Trouser Trauma

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Trouser Trauma

Postby Messypockets » 04 Nov 2006, 12:45

TROUSER TRAUMA

(This story is based on a combination of a couple of events and an internet chat, but is mostly fantasies of mine: A very tall story. Names have been changed to protect the [not so] innocent.)

Helen and her close friend Kath were going away to the US for work for a couple of months. We decided to have a special going away sploshing session.

Before the evenings main event (which I’d been preparing for, for the past two days, buying food, making cakes and pies and trifles), I cooked dinner for the ladies. Then we sat around drinking a lot of wine. Then one by one we went off to change into our nice new sploshing clothes. First to change was Kath. She re-entered the room wearing a pair of fitted women’s chinos, a white shirt and black nylon jacket that had really deep pockets, a hood and could be buttoned up. It had a wonderful satin seen to it. Helen went over to Kath slipping her hands inside Kath’s jacket pockets, commenting on how lovely and soft the satin like lining was and how amazingly deep. Helen soon had her hands in all of Kath’s pockets, Kath clearly turned on by this. They kissed once or twice. I looked on, gently rubbing the front of my trousers.

Helen then went off to change. Kath held open her jacket pockets so I went over to oblige. They felt good. We also kissed. She undid my flies and pulled out my engorging penis and slipped it into her trouser pocket. She rubbed the outside of her pocket for a bit before slipping my penis back into my trousers.

Helen re-entered the room to see me putting my penis away. You been shagging Kath’s pockets again she laughed. If truth be told I’d never shagged Kath’s pockets. But Helen wanted me to, and wanted to watch as I did it. She’d asked Kath if this was possible when they gone to there secret mud pit by a secluded , hard to get to part of a local river. They’d frolicked in there jeans in the mud and washed off in the river. Kath was really up for it.

Helen wore a very sexy black trouser suit. Fared hipster trouser with slanted hip pockets. The jacket had a sexy vivid red lining. She wore a blouse and tie that were the same colour as the lining of her suit jacket, and four inch heels. She’d been keeping what she was going to wear a highly guarded secret. Both me and Kath nearly creamed ourselves. Wow! She looked amazing. Both me and Kath dashed over to her and started fondling and caressing and rubbing Helen all over. She just stood their, hands in pockets, lapping up all the attention.

Next I went off to change. Nothing as spectacular as Helen, more casual as Kath. But I find casual also very horny. I wore a pair of Dockers pants, shirt, and a suit style fake leather jacket. This last item of clothing was one of Helen’s.

As I went back into the front room it was all hands in pockets and down trousers.

And so hands in each others pockets, we made our way to the large spare room for the main event.

The room was decked out like a cheap restaurant and food was piled up high all over. I would be the waiter and Kath and Helen the dinners.

I showed them to their seats. I brought over the wine list and the menu. As they perused the menus I returned with two small cream pies. I slammed one into Helens face and smeared it in good. She just sat there and took it. There was an audible gasp from Kath. As I held the other pie at the ready Kath pleaded with my to pie her. I teased her with the pie. Where I said. She stood, twisted a bit and thrust out her hip, holding back her jacket. Pie my pocket she said. I slammed the pie into the pocket entrance good and hard. I worked it into the material as Kath gently wriggled her hips.

Kath sat back down, hand in pied pocket. Helen, in classic Laurel and Hardy style, wiped cream from her eyes and splattered it on the floor.

Wine? A bottle of red and a bottle of white.

I opened the red first and poured a little into the breast pocket of Helen’s blouse. This seemed agreeable to her. So I poured the red wine up and down her jacket sleeves. Then I held open the neck of her blouse and poured a glassful of wine inside. Helen arched her back with pleasure.

I poured white wine into both of Kath’s blouse breast pockets. Then I got her to remove her black ankle boots which I filled with the remaining wine. She then put them back on, both making a satisfying squelching noise. Kath requested a beer. I returned with a couple of cans of Guinness and empted the contents over her head. She washed her hair in it.

Helen demanded champagne. This I poured over her shoes. As I did this Kath up ended the remaining red wine into one of my trouser pockets. It felt good soaking though the lining.

I took their order. They ordered the Splosh surprise, the wamagedon feast, the Tiswas custard frenzy, the Noel’s House Party Gunge Gotcha, the How Dare you humdinger, the scene from he musical Tommy where Ann Margret had so much fun, all the pie fights from the silent era of cinema, the bucket of water song, a Dick and Dom muck muck frenzy, a Ministry of Mayhem thank you desk and some after dinner mints.

Let battle ,I mean diner commence.

To the table I brought a cauldron of tomato soup. I ladled the soup into the bowls in front of them. Helen let her tie flop into the soup. I pushed it into the soup with the ladle. Then she sat back, her soupy tie slapping satisfyingly against her shirt. I picked up Kath’s bowl and up ended it over her head.. Tomato soup ran down her face and cascaded over her shoulders. I then ladled more soup into her lap. She rubbed it into her trousers. Helen’s turn again. I pour soup into her blouse breast pocket until it bulged like a third tit. I then filled her breast pocket on her jacket. I got her to button up her jacket so both bloated pockets are over one another. I then squashed the pockets. Soup splodged out. Very satisfying. The soup ran down the front of her jacket, and in side the soup stained her blouse. Helen laughed. To finish of I ladled soup over her head. As the soup cascaded down Helen smeared it into her face and neck.

With that done, and still half a cauldron full of soup, left Kath stood up and held open my trousers. Helen picked up the cauldron and poured the remaining soup inside. Wow! It felt so good, soaking into my underwear, trickling down my legs and running out all over my shoes. Helen wiped the inside of the cauldron and flicked the last of the soup at me.

I took the cauldron away and returned with two buckets of spaghetti. I got Kath to tuck her trouser legs into her socks. Then, as she held her trousers open at the waist I started to stuff great handfuls of spaghetti deep inside. Kath loved it, whooping and yelping with each handful. Soon her trousers began to bulge in a most satisfying way. Needless to say my trousers were already bulging but with something else. As her trousers filled Kath put her hands in her pockets to feel the spaghetti through the lining. I continued to stuff more spaghetti inside, having the get another bucket to complete the ask.. And so Kath stood resplendent in her spaghetti filled trousers. Both me and Helen thought she looked amazing.

And the look of joy on Kath’s face as she sat back down in her seat was enough to bring a warm wet glow to mine and Helen’s trousers.

Kath enjoyed herself wriggling about in her spaghetti filled trouser as Helen sat patiently in her seat as I prepared her next coarse.

I lifted up a bucket of bake beans and tipped it slowly over her head. Her head became engulfed in beans. Beans slithered and slid down the front and back of her jacket, and gathered in her lap. I got Helen to unbutton her jacket so I could pour another bucket of bean over her blouse and tie. Just for good measure I filled her breast pocket. Then over her head I poured a bucket of thick gravy. Again she was completely engulfed. And finally I tipped a bucket of runny mashed potato over her. She looked stunning.

As Helen took pleasure in her situation I through a couple of buckets of bolognaise sauce at Kath’s trousers. She stood, hands in pockets, as I through the first bucket at her crotch. The sauce hit hard and bolognaise splattered everywhere. Kath bent over, sticking her bum in the air for the next bucket. The sauce plastered her bum well.

Back to Helen again. I led her over to a huge bucket, covered with a sheet, big enough for one Helen sized person to get in,. I whipped the sheet back to reveal the bucket to be full of egg yokes and egg white. Helen squealed with delight. She quickly positioned herself over the bucket and lowered her bum slowly down toward the surface of the eggs. She sighed gently as her bum went beneath the surface. Egg bulged up between her legs and spilled over her crotch. Then her pockets were covered. Then Helen dropped down quickly to be completely submerged from her knees, as her lower legs were hanging over the side of the bucket, to her neck. As Kath and I watched Helen massaged egg into her suit.

When Helen got out of the bucket her clothes hung heavy with egg. As Kath climbed into the egg bucket, this time kneeing down until see was covered by egg up to the tops of her nylon jacket pockets, I started stuffing meat pie after meat pie into Helen’s jacket pockets. Thick gravy and suet and pie crust and meat overflowed from her pockets as I stuffed more and more pies into each.

Kath got out of the bucket, jacket pockets also filled. Egg poured out as she put her hands inside.

I stood in the bucket and with a large brush I painted myself all over with egg. Kath and Helen watched as they played in each others pockets.

Now completely eggy I serve the women more wine. I chucked a bucket of cheap red at Kath and a bucket of cheap white at Helen.

I feel at this point that I ought to clean the women up a bit for the next course. Kath pulls her trouser legs out of her socks. Spaghetti spills out. Helen empties her jacket pocket, flinging the pie mush at me. Wonderful! I line up the buckets all full of coloured water, dirty looking water, gungy water, soapy water, and all the water drained off from the spaghetti. Helen and Kath sit side by side, holding hands, As I pelt them with liquid. Bucket after bucket is hurled thick and fast. They scream with delight. The odd bucket I tip over myself.

Helen and Kath sit back down at the table, soaking wet and looking very horny.

I approach, also feeling very horny. They both look so good. Kath, her nylon jacket glistening, her trousers, once light beige, now all dark and wet and clinging. And her white shirt, no longer white. Helen, she looked so sexy in that suit when it was clean and now, all wet and gungy, clinging in all the right places, tie still straight, top button done up, jacket buttoned ,she looked spectacular.

Only one thing for it, I slammed a jam and cream pie into their faces, smearing them in good. As they wiped their eyes I poured a bucket of rice pudding over both, followed by a bucket of custard. Then I got the women to each sit in a large angel delight. Strawberry for Helen (her favourite) and chocolate for Kath.

I put a bowl of pealed bananas on the table along with jugs of custard and jugs of mashed apple. We all removed our jackets for this.

Things got frantic and messy. We all started stuffing bananas into each others trouser pockets and mashing them to a pulp. Then in went the mashed apple. Our pocket bulged wonderfully. Then we filled our pockets with custard until they overflowed. Then Kath and Helen knelt beside each of my engorged pockets. I then slapped the outside of my pockets splattering Helen and Kath in the face. It felt so good. Then Kath did the same to Helen and I, and Helen splats the contents of her pockets in mine and Kath’s faces.

The pocket filling continues. I watch as Helen stuffs the remaining bananas into Kath’s front trouser pockets and then Kath’s two bum pocket. The last of the mashed apple is messily poured in as so is the custard. But Helen’s not finished yet. She grabs a couple of cheese cakes and start stuffing them into Kath’s pockets. Kath howls with delight. Then Helen is adding great dollops of strawberry and black current jam.

Helen turns to me and tells me to shag Kath’s messy pockets. I leap over to Kath. We kiss. I unzip my flies and slip my hard penis inside Kath’s left trouser pocket. All the cool food inside feels so good. As I begin to pump, Helen slams pie after pie into the outside of Kath’s pocket. Oh god! I cry. This is amazing. Helen slams the pies in harder. As Helen rubs in a gateau she snogs Kath. Its to much for me. I come in Kath’s pocket, my hot come mixing with the food. Exiting Kath’s pocket I slip my messy penis back into my trousers. Kath puts her hand in her left trouser pocket and brings out a handful of come and food. She smears it into Helen’s crotch.

While Kath and Helen hug and fondle each other I turn of the lights and put on disc lights. Hardcore dance music blasts out. Helen and Kath start gyrating madly.

We each do a little dance routine involving food. Kath pies herself all over. I fill all my pockets with gunge. Now Helen is a great dancer. She did this amazing routine, gyrating around the room, wiggling her bum in both mine and Kath’s crotches. She then started pouring honey over her jacket. She took two great handfuls of margarine and rubbed them into her tie and blouse, paying particular attention to her breasts. Then she’s filled all her pocket with olive oil. Then olive oil down the trousers, over her thighs, her knees, in her turn ups. Then all in her hair. As she danced about she splattered me and Kath with olive oil.

Then Helen’s bending over a chair demanding to by spanked with pies. And of course Kath and I oblige. Custard pies, cheesecakes, gateaux, trifles, summer puddings. All Are slammed hard into Helen’s behind. With the odd pie Kath gets me in the crotch. And I fill the deep pockets of her jacket with trifle. Then its out with the buckets of custard, gunge, creamy muck muck and dirty water. Their contents are poured and thrown. We hold open jackets, waist bands on trousers, and pockets to admit the wondrous liquids.

By now we’re all getting a little intimate with each other. Slow, mellow music comes on and we wonder over, hand in hand to a huge deep custard pie. Ten foot in diameter and a foot and a half deep. All custard and thick creamy foam. Helen flops down into the pie face first. She roles over rubbing herself all over. Kath gently slides in. She slides over onto Helen. Then I climb in sinking below the surface. I also slide over. I start caressing Kath and Helen. They feel so good in their messy clothes. Soon we are all making love in the pie. I cut holes in Kath’s and Helen’s Trousers so I can enter each of them and still feel them in their messy clothes. Helen rips the hole bigger in Kath’s trousers so she can go down on her. Both women lick my pockets, driving me wild, before both are kissing each other hard with my hard penis between their mouths. Helen and Kath make each other come again and again. Its wonderful to watch them role about in the pie. I come over them.

And at the end we slide together in a huddle and doze for a while, the folds of custard and cream covering us like blankets.
Messypockets

Return to Reading Room