plate and arranged them with great care before returning to the cupboard and picking up a large squeezy bottle of chocolate sauce. She decorated her rice pudding pie round the sides and in the middle, until she was content with how it looked. Then she picked it up and slowly smeared over my chest. The rice pudding smeared all over my shirt and tie, covering them and soaking slightly through to my chest. The chocolate sauce left a sticky brown trail. She then turned me round and squirted more chocolate sauce over the back of my immaculate white shirt, sticking it to my back as she smeared the sticky brown slime in.

I looked forlorn for the camera before opening the fridge and pulling out a large tub of natural yogurt. I scooped up a handful and smeared it down the front of Sophie’s elegant little dress. She screamed as the cold white slop was rubbed over her breasts and down her stomach. The final dollop was scooped out and I opened up the front of her dress again, dropping it into her cleavage. The shock of the cold yogurt against her skin made Sophie shriek and jump slightly, but that just added to the comedy value.

I slapped my hands together in a ‘job done’ kind of way and smiled smugly at Sophie. She was still dripping cream and custard, now cold yogurt dribbled down her stomach. She was not about to beaten, however and returned to the cupboard. Sophie picked out two tins of soup and quickly opened them both. She undid the belt on my trousers and pulled the front open. Then she tipped an entire large tin of mushroom soup down the front. Creamy mushroom soup ran all down the front of my white jockey shorts and stuck to the front of my trousers, making it look like I’d just cum in my pants. Sophie picked up the next can and turned me round until my back faced the camera, she then poured the second large tin, oxtail soup, down the back of my trousers, the brown slop running down the back of my shorts and seeping through the seat of my trousers. It looked absolutely disgusting and the audience, to a woman groaned “ewwwwwww”.

Sophie did up my trousers and rubbed her hands over my crotch and bum smearing the goo even further in. The camera zoomed in on my messy crotch and there was a clearly visible bulge that made the audience giggle.

I reached into the cupboard and picked up a catering tin of baked beans. I opened it slowly before picking it up and dumping the contents into a huge bowl. Sophie looked nervous as I walked over to her, carrying the bowl. Without a word I dumped it over her. Beans slopped down Sophie’s entire body, leaving the poor girl covered from head to toe, her once elegant dress now totally trashed. She squealed and glared at the camera before wiping her eyes clear of beans and bean juice.

She unbuttoned my shirt, leaving my tie on and produced a large jar of mayonnaise from the cupboard; she scooped out a large handful and smeared it all over my chest. She repeated the trick, removing my shirt, but working round my tie until my entire naked upper torso was smeared in thick mayo. She then wiped her hands on the cleanest part of my trousers she could find. I just looked glumly into the camera, mayonnaise dripping all down my chest.

Sophie smiled a beany smile until I opened the freezer and took out a large tub of vanilla ice cream. This was being filmed in Jo’s kitchen, so there was a working microwave. I put the ice cream in the microwave and set it going. Jo and I stood and glared at each other as the time ran down, the camera focussing on our messy faces and bodies. The microwave pinged and I stirred the ice cream, making sure it had melted enough to be runny. It had. I then grabbed the straps on Sophie’s dress with each of my hands and yanked it down to the bottom of her stomach, revealing her perky 36C breasts. Sophie made no attempt to cover her bare boobs as I poured the cool, sloppy ice cream over them, covering her breasts in yellow slop that ran down her stomach and pooled over her dress.

The camera zoomed in on Sophie’s ice cream covered boobs. Her nipples were rock hard as a result of the cooling and sexy sensation. She sighed loudly, hands on hips, allowing the camera to get the very nice shot, before reaching for the cupboard and picking out a carton of custard. She undid the belt on my trousers and then yanked them down to my knees. Revealing my white, mushroom soup stained, jockey shorts. Sophie ripped open the carton of custard. She opened up the front of my shorts and slowly squeezed the contents of the carton in. The yellow slop splashed all over my cock and balls and turned my underwear a pale yellow colour as my shorts bulged with a mixture of custard and erection and became increasingly transparent. The camera zoomed in for way too much of a close up, for which Lauren got a lot of teasing from the audience. Sophie ran her hand slowly over my crotch, massaging the gooey custard in.

I stepped out of my trousers and grabbed a strawberry trifle from the fridge. Sophie looked on as I put it down on the kitchen surface. I pulled her dress down to the floor until she was stood before me in just a pair of small black satin panties; then I scooped up a handful of the cold trifle. Sophie looked genuinely alarmed as I pulled open the front of her little black undies and let the trifle slide inside. Cream, custard and jelly seeped out of the bottom of her knickers and down her thighs. The trifle was cold and made Sophie squeal and squirm. I massaged the goo into Sophie’s crotch before turning her round until her back faced the camera. I pulled Sophie’s panties down round her knees and scooped up another massive handful of trifle before slapping it forcefully over her sexy bare arse and rubbing it in. Sophie’s bottom was soon absolutely plastered in trifle.

Sophie groaned as her bits dripped trifle. She made no attempt to cover up though and simply stepped out of her little knickers until she was stark naked. She began to plot her revenge immediately and opened the fridge door - she bent over, her bare trifle covered bum up in the air, picking out two ready made cream and custard pies. She put them both down as she turned my back to the camera and, predictably, pulled my ruined jockey shorts down to my ankles. I looked nervously over my shoulder as Sophie picked up the first pie and slapped it hard over my bare bum. It was cold and sloppy and ran all down the back of my thighs. The director got a good shot of the deluge before Sophie turned me round, naked as I now was, to face the camera.

It became instantly apparent why the original version of this scene was cut after Sophie went topless. I had tried not to get too excited by this tit for tat fight, but I’d failed and the audience gasped and giggled as they got a good view of my fully erect cock before Sophie smeared the second pie over it; covering my crotch in cream and custard. It was genuinely freezing and my expression - that the camera focused on - required very little in the way of acting. The pie plate soon dropped and my erect penis, this time dripping custard, was in shot once more. I too went to the fridge and picked out a huge cream gateaux; I placed the gateaux on the nearest available chair and led naked Sophie over by the hand.

I positioned Sophie until she straddled the chair and then pushed her gently down until her pussy sank into the cold creamy dessert. She squealed loudly as the cream oozed between her legs and slopped over her bottom. As she sat, legs akimbo in the gateaux, I reached for a jug of cream and slowly poured it over her head. The white slop ran down her hair, face and naked body as she sighed deeply.

The camera lingered over Sophie’s bare, cream soaked, body for a few seconds, but eventually she lifted herself out of the gateaux. She gingerly walked over to kitchen side, slop falling from everywhere. She eventually spied what she was looking for. A large jar marked “red hot chillies”. With an evil grin on her face, she opened the jar and walked over to me. I shook my head nervously, but Sophie grabbed hold of my cock. She was going to stick it into the jar of chillies.

“No, No, No” I pleaded.

“OK then” Sophie snarled “apologise”

“I’m sorry” I whined “I’m sorry for saying you’ve put on a few pounds”

Scene 8: Professionalism at Work

The next scene took place in the office setting used earlier. I was sat on a chair facing the door, there was another chair facing mine. I was dressed in a suit, shirt and tie. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in” I yelled. Sophie entered the room, dressed in smart office wear, but I was suddenly stark bollock naked. In this uncut version there were no discrete camera angles, I was sat, my bits out in front of Sophie, who was fully dressed.

“Morning Sophie” I continued as though nothing was wrong “do you know why I’ve called you in here?”

“No” she replied.

“It’s your daydreaming, I’m afraid. You seem miles away a lot of the time and your work is suffering as a result. You’re not doing your fair share out there and you’re letting the team down”. At this point I walked over to Sophie and positioned my naked body over her knee. My bare bum was sticking in the air and Sophie began to spank me

“Your stats for the last month were the worst in the office and if you don’t improve I’m going to have to put you on a warning, I’m afraid. Sophie are you listening? Sophie, are you imagining me naked again?”

Sophie nodded sheepishly

“Are you spanking my bare bottom again?”

“Yes” Sophie muttered quietly, the camera focussing on her blushing face. When the shot panned out again, I was back dressed in my suit.

“You can’t spend the day imagining your colleagues naked, Sophie. It’s not professional and it’s demeaning to yourself and your work mates, do you understand?”

“Yes” Sophie replied

“Good, I’m glad we understand each other. Now get back to work. Any repeat of this behaviour and I may have no option but to give you a warning. Now ask Lauren to come in and see me please”

Sophie skulked out of the office and, as requested, asked Lauren to go and see me. Lauren, too, was dressed in smart office wear. She knocked on the door.

“Come in” I yelled. The door opened and Lauren entered my office. She was stark naked. There were cheers from the audience watching as the Director finally appeared to be getting some humiliating treatment. Lauren was tall, around 5”11; she had big, but firm, breasts, long toned legs and a great arse. She looked amazing strolling across the set in her birthday suit, her red, shoulder length, hair flowing.

“Ah Lauren, nice to see you” I leered, in a somewhat pervy manner “you couldn’t bend over and pick my pen up, could you”

Scene 9: A Job Interview

Unfortunately, we didn’t get to see Lauren bend over and pick up the pen as we moved on to the next scene. It was Annie’s turn once again to grace the screen. Annie was only supposed to appear in first scene of the show, in her wedding dress. She was a life-long friend of Sophie’s and had just been through a divorce. Annie, unsurprisingly, had little sentiment left for her wedding dress and was already considering a fun way to trash the stupid, expensive waste of money. Sophie told her about the project she was going to be working on and Annie joked she should appear in her wedding dress and get it trashed. Sophie thought it was a great idea and talked Annie into it. She thought it would have more visual impact if Annie had her hair and make up done. Annie enjoyed her sploshing so much that she ended up naked in the first scene and insisted on having another scene written for her, so she could do it all again – this time with some office wear she had, but no longer needed.

Annie stood outside Jo’s studio in an expensive looking white blouse, unbuttoned at the top to show some tasteful cleavage and a dark black skirt that tightly hugged her tight little bum. She was wearing glasses for effect and high heels. Her lightly tanned bare legs looked terrific. There was a voiceover, like in the first sketch.

“It’s a great day for a job interview and our prospective candidate looks just the ticket in her sharp outfit” the voiceover began. Again, Annie had gone to a lot of trouble with her hair and make-up and looked stunning “so, are you feeling confident?” Annie nodded to the camera and then entered the building.

“I’m sure the lucky employer can’t wait to snap up, such a poised, bright and beautiful candidate” The scene then cut to inside the studio. Annie was stood a few feet in front of a paste table, which was in turn resting against a makeshift wall. Hanging on the wall was a sign that read ‘Splatter and Slosh Decorators’. The paste table was full of buckets.

I entered from one side of the set and Sophie entered from the other side, both of us wore blue overalls.

“Oh, hold on a minute” the voiceover continued in a more concerned tone “something’s not right”. Annie recognising that warning from earlier in the show, gulped. Sophie and I each picked up a bucket and a paintbrush.

“She’s applied for a job at Splatter and Slosh decorators. They don’t want a receptionist, they want a stooge. But surely, not even Splatter and Slosh decorators would splosh a demur young lady in her finest business wear would they? Not even those bungling, bawdy, blackguards would slop, slap and slime such a serene and sophisticated sweetie would they? Both Sophie and I dipped our paintbrushes deep into our buckets. “They wouldn’t dare would they?”

We both nodded slowly and I ran my paintbrush up and down Annie’s pretty face, covering it in cream coloured paint. Annie spluttered comically, but took the punishment like a seasoned pro, even when her glasses were covered, so she could no longer see. Sophie emptied her bucket over the hapless Annie’s head; the creamy coloured slop plastered her hair and cascaded over her shoulders, running down her face, neck and back and over her cleavage.

“This is disgraceful” the voiceover continued “how dare they do this to such a classy lady, they should be offering her a job, not covering her in slop”

I’d now grabbed a bucket full of wallpaper paste and, as paint still dripped down poor Annie’s face, I dipped my brush, coating it in the slimy paste. As Annie gasped and whimpered, I slapped the brush over her chest and down her cleavage, covering her blouse in thick paste which made it almost transparent. Annie’s fantastic tits were soon clearly visible through the thin, soaked material and the camera soon focused in on our heroine’s messy chest

“This really shouldn’t be allowed” the voiceover continued indignant at the treatment Annie was receiving. Sophie had now re-appeared and turned our sexy stooge around until Annie had her back to the camera. Out came a bucket of yellow paint and Sophie painted the back of Annie’s blouse until it was a bright yellow colour, sticking to her skin. I then grabbed another bucket from the decorating table and slapped a paintbrush, coated in cream paint, over Annie’s bum, covering her black skirt, which clung to her lovely pert arse.

Sophie and I then picked up a bucket of yellow paint each and, after turning Annie round again to face the cameras, threw our buckets over her at close range. Annie was now absolutely plastered in sloppy paint. It dripped off her skirt, down her legs and over her heels; it dripped from her blouse and from her hair and face. That was the signal in the original version to fade to the next scene but, in this uncut version, Annie wasn’t done yet.

Sophie undid the buttons on Annie’s blouse and soon our victim’s bare breasts were revealed to all. I dipped my brush into a bucket of cream paint and slapped it gently, but firmly, over Annie’s boobs coating them in thick slop and making her nipples as hard as bullets. Sophie ripped Annie’s blouse clean off and continued to paint Sophie’s upper torso, until it was covered in the messy paint. Next to come off was Annie’s skirt and she was soon stood in just her heels and a pair of tiny black satin panties as Sophie handed me another bucket. Again, filming this scene took ages as Annie was laughing so much she was almost doubled over, which caused Sophie and me to crack up too and was very frustrating for Lauren and Orla behind the cameras. On screen though, Annie was acting as mortified and humiliated as someone who has just been stripped to her knickers and covered in paint would usually act.

Sophie yanked down poor Annie’s panties and our sexy victim squealed as her bare body was now completely revealed. I dipped my paintbrush in a bucket filled with yellow paint and ran the paintbrush up her thighs and over her crotch. Sophie then turned the hapless jobseeker round and I slapped my paintbrush over Annie’s sexy bare arse. She squealed and shrieked with every slap as her bum was turned a fetching shade of yellow; dripping slop down the back of her toned thighs. Annie turned to face the camera and I ran my messy brush over her exposed pussy. Annie gasped and groaned as she received this punishment.

There were 3 buckets still full of paint and as Annie stood there, naked except for a pair of heels, Sophie and I threw the remaining buckets over her until she was coated from head to toe. It actually looked pretty brutal on the screen, but, in reality, Annie was having a great time. Sophie and I congratulated each other on a job well done. The camera lingered over Annie’s naked, slop covered body as the voiceover brought the scene to a close.

“What an absolute disgrace. I’ve never seen anything as appalling in my life. What a malevolent, mean spirited, Machiavellian, mess up. That pair ought to be stripped naked and frozen for eternity in a tub of their own gunge. But they’d probably enjoy that, the ruddy perverts”.
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Jun 2012, 18:31

Scene 10: The Vending Machine (3)

The action moved on very quickly to the next scene. It was a return to the vending machine. Sophie, Cindy and I were stood by the side. Cindy and I were dressed casually in jeans and t-shirts, Sophie was wearing a floral, knee length, summer dress.

“You know what” Sophie smiled “I fancy a custard surprise”

“You do?” Cindy asked “are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m just in the mood for it. You stand there Cindy” Sophie directed Cindy to the exact point Sophie was stood the first time she was covered in custard.

“Hang on” Cindy protested “I’m not sure about this”.

“And Matt” Sophie continued “you stand just about here”. She positioned me in the exact spot where she was covered in custard the second time.

“Yeah, I’m not really happy about standing right here” I said nervously.

Sophie disappeared momentarily as Cindy and I exchanged nervous glances then returned carrying a long pole. Sophie walked back, as far away from the vending machine as she could manage, then – using the pole – laboriously pressed the ‘Custard Surprise’ button on the vending machine for the 3rd time. She then stood back, well out of the way, waiting for the inevitable deluge.

There was another anticipatory pause, but nothing happened. Sophie waited several seconds and then, openly seething, attempted to press the ‘Custard Surprise’ button again using the pole. She succeeded and stood back once more. Another anticipatory pause was followed by nothing again. Cindy and I stayed where we were as Sophie, becoming increasingly furious, pressed the button one more time. Yet again nothing happened.

“I don’t believe it” Sophie raged, steaming over to the vending machine “stupid fucking pile of shit, why won’t you work?” she pressed the ‘Custard Surprise’ button over and over, applying more pressure, eventually whacking it with her hand, then kicking the vending machine in a temper. Sophie was so annoyed she didn’t notice that part of the vending machine had come loose and snagged on her dress. She pushed Cindy out of the way and angrily walked away from the vending machine. There was a loud ripping noise as Sophie’s dress was pulled completely off. Her embarrassment was further enhanced by the fact she was wearing no underwear at all and was now stark naked except for a pair of shoes.

Just when Sophie thought things couldn’t get any worse, she heard something above and looked up. She instantly regretted it as she got a face full of custard for the 3rd time; a huge torrent of yellow slop fell down over poor naked Sophie, splashing over her entire bare body until she was covered from head to toe in thick, sloppy custard. Cindy and I laughed as the camera panned up and down Sophie’s custard covered naked body.

“Right!” Sophie announced, glowering at Cindy and me, “it’s going to be like that is it?” She walked up to me; still naked, dripping custard and pulled my t shirt roughly over my head then yanked on my jeans pulling them down, along with my jockey shorts, until I too was naked, my jeans and underwear round my ankles. The camera followed Sophie as she walked back over to the vending machine and pressed custard surprise twice. She then walked back over to me and waited, standing directly behind me, so our bodies touched.

There was another deluge of custard; it fell over Sophie and, primarily, me. Our naked bodies were covered in the slop as Sophie gently lifted my face up to ensure I too got a face full of yellow slop. By the time the torrent came to a stop, both Sophie and I were covered head to toe in thick gunge; custard dripped off our bare bums, it slid down my cock and over Sophie’s perky tits.

I shuffled over to one side; my jeans now covered in custard and still round my ankles as Sophie led a nervous Cindy to the same spot where she and I had just got covered. Sophie lifted Cindy’s t shirt over her head, as she had done to me. Cindy was not wearing a bra, so her superb boobs jiggled nervously as Sophie reached for her tight jeans. Cindy’s jeans were pulled down quickly, taking her knickers with them and now Cindy was also stark naked, her jeans and panties round her ankles. Sophie again walked over to the vending machine and again pressed the custard surprise button twice before standing close behind Cindy.

Splloooosh! Again custard fell from above, this time it was Cindy’s turn to get a naked drenching, the slimy goo splashing all over hers and Sophie’s bare bodies. They both looked up, wondering when it was going to stop and again got a face full of custard each. Cindy’s blonde hair was now a dirty yellow and custard dripped from every inch of her naked body as the deluge slowed to a trickle. The camera panned quickly over Cindy’s dripping form as she shuffled over to me her jeans and panties also still round her ankles. Sophie meanwhile, still naked and absolutely plastered in custard was dragging a reluctant Orla on screen.

Cindy and I flicked custard over each other as Orla was led to the same spot Sophie, Cindy and I had taken our naked custard splatterings. The gorgeous Irish co-Director put up little fight as Sophie yanked off her long t-shirt. Now topless, her 36D breasts quivering, Orla squealed as Sophie yanked her leggings down, taking Orla’s little black thong with them. Orla tried to comically cover her boobs and pussy with her hands as Sophie pressed the vending machine twice more and took up position behind her latest victim.

It was sexy Orla’s turn to join Sophie for a custard shower now and, sure enough, the deluge soon came splashing down over them. It sloshed over Orla’s hair and over her big bare boobs, into her face, down her back. It was doing the same to Sophie, but she now more closely resembled a blob of custard than a naked woman. Orla, too, was thoroughly plastered in sloppy yellow goo. Not an inch of her magnificent body was left unscathed as her nose, toes, nipples, thighs and bum dripped cold custard. All the laughter of the shoot had been edited and poor Orla looked as though she’d never been more humiliated in her life, which was probably the case.

Orla, leggings round her ankles, tottered her way over to Cindy and me, her bare, custard covered, bottom the main focus of the camera as she stood the other side of me. She ran a custard covered hand over my chest before flicking excess custard into my face. Sophie, it seemed, had still not finished and she was dragging Lauren into the limelight.

“No way” Lauren protested as she was led to the exact same spot as Cindy, Orla and me. Sophie wiped her eyes free of custard then slowly undid Lauren’s dress from behind. Lauren stood, glued to the spot, as her dress was allowed to fall down her 5”11 frame, landing with a splash in a large pool of custard. The lovely red head was dressed in matching lacy black underwear, but it didn’t take long for that to be removed. Sophie’s custard covered hands undoing Lauren’s bra, revealing her bare boobs before pulling her lacy black panties down round her knees. Sophie walked, or rather slid – the floor was now covered in custard – back over to the vending machine and pressed the ‘custard surprise’ button two more times. She then took up position behind naked Lauren and grinned widely.

Nothing happened at first and then there was an electronic voice “I’m sorry, this machine can no longer give you a custard surprise, there is a fault, please call an engineer”

“Yes” Lauren yelled, raising her fists in triumph “unlucky Sophie” she laughed. However, it was unlucky for Lauren as Cindy, Orla and me all appeared in shot. We had stepped out of our various leggings, jeans and underwear and were all stark naked and still covered in custard, but carrying two custard pies each. Lauren’s expression changed instantly and then the onslaught began. Orla slapped her first pie into Lauren’s pretty face. Lauren jumped slightly, her bare boobs jiggling as the plate made contact. Cindy stood behind the hapless Lauren and planted one of her pies on each of Lauren’s big bare boobs from behind, the filling dripped down the red head’s stomach as Cindy rubbed in the pies. The shot changed round to behind Lauren now, Cindy had moved out of the way and Lauren’s lovely bare bottom was now on view. I slapped my pie over her cute bum, causing her to jump forward slightly. Orla, meanwhile slapped her second pie over Lauren’s head, smooshing it in to the lovely red head’s hair.

I still had my second pie left and planted it firmly into Lauren’s crotch, smearing the creamy pie slowly over her heavily trimmed pubic hair and between her legs. Lauren gave out a little excited squeal as some filling sloshed over her pussy and the audience laughed. As I was bending over pushing my pie over Lauren, Sophie had picked up a large bucket of custard. She deposited it over the hapless Lauren’s head, but it also splattered over me as it sloshed down Lauren’s tall body. Sophie left the bucket on Lauren’s head as the action turned into a bit of a free-for-all.

Orla smeared custard all over Cindy’s face and Cindy slapped a custard filled hand over my bare backside. I rubbed custard pie over Lauren’s tits. Lauren, with the bucket still on her head, reached out blindly and grabbed my cock. I gasped surprised, expecting her to let go in an instant, but she didn’t. I had my back to the camera, so it couldn’t be seen on the DVD. Cindy and Orla were wrestling in custard on the floor behind us and Sophie was sliding towards the camera to wrap up the scene, so they didn’t notice. Jo and Annie, were frantically trying to do all the behind camera stuff themselves, so they didn’t notice either. Lauren continued to slide her hand up and down my slime covered cock, until I was about to cum. She must’ve sensed it, because she let go of my rock hard member, took the bucket off her head and had a cheeky look at what she’d done, before handing me the bucket to cover myself up. Sat next to me on the sofa now, she smiled over and sneakily ran her left hand over my crotch.

Back on screen, the human globule of custard that was Sophie was dripping close to the camera.

“You’ve been watching ‘The Sophie Show’” she grinned, her white teeth in contrast to the yellow slop all over the rest of her naked body “Splat’s all for now”

The credits began to roll, this time it was just yellow writing on a black background until it faded to black. However, that wasn’t the end of the show.

Epilogue

Annie was stood in a bedroom (it was actually Jo’s studio again) in just a thin, white lace chemise. It was short (it covered her bum and a few inches at the top of her thighs) and fastened round the neck in a halter neck style, showing plenty of cleavage. At the back it plunged halfway down her upper torso, revealing her toned shoulder blades. She was wearing her long, dark brown hair down and looked absolutely stunning for the third time on the show. The voiceover - from the prologue and the earlier scene - started again.

“It’s been a great day, but it’s time for some good honest sleep. The kind you can only have after a day well spent” Annie nodded, looking unfeasibly cute.

“So goodnight and sleep well, ready to face another day tomorrow with renewed vigour and vitality” Annie waved goodnight to the camera.

“But hold on a minute” the voiceover man said again “something’s not right”. Annie’s face dropped. Sophie and I entered the set, we had our bandit masks on again, but this time Sophie was wearing a very sexy black backless chemise, with thin straps that held the skimpy item over her toned body. I was wearing a pair of black cotton pyjamas that I thought looked pretty stylish. Both Sophie and I were carrying a big jug of thick, just about pour-able, cream in each hand.

“No, I’m sorry” Annie broke character “I think I’ve been a good sport so far, but I’m all ready for bed now, this is an expensive nightie and I’ve had enough of being the butt of your jokes. I quit, ok”

Sophie and I looked genuinely taken aback by Annie’s new found assertiveness.

“You can’t just quit now Annie, we haven’t finished the show yet” Sophie responded half annoyed, half pleading.

“I’m sorry Sophie, my mind’s made up” she said, standing firm.

“This is ridiculous” Sophie pouted “you’ve spoilt the end of the show. What are we going to do with these jugs of cream now?”

“I know exactly what to do with them” Annie grinned. She took one of the jugs Sophie was holding and, with her free hand, removed Sophie’s mask. Annie then slowly poured the contents over Sophie’s head. The thick, runny cream slopped over Sophie’s hair, running down her face, her back and into her cleavage. Sophie took her punishment stoically as the cream coated her. Annie then took the second jug Sophie was holding and held open the front of Sophie’s chemise. She poured the entire contents down, coating Sophie’s tits in the thick creamy goo. The cream ran down the inside of her chemise, over Sophie’s stomach and crotch down round her pussy and over her thighs. The Chemise stuck to Sophie’s otherwise naked body as Annie turned her attention to me.

Sophie looked on as Annie took off my mask and then snatched one of my jugs of cream. She began to pour it slowly over my head. At about the half way point she tilted my head so the remaining cream ran straight into my face. I spluttered as the cream ran down the top of my pyjamas, covering my upper torso. Worse was to come, however, as Annie grabbed the second jug and pulled open the waistband at the front of my pyjama bottoms. With a huge grin, she poured the contents slowly down. I gasped as the cream splashed over my cock and balls and began to run down my thighs. Annie continued pouring until the jug was empty and cream ran out of the bottom of my pyjamas. She then patted me gently over the crotch, ensuring my pyjamas stuck to my cream coated bits.

“At last” the voiceover returned “justice has been done”. Sophie and I slunk off set, de-masked and humiliated, our nightwear stuck to our skin. Annie smiled, victorious.

“You can rest easy knowing you’ve defeated villainy and stood up to messy oppression everywhere”. Annie walked over to her bed, it was a single bed with a single pillow and a sheet pulled tight over the bed frame and what looked like a mattress. There was no quilt or sheets to pull over the bed.

“Sleep well Annie” the voiceover said comfortingly. Annie flopped slowly and tiredly backwards onto the bed. As Annie landed on the sheet it came away from all four corners and Annie kept falling. The sheet was not fastened onto a mattress it was merely pulled tightly over a bed shaped pool and as soon as Annie hit it, it collapsed inwards, sending her backwards into a big pool of thick pink gunge. Her little, thin white chemise rose above her stomach as she fell, her legs up in the air. The audience got to see rather a lot of poor Annie before she eventually was submerged in the thick pink slop.

“This is a disgrace” the Voiceover continued “a booby trapped bed, tricked into a sloppy, slimy, sleep”. Annie, wearing just her little chemise, flailed around in the slop falling backwards and then forwards. She should really have worn some knickers under the chemise as she splattered and splashed her way through the skit; her sexy nightwear kept rising, revealing her slop covered bum and pussy. Eventually she stopped slipping and sliding around and stood up in the slop that wasn’t far off knee deep. She was dripping head to toe in thick pink gunge; her chemise sodden and transparent. Annie might as well have been naked for all the protection her clothes were affording her and the camera panned up and down her slop plastered body. Annie wiped her eyes and sighed deeply as the screen faded to black.

Lauren bent over and switched off the DVD before turning to face a cheering audience.

“Well, what do you think?” she asked.

“Amazing” I gasped

“Just don’t hand the wrong DVD in at College” Sophie giggled.

“I think you’re all fantastic and fearless performers” Jo added “I just wish I was able to have been in it more”

“We all learnt from the best” I grinned

“I have a copy of the DVD for each of you” Lauren promised “and I have only one question?”

“What’s that?” Annie asked

“Who’s up for making the sequel?”…………

TO BE CONTINUED?
Slapstickman

Postby ruegger » 10 Jun 2012, 19:17

WOW! Fantastic stuff! I love the whole Annie angle. I think more humiliation of her would be great. Mess up some more of her nice stuff and have her act like she hates it. Could be a running theme in future episodes.

~ruegger~
ruegger

Postby enswan » 11 Jun 2012, 13:36

WOW! love it! I`m only up till 7 I think but love it so far! Rest will have to wait till tomorrow :(
enswan

Postby enswan » 12 Jun 2012, 14:45

Just finished reading the last part, loved all of it! I was sure it was to end in a certain way up untill the moment the bucket got put over something right at the end :o (can`t say anymore as I don`t wont to spoil the great work!) Looking forward to more from this series :)
enswan

Postby mr angry » 12 Jun 2012, 19:59

Tremendous! like your stuff generally, slapstickman. Love the messy humiliation of a sexy stooge
mr angry

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 13 Jun 2012, 23:16

Top stuff yet again :-)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby morepies » 22 Jun 2012, 11:27

Welcome back, Slapstickman. And what a return!

Funny thing is, I meant to drop you a PM to ask if Leona is coming out of
retirement for Euro 2012? Germany have been doing rather well so far ...
morepies

Postby Slapstickman » 27 Jun 2012, 18:05

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the really nice comments, glad you enjoyed the story. Sorry I've been a while responding, had no access to my PC for a couple of weeks. I will be looking to write a sequel as soon as I think of more skits!

Morepies - I was thinking about an edition of Euro Cup Wamming; in fact I went as far as planning out what might happen (well, we know what will happen, but you know what I mean). Due to the aforementioned PC woes though, I am a long way behind and by the time I have chance to complete it, I fear it may not be too topical. However, if this is something people want to read let me know and if there's enough interest, I might be persuaded to give it a go.

Anyway, thanks again all for your kind words.
Slapstickman

Postby enswan » 27 Jun 2012, 22:43

I really enjoyed the World Cup story, but a lot of the enjoyment came from the story being decided outside influences...although even without that extra element it was still a very good story. I`d quite like a euro version but as we already know the results or will do by Sunday you might have to involve more people to get the same level. Just an idea, any of your stories are always welcome topical or otherwise!
enswan

Postby morepies » 06 Jul 2012, 15:25

No problemo - I admire your productivity, PC woes or not! Sadly, England v Germany never came about either!
morepies

Postby Slapstickman » 06 Jul 2012, 17:35

No, Sadly for German fans. They might have got to the final if they'd played England in the Semis rather than Italy!
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 06 Jul 2012, 17:55

I'm just going to float this out there, because I have absolutely no idea if there's any interest in it whatsoever; but.......would anyone out there in 'Sploshland' like to be in the next episode of the 'Sophie Show'? I'm finalising the planning now and will write a part in a messy scene for the first male and the first female to PM me with

a) your name
b) a brief physical description of yourselves
c) what you'd like to be sploshed with
d) anything about yourself you think might be useful for a sketch
e) any particular character from the first episode you'd like to splosh or be sploshed by (or both)
f) any limits you'd like me to observe for you (for example if you're happy to be stripped naked, if you only want to go topless or down to underwear, or if you'd prefer to stay fully clothed etc) or the character you want to splosh.
g) anything else you'd like me to know

If I don't hear from anyone in the next 7 days, I'll assume it was a stupid idea and won't mention it again. But if anyone's interested, drop me a line.
Slapstickman

Return to Reading Room