R&D

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

R&D

Postby captain_belly » 09 Feb 2012, 22:30

Gang,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I wanted to share a story wot I wrote. Thoughts more than welcome...

Monday started fairly normally. Several sets of headphones left on my desk (broken, of course), a monitor which would only show a picture in different shades of blue and a mixing desk which the weekend guys had managed to dump a full mug of tea into. Then the phone rang. It was Simon. The boss.

“I need you to head downstairs to the visual FX workshop”, he told me. “They’re busy building something and need someone who’s handy with some electronics. I told them you’re their guy. Take Michelle, and go and see what they want”.

Michelle was my new colleague. She’d just graduated from the local university and, despite being a talented electronic engineer, had decided her future lay in broadcast engineering. At this point in these stories, it seems to be traditional to describe her physique. But I’m not going to. All I could tell was she’s blonde, about 5’7, and wears the traditional uniform of jeans, boots and t-shirt with a geeky, IT-type joke on it. So, I grabbed a laptop and headed to see Dave and Chris in FX.

As soon as I arrived in their workshop, a mocha was thrust into my hand, and they started telling me their problem.

“New Saturday night TV show”, explained Chris, “proper old-school. Bands, celebrity guests, and all that razzmatazz. But…”

“We need a gunge tank”, cut in Dave. “Except we can’t use the one in stores, because they want something new. Something exciting. Something never seen before on British television!”.

I groaned. The idea of ‘something never seen before on British television’ was the Big Boss’ latest buzzword. I’d hoped it would stay as the programming team’s problem, but it had finally reached us. That said, I’d always been fascinated by gunge tanks. They looked fun when I was young, and as I got to a certain age, I realised I liked them for a whole different reason.

“Did they give you any kind of pointers?”

“Well, no. But we were brainstorming in the pub on Friday night” – the standard place for meetings, you understand - “and we think we’ve nailed it. We just need someone who can help with some of the clever stuff to make it work”.

The guys had done their homework. Over the next couple of hours, they explained their ideas. Gunge tanks which could go off more than once without being reloaded. Tanks which would squirt upwards. Or from the sides. And they’d even thought about reformulating the gunge recipe itself. After a quick sandwich, we set to work on the existing tank, adding in all these ideas, while Michelle was splitting her time between wiring control circuits, and mixing different types of gunge (it’s hard work, it turns out, and that’s what the most junior member of the team is for!).

The end of the day came, and we’d finished work on the prototype. It was a bit rough round the edges, but it would happily deliver a very messy payload to the victim sat in the chair. We’d wired it up to my laptop, but had also created a wireless big, red button for it. It is telly, after all, and needs a good look about it. This just left us with one problem.

“Who’s going to test it, then?”

Dave, Chris and I looked at Michelle. She rolled her eyes.

“Fine!”, she declared, in a slightly sarcastic tone, and started towards the tank, until I stopped her.

“Not now,” I told her, “just bring in a load of old clothes tomorrow, and we’ll give it a proper go”.

Next morning, we headed for a different room, which had a dressing room and shower off to the side. Dave arrived with the tank on a trolley, I arrived with a camera to see how it would look on-screen, and Michelle arrived with a bag full of clothes. Chris arrived, most importantly of all, with coffee. After the coffee break, Dave and Chris set about loading the first batch of gunge into the tank, I set up the camera, and Michelle disappeared into the shower room to get changed into her first lot of old clothes.

While I was micing myself up, she returned. For her first run in the tank, she’d chosen a tatty white t-shirt, and a pair of fairly tight jeans, with a hole in one knee. For the first time since she’d started working with me, her blonde hair was hanging loose around her shoulders, instead of her usual tied-back look. There was something else I’d never seen about her, too. As she turned towards the tank to open the door, I couldn’t help but notice her tight jeans showed off a remarkably nice arse. She settled down in her seat, glanced upwards, and grinned at me. Was she enjoying this?

I made sure everyone was ready, and Dave started the camera recording.

“Hello”, I announced to the camera, before introducing myself, and name-checking the two brains behind the machine I was presenting. “And this, is Michelle”. She grinned into the camera, and waved.

“So, for our first test”, I continued, “we will be demonstrating the gunge tank’s ability to be used twice, in quick succession. The entire operation in controlled by a laptop over USB, so one of the things we can do on it is set a countdown”. I pressed the spacebar, and a large red number 15 appeared on the screen. Then 14…then 13…

The anticipation grew visible on Michelle’s face as the countdown continued. I will admit, she wasn’t the only one starting to get excited about what was to come.

After what seemed like an eternity, the computer reached zero.

The deluge began, and Michelle instantly disappeared under a torrent of purple gunge. Frankly, I was stunned that something we’d built worked first time. After another long wait, the gunge slowed to a dribble, and I could finally see the results. She was covered. Her white t-shirt had been completely soaked, and showed off every curve of her body. And impressive curves they were, too. For the first time, I realised the fantastic tits the woman I’d been working with had. Something in my trousers started to stir. I quickly composed myself, and turned back to the camera.

“Of course, there’s no need to have a countdown…”

I hit the spacebar again, and the tank started up. Michelle squealed as the green gunge poured over her, all the purple colouring from her previous experience being obscured by the new goo. Her second gunging was as intense as her first, and by the time it finished, her breathing has quickened, and she was no longer looking at me with the playful eyes she’d started with, but it was clear she was really starting to enjoy it – to enjoy the mess I was inflicting on her.

We stopped for a few minutes to allow Michelle to get cleaned up and to reset the tank for the second series of tests. Chris grabbed a pressure washer to hose down the inside of the tank, while Dave went up the ladder with some buckets to reload the gunge. I grabbed the laptop, to program in the next test. I was getting turned on, just thinking about what I was going to be doing to Michelle.

Eventually, she came back out. This time, a knee-length skirt was her chosen clothes, and another white t-shirt – although this one was much tighter than last time. And has she gone without a bra?! She looked right at me, winked, and took her seat.

I turned to the camera, and as Dave hit record, I announced the plan for the second test.

“We’ve also added a couple of new things to this tank. For example, we can now do this…”. I reached down and pressed the button on the laptop’s keyboard. Four sprinklers, one in each corner of the tank, jumped into life, spraying a thinner, blue gunge all over Michelle. The flow started just about her head, ran all the way down to the floor, and rotated to make sure she was getting a good coverage. My hunch was also right – she clearly wasn’t wearing a bra, and was clearly enjoying her predicament.

When the flow stopped, I continued “…and after that, we can still do this!”. On the second button press, the top of the tank started spewing a thick, white goo over her head. Unlike the earlier gunging, this started running down, caressing every inch of her body. She started moaning as the heavy goo started reaching inside her skirt, heading inside her panties and teasing her.

Once the flow stopped, we waited a couple of moments as Michelle just sat there, enjoying the sensations the goo was causing. Eventually, she wiped her face, slicked her hair back, got to her feet – quite carefully, I might add – and made her way to the shower. While she did what she needed to do, we got back to work, cleaning out the tank, recharging it, and I came up with the next programme.

Michelle re-emerged about fifteen minutes later, wearing a vest top, and a mini-skirt. There was no playful wink to me this time – instead, her expressions showed me exactly how horny she was getting. The bulge in my pants was getting more and more obvious, and I was starting to become quite aware that I was taping a video, which would probably end up being seen by the Big Boss, in which I was doing my best to conceal a massive erection while a woman was getting horny as hell in a gunge tank. I tried to press on with our third test.

“We’ve also fitted sprinklers elsewhere”, I announced to the camera, “and set the main tank to go off when it detects the sprinklers running out. So…”. I reached to the laptop to trigger the next gunging, and the sprinklers in the floor started spraying arcs of thin yellow slime over our poor victim. They squired in random orders, random patterns and with different powers, so some were landing on her head, and others were shooting over her legs. One spray had the perfect angle and power to shoot right up her miniskirt, producing a moan and a visible shudder as it teased Michelle even more than she’d had all day. When the power started to diminish from the floor sprays, the deluge began from above her, as a torrent of red gunge covered her.

Once the sea of red had stopped, she stood up, steadied herself against the side of the tank, and declared, in a deep, throbbing voice, “God, that was good!”, before staggering into the shower to clean herself up. I grinned and grabbed the laptop, knowing the tank’s final party piece.

We reset the tank for the last time, and Michelle came out of her dressing room in her most revealing outfit yet – a strappy top, and a pair of tight denim hot-pants. She glared at me, desperate for me to gunge her again. I was happy to oblige, and picked up the small box with a big, red button on it.

“We’ve also designed the tank to be controlled remotely, so this waterproof button can activate it. And it does have one more trick up it’s sleeve”, I said, as I pressed the button. When I did, the whole top opened up, and dumped the contents of both tanks onto Michelle. All we could see was a blob, slumped in the chair, fighting against the weight of the gunge to keep her sizeable boobs inside her strappy top.

“Oh, fuck!”, she shouted, the intensity of the gunging finally tipping her over the edge and forcing an orgasm which we’d been building her up towards for the previous hour. I just watched, open-mouthed, as she wiped her face, looked at me and breathlessly whispered “thank you”, before leaning back against the wall of the tank.

“Well, that concludes the test of our new gunge tank”, I told the camera. “Thank you for watching”. Although, after that performance, I wasn’t sure the Big Boss was ever going to see it.

“Are we all happy?”, I asked to my colleagues, who were as stunned as I was at what we’d just seen. They nodded, but a voice behind me piped up.

“Have we tested if the seals on the tank are OK?”

Michelle, despite having had one hell of an orgasm not five minutes earlier, had a good point. All we’d been doing is loading up the tank, then gunging her with it straight away. Dave suggested we reset the tank one last time, load it up with the last of the gunge, and make sure nothing had leaked out until morning. So Chris and him set about doing that while Michelle went to change back into her clean clothes. I made myself useful by cleaning out the inside of the tank.

By the time Dave and Chris had finished, Michelle still hadn’t re-emerged from her dressing room, so they knocked off for some lunch. While I was waiting, I started to take the camera apart, and put it back in it’s case. While I was in the middle of doing that, I heard the door to the dressing room open and I could hear Michelle walking back into the room.

“You know”, she said, her voice dripping seductively, “I think we should test this gunge tank once more”.

“You can’t do that”, I reminded her. “You’ve not brought enough changes of clothes”.

“I know”.

It took a fraction of a second for me to figure out what she meant. Then I turned round to face her.

Michelle stood next to the gunge tank. Stark naked. Those fantastic tits I’d only been able to admire through the soaked, clingy material, now unleashed for me to gaze upon. “I’ve seen the way you’ve been looking at me today. And I’ve seen that impressive bulge in your trousers”. I could feel my face turning red. She opened the door to the tank, sat down and declared, “now gunge me”.

I flew forward, grabbed the red button, and pressed.

The purple gunge we’d loaded the first tank with dropped onto her naked form, covering her with a slimy, skin-tight film. I could see under the gunge her hand move between her legs, determined to enjoy this gunging in the way she’d wanted to enjoy the previous ones. The purple goo kept coming, as she continued to masturbate in front of me, groaning as each wave cascaded down her.

Eventually the flow stopped. She cleared her face, and looked at me. In a deep, throaty voice, she issued me with a one-word command.

“Strip.”

I was naked faster than I have ever been in my life. In seconds, I stood before her, my erect cock throbbing, waiting for her next command. She stood up, opened the door to the tank and pointed at the chair.

“Sit.”

I did as I was told. I sat down on her chair, the remaining purple gunge immediately clinging to my naked arse and legs. She picked up the red button.

“Now, it’s my turn to do what I want to”.

I was waiting for her to push the button and get her revenge on me, but she didn’t. Instead, she walked back towards the tank, held the button in one hand, straddled me, and slipped my cock inside her dripping wet pussy with the other one.

Her embrace as I was inside her started smearing the purple gunge all over my naked body. It felt fantastic, getting ridden by this gorgeous blonde, and getting my body covered in goo rubbing off her. Her bountiful tits were just at the right height that as they bounced with every stroke, more gunge was being smeared onto my face and chest. We fucked for as long as I could manage to hold on for, until I couldn’t stop myself, and I came harder than I ever have done before.

“Oh YES!”, she screamed, as she came too, and pressed the button.

The second tank opened, and my world went dark with yellow gunge pouring over my orgasming body. The sensation was truly unbelievable, being covered in gunge, still inside this fantastic woman, whose pussy was clamping my cock as she was coming over and over again, and screaming in ecstasy every time another orgasm overcame her.

The gunge stopped, and we both collapsed in the floor of the tank. Neither of us had the strength to talk after what we’d just been through, let alone move. After several minutes of enjoying the sensation, and rubbing gunge over each other’s bodies, Michelle got all fours, then over onto her knees, and eventually used the tank to help her up. She started to walk, quite unsteadily, towards the shower.

“I’m going for a shower”, she declared, took another step forward, then turned back round, and added, “aren’t you coming? I think you need one too..”
captain_belly

Re: R&D

Postby enswan » 10 Feb 2012, 01:14

Wow! That was amazing! Very well written and original to boot! Great work, hope there's more to come! :mrgreen:
enswan

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 07 Mar 2012, 00:07

Fantastic stuff ;-) loved it.
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby pieclown » 09 Mar 2012, 19:57

Love the story. Nice job.