Heathers wet day

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Heathers wet day

Postby Messy Sailor » 13 May 2012, 16:47

Hi this is my first story attempt hope someone likes it

Heathers wet day
Heather got up early today as she had to be in work by 8.30 to meet a new client, she threw back the bed clothes and walked in to the shower room, still a bit sleepy she opened the shower door and turned on the shower, once it was hot she stepped in, only then realizing she still had her white silky panties on, these quickly turned transparent and clung to her bum, oh well she thought they needed washing anyway but my they do look sexy when wet, bet my husband would like to see them. She finished her shower and dried herself off, discarding the soaking panties in the washing pile. She went back to the bedroom and selected her best red underwear set of bra and satin panties, then slipped on her white linen trousers and a white tee shirt. Then looking in the mirror noticed her red underwear showed through pulled on a cardigan to cover her bra, the panties she decided were only visible from theback and her cardigan covered her bum. She ran downstairs grabbed her car keys and out the front door.
Heather opened the car door and jumped in, squelch!! the seat was soaking as she had forgotten to shut the sun roof and it had rained last night, oh no she thought soaking wet panties again, she was late however and didn’t have time to go back and change so she set off. Gradually she could feel the wetness soaking right up her bum and creeping up to her pussy, this turned her on so much that pretty soon her own juices were adding to the wetness, she started imagining her husband rubbing her pussy through the soaking fabric while fondling her bum. Stop it she thought concentrate on driving, but the feelings were too strong, she slipped her hand between her legs and felt the sopping material, rubbing herself off she climaxed intensely her cum flooding her already soaking panties.
She pulled up outside her office, opened the car door and looked between her legs she could clearly see her soaking red panties through the transparent linen trousers, I cant go in like this she thought, people will wonder what ive been doing. I know ill just pop over to Marks and buy something to wear, pulling her cardigan round her she crossed the road and walked to the shops. Underwear first she thought and headed up to the lingerie dept, selecting a pair of sheer white panties and matching bra headed off to the skirt dept there she picked out a nice dark blue pencil skirt which looked good with her white top, paying for the items first headed for the changing rooms where she slipped off her cardigan, looking in the mirror she saw her soaking wet bum with her red panties clearly on full display, I like the look of that she thought must remember to do this when Grahams around. Pulling off the soaked trousers and panties and slipping on the dry white ones felt good, the skirt fitted perfectly and showed off her gorgeous rear.Off she went to work.
After a long boring day at work Heather longed to get home quickly, she walked out to her car and opened the door, feeling the seat before she jumped in to make sure it had dried, it had. Sliding in behind the wheel she felt some resistace as her skirt caught on the door, there was a slight ripping sound as her skirt tore up the back, bugger she thought more wrecked clothes but it was only a small tear and could be mended.
10 minutes later she pulled in to her drive behind her husbands car, got out and opened the front door, hi darling she called out, Hi honey come in here was the reply from the kitchen. She walked through in to the kitchen and kissed her husband, he kissed her back warmly and ran his hand over her shapely arse, ooh that feels nice she said, encouraging him to fondle a bit more, turn round he said I want to look at my wifes gorgeous arse in that tight pencil skirt, Heather turned and stuck her bum out at him, whats that tear at the hem he asked, oh I caught it on the car door I can mend it, no you cant he said and grabbed each side, with a loud rip he tore it right up to the waistbad exposing her brand new panties, that’s what I like to see he said and pushed Heather so she was bent over the worktop, Unzipping his fly he pulled out his by now erect penis and slipped it under the elastic of Heathers panties, she could feel his hard cock slippery and wet between her bum cheeks, she could feel herself moistening as he slid his cock up and down soaking the back of her panties with his juices. Shall I tell you what happened to me this morning she asked him teasing, oh yes please he replied, when she re played to him the 2 pantie soaking sessions she had had earlier in the day, he thrust more urgently as she described the soaking wet red panties and how she had cum in them, he groaned with pleasure at the description and then sighed as he couldn’t hold back any longer filling her bum crack and panties with his hot cum. This was too much for Heather and she slipped her fingers in to her by now dripping pussy searching for her clit, she couldn’t wait and rubbed herself to her 2nd orgasm of the day flooding her already cum filled panties with her juices. They cuddled together for a while and her husband made sure he spread their wetness all around har panties before standing back to admire the soaking sheer white fabric that clung to Heathers bum. Now that’s what I call a sight for sore eyes he told Heather, better get cleaned up now the neighbours are popping in for drinks in 5 minutes, and we don’t want them to see you like this do we ?
Messy Sailor

Return to Reading Room