Clandestine Custard, Private Porridge...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Clandestine Custard, Private Porridge...

Postby Candy Custard » 21 Feb 2012, 07:50

My first go at writing, please be kind!

I check the clock, ten minutes to go. That moment of realisation, knowing my man is so near gets the adrenalin going and my pulse starts to race. Enjoying the feeling I reassure myself that it's ok, it will be fine... I have everything ready after all. Having been dreaming of this for so long, it wasn't difficult to get all the details right, and even throw in a few surprises.

One last check in the mirror. Hair glossy, face made up, white silky satin blouse clinging in all the right places, short black skirt showing off my black tights and high heels. Perfect. I head downstairs and gaze around the living room at my efforts. Heavy plastic lines the entire floor and sofa in front of the fire, and on the table there are two wine glasses, a bottle of red wine and thirty pie cases stacked up. On the plastic around me there are four buckets of warm porridge, two buckets of thick cake batter, four large trifles, two huge bowls full of warm custard and another of cold whipped cream. Under the table there's a selection of shoes, boots and hats, and two empty jugs. Yep, all ready.

That shiver of excitement races through me again and I can hardly bear the anticipation. I'm lost in my thoughts and smiling to myself when there's a knock at the door. Holy crap, this is it! Heart pounding I open the door and am greeted with a huge grin, a hug and hands starting wander already as I'm pulled into a passionate kiss. Suddenly I'm pinned against the wall with his mouth on mine, gently sucking his bottom lip and squeezing his arse with my free hand, thinking I might actually be in heaven as I can feel he has tights on under his trousers... then realising I definitely am as his kisses move lower, down my neck and I feel his hand slipping over my nipple through the shiny blouse and squeezing my breast.

"Hello!" he says at last with a grin and we giggle.. "Christ I've missed you.." I can only manage to whisper back "Ditto, baby" as a I wrap smooth leg around him and pull him back for another kiss. Remembering all the gooey goodies that await us, I break off the embrace and lead him to the living room knowing the scene inside needs no words. He gasps and I grab the wine glasses and sit on the plastic covered sofa, pour the wine and dangle my shoe off my foot all while he is still stood at the door to the living room open mouthed and speechless.

I take a big gulp of my wine and motion for him to join me. He sits down and takes his glass, his own gulp of wine and that is it - I already can't possibly wait another millisecond to play with him and all the messy gorgeousness. I slide off the sofa and crawl over to the buckets. Dipping a jug into one and filling it with thick creamy porridge, I turn over holding the jug and sit there... I look at the jug then at him and raise an eyebrow which he correctly takes as his cue to get the trousers off Right Now. Flinging them to the corner of the room, my longing reaches fever pitch, seeing him stand there with his hard cock visible through the tights, pulling his shirt off and flinging that too. I slide over to him on my knees and I'm tempted to pour this jug straight into the tights, the sight is so inviting. I motion like that is what I'm going to do, then stop and produce a boot from under the table. I fill it with the porridge and ease his foot into it. His face and the moan of pleasure delight me and I lean in for another kiss before doing the same with the other foot. He stands up and I sit back admiring the sight. A mischevious grin spreads across his face and he squidges and squelches his way over to the buckets.

"Porridge for me too!" I request. My wish is granted with a jug tipped into my shoes which he then presses back onto my feet, then a hat filled with it squidged onto my head. I laugh and lay back and scrunch up my toes to feel the porridge slide and squelch inside my shoes. I stand up and spurt of it squeezes out. I bend over to fill another jug, and I'm just feeling very pleased with myself when SPLAT! A custard pie hits me on my bum. I love feeling the liquid start to seep through my skirt and hesitate just a second to enjoy it "Oh!" I say... "like that is it?, well fine" and wobble my way over the few steps to him, pulling open his tights and pouring the jug inside. "Mmmmmm oh my god..." he moans as I rub it in and pull the tights up a little for a gentle wedgie. I stand up to face him and grab a pie case, filling it with custard and cream before smooshing it into his face. I hold his tights open again to collect the falling pie goo. I'm giggling helplessly as he fills a jug with custard and tips it over my blouse, the custard running it's way through the button gaps and into my cleavage, and seeping through the blouse and shirt, all while I stand there still enjoying the squelchy shoes. He rubs the custard in and I grab a jug myself, filling it with custard and tipping it right over his head. I smooth and rub it in over his neck, back and chest.

He fills a jug with porridge and does the same to me. I splat and smoosh another pie into his face before receiving one to my face too, squish a hat full of custard onto his head then pie him back again... and then I get and another, and another, and another! Then my whole head encased in gooey pie... one to each side of my head, one on top and one in my face. Now soaked through with custard, cream and porridge I rip the blouse off. I hold open the cups of my bra and he knows what to do - more porridge, liberally poured into each cup, followed by handfuls of trifle. I look up at him appreciatively through my custard creamy eyelashes and spot a lovely blob of custard on his lip. I can't resist moving in for another kiss, hands everywhere again I get lost in the feeling and the different sensation between his nylon covered legs and bum, and the bare, slippery custardy skin of his back and chest. Porridge and trifle oozes out of my bra while I'm pressed against him, both of our feet still squelching in the shoes. I decide it's time for another sensation there so fill a jug of cake batter and some different shoes, guiding his messy tights feet into them, then lifting them out again and licking the batter off his gooey tights toes. I do the same with a pair of boots for me. The heavy, gooey stickiness feels amazing as I wiggle my toes about and jog gently on the spot before getting my feet lifted out of the boots and the soles of my slippery gooey tights feet licked and worshipped also. I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter and little mini orgasm like shocks all the time with every lick, and I'm beyond desperate for cake batter in my tights... but I make myself wait. I'll save that for a while, I think to myself.

"I need some more coverage babe" I say, sitting down on the floor... and before I know it a whole bucket of warm creamy porridge is tipped over me. I lay down and spread it over myself, over my nyloned legs, up my skirt, over my skirt, getting it saturated... I turn over onto my tummy in the puddle and let it soak into the front of my skirt and tights, before rolling over and over in it. A sudden gush of custard from above me drenches me even more as I roll over, and I sit up and wriggle out of my saturated skirt. He slides over and kisses me and we lay back on the floor, slipping and sliding over each other in the mess, messy tights legs entwining. He unclips my bra and now at last it's time for lots of cake batter. We each grab handfuls of it and start smearing it all over each other, from the toes up covering tights first front and back and then the rest. Once we're both covered I fill a jug with it and tip it down inside the front and back of his tights.

Then comes the moment I've been waiting for... the cake batter down my tights... front first, and I lay back and let him rub it in, then the back and same again. Cuddling up close we tip the rest of the bucket over ourselves as we lay there kissing, hands at last exploring inside each others tights with all the dense, heavy gorgeous gooey batter. I'm so close to cumming already just from his hand rubbing it gently over my clit, when he rips my tights and puts his head between my legs, lapping away at my pussy, slipping his tongue inside me then kissing and licking my clit with his face in all the mess. It's not long before I feel it coming, a long shuddering orgasm courses through me from head to toe and back again as he keeps licking and slides a finger inside me. I moan and squirm with pleasure, legs shuddering and then lay there breathless, but I'm addicted and can't stop now...

With him kneeling in front of me my slippery tights foot finds his crotch and I slide my foot over his rock hard cock. I bring the other foot up to meet it and beg him to fuck my feet, and he grinds against them as I feel those mini orgasms and aftershocks rippling through me again. He says he is close to cumming too so I scoop up a handful of the cake batter and rub it into his cock through his tights with my feet, then rip his tights open too and take his cock in my mouth, gently rubbing his balls and taking the length as deep as I can in my mouth. He stops me and guides me over onto all fours, before teasing my arse and pussy with the end of his cock. "Oh god, just do it please fuck me!" I beg.. and he slowly slides that gorgeous cock inside my wet pussy, all slick with my juices and the slippery mess combined, I shudder all over and my nipples harden as he thrusts inside me deeper and faster, I spot the last bucket within reach and bring it in front of me dunking my head in the porridge while he fucks me from behind. The amazing sensations make me cum again and my pussy tightens around his cock sending us both totally wild, and I feel him begin to cum inside me and his cock pulsing and flooding me with his spunk.. his moans and yelps of pleasure intensify the feeling even further for me and I head dunk again one last time while I can still feel him cumming. We stay there, both breathless, not wanting it to end and then roll over in a satisfied clinch into the messy puddle created with all the collected mess.

Still covered and dripping lovely goo, I slide over to put another log on the fire and sit down on the sofa, reaching for the wine again. He joins me and we look at the few remaining pie cases, both thinking the same thing. "lets clean off then do it again!"
Candy Custard

Re: Clandestine Custard, Private Porridge...

Postby smittybill53 » 21 Feb 2012, 15:25

Mmm, mmm, mmm. :oops: Splendid first story Candy.

Cheers
smittybill53

Postby scottishsplosher » 21 Feb 2012, 17:32

Out of this world...if only it could become true!!! xx
scottishsplosher

Postby Candy Custard » 21 Feb 2012, 18:22

Thanks smittybill x

scottishsplosher wrote:Out of this world...if only it could become true!!! xx

:wink:

xxxxx
Candy Custard

Postby MessyJo » 21 Feb 2012, 20:48

Marvelous story,Candy.

A new career awaits!!!

Jo
xx
MessyJo

Postby CustardPie » 22 Feb 2012, 12:21

Wow - what an amazing story! Very hot and very well written! What a first!

Thank you

Rich
CustardPie

Postby bigsub » 24 Feb 2012, 10:05

fantastic great story love all the detail turns me right on just reading it hope you will be writing some more soon
He who believes will receive.
bigsub

Postby Squelch » 26 Feb 2012, 22:33

Very hot indeed. Love the head dunking as you shag :twisted:
Squelch

Postby marie_messy_cd » 27 Feb 2012, 22:25

Wow! This story had me hanging on every word, I wish it was me!

You definitley need to write some more, I'm sure you've got lots of other thoughts and ideas in that head ;)
marie_messy_cd

Fetlife: Marie_CD
UMD: marie_messy_cd

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 06 Mar 2012, 23:45

Sexy stuff Candy ;-)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Return to Reading Room