Linda Gets (her car) Serviced

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda Gets (her car) Serviced

Postby londoner » 21 Mar 2012, 20:45

LINDA GETS (HER CAR) SERVICED

Linda and David were thinking of selling her car (which she had owned for 4 years) and buying a new one.

It had been well maintained but before they sold it Linda had decided to get it full service done in the local garage so that it had a fully up to date service record.

She booked it in for a Monday afternoon as she only worked four days a week. Monday was her day off and as the garage workshop was only within 10 minutes walk from home she could leave it and pick it up easily again later.

It was booked in at two o’clock straight after lunch, so after emptying the boot and taking out all her CDs etc. which were strewn over the seats, she drove it up to the garage.

Phil, the owner of the garage, had been looking after the car since she had bought it and so knew Linda and her car, very well. He had Jerry, a fifty year old guy working with him as well as his son Danny who was 26.

He was also an incurable flirt and liked chatting up his lady customers, going as far as he dare. :wink:

Linda parked the car in the garage entrance and walked inside. It was the usual jumble of spare parts, wheels, a couple of cars on jacks and one up on a ramp which, she assumed were “works in progress”.

“Hello there my darling,” said Phil “you’ve come in for a good seeing to have you? The car I mean.” :)

Linda, who had got used to his flirting and innuendo over the last few years, went along with the joke and smiled

“Anything special that you want to mention, before we start?” he asked. “Well,” said Linda “there is something with the window washer reservoir. I can’t seem to get the cap undone.”

“OK” said Jerry, “let’s get the bonnet up and have a look.” Linda reached inside the car, pulled the bonnet release catch and the bonnet clicked open. Jerry tucked his fingers under the edge of the bonnet finding the catch and lifted it up.

“Now show me the problem” he said and Linda, bending over, reached inside the engine compartment and trued to turn the reservoir lid, without success.

Among other things, Linda had a very shapely bottom and legs and the sight of her bending over and wearing a short(ish) skirt was very appealing. It was also very tempting for a man who had access to an air hose. :wink: :evil: :D

As Linda was bent over her car’s engine compartment Phil took a big risk. He knew her quite well and the temptation was just too much. He quietly picked up the air hose, positioned it carefully just underneath her skirt hem and squeezed the trigger. :shock:

The jet of high pressured air immediately blew Linda’s skirt up over her bottom revealing her panties :D . Linda jumped and her head flew up hitting the bonnet with a loud thump.

“Owww!” she said taking a step backward and clutching her head. “What did you do?” she cried “who do you think you are for goodness sake?”

Realising he may have misjudged the situation Phil said “OK calm down” and to his amazement Linda instantly stopped talking.

“That’s odd” she said after a moment or two. “what happened there?” “I just told you to stop talking” said Phil and immediately Linda went quiet again. Once again after a couple of moments she went to open her mouth but Phil again said “Stop” and she closed it again.

Danny who had been looking on said to Linda “Show us your panties again.” :evil: “No” said Linda but her hands hitched up her skirt until her panties were visible. “I don’t want to do this” she cried but was unable to stop herself.

“OK now keep your skirt up and go to the front door and open it” he continued :evil: and Linda moved towards the door. “No, stop me someone,” she cried but they stayed where they were “I just cannot seem to disobey you.” she said and reaching the door opened it wide. Danny looked at his dad and then at Jerry and all three stared at each other for a few seconds and then grinned wickedly “Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” said Phil and they nodded. :evil: :evil: Luckily for Linda all was quiet outside. “OK you can shut it now and come back here” said Danny and she closed the door turned and walked back to them.

“It’s as though my subconscious is overriding everything and making me obey orders from you,” said Linda “I think I had better go to the doc’s.”

“Not just yet,” smirked Phil “I am sue we can think of a few things we would like you to do first.” and all three men grinned wolfishly at her. :) “On the bench over there is a tin of grease” he said “would you like to go and get it for us, please.”

Linda did as she was told and returning handed it to Phil. “Now turn around “ he said and she did so “OK pull your panties down.” “No” said Linda but again her body carried out the orders. “Bend over.” She did so. “Jerry, Danny take a good handful each “ said Phil offering them the tin and they scooped out some of the thick smelly grease each. Phil did so as well so all three of them were standing ready by Linda’s bare upturned bottom. :D :D

“Jerry, you go first then Danny and then me” said Phil and all three in turn applied their handful of grease to Linda’s bare bottom.. :D

“OK now stand up” said Phil and she did so “ and give yourself a good strong wedgie.”

Linda pulled up her panties as hard as she could feeling the cold clammy grease being forced into her bottom and between her legs and squealed a bit as she did so. :oops: The men laughed.

“Dad,” said Danny “how about taking her top off?” Linda opened her mouth about to speak but was told to be quiet this time by Jerry and she found herself unbuttoning her blouse and removing it to stand before them in her skirt, panties (packed with grease) and bra. :oops: :oops:

Jerry walked out to the store room and returned after a few moments with some spray paint cans. “I thought maybe she could do with a bit of a respray “ he said “and if we leave her bra on now then it could act as a kind of stencil to touch up her headlights separately later.” With that he proceeded to apply a generous layer of paint from the can across her chest on top of her bra :D :D . Linda started to protest but Phil again told her to be quiet

“There, lovely” said Jerry stepping back to admire his handiwork “we can let that dry and then spray her headlights afterwards”

While they were waiting few minutes, Phil spoke to Danny and they went outside to return carrying what appeared to be the back seat of an old car.

“I knew that old Zodiac would come in useful for something,” he said “ we can use this later as it has been used no doubt by many people in the past.. Real leather as well”

“How about” said Jerry “we get the guys from the car saleroom over, we mustn’t be selfish about this?”

“Good idea” said Phil , so Jerry popped over to the car showroom which shared the site with them and soon returned with three other guys in tow. “Harry and Joe are just locking up “ said one of them “they’ll be here in a minute. I understand from Jerry here that we have a fun situation. We’re all up for a bit of that” :D

“Let me show you how it works” said Phil and turning to Linda said “take your bra off.”

“Certainly not” she replied but her hands went behind her back to the clips and pulling it forward over her shoulders let it fall to the ground.

“Now come over here and let these gentleman have a good look at your boobs. It would be nice if you could massage them at the same time” he said. So Linda started fondling herself as she walked over to the three men. Watching her fondling her own 36” boobs was a big turn on to all the guys in the room.
Standing in front of the guys she continued to massage herself for a minute or so :oops: and was then told to stop and raise her hands above her head offering her breasts to them .and they duly accepted her offer. :D

After a while Jerry said “I‘ll finish off now” and holding her left breast (which had been covered by her bra when he had sprayed her chest earlier) by the nipple, sprayed it carefully with a can of silver paint he had. When he had finished he gave the can to Phil who did the same to her right breast. :D

“Would you guys like a go with our new toy?” asked Phil looking at the men from the car showroom . :wink: :wink:

“Yes,” said one of them and turning to Linda said “take your skirt off, please.” “No need to be so polite “ said Phil “she’ll do it anyway.”

Linda now stood in front of the eight men , Harry and Joe had just arrived, in only her knickers breasts painted in silver spray and her knickers full of grease.

One of the showroom men reached out to the waistband of her panties and edged it down a bit. “Stop,” said another one of the “I have a cool idea. Have you got any of that cleaning stuff what’s it called Swarf…” “ Swarfega “ said Danny “yes, we always keep loads of that in, why?”

“I think it would make a nice shampoo” said the man and so Danny went outside and came back with a large tin of green gunk.

“Now take a couple of handfuls and shampoo your hair” he said and Linda in spite of herself pleading “No” scooped out some of the Swarfega and began to rub it into her scalp. “Now some inside your knickers” said the man again and she did as she was told and rubbed it into her groin. :shock:

“OK !” said Phil “I think there is one more thing I want to do but before we can we need to run up the engine on that car” and he indicated the one on the ramp. Jerry climbed up and switched on the engine. After a minute or two he switched it off. “I think I know what you are thinking, dad” he said .

Phil said to Linda “What it needs is the oil changing, so pick up that spanner over there on the workbench.” and Linda walked over to where he had indicated and picked up the tool. “Danny,” said his dad “Just loosen that sump nut off for Linda will you .”

Danny eased the nut undone until oil began to trickle out and he then tightened it back up by half a turn.

“OK my dear” said Phil to Linda “under the car you go, but I think those pants can come off first”

Her conscious mind could see where this was leading and wanted to disobey but after having removed her panties and now stark naked her feet moved her towards the ramp and the suspended car.

“Now stand underneath the drain plug” he said “and take the plug nut right out.”. :twisted:

Involuntarily her hand holding the spanner reached up and undid the nut. Oil started flowing down her arm and after a few turns the nut came right out of the drainer.

“OK, look up” said Phil and she did so “you can close your eyes” he added.

Litres of warm engine oil poured out of the car’s sump cascading over Linda’s head and flowed down over her body, covering her in a glistening coating of oil which dripped off her breasts and belly pooling at her feet. :D :D Linda looked at them and saw the looks on their faces as they saw her drenched in old engine oil. The fact that she had done it to herself gave added an extre frisson of excitement.
2021-05-16 (9).jpg
2021-05-16 (9).jpg (95.71 KiB) Viewed 5586 times

“Ok, now behind the car seat and lean over it please, my dear” he said “and you will need your hands on the seat to brace yourself." :shock: :shock:
2021-05-16 (13) (1).jpg
2021-05-16 (13) (1).jpg (111.11 KiB) Viewed 5586 times

]

How do you explain an oil covered penis to your wife? Well eight men had to think of explanations before they went home and as for Linda she was washed down with Phil’s hand held jet car wash.
There was one surprise for him however, when he told Linda to get dressed she looked at him, smiled and said “I thought you preferred me naked. That was fun.When I get my new car perhaps you and your friends would like to give it the once over one evening? I would like the full works please ”

Phil looked at her and said "I thought you were knocked out, or something" "No," Linda smiled back at him "I came round pretty quickly, but I didn't want to spoil you boys having your fun!" :wink:

Phil grinned "Come in with it at any time .No charge, my dear." he said. :wink: :D :D
Last edited by londoner on 17 May 2021, 13:16, edited 3 times in total.
londoner

Re: Linda Gets (her car) Serviced

Postby londoner » 03 Oct 2012, 08:07

Don't like this one so much, eh?
londoner

Postby londoner » 29 Sep 2013, 12:00

In real life, she has just bought a new car so maybe some more inspiration?
londoner

Postby whiteunicorn » 20 Jan 2021, 00:15

londoner wrote:Don't like this one so much, eh?

Actually it's kinda fun. I'm a sucker for anything with motor oil in it. Not my favourite of your works but a very enjoyable read.
whiteunicorn

UMD: White Softpaws

Postby matt2matt2002 » 23 Jan 2021, 22:04

Usual high standards.
Many thanks for sharing.
A new twist. Much appreciated.
Regards to Mrs.
Matt
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby londoner » 24 Jan 2021, 18:39

Thanks matt & whiteunicorn

Phil's garage is in real life local and is where Linda gets her car serviced. AS she had input into this story, I wonder if.......??!! :D

Londoner
londoner

Return to Reading Room