Linda's (late) Midsummer Nights Dream ADDED TO 08/2020

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda's (late) Midsummer Nights Dream ADDED TO 08/2020

Postby londoner » 11 May 2012, 17:19

Linda was driving back home the 20 miles from Stansted airport along the M11 after dropping David off for his flight to Glasgow where he had a week long annual sales conference.

It was one of those early September Sunday afternoons when the sun was beating down from a clear blue sky and the air was very still.

She knew that David had put a bottle of white wine in the fridge this morning for them to have a drink before he left but he had forgotten :wink: and it was still there unopened. “I am going to open that when I get back” she thought .

She was back home by about 1.30 and as there was no housework to do and she did not bother to cook just for herself in the summer, she decided to have a read. First she unscrewed the wine bottle top, poured herself a glass and gulped down half of it straight off, then walked into the lounge and selected a book from the bookcase.

Going back into the kitchen she finished the glass of wine and poured herself another.

As it was so hot she decided to have a lay down upstairs while she was reading and so took the glass of wine and the book up with her to their bedroom.

Entering the room she went across and opened the window wide. Their house was in a cul-de-sac and backed onto the village playing field where there was a game of cricket being played. As it was so near (the boundary line was no more than ten feet from their fence) she could easily see the players and hear their shouts and the applause from the sparse crowd.

She slipped out of her skimpy summer dress, took off her tights and in just her underwear settled down on top of the duvet. :D

After about 20 minutes she had finished reading the first two chapters of the book and having also finished the second glass of wine, decided to settle down for a doze.

The mixture of the wine and the warm breeze that was blowing in at the window gave her a deliciously warm, drowsy feeling and folding her arms across her chest, she closed her eyes.

She could feel the warmth and softness of her breasts through the thin material of her bra :) and absent-mindedly started to run her hands over them giving them a little squeeze through the material. She smiled to herself as she heard some clapping from the crowd outside and imagined it was for her rather than the batsman scoring a four.

As Linda continued running her hands over her breasts she could feel her nipples harden in response :wink: and so in order to heighten the sensation, she hooked her fingers under the bottom of the bra cups and rolled them up towards her chin just far enough to expose her nipples :D . She ran her fingers lightly round them and then, with her fingertips, began to play with them a little :D .

At that exact moment a batsman was caught out and a large cheer went up in response. Again, acting as it was for her, Linda sat up undid the clip on the back of her bra, slipped it off ( :D )and bowed to the imaginary crowd before falling back on the duvet again.

As she continued to play with her breasts it seemed to her that the shouts of the players began to get louder and to be urging her on.

By now she was starting to breathe a little heavier and so in response both to her body and to the cries from outside, she drew up her knees, raised her hips, parted her thighs slightly and began to move her hands down over her flat, smooth stomach. :D :D The cries were now so loud that they seemed to be coming from inside the room :wink: with her and saying “Yes! Yes! Yes!” Her hands slipped down inside the front of her panties :D and did not stop until her fingers found their warm, soft goal. To now almost (to her) deafening encouragement, her fingers started to work between her legs, slowly at first but getting faster and faster and she moved her hips up and down again and again until with a last, long sigh, her hips slumped to the bed, her arms to her side and she fell into a deep sleep…………..

………..and she was in the pavilion chatting to a few whites clad cricketers. Linda was wearing the same clothes she had on in the morning and sitting on the edge of a small table with her legs crossed, revealing a lot of thigh :D .

They were all laughing when suddenly a woman walked over and said “You are getting too friendly with my husband, bitch!” and before Linda had time to answer a lemon meringue pie was pushed in her face :shock: . As she spluttered and tried to wipe her face clear another pie hit her “And the same goes for me” said another voice.

Bits of the meringue and the lemon filling fell of Linda’s face and onto her lap with some sliding down her chin onto her chest.

After a few seconds she had cleared her eyes and looked down at her dress, now streaked with lemon meringue pie.

“Look at the mess you have made of my dress” she cried and lashing out slapped the first woman on the cheek.

“You need to be taught a lesson.” said the second woman “Girls, come and give us a hand!”

There were about a dozen other women in the room and four of them grabbed Linda’s arms two on each and pulled her off the table.

“OK, over the table” said the first aggrieved woman and Linda was bent face down over the table and her dress pulled up over her bottom :oops: :oops: .

She felt a resounding slap followed by another and another. She yelped after the third. “Go and get something to gag her with” said a woman and one of them, opening a small cupboard at the side of the room (which evidently was used by the club as a general store) produced a roll of gaffer tape. A six inch long strip was torn off and stuck over Linda’s mouth.

The rest of the women then lined up to slap Linda’s bottom. When they had finished and just about to let her up one of the men said “Hey, what about us?” and so she received another dozen or so blows. :shock:

Her bottom, when everyone had finished, was bright red and although stinging by now, to Linda the sensation was not entirely unpleasant just a little warm.

“That looks a bit hot” said one woman “let me cool it down for you” and scooping up some ice cream with her hands proceeded to wipe it all over Linda’s cheeks and pulling out her panties dropped a large dollop inside and proceeded to massage it between her legs. :D

The women holding Linda’s outstretched arms raised her up. The room had wallbars on the wall ( it doubled as a gym for the primary school) and Linda was pulled/dragged across and then secured spreadeagled with her back to the wall by a combination of scarves and belts.

Once she was tied the women stood back and said to the men “OK just sit down and watch”

The first thing to happen that was her dress was ripped off :D . The woman that Linda had hit approached her with a large jug in each hand and unhurriedly placed one down on the floor. She pulled out one of Linda’s bra cups and proceeded to empty the contents of the other one inside. It was maple syrup, very runny and very sticky. “Roxy will be along in a minute” one said “she will enjoy licking that off!”

Meanwhile the first woman lightly smacked her hand onto Linda’s brimming bra cups and then looked her straight in the eye as she rubbed it all around.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” she said to Linda with a smile as her hand had felt Linda’s nipples rising “so have some more.” and lifting the second jug raised it above Linda’s head and poured. It was cream which ran all over Linda’s hair, face, chest and the rest of her body. :D

Just then the door opened and a tall blond girl came in.

“Hi, Roxy.” one woman said “Look what we’ve got for you!”

Roxy did what could only be described as a sashay across to Linda and looked her up and down. “I smell maple syrup, my favourite” she said and then running her hands along the bottom of Linda’s bra, expertly flipped the cups up over her breasts.

She leant over and started licking them and as she did one of her hands slipped down into Linda’s panties :shock: :shock: . “Mmmm, what have we here,” she said “I’ve got something that will make you feel good.”

She walked away a few feet to where she had placed a bag on the floor and opened it. What she pulled out was an enormous dildo. It looked to Linda about 18 inches long and must have been about 2 inches in diameter :roll: .

She smiled and approached Linda with it in her hand ……….

She was awakened by the doorbell ringing and sat up slowly. It rang again impatiently. “Oh, alright I’m coming.” she said and swung her legs over the sides of the bed putting her feet on the floor. Standing up, she looked around for her bra but could not see it and then she noticed that in her sleep she must have slipped her panties off as she could not find them either. “Stripping in my sleep, again” she giggled. Looking at her watch she saw it was 6.30 “Gosh I slept longer than I thought” she said to herself. Grabbing a pair of pants from her drawer she ran down the stairs. “I’ll stand behind the door and see them off” she thought and opening the door peered round it.

There were three men in cricket flannels standing there. “Hello” said one of them “we’ve been playing this afternoon as you probably know but one of the other team’s players is a big hitter and has hit a ball into your garden. We wondered whether you would mind either having a look yourself or letting us through to have a look, please? We won’t be very long as today was the last match of the season and we are having a little party back in the pavilion. As a thank you for disturbing you, we would love you to come along, if you want.” :wink:

Linda had been looking at them all while the guy was speaking. He was quite good looking with fair hair and a nice smile, another was tall and probably 25 years older than she was (readers may recall that Linda is 26) and the third was shorter than both of them and had an unfortunate look about him as having slight B.O. For some reason that she could not quite understand, she was still feeling incredibly sexy

“Well, I am not exactly dressed for activity in the garden,” she said and added after a slight pause “but as you are on official business please do come in, have a rummage around and see if you can find anything you want!” and with a big smile she opened the door wide and stepped out from behind it. :!: Three jaws hit the floor simultaneously.

She waved her right arm ushering them in, closed the door lead them through to the kitchen and poured everyone, herself included ( making her third), a glass of the strangely "more.. ish" wine from the open bottle. :wink:

An hour later all four emerged onto the doorstep.

Linda had had a quick shower and when she went back into the bedroom, was a bit surprised to find clothes laid out for her but slipped them on all the same as, obviously, they were just being cheeky and pushing their luck but she went along with it.

There was a black lingerie set with bra and very brief black lace panties which left little to the imagination :D , black sheer self gripping stockings which came up to the top of her thighs :D and they, by coincidence, had got out the dress that David liked her to wear at parties and other functions. He called it her “standing up dress” and she enjoyed wearing it too. It was plain black but she had had it, at his suggestion drastically shortened so that it only just covered her bottom. It’s name came about because if she sat down in it or indeed leaned or bent over, she lost a lot of her modesty specially when worn with a thong. :wink:

Needless to say it made her a favourite with men (and some women) at parties and whenever she attended his firm’s functions (when David made sure that she ALWAYS wore a thong and self grip stockings) she was, more often than chance would seem able to account for, the “staff wife” who, at dinner, found herself sat at the director's table bteween the Chairman and the CEO. They were both in their seventies and seemed to drop their napkins and cutlery a lot :wink: :wink: causing them to look under the table for them. Inevitably when they did this they had to steady themselves by placing one hand on her leg :D ( the first time smiling and apologising to her :wink: :wink: ). She never once moved or flinched during their forays at these "dos" and although other guests had a good idea what was going on (specially David) the look on her face never changed and sometimes, with the greatest efforts of concentration in the circumstances, she even managed to keep up conversations with one of them while the fingers of the other were creeping up the inside of her thighs. :roll: When the men sat up again she always responded with a beautiful smile and the occasional wink.

At the last dinner ( and there seemed to be one every month just lately) the two were more active than ever. They even managed/connived after the cheese to drop things at the same time and she felt fingers on both sides of her hips hook inside her thong waistband and start to tug it down :shock: :shock: ,her hands were toying with her napkin ring at the time and her grip on it became tighter and tighter as the thin waistband was gradually worked downwards after a while she felt a finger tap her on the thigh and she looked round at the MD he raised his eyebrows and lifted his head and she, getting the message lifted her bottom slightly. The two men then quickly pulled her thong down over her bottom and then hands wandered round between her legs fingers probed gently at her lips and she started slightly , but to her relief and before things went any further, the MC announced the speeches. She would otherwise have faced a dilemma :roll: , to either stop the two of them there and then and make them both very embarassed possibly with consequences for David, or to let them continue and step carefully out of it under the table. To be wearing that dress with no thong would have been very tricky and presented somewhat of a challenge (and no doubt, the two old men along with many others, would have enjoyed watching her embarassment) :oops: :oops:. Without atttracting TOO much attention she had manged, with a bit of wriggling, to pull the thong back up during the speeches.

She had another dilemma at the moment as she and David had been asked to attend a private dinner party the following wek with just the Directors (who happend to be all male), to discuss a hefty promotion for David but this time with no MC or speeches to bring about a halt to any "proceedings". What to wear?!
See The Board Meeting (new)

She finished the outfit off with a pair of high heeled black shoes which, combined with the hem of her dress, made her legs go on for ever.

“Well” said Linda to the three men as they walked away from the house down the path “I have found several balls in the last hour or so and devised some new games to play with them :D :D :D , sometimes all at once :shock: :shock: :D :D :oops: , but none has been covered in leather I am afraid!” and they all laughed.

“Not to worry” said the tall one “while you were having a shower I took the liberty of going into the garden and found this.” and he produced a cricket ball from his pocket “All’s well that ends well.”

“The lads will be pleased to see you” he added :wink: and looking at his watch continued “all the wives will have gone home by now so they will be glad of a bit of female company. There will be plenty of food left and because it’s a party there was loads of party food, jelly, trifle, sandwiches and for someone reason gallons and gallons of custard.” :evil:

So linking arms with the nearest two guys Linda set off with them on the short walk to the sports pavilion.

As they neared the door she said “By the way, I don’t know your names yet.”

The tall one replied “Well I am known as Lofty for obvious reasons, this here” and he indicated the handsome guy “is Becks and Billy B is the other. Pleased to meet you.”

“Well my name is Linda.” she said “Now you can introduce me to your friends inside.” :wink:

“I don’t think you will need much introduction” said Becks and Linda looked at him and raised her eyebrows quizzically.

He opened the door and ushered her in.

She walked inside and stopped, there were about 30 or so men inside but instead of a slightly raunchy evening with some cricketers as she thought may happen, everyone seemed to be wearing DJs. The nearest man turned to look at her and to her astonishment it was Ian O from the bridge group. “Hi Linda “ he said “what a surprise.” And he turned and tapped the man next to him on the shoulder “Look who’s here.”

The man turned and it was David H “So it’s you!” he said in seeming astonishment “How delightful.” And his eyes seemed to twinkle as a huge grin spread over his face. :twisted:

She continued into the room and looking around found that she recognised all of them. :shock:

There were the bridge group, all of the male halves of their neighbours from the cul-de-sac and male halves of most of the couples that they knew. There was also Colin who owned the shop, Phil from the garage, Steve the landlord of the village pub and many others. There were even the two guys that she loathed who were often outside the pub and made lewd remarks (just about loud enough for her to hear) whenever she passed.

“And this is Roxy” said Becks.

The name made Linda start and she turned to look at Roxy.

It was the girl from her dream come to life, a Jerry Hall look-alike both in stunning good looks and stature.

Roxy gave Linda a big smile and then to Linda’s surprise, she stooped over (Linda is only 5feet 6 inches and Roxy was a good 8 inches taller) put her hand behind Linda’s head and kissed her firmly, full on the lips. :shock: She held Linda there for about 5 seconds before releasing her.

Linda was a bit nonplussed but was aware of the silence that had fallen around them. Not to be outdone she dropped her handbag onto the floor, reached up with both hands to clasp Roxy’s cheeks and pulling her head down, returned the kiss just as firmly. Within a few seconds she felt a pressure against her teeth and thinking “In for a penny, in for a pound” and to the obvious delight and to cries of encouragement from those men close enough to see, opened her mouth wide to give full access to Roxy’s probing tongue. To raise the stakes she also slid her right hand down Roxy’s neck and onto her left breast.

She felt Roxy stiffen slightly but then Roxy encircled her with both hands and as easily as lifting a rag doll, lifted Linda off of the floor to her own level.

The two held that pose for about 10 seconds then Roxy gently lowered Linda to the ground and both girls stepped back smiling nervously.

Linda’s head was spinning and totally forgetting which dress she was wearing, she bent over to pick up her handbag :wink: only to be reminded by a chorus of whoops and wolf whistles which broke out as it rode up almost over her hips with only the mini panties covering the barest of essentials and giving a good view of her behind which was beautifully framed between the tops of her (nearly) crotch length stockings and the flimsy lace of her panties. :oops: :oops: She also received (she assumed from the nearest man) a sharp slap on her bottom. :shock:

Why was she getting the feeling that she had somehow arrived at a “Gentleman’s Evening” and SHE was the floorshow? :shock: :shock:

Becks, who had been equally as rapt as the other men by the girls’ actions, then took hold of Linda’s arm. “It’s time we went through to the other room.” he said “Did you remember Roxy?”

Linda stopped and cagily asked him “How do you know that I had seen her before? That was in my dream.”

Becks’ face went red and he shook his head “ Er, perhaps I had better give you this “ he said and added “David said that I was to give you this note just about now so here we are.”

Linda snatched it out of his hand and began to read.

“Hello my darling” it began “ I hope that you enjoyed that very special bottle of wine I left for you and my little present to you earlier and that you will now enjoy the rest of the evening, you star!. By the way I hope you like Roxy, I know she likes you! :wink: :wink: Lots of love and lust, David”

“And I had better give you this set of keys as well” said Becks “ When we came up to your room to get you David had thought that you would be fast asleep but you were er… busy :D and luckily did not notice us.”

“You mean that all that earlier actually happened?” she asked Becks but before he could reply she added “So what’s in there?”

“Go in and you will see” grinned Becks, “David had it all planned.”

Linda went into the room and looked around. There was a circle of chairs (she guessed at one for every man) but from the door she could not quite see what they were surrounding so she walked forward to the middle.

There was a paddling pool about 10 feet in diameter with 10 inch high sides and she saw to her consternation that inside it was about 6 inches deep in custard. :? She turned to look at Becks and he said “Well we told you that we had a lot of custard!” Behind him came a stream of men through the door heading for the seats.

“No way” said Linda but she was grabbed from behind and turning her head saw that it was Roxy. She was dressed now in what looked like a one piece wetsuit from her ankles to her neck. She smiled at Linda, blew a kiss and picking her up, stepped into the pool.

By now all the men were in the room and seated to witness the start of events as Roxy dumped Linda unceremoniously face down in the custard. :D

Linda sprawled flat and as she tried to get up was pushed face down again as Roxy knelt astride her. With her short dress now riding well up over her hips, Linda could feel the custard oozing between her legs and already some had got down the neck of her dress. Roxy got handfuls of it and rubbed into her hair as she held Linda face down. She then started to fumble with the zip on the back of Linda’s dress but suddenly stopped and lifting herself up on her knees shuffled to the side of the pool dragging Linda with her.

“David left me a list of instructions for now” said Roxy “ can the following gents come to the front to assist me please, Ian O…., John P….., David G….., David H…… and John W……..”

Linda heard the names and to her horror and embarrassment recognised them all as the husbands of her closest friends in the village! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops:
The four men wasted no time and with huge grins on their faces pushed through the seated audience. :) :)

“Right” said Roxy, looking at her instructions “can I have John Pxxxxx first?”

With that she dragged Linda back to the centre of the pool and turning her over, pushed her face down into the custard.

“I am afraid this means you getting a bit mucky” smirked Roxy. “I don’t mind getting mucky with Linda” he replied with a big grin. :evil:

“OK, if you can kneel astride her bottom and pull down her zip we can take it from there.” So while Roxy was still holding the struggling Linda down , John pulled the zip down as far as it would go. “Now undo her bra” said Roxy and he obliged.

“Now, what Linda would like you to do would be to fill her dress up with custard. Isn’t that right my dear?” she said, lifting Linda’s head enough so that she could hear “Yes” she gasped. “Yes what?” said Roxy “Yes PLEASE” said Linda and with that she was again thrust face down in the mess.

Needing no more encouragement John scooped up handfuls of custard and stuffed it inside her dress until there was no more room and it was spilling out :) :) .

“OK, thank you John you can get out of the pool now but don’t go away and before we move on I have to do something.” She seized the hem of Linda’s dress and pulled it up partially over her head but left it part on so that it trapped her arms over her head and the neck was still under her chin. Roxy turned Linda over who was now, in effect, blindfolded with her arms stuck over head and with an undone bra.

“Now it’s….Ian” Roxy said “ and again you are going to get messy, I am afraid!”

Ian got into the pool and Roxy pushed Linda down flat on her back. “Now, first of all Ian would you like to pull up Linda’s bra, please?” Ian smirked “You don’t have to ask me twice! :D ” he said and with that flipped her bra cups up to her chin, exposing Linda's 36Ds :oops: :oops: an action that brought appreciative cheers, whistles and some ribald remarks from the onlookers.

“My” said Roxy “that’s a fine pair!” “What do I do now?” asked Ian. “Whatever you like! Be my and David’s guest!” she said smiling wolfishly!

Ian, needing no more prompting, firstly leaned forward and rubbed his face over Linda’s tits, nipping her nipples with his teeth as he did so. Then sitting up he took handfuls of the custard and started to rub it vigorously over her breasts :D :D . “Oho,” he cried “look at this!” and scraping away some of the custard with his hands he exposed Linda’s now fully erect nipples standing out like organ stops :D :D . With her hands still firmly held above her head and her face covered by her dress, Linda who was totally helpless began to react to having her friends’ husbands’ hands on her body. Ian had to kneel up slightly as her back arched upwards pushing her stomach against him.

“OK, can David H….. come in please?” said Roxy . Ian went to leave but she said “No, Linda obviousl;y likes what you are doing so stay where you are !” “David, can you kneel on her thighs, I think it’s time for some pantie filling.”

Well, David almost swooned what an opportunity. All the five guys fancied Linda a little and now, being able to put his hands into her panties and fill them up with mess was a dream! He knelt down and pulled out the front of her panties with one hand and with the other scooped a generous amount of custard into them. He did this several times and Roxy said “Well make sure it is all worked in, use your fingers!” :evil:

Linda was now almost gone being stimulated so much and low moans were coming from under her dress. :D :D

“Well I guess we had better finish her off” said Roxy her face now slightly flushed. Ashe asked the men to get off and deftly turned Linda over onto her front.

“OK take the panties off” said Roxy and David H rushed to oblige. As he did so Roxy putt one arm under Linda’s tummy and lifted her bottom into the air. “Now Davi G…….. and John W…….., perhaps you would look in the little bag by the side of the pool for me and take out what you can find. They did so and produced what appeared to be an oversized butt plug and a rather large dildo.

They held them up and the appearance of the objects was met with almost delirious cheering, whistling and some fairly obscene suggestions :twisted: :twisted: .
Linda of course did not know what was going on but suddenly felt her bum cheeks being pulled apart and then something very large being inserted into her bottom :shock: . This was almost immediately followed by something even bigger inserted into her vagina :shock: . She squealed loudly and squirmed frantically trying to stop them but tgo no avail!

Roxy pulled a gasping Linda up by her hair and David seeing an opportunity scooped up handfuls of the custard and rubbed it into her face and hair and over her breasts. Then standing up he undid his trousers and shoved his now rock hard penis into her gasping mouth. Roxy still having hold og Linda's hair started to push and pull her head backwards and forwards until after a few minutes David exploded into Linda's throat :shock: :shock: :shock: .

Roxy dropped linda's head back into the pool of custard and stood up. A now exhausted Linda was lying face down with the dildo and butt plug still inside her and the panting men and Roxy standing over her.

"We have some more custard and goo " said Becks from his seat at the poolside " so if anyone wants to......" . He got no further as almost all of the men in the room leapt to their feet amidst cries of "Me, please!!!!" and "Yeeeessss!!!!!"

And all this BEFORE dinner![/b][/i]

So as Linda lay exhausted in the pool, buckets of custard, pots of cream and other mucky things were added until she was almost submerged.

"Dinner time gents, please!" someone called out "If you would like to go through." So they all filed out except Roxy who, after removing the butt plug and dildo ,gently lifted Linda out of the pool and carried her into the integral shower rooms (the pavilion was also used by the sports teams).

"Let's clean you up" she whispered but then grinned wickedly as an icy cold blast of water hot Linda making her yelp. After a few minutes she was clean but shivering. Being the game girl she was she managed a weak smile at Roxy and said "Well, I'm glad thats over, my warm bed at home calls."

"Afraid not!" said Roxy " they will be finishing dinner soon and then you have to give an encore! :evil: :evil: "
( To be continued)
Last edited by londoner on 15 Aug 2020, 17:25, edited 54 times in total.
londoner

Re: Linda's (late) Midsummer Nights Dream

Postby piewarrior » 08 Jun 2012, 17:16

Arse slapping is a bit gratuitous, but can I borrow your missus?
piewarrior

Postby londoner » 18 Aug 2012, 14:11

Wouldn't you just like to!

Do I take it there is no demand for part two?
londoner

Postby londoner » 29 Aug 2012, 13:16

What the hell. I'll do one anyway. Watch this space :wink:
londoner

Postby Mandie » 04 Feb 2016, 12:57

Let the stories continue please!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a couple of ideas for Linda to immerse her self in; interested?
Mandie

Re: Lionda's (late) Midsummer Nights Dream ADDED TO 19/02

Postby londoner » 19 Feb 2018, 14:00

This isn't doing my blood pressure much good but I had a spare few minutes
londoner

Re: Linda's (late) Midsummer Nights Dream ADDED TO 19/02

Postby londoner » 13 Aug 2020, 12:58

Some new interpretations added for your amusement!
londoner

Return to Reading Room