The Breakdown

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Breakdown

Postby blackheart » 12 Apr 2012, 23:59

This is my first story, I know there might be a few errors here and there but I spent a while writing it and would like some feedback before I progress further with other stories, please comment and let me know what you think ir send me a private message, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Please enjoy!

----------------

The Breakdown

The bags were packed, car serviced and I was all ready to set off on a short break, a break which had been thought about so much lately, that it had felt like forever. I picked up my phone and sent a text message to my friends, informing them I was about to set off and that I would see them sometime around 5 o’clock, I checked the time and noticed it had just turned 1 o’clock, and so I decided to set off, thinking to myself that I could perhaps stop to get a bite to eat on the way, and maybe stop to take some photographs of any picturesque scenery I noticed along the way.

I leave the flat making sure to put the alarm on and inform my neighbours that should any parcels arrive whilst I was away if they would be so kind as to sign for them. I exit the building and holding the key fob in my hand disarm the alarm and unlock the car, a loud three chime beep indicating the car was unarmed, having opened the boot I place my suitcase inside, then proceed to the door and get inside the car, sinking into the soft cream leather driver’s seat, placing the key into the ignition I turn to start the car, firing up straightaway a loud roar bellows from the sporty exhaust system, followed by a deep purring tone, something the neighbours are all too familiar, and with which I set off on my vacation.
I headed out of the estate and headed down the country lane which eventually brought me out by the junction I needed for the motorway, I thought to myself that it might be a little too quick progressing with that route, so altering the options on the satnav I decided to set it to avoid motorways, and stick with main roads and country lanes, and then set off again.

I travelled for about 200 miles before eventually stopping to let my friend know I was taking a different route and that I shall be arriving slightly later than originally planned, as I got further into the journey I started to noticed a strange knocking sound coming from the car, which soon disappeared, thinking nothing off it I carried on driving, the clock ticking away, at this point it was beginning to turn into night, then large droplets of rain started to appear on the windscreen, my wipers going ten to the dozen, left right, left right, the country lane becoming slippery as I feel the car sliding round corners, suddenly, the knocking noise I had originally heard earlier came back, and without having any time to pull over the car suddenly jerked and cut out mid-motion, all power to the engine gone, as I quickly attempt to break and manoeuvre the car away from the ditch. I leave the car and pop the bonnet, getting soaked by the pouring rain as I try to investigate what the fault could be, only to notice the timing belt had snapped, a knowing that the car was effectively dead pending a large repair bill, I reach for my phone to call for breakdown assistance, but appeared to have no signal, marvellous, I thought to myself as I try and work out where I am. I check the satnav to see that I am in the middle of nowhere, over 60 miles from any town, and dead centre in a mobile black spot.

I make a note on the satnav of where the car is parked and push it as far off the road as I possibly can, so as not to cause any accidents, despite not seeing a single car in the half hour that I had been struggling to move it, not to mention the time previous to that trying to obtain a phone signal.

I gathered my suitcase, phone and satnav, armed the central locking and car alarm, and preceded to head in the direction I was originally going, not knowing what I might encounter along the way, if anything at all. Walking along the country lane it began getting darker, resulting in me having to use the light from my phone as a torch, the rain fell harder and dripped off my face and tip of my nose, I was wet, right down to the skin, having a quick glance at my phone the time reads 19:27pm, my friends must be worrying now I think to myself, having had no contact with anyone since I left the flat, having been walking for so long I stop to take a breather and notice what looks like a pathway, so I decide to have a look and see where it leads.

As I walk up the long muddy lane, the rain begins to fall harder than before, suddenly a flash of lightning brightens my surroundings for a brief second followed by a loud clap of thunder, that shakes the ground underneath me and echoes off into the distance, but just there another flash of lightning and I notice, set back into the distance, a large Edwardian style mansion, I start to pickup the pace, as my shoes slipped and squelched in the mud, each step making it harder to maintain my balance as I became more fatigued, having walked for what seemed like days, in horrid weather conditions.

I finally reach two large wrought iron gates, the house dimly lit in the moonlight, but it appeared someone was in, I reach across and press the button on the intercom and in a nervous, shivering voice ask for some assistance and if they happen to have a phone I could use, after no reply for a couple of minutes, I go to try again, just as I get close enough to press the button a voice speaks.
“Hello” said the woman, “may I help you?”
“Yes” I replied, I was driving to visit friend when my car broke down a few miles up the road from here, and I have no means of contacting a breakdown service, and wondered if you had a phone I could use.
There was what felt like a long silence, as I agonizingly awaited a response.
“Ok, I shall buzz you in” she replied.

I gathered my belongings together as the gate lock popped open, I hurriedly opened the gate, hearing it lock shut again behind me, and made my way up to the mansion, I must have counted about 20 windows at the front alone, as I cautiously approached, but just then I see a light starting to appear in a widening gap as the front door opened, standing there, in a long black dress, a petite woman, about 5 ft 3”, with a slim build, and a nice firm looking pair of breasts greeted me.

“Hello” she said, in a posh, quiet tone.
“Evening” I replied, as I made my way up the steps in to the doorway, “please come inside” she says.
As I walk through the door, directly ahead is a large flight of stairs, with a mahogany banister that spirals upwards to the floor above, and a large grandfather clock to the left of me chimes nine times, at which point I realise how late it had become, and how much time I had spent walking in the torrential rain.
I thank the woman for allowing me into her house, at which point she introduces herself as Nicolle.
“Please to meet you Nicolle, I’m Scott” shivering as I speak.
“You must be freezing, how about you use the phone and I shall arrange a warm bath and a change of clothes for you” she says politely.
“Thank you that would be most kind” I reply.

As she leaves the room I pick up the phone and dial the number for my friend, but it just goes to voicemail, I leave a message and let them know what has happened and that I shall speak to them in the morning, and then proceed to ring the breakdown service, I spend 15 minutes giving them the details when suddenly the line goes dead, I press the handset back down and then but it back to my ear, and guess that the weather must of had some impact on the phone lines, at which point the lights go out, the room stays rather well lit, as a large coal fire roars away, with a small cocker spaniel sat on the rug in front, just lifting his head to turn to look in my direction, then placing it back down again.

Nicolle emerges from the doorway “Your bath is ready for you now Scott” she says, then directing me to a spare room, on the way I inform her that the phone line is down and that I have only been able to contact my friends voicemail, she tells me that It would be best if I was to spend the night in one of the spare rooms. “The bathroom is just behind this door, there is a change of clothes which I’m sure will be suitable for you, and I shall go and arrange something for you to eat”, “Thank you” I replied, as Nicolle turned and walked back down the hallway towards the stairs, I paused for a moment to watch, he tight black dress clinging to her curved figure, he ass just perfect, swaying from side to side, the slit in the back of her dress just showing a slight glimpse of her nude pantyhose, as she disappears out of sight. “How did she manage to come to be in possession of this house” I say to myself.

As I go in to the bathroom, I notice a glass of wine on the side, I assume she has poured it recently judging how cold the glass and contents feel, so I take a small sip, a nice refreshing taste covered my taste buds and lips, as I take another sip, followed by a large gulp, and then another until the glass is empty, I then start to get undressed, my clothes clinging to me as I pull them off, until I finally make it into the shower, the warm water spraying off my head and shoulders, the droplets gliding down my chest and back, and in between my buttocks, soothing my aches and pains from all the walking I had to endure.

It’s only once I’ve dried myself off that I notice the clothes she has left more me, I think to myself perhaps she’s just picked up the wrong pile, having a brief look around I find no other clothes except the ones she’s left for me, then I come to the conclusion that perhaps it’s only ever her that has lived here, and perhaps she doesn’t have many guests. So I put on what she has left for me and venture downstairs.

As I make my way down I start to feel lightheaded, and giddy, I reach out for the banister as my balance begins to go, thinking this might be due to lack of food/water for the day I try and venture towards the location of what smells like some kind of pastry, as I get closer I fall to the floor, knocking over an umbrella stand, as I slowly drift out of consciousness. Some time passes and I eventually start to wake up, the smell of food much stronger than before, my eyes start to fully open and I begin to wonder where I am, as I look down to see I have been tied to a chair, which sits inside a large paddling pool, around 3ft deep, 12ft in length and 6 ft in width. “What are you playing at?” I ask Nicolle, as she stands there smiling at me, whilst curling some of her long brown her around her finger “What do you think I’m playing at?” She asked in a seductive tone, reaching into a draw to pull out a ball gag, which she places on me to prohibit me from asking any further questions. She then removes the long black dress she was wearing to reveal a pair of nude pantyhose, a pair of black frilly French knickers and a tight fitting cream leotard, walking over to me with a pair of scissors, I begin to fidget in my seat, not knowing what to expect, but not expecting anything good, she cuts off the sweater and jeans she had borrowed me to reveal a sheer body stocking a pair of tight fitting white knickers I gasp upon the realisation of what I was wearing, “Do you like how I dressed you” she asks “You filthy bitch” as she throws the cut off clothes into the corner of the room.

As I look around my surroundings, I noticed 20 large buckets each filled with various food substances, a couple filled with custard, some with porridge, beans, spaghetti hoops, cake batter, and some with a mixture of various things thrown into one. Then on the worktops dozens upon dozens of pies, cakes, trifles, each with different fillings, ranging from jams, creams, custards, savoury and sweets, plus jars of sauce, salad cream, mustard, gravy, honey, syrup, treacle and chocolate sauce.
I try talking to her whilst gagged but just end up dribbling as I try and speak, she laughs at me again, “What’s the matter? Worried what I’m going to do to you?” She asks.

She takes hold of one of the pies and dips her finger in and sucks on it in a suggestive manner “chocolate cream, mmm tasty” she says. Then moving closer towards me squashes the pie straight into my face, I gasp at the impact, which yet again causes her to laugh, I feel a twinge in my penis, and think to myself that felt quite good. I brace myself as she picks up another pie, this time she plants it on top of my head, then another to my chest and one to my crotch, each pie turning me on a little more than before.

She notices the effect it’s having on me and produces a whip from the drawer she had originally pulled the gag from, and proceeds to whip my legs, starting at my calves and working her way up to my inner thighs and stomach, each motion causing me to yelp as the whip makes contact with my slightly creamed skin, as the pastry drops to my lap and floor surrounding my feet.
She then takes the gag from my mouth and reveals her breasts from inside her tight leotard placing them just in front of my face rubbing them together, “Do you want these” she says. I shuffle the chair forward just enough to bury my head between them kissing them, working my way across to her nipples, then biting, sucking and licking on them, with every action I perform causing her to whimper, she then backs away and puts them back inside her leotard, her pointy pert nipples, perfectly visible through the tight lycra, she then grabs another 2 pies one cream and another filled with custard, pushing them into either side of my face, then taking one of the buckets filled with beans pours it straight over my head, slowly allowing them to slide down the outfit, dropping to the floor and resting on the floor off the pool, followed by a bucket of cake batter, then porridge, then more beans, then more porridge, until I’m totally covered, she looks down to noticed that I am now fully erect and very turned on, she removes her heals and tosses them to one side, and sits on the work surface, rubbing my hard throbbing cock through the knickers and body stocking, with her pantyhose covered feet, slowly beginning to get them messy, “Are you going to behave if I untie you?” She asks. To which I reply “Yes”, she takes the whip and hits me with it and says “Yes mistress” so I reply again, this time acknowledging her accordingly.

She begins to untie me, my mind racing, cock throbbing, and feeling slightly awkward, I begin to wonder how far this situation will go, she removes the rope holding my legs to each of the corresponding legs on the chair, and then removes the restraints that once hold my hands tied behind my back. She then takes her hands and places them either side of my cheeks and leans in to kiss me, we engage in a passionate embrace for a few minutes, her tongue sliding into my mouth and mine into hers, as bits the slime slides down my face, some of which transferring onto her. She then backs away and smiles cutely at me, what does she mean by that, I think to myself. “Nicolle”, I say, nervously, “What would you like me to do mistress?” she responds with a smirk and tells me to lie down in the muck faced up, to which I carry out her command, “Close your eyes” she says in a firm tone, I then feel something slightly light and sticky on my face, and then suddenly it slides about in all directions, as Nicolle sits herself down on my face, the cake acting as a cushion briefly before taking her weight and squashing over my face, “Lick it off” she says, so I begin by sliding my tongue out and licking the cake off the knickers. Once she is satisfied I have cleaned enough of the cake, she gets up and pours a bucket of cake batter over me, she then helps me up and hands me 2 pies “Your turn Scott” she says.

I take the pies and squash both against her chest, feeling her breasts squash underneath, as the pastry forms around the outline of them, then crumbles to the floor “Is that all you’ve got, I expected better than that from you” Nicolle says. I then take another 2 pies and motion to be going for her chest again, but instead lift up at the last second, straight at her face, she gasps, then another to her face, her beautiful face now covered in cream and pastry, she rubs the mess away from her, just enough for her beautiful hazel eyes to peer through, “wow” she said, “I wasn’t expecting that”. I then grab a trifle and pull her leotard forward at the chest and tip the trifle in, followed by a quarter of a bucket of cake batter, and some spaghetti, bulges appearing where the substance was starting to fill it out, “omg, that feels amazing” she says, as she starts sliding her hands over her chest and massaging her pussy “it feels so good against my skin” she moans. I remove her knickers, and also the ones she had placed me in. She grabs hold of the top of the body stocking I’m wearing and does the same to me, first a couple of trifles, then some cake batter and spaghetti, watching it slide down my body, she then tears a hole in the crotch of her leotard and pantyhose so that some of the goo can escape, pushing me to the floor, she then places another cake on my face and proceeds to straddle my face, moaning loudly as the cake squishes between her pussy lips and ass crack, as she slides about crushing the cake, I feel her pussy lips rub against my nose, I move my head away from her slightly and begin to slide my tongue between her lips, she begins moaning, I lift my hands up and start rubbing her chest the goo slides down and out the hole covering my face and her pussy, I then slide my tongue inside her and begin to fuck her pussy and ass with my tongue, Nicolle grabs my messy hair and starts thrusting herself back and forth, circling and lifting up and down slightly, until she screams “SCOTT!” as I feel a warm jet of juice spray over my face as she comes.

Nicolle then rolls off me and begins to rip away at the body stocking, exposing my still hard throbbing cock, and slides it inside her mouth, taking every inch inside of her, gagging slightly then pulling out, and repeating, for a few minutes, she then straddles my face again and has me tongue fucking her ass whilst she slides her messy hands up and down my cock, occasionally leaning forward every so often to take it in her mouth again, she then gets up and tells me to turn over, to which I obey, she fumbles about in a draw for a few seconds, the sound of all the goo squelching underneath her feet as she makes her way back across to me, I feel her things brush against mine and her hand sliding between my buttocks, she then pours one of the full buckets of spaghetti and beans all over me, then tears the hole in the stocking a little more, rubbing the bean sauce between my cheeks, I then feel a little pressure on my asshole and as I attempt to move, she pins both my arms down “Just lay still” she says. As she slides herself forward I then feel the hard strap-on beginning to penetrate my ass, I begin to whimper as it slides in, and with one large thrust I feel it inside me, the new feeling of being fully gunged and having something filling my asshole was seemingly becoming too much to take, but I managed to hold off from coming, Nicolle got me up onto all fours and began to thrust back and forth, each thrust penetrating me deeper than the one before, feeling fuller each time, she reached around and started massaging my cock for a few minutes, and then stopped to pull out, as I lay there to regain my composure, Nicolle pushed me down to the floor and attempted to slide what felt like a larger strap-on inside me, much bigger than the last, I felt myself wanting to scream, but held back, her finger nails digging into my waist as she forced it inside, pouring more muck over me to lube me up somewhat, then just like the first time, it slid in, I screamed, but in pleasure, as I felt it bang against my male g-spot, “You like that, you filthy whore” she said”, “Yes mistress” I replied. As she started building momentum, each thrust deeper, harder and faster, I could feel myself getting close to coming, but somehow managing to hold off each time, 15 minutes of penetration took place before she stopped and told me it was her turn to be serviced.

I turned her over and began to slide my cock up and down the slit of her pussy, scooping up handfuls of muck and pouring it over her, I then reached for whatever was left of the pies and slapped them onto her face, and other body parts, some to the chest, a couple to the pussy, and a few pushed down the leotard, then a couple of buckets worth of gunge over her head and down the leotard, filling it as much as possible, watching the goo run out the bottom and down into her pantyhose, the mess had also managed to fill the pool, which was now ankle deep in muck, and still with lots of stuff left to be used, so I decided to tied Nicolle up, and pour everything that was left over her, watching her writhe around in pleasure “I want you inside me” she screamed. I tore at her pantyhose and leotard a bit more, creating some new holes for the gunge to escape from, and pushed my cock inside her ass, she moaned with delight as she took it inside her, I thrusted deep and hard, each thrust making her scream my name, then pulling out and sliding inside her pussy, sucking on her breasts as she screamed “I’m coming”, I could feel her pussy contracting as I too felt myself getting ready to cum, she could feel my cock throbbing inside her “I want you to cum in my face” She said, and at that moment, I pulled out and shot my warm sticky load over her face and in to her mouth, she took me inside and sucked what remaining cum was left, I removed what I’d used to tie Nicolle up with, and lay next to her, in the aftermath, she placed her arms around me, and rest her head on my chest, smiling, “I’m glad your car broke down this evening” she said, “Me to, Nicolle, me to.”

by Blackheart
blackheart

Re: The Breakdown

Postby matt2matt2002 » 13 Apr 2012, 13:15

One word...

Fantastic!

Thanx
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby Candy Custard » 13 Apr 2012, 17:54

Very sexy read love it xxx
Candy Custard

Postby Big Al » 15 Apr 2012, 18:50

Great story, especially for a first effort! Keep them coming!

One piece of constructive criticism - try to keep it all in the present tense (eg: I pour something over her head) or the past tense (eg: I poured something over her head), as it switches quite a bit between the two. It doesn't detract from the story though :)
Big Al

Return to Reading Room