Linda Gets It Again DH 1945-2019 RIP

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Linda Gets It Again DH 1945-2019 RIP

Postby londoner » 08 Feb 2012, 20:17

Readers may remember Linda’s previous adventures. The original bridge evening :) , the twins’ birthday party :) , the barbecue :D , the day at the bikers club farm :D and not forgetting the charity auction :D :D .
Nothing had happened to her for about three months now, :( but …..

As Linda turned her car into the drive she noticed that instead of one decorator’s van parked outside the house there were three, something that struck her as odd specially as it was 6.00pm and they normally packed up at 5.30. Also David’s car was not there and he usually got home from work an hour before she did. :?

They were having four rooms redecorated in the house (including the spare bedroom which was the scene of her messy initiation and which had never been finished) and the decorators were on to the third at the moment and well ahead of schedule.

Opening the front door she walked through and then on to the lounge to find Joe and Tom, the two men who had done all the work so far, sitting and talking to four others. Joe owned and ran the small decorating firm and had been recommended to them by DH who had used them before. He was about thirty five along with three of the other men and two looked much younger. :?

As she entered they all stood up and moved across the room forming a circle around her. Slightly perturbed by this she asked what was going on and whether David was in.

“Well he did come in about half an hour ago,” said Joe “and we talked about how things were progressing. I asked him whether, as we are half way through, he could pay us half the money as agreed. He said no as he was a bit short on bonus this month and could we wait for a week or two.

“Well,” Tom joined in, “then we showed him this photo that we found behind the sideboard when we moved it and tgought maybe we could negotiate something with him.” and he showed Linda. It was a copy of the original photo taken by Phyllis upstairs in the back bedroom, of a near naked Linda hands tied above her head, mouth taped overand being groped by several hands, the owners of which could not be seen. Linda remembered that she and David had a copy as a memento but it had disappeared some while ago and must have fallen down behind the sideboard. :oops:

“So David told us all about it and everything that has happened to you after your friends threatened to put it on the village website but relented subject to your...er... co-operation and so we thought along similar lines. David said that you would be home soon and that we should speak to you about it. Then he went out again. So you are alone here with us!” :evil:

As Tom finished speaking, she felt the back of her skirt being lifted up and a voice said “Yep as he said, suspenders and stockings!” She turned around quickly but the culprit, whoever he was, had let go and all she saw were three cherubic faces grinning at her.

“I could pay you now” said Linda. “That is what we are hoping” said Tom :evil: . “No, in cash” she replied :oops: . “Bit too late for that” he said “now we’ve seen the photo and David has told us what you have been doing.”

After a moments pause, Linda said “There’s no way out of this, is there? I can’t appeal to your better nature, I suppose?” “Haven’t got one” came the reply.

“O.K." she sighed " as there looks like no alternative, what do you want me to do?”

“Well we have two new guys here, Darren and Steve,” said Joe “After David had left I thought that we could treat this as a training session so I phoned everyone to come over. Tom, myself, Tony and Bill could give them a demonstration on how to prepare and carry out a proper sequence of decorating.”

“All you have to do is to be good and do as you are told.” said Joe.

“Right boys, when you are getting ready to decorate a room what is the first thing you need to do? Tom can you show us?”

“Well, I always mix the paste first because then you can let it stand and thicken up.” said Tom and taking a bucket he poured in a generous amount of wallpaper paste powder and then some water. “Then stir to a good consistency” he continued and taking a short wooden stick he stirred vigorously. Linda looked on wondering what was to happen to the bucket of paste when it was mixed :? .

“Eventually it gets to what I call knicker dropping thick” (now she knew :oops: ) “and fortunately, today, I can demonstrate exactly what I mean like this. Now, Linda if you wouldn't mind just slipping out of your skirt..."

Linda reached round to the zip at the side of her skirt and slowly pulled it down and undone and giving Tom a nervous smile let the skirt fall to the floor stepping out of it :oops: :oops: "Now if you could just hold out the front of your panties for me." said Tom and he turned to Darren and Steve and said "it must not flow too freely like water,” and tipped his bucket towards the inviting target. “It must be thick enough to flow only slowly”

As he said this the freshly mixed paste oozed over the lip of the bucket. Linda closed her eyes and grimaced as a large dollop of the cold slimy paste oozed into the inviting receptacle :shock: . “You must always use enough” said Tom and carried on pouring until it reached the waistband of Linda’s panties “and you must make sure that all surfaces are covered and now I need your help Bill, if you would just pull out the back of her panties as well, please.” he said and Bill moved behind her and the process was repeated into the back of her panties :o .

Putting down the bucket he went on “Then you must ensure that the paste is worked into every corner” he said and massaged the front of her panties (while Bill similarly worked on her bottom) and easing her thighs apart, worked the paste between her legs :D . “Now Darren and Steve would you like to come here and to show you have been watching carefully just demonstrate the spreading process. You will probably get a better feel for it from inside.” :wink:

Darren and Steve slipped their hands into Linda’s panties and began to work the paste into every nook and cranny they could find. Meanwhile Linda had to bite her lip and clench her fists to stop trembling too much as fingers poked and prodded around in her underwear. :shock: :oops: :oops:
“OK that looks alright” said Tom “now we can let that stand and get on with other preparation. Can either of you tell me which coat of paint we put on first?”

“Undercoat and primer,” called out Darren. “Good” said Tom “come here and you can help me with that.”

“Linda, could you undo your top two blouse buttons please?” he asked and then rolled the collar over. “Right Darren, open up that 4 litre tin of undercoat and I will watch you apply it. Right above her head now please.”

Darren tipped the tin and 4 litres of grey undercoat poured out over Linda’s head :shock: . “Make sure of complete coverage” said Tom and Darren moved the tin to ad fro above Linda.

The sticky paint flowed over her head plastering her hair to her forehead, covering her face and neck and running over her blouse. Some found it’s way inside her blouse and onto her breasts. As there was so much, it carried on running down her legs and started pooling around her feet.

“Very good” said Tom and Bill. “Now next we need to check the surfaces we are going to paint and select which colour we want to use as a topcoat, so we need to get a good look at the paint areas. As we are papering a feature wall we must not disturb the paste bucket at this time. So I suggest that you get rid of all loose top coverings before you continue.”

Despite everything being covered in undercoat, Linda’s blouse was quickly removed, leaving her in just her underwear :oops: ; a nicely matched set of bra and panties (which were still full of wallpaper paste). Where the undercoat had run under her blouse, her bra and her midriff were streaked in paint.

“OK” said Bill “what do we need to do next before applying topcoats?”

“Make sure the surface is perfectly smooth.” said Steve.

“Correct and what do we need to do to check that?”

“Take everything off?” asked Steve.

“Yes” came the reply “but as with all this work, don’t rush.”

So over the next few minutes, Linda was slowly completely stripped of bra, suspender belt and stockings then, using her bra,her hands were tied behind her back.
“Right now we can check the surface for smoothness.” And six pairs of hands started running over her body :D . The still wet undercoat covering her head and shoulders made the inspection a bit messy.

They decided that her upper body and breasts after much deliberation and fondling,( which both the men and Linda quite enjoyed :D :D ). Next two of the men pulled down her panties and dollopps of paste fell onto the floor and her feet, Joe and Tom rubbed their fingertips in her pubic hair :D :oops: and pulled at it eliciting little squeals from Linda :shock: :shock: . "That's a fine bit of hair you have there, my dear!" said Tom leering at her and tugged even harder :shock: :shock: :shock: "but I am afraid it will have to be smoothed out. Any suggestions lads?" "We could shave her." said Steve. "Good idea." Bill replied. :D :D

Although the thought of having her pubic area shaved by complete strangers was quite undignified Linda realised that she could not stop them so she decided not to protest.

"How strong is that pastetable?" asked Bill. "Strong enough." came the answer, she was untied and lifted onto the table. They found a roll of cable left around by the electricians doing the re-wiring, cut four lengths and with a man at each wrist and ankle, she was spreadeagled and tied to the table legs :D :D

"Darren, go to the bathroom and find a razor and some shaving cream," he said "David should have some up there."

Darren came back empty handed. "I am sorry but I could not find the shaving things but I did find this" he said and with a big grin on his face he held up a leg waxing kit "it's the kind with the tape which you rip off" he added. :twisted: :twisted: . At this Linda blanched, it was painful enough on her legs but between them? :shock: :shock: . "No, please don't" she said but she knew that it was useless to protest. Soon the first strip was applied then yanked off accompanied by loud squeals from her then the second strip was applied and removed equally as quickly accompanied again by even louder squeals and more protest all six of the men has a turn with the waxing strip and when they were all finished she felt totally humiliated and vulnerable

When they had finished they all ran their hands over the newly shorn area and voiced their opinion as to the smoothness. Some of the hands then started wandering over her body probing between her legs, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples Linda closed her eyes and felt the hands move over her body. :oops: :oops:

As her tension mounted she started to move in response until she could hold out no longer and the men were treated to seeing her having an orgasm on the table before them :D :D . She strained and wriggled against her bonds but to no avail until at last with a gasp she slumped down.

When she had finished Bill suggested applying some aftershave :evil: and Darren passed him a bottle of David's he had found in the bathroom cabinet. Bill upended the bottle and poured it liberally over her :shock: Linda gasped as the after shave stung her newly shaved pubic area :shock: :shock: :. "That's the touble with cheap aftershaves" he said" they do sting a lot,but we may as well finish it all :twisted: :twisted: ." and with that emptied the entire bottle onto her groin. :shock: :shock: :shock:

She was then released, roughly hauled upright and her hands retied behind her although she still a bit in shock and was not quite aware for a few minutes of what was going on.

“That’s fine, now we need to choose the colour of the topcoat. I suggest trials of different colours,” said Bill “But liberally applied.” added Joe “all the better to make your choice. You go first Steve. I suggest you use the same method as Darren earlier” :wink:

“I rather like this yellow,” he said and opening a 2 litre can held it over Linda’s head and upended it.

The paint flowed over her body dripping off the end of her fully erect nipples, over her belly and thighs. :lol:

“Make sure that it is brushed out evenly.” said Joe giving Steve a 2 inch paintbrush. He diligently brushed the paint into her bottom, over her stomach and her newly shaved groin.

Next was Tom who selected a blue gloss and artily painted a spiral pattern round Linda’s left breast ending at her nipple, which he gave a little flick for luck. :D

Not to be outdone in the arty stakes Bill decorated her other breast in a bright orange sunburst with the centre on her nipple again. :)

Joe went last. He led Linda over to the pastetable and bent her over it face down. “Never forget,” he said “just because you cannot see some places they cannot be ignored.” So saying he took a brushful of white gloss paint and spreading her legs applied it vigorously :shock: :oops: .

Linda squirmed :) , she was enjoying this but had an idea that things had not finished yet.

Joe hauled her upright again “Almost finished now, we just need to check for any bits which may need finishing off, you know re-sticking or something like that. I always use this Uni Bond impact adhesive”. He opened the tin of thick white adhesive and gave it a good stir. “The best way to use it is to apply generously,” and he filled a paint brush and sploshed a generous coating to Linda’s bare breasts and stomach :D :D :D “now to show how versatile this is……” he said and poured a large puddle of it onto the paste table. He then bent Linda over the paste table so that her breasts and stomach , which had adhesive on them, were pressed firmly against the glue covered surface.Realising that this would place her in an extremely vulnerable posdition, Linda tried to wriggle and struggle but Joe asked two of the others to come and help him and the three of them held her down firmly for about 5 minutes and then he said “OK that should do it” and let go. They had stuck her across the table with her head overhanging one edge and her bottom, the other :D :D :D

Linda tried to move but found that she was stuck firmly to the table, making it impossible for her “Don’t worry,” said Tom “I have a bottle of solvent here.” and he placed it on the mantelpiece on the other side of the room.” David can use it later.”

Linda was now stuck face down on the table, totally naked and with her hands tied. She was completely defenceless :shock: . As she was stuck there, Joe said to the other guys "WhY don't you come and examine how powerful this adhesive is?" So the other 5 gathered round and tugged ently at her body but could not move it. She felt hands wandering over her back and bottom and some of them pulled her cheeks apart to expose her vagina and anus, Probing slightly with fingers "Well, it looks like I am at your mercy" she said :oops: "not that I expect any! What do you want to do to me now?"

Joe just smiled :) :) :twisted:,“this is where the filling in bit comes,” he said :evil: “as there are two ends to fill perhaps Tom can help me with a demonstration on one of them while I do the other and then we can let the trainees have a go!” The two positioned themselves either side of the table "Now be a good girl and open wide!" they said at the same time. :D :D and as she was a naughty girl she did as she was told!

(I will leave the next half an hour to your imagination!) :wink: :wink:

Some time later the men heard a car draw up outside. "That must be David" said Joe, "time for us to go, there's just one more finishing touch. Tom, how much paste is left in that bucket?" "About two thirds full" Tom replied "those knickers were so small they couldn't hold much." "OK" said Joe " where are they?" and after Tom had passed them over he stuffed them in Linda's mouth. "OK now for the bucket give it here." With that and knowing David would be in soon so ho could remove it, he jammed the bucket over Linda's head ands twisted it slowly round. At the same timeTom picked up a 4 inch paintbrush, which unfortunately for Linda had a long, round handle, tapering off at the end and wiping some wallpaper paste on to the handle to make it slippery, turned it around in his hand and ignoring the muffled squeals of protest coming from the bucket and using a screwing motion, slowly inserted the handle as far as it would go into her bottom :shock: :D :D :evil: :roll: :roll: so that it stood out like a tail. Follwing Tom;s lead, Darren took a broom, which was leaning against the wall and parting her legs, inserted the handle into her vagina (so Linda had another indignity of having foreign bodies inserted into both her orifices simultaneously) for about 6 inches :shock: :shock: . Joe then took out his phone and took a picture of the much abused Linda for future possible use :wink: . "That's filled all three now" he said. As they left, the men each gave her a slap on her bottom and said "Goodbye, hope to see you again sometime soon!"**

Just as they went to open the front door, David came in. "Thanks for that" said Joe "consider THIS HALF of the bill paid. Perhaps we can make a similar arrangement when we finish everything?!" and he gave David a huge grin."Don't see why not"said David "saves us some money!"

David entered the living room.The sight of his naked, helpless wife covered in multi coloured layers of paint, hands tied behind her back, bent face down over a table, with her head inside a bucket of wallpaper paste and a paintbrush and a broom inserted into her had an instant effect on his groin. She had obviously just been used totally as a sex object :twisted:

"Come in here,guys" he called and IO JW JP and DH followed him in. "Very erotic" said IO "but hadn't you better pull that bucket off?" David had been so transfixed that he hadn't thought of that but quickly went over to Linda, removed the bucket and wiped the paste from her faceand removed her panties from her mouth.

Linda coughed and spluttered a bit, then raised her head and looked at him with a grin on her face. “You naughty boy, you set me up again, didn’t you and whatever thay have inserted up my arse and inside me, they are jolly uncomfortable! Could you PLEASE remove them!” she said :roll:.

“I don’t know what you mean” he replied (pointedly ignoring her remark about the paintbrush and the broomhandle ) “by the way, I just happened to bump into the guys in Sainsbury's while I was out doing a bit of shopping” he added “and I hope you don’t mind but I invited them back for a nightcap :wink: :wink: and then we met Graham outside and said he could pop in later”

Linda looked behind David and saw the gang JP, DH, JW and IOR. "So what did you buy?" she asked warily. :?

"Oh you know, this and that." said David :) :) "A couple of pies, some rice pudding, custard and the guys bought a few things as well."

The helpless and unlucky Linda realised then that she was in for even more messy treatment and this was confirmed as David, after emptying his carrier bag out, took hold of a deep Bannoffee Cream pie and pushed it into her face, rubbing it round and round. This was followed by a carton of custard poured over her head and rubbed into her hair. Not to be left out the rest joined in and soon Linda was having pies smacked on her bottom, between her legs :shock: , eggs broken on her and was finally covered in a liberal coating of syrup and jam.

The doorbell rang,Graham had Rory with him, who looked to have grown bigger and heavier in the last three months, along with another Wolfhound. "Hi," he said grinning "I'm looking after Rory's brother Bryn as well for the week and he would pine if I left him on his own indoors so I hope you don't mind me bringing him along ." :wink: :wink:

"Well the more the merrier" said David looking at Linda :idea: "as she is I think the two would make a lovely pair of bookends don't you :twisted: ? Although I will have to remove these first."

The broom slide out quite easily but the brush was more stubborn he pulled on the handle but it did not move. "I am afraid I may to push it in a bit more first before it can be pulled out" he said :twisted: :twisted: "as it appears to be stuck." So to accompanying squeals from Linda :shock: :shock: he pushed and twisted but to no avail. "Here, let me have a go "said Ian :D but his tugs and twists only elicited more squeals and he had no more luck."Maybe we could try to dislodge it by smacking her bum" said David "all of you come over here and help me " So all six men crowded around Linda's bottom and proceeded to slap it as hard as they could :D :D until her cheeks glowed but again this only elicited more squeals from the unfortunate Linda :shock: :shock: and no actual loosening of the brush.(In fact the smacking went on when this had become obvious but they were all, except Linda, enjoying it too much to stop!) "I think you will need a drop of lubricant" Ian said to David. "OK there is some oil in the garage that I recently drained off" came the reply "it's on the workbench if you would like to go and get" IO left the room but soon returned carefully carrying a tin tray full of engine oil. "Lucky that i do some of my own servicing" David said and carefully lifting the tin into which he had drained the sump oil he held it over Linda's bottom and poured a generous amount over , trying to get as much in and around the entry point as possible :D . "There. that may make it easier" he said "anyone else like to try?" So, like the story of Excalibur in the stone, they all took a turn :D until eventually, after much tugging and louder and louder squealing from Linda :shock: :shock: :shock: ,the brush was dislodged and held triumphantly aloft to much applause. :D

"Thanks, guys, you don't know how much better that feels. I guess I owe you all one and I am sure that you will collect some time :wink: :wink: " said Linda grinning at them all .

"Well guys there is no time like the present!" David said and for the second time that evening Linda wa the subject of an enthusiastic gangbang! :shock: :shock: :D :D :twisted: :twisted:

At the same time Rory, recognising Linda began frantically wagging his tail and straining at his lead.

When David and their friends had finished an exhausted Linda said "Well I hope that you have all brought your cameras, you won't see me like this again for a while." :cry: :cry:

Obviously everyone was ahead of her and her comment was answered by the production of several still and one or two video cameras and she laughed.

Rory by now was whining louder than ever and obviously was very interested in Linda and her predicament:D. Not to be outdone and for no reason other than his brother was making a noise Bryn raised his muzzle and howled.

With a resigned note in her voice Linda said "Well OK Rory, it is nice to see you again despite the circumstances" and added "OK boys I suppose it would be unfair to tease them! Let'em loose."

"I think they need a kiss first" said David and thge two wolfhounds were brought close to Linda's face.

"No!" she cried and twisted her head away but two of the men held her head still and a third held her nose forcing her to open her mouth, Rory's muzzle was held up close to her mouth and he started licking her face then slobbering round her mouth eventually putting his tongue inside Bryn pushed forward and followonmg his brothers lead began to slobber all over Linda's face and mouth. All the men laughed at this. "Look thay can't wait" said JP "go to it my boys she's all yours." he added. Linda lowered her head to the paste table and began to think of England as Rory and Bryn were let off their leads. The two brothers spent a while licking all parts of Linda which were accessible to them, :D :D loving the sweet tastes, then Linda's body jerked :shock: :shock: as Rory said "Nice to see you again" in his own way. "My, Rory, you have grown " she gasped :shock: :roll: "I can tell you're glad to see me and ...I can see that your brother feels the same way :roll: you must have been the little brother!! By the way boys,( she was now addressing the men) what exactly do you mean by bookends as I.... " but she was cut off midflow as two of the men took hold of her head and held her still while two more helped Bryn into position :shock: :shock: .Soon the brothers were muzzle to muzzle over the table. At that moment the concept of Bookends became clear to her!

To the intense and visible pleasure of the men Rory and Bryn were soon doing their stuff with Linda and obviously happy themselves as well and she and the table were being pushed vigorously backwards and forwards :shock: :shock: :shock: under their weight and movement, but the adhesive on her breasts and stomach held her firmly in place. The Bookends Club had it's first photo shoot :evil:

She was soon surrounded by men taking photos and video from all angles. :wink: :wink: .

Graham turned to David and said "I've just remembered, there were three more males in that litter. They were all bought locally and I know a couple of the other owners who happen to live nearby. :evil: ...." "Here, use my phone." said David with a smile :twisted: " invite them over and we can introduce them both to Linda and see if they want to make friends as well :twisted: ! Ask the guys if they would like to pop into B&Q on the way over and if anything takes their fancy in the way of paints, sticky stuff or whatever bring it along,..... oh and we will need a lot of white spirit to clean her up ..........eventually !"

JP was one of those who had brought his video camera along and got so close that he almost got jam onthe lens "You don't look very comfortable down there" he said to Linda :evil: :D :D "and I must tell you that I have just heard that two more of Rory's brothers and their owners have been invited along!" :D :D . " :shock: :shock: :shock:!! " thought Linda but she did not reply as, being a well brought up girl, she had been taught that it was rude to speak with her mouth full!!! It was going to be a long evening and the boys were going to enjoy every minute of it!! :twisted: :twisted:

Sure enough, it was not very long before the doorbell rang again and David answered the door. " Hello, Graham called me" said the man standing there " I don't know what is going on but he insisted that I should come over. Here is Sean and I bought some stuff from B&Q, are you having a decorating party or something?"

"You could say that" replied David, grinning :evil: "come on through and you can see for yourself."

He led the man, who introduced himself as Matt, through to the room. Rory and Bryn, exhibiting their stamina,had now swopped places and were still working away on Linda :) . Turning to David he said "If I had known, I would have given Sean a bath, he was in our garden pond just earlier on and is very dirty and muddy underneath. He is also as you may have noticed, extremely smelly because of it"

"All the better" grinned David :evil: .

Rory was the first to dismount and the boys, not giving Linda any respite immediately replaced him with Sean. So Linda now had a mouthful of muddy, smelly Wolfhound and the black, smelly pond mud soon covered her face.

While Bryn ans Sean were carrying on with their efforts (and Rory had found some space undrneath Sean to get in and lick Linda's face of the last trace of Bannoffee pie). By now the boys were getting worked into a state of near frenzy all talking loudly about what each one of them would like to do to Linda next involving as much humiliation and degradation as they could think of and the ideas became wilder and wilder , varying from grabbing people in off of the street to taking her to some nearby dog kennels for further entertainment. Meanwhile Rory's big wet slimy tongue slobbered all over her face (as he was dodging Seans stomach|) and Bryn seemed to have boundless energy in what he was doing.
Suddenly one of them said "I've got a great idea" and all the others stopped talking and looked at him.

"First we need the solvent to get her off the table" he said and JP got the bottle and poured it liberally around the area where Linda's breasts and stomach were stuck down. Al the other men joined in wiping the area and Linda vigorously with their hands until with a loud sucking noise they were able to pull her upright.

"Now we have a nice clean area to work with" said JP, "Great!".

"Have you got any honey?" said DH "only I noticed the other day when we were here there is a big ant's nest in your back garden lawn and they love honey."

Linda cringed trying not to think about what may be coming next.

"They won't bite when there is food about (well, not much), your garden is not overlooked and it's still light."

"OK " said David "let's go" and a couple of them lifted Linda off of her feet and carried her out into the garden. As it was still light they were able to search round for the nest. "I could not find any honey, so I got Maple Syrup" said JP "it's a nice squeezy bottle!"and they laid Linda down on the grass.

From the garden shed David found some pegs used to secure the gazebo and these were hammered into the ground and LInda tied down spreadeagled. "Just in case they bite a bit"said David "perhaps we has better gag her, we don't want any neighbours climbing the fence to see what's going on, do we" he laughed and tied a rag around Linda's mouth.

With the bottle of Maple Syrup he started to squeezea narrow trail up each of her legs with a pool on her stomach, then another two trails up her arms and then smothered her breasts with the sweet sticky syrup.

When that was done the men all stood back to wait. It was not long before the first couple of ants appeared on her feet and hands and began following the sticky trails. These were soon followed by more and more and after a while her breasts were covered with what seemed to be hundreds of ants, likewise her stomach. Where some of the syrup had run down between her legs, her groin as well was soon coverd in a moving mass of insects.

She twitched every now and thae as some of them sank their jaws into her tender parts but overall it looked as if she was only in minor discomfort and the guys looked on. Some were so aroused that they masturbated there and then moving nearer so as to douse her awarding each other points for accuracy and originality of pattern making :D :D :D .

After a while it started to get darker and colder so the men decided to take her into the garage and she was retied and laid on the floor. David went into the shed and came back with some tins and a couple of plastic sacks. The sacks contained rotted horse manure which he used to put on the garden. The sacks had not been opened so the contents were still moist and very smelly.

In the tins was fence paint, thick and smelling of creosote. He also had several 4" brushes which he handed out to the other 6 men.

Linda was stood up exhausted as she was, and liberally coated with the fence paint.

The sacks of damp, foul smelling manure were opened, held over her head and then poured over her. Betweeen the dampness of the contents and the wetness of the paint she was soon covered from head to feet in a layer of thick smelly manure based compost :shock: :D :D .

To finish the humiliation she had a garden hand trowel inserted handle first in her bottom and a hand fork likewise inserted between her legs.

"I think that about finishes her off" said David " let's go and have a beer!" but before they did Linda was secured to some wall shelving spreadeagled and facing the wall. "Goodnight" they said "see you in the morning!!!" :twisted: :twisted: and closed the garage door leaving an exhausted Linda feebly struggling against her bonds :evil: :evil: .

"I could just murder that beer after all this hard work :D :D :wink: "said David " maybe we'll clean her up in the morning, maybe not, after all tomorrow ia another day" they all agreedand laughed!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................

The decorators had at last finished and one evening Joe rang and asked if he and Tom could come round, as David had not yet paid them both he and Linda thought that this was why they wanted to see them and so agreed and later on the doorbell rang and the two men came in .

As they entered they both smiled broadly at Linda, who blushed deeply :oops: :oops: ."Hello again" said Jim grinning at her. :) :)

David had got his cheque book out and was ready to write a cheque. Seeing this Tom said "Hold on a minute, we have a little proposition to put to you both which involves Mrs A." Linda looked at them both remembering what had happened to her before :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: .

"Well it is like this" said Joe "we are taking a stand at a small trade fair in a few weeks time and we thought that Linda's presence and ,er, demonstration skills :wink: :wink: would add bit of glamour and novelty to the attraction. We need the business and would be very grateful for her help!" "Yes we could call your bill quits if you like" smiled Tom.

David looked at Linda "Well it would save us some money and at the moment cash is tight........."

Linda looked from him to the two men and was silent for a while,then said "If I agree I want our bill cancelled and the outside of the house painted as well " she said.

"OK you have a deal"! said JOe "you drive a hard bargain."

Linda grinned mischieviously at them " And I have an idea that with what you two may have in mind for me I will make make other things hard for you as well ." she said :oops: :oops: :wink: :wink:
..........................................................................................................................................................................

"Well" said Joe "we thought that you would make the perfect secretary who could be on the stand with us and keep records of any orders which came in, records of comments, interested parties and give out cards and charts and things and generally keep the customers happy :wink: :evil: !" and with that last comment he grinned at her.

"I think I understand you " said Linda. :)

"I wonder" he continued " could we have a look through your wardrobe to see if we can find something suitable?" He grinned again. :evil:

"OK "said Linda and opening the door onto the hall beckoned the two to follow her upstairs. David decided to carry on watching the news and left the three of them to it.

Upstairs in the bedroom Linda opened her wardrobe doors and stepped back . "Help yourself" she smiled and sat down on the bed while Joe and Tom started searching for something suitable. They came across Lina's "standing up dress" (see Linda's Late Midsummer Night Dream) but after asking her to try it on decided that it was not demure enough so she removed it and stood waiting in her underwear while they carried on looking. Soon (although they delayed as long as they could with an undressed Linda standing next to them) they found a red dress which looked perfect. It was fitted down to the waist with a slightly flared skirt which, when Linda put it on for them to look at came to just below her knees The neckline was scooped to just above her cleavage :) and it had short sleeves.

Joe picked up a hair brush from her dressing table and brushing her hair back pulled it tightly into a tight scrunchie giving her a short ponytail, finally taking a pair of David's black framed glasses he perched them on her nose.

"Perfect" they both said " have you got any seamed stockings?" Linda said not but said that she would get some they also found a pair of black high heeled shoes which again they asked her to slip on.

"There, done" said Joe you really look the part . We shall call you Miss Prim, yes Linda Prim sounds ideal.

Linda looked at herself in the mirror and thought that she looked the perfect secretary. "Will I fit your requirements?" she asked :wink: :wink: . Joe and Tom nodded. :evil:

.............................................................................................................................................................

So two weeks later Joe, Tom and two of their lads called for Linda and she, carrying her bag of clothes< got into the first van which happened to driven by Darren. "Hello" he said grinning :) *the last time I saw you.." "Yes thank you very much :oops: :oops: ," interrupted Linda "I don't need reminding." but she could not help smiling at him.

After about an hours drive they arrived at the venue, a medium sized hall in a village about fifteen miles away from Newmarket.

The vans stopped and everyone got out. "We'll be putting the stand up for a while" said Joe "You go and change in the Ladies loo or somewhere then you can have a look round. It's not very big , there are only about 30 stands so you can find us easily. We have an hour before it opens to the public."

Linda soon reappeared in the chosen outfit she had bought seamed stockings and a black suspender belt together with matching black underwear. She decided to look round and after arming herself with some of the firm's cards went walk about.

There was a selection of small firms with stands which varied from Joe and Tom's decorating company to bakers, small engineering firms, motor dealers ("Oh!" she thought as she recognised Phil's son, see Linda Gets Her Car Serviced and she hurried by) to a few craft stalls with people making pots at a wheel.

She found the stall at last and looked at it. It was set up with an array of different colour painted display boards at the back, a stack of tins of paint matching those colours and leaflets detailing their services. There was also a paste table (Linda winced :oops: :oops: ) various buckets and brushes and in the corner a desk with a smart chair behind it and various filing trays laid out on it's surface.

"Well what do you think?" said Joe beaming "Here is where you will sit "he indicated the desk "well at least for a while." and he winked at her.

A bell rang "Opening time" hesaid "Come on Miss Prim, you had better get to your post and be ready for the flood of orders!" :lol:

Just act like a normal secretary" said Tom "while we get on with our sales pitch and a bit of a demo.

"OK" said Linda and sat down at the desk shuffling paperwork around like a proper "butter wouldn't melt between my knees" secretary.
Soon people started drifting along to the stand and there were several enquiries. She gave out some cards and colour charts and took several phone numbers "Actually this is not bad" she thought to herself.

About an hour passed by and the hall was quite busy. They had quite a crowd around the stand, partly because none of the other participants had an attractive girl on display and the vast majority of the crowd were men. :!: When she had no more work to do she sat on her swivel chair facing the crowd smiling sweetly, with her legs crossed and her skirt riding up just above her knees showing off her shapely legs.

The four men on the stand were all busy talking to members of the crowd and demonstrating various skills. Darren was using the boards at the back of the stand to show off their machine which sprayed paint and which could be used for any large surface as the spray jet was adjustable

talking and going[u]Tom looked up and noticed the sizes of the crowd and after he had done so, "accidentally" knocked over one of the leaflet racks. He turned to Linda (who had noted that it was no accident) and in an exaggerated loud voice said ,"Miss Prim, would you mind please?" and nodded with his head to the mess on the floor. Catching his drift she said "Certainly,sir.", walked obediently across and with her back towards the audience and keeping her legs straight bent full over from the waist to pick up the offending papers.

As she did so she gave the men in the crowd (nearly all were men) a good look at the back of her her legs about 6" above her knee and some craned for a better look.

Tom quietly excused himself from the man to whom he was across to Darren gave him a nudge on the shoulder, tapped the hand in which he was holding the paint sprayer and nodded towards "Miss Prim" who was still bent over and who was fumbling with the leaflets.

The two of them quietly approached Linda and Tom took the hem of her dress gently in his hand. He looked at the "audience" who were silent, nodded to Darren and whisked her dress up over exposing her bottom and underwear. Darren immediately squeezed the trigger on his paint gun and a spray of white paint shot out covering "Miss Prim's" bottom :shock: :shock: . The crowd gasped as Linda shot upright and turning towards them squealed and put her hands to her face in mock horror playing her part to perfection.

As she stood there paint began to run down her legs. Darren turned the gun on covering the front of her dress and face :D . Miss Prim shrieked in horror :shock: :shock: and stamping her feet shouted "Look what you have done, I'll report you to the agency as soon as I have got out of this ruined dress. "I think we might be able to help you with that :evil: :evil: !" said Tom and the four gathered around her.

As the four of them closed in on Miss Prim she cried "Oh,..........what are you going to do to me .Help, help. Someone save me ." :roll: :roll: in good old damsel in distress fashion and as melodramatically as she could.

Tom and Joe each took one of her arms and lifted them straight to her sides .

Just then a bell rang and one of the men in the crowd said, loudly "I am afraid that we are now closing (it was only a two hour show) but I am sure that there may be some of you who want to stay for a while after I lock the doors :) :) :twisted: ." A few people, mostly women dragging away partners or husbands , made their way out of the small hall but there remained about 30 in the crowd plus many of the stand holders who had gathered to watch.

Miss Prim's glasses had been covered in paint so with them still on, her arms stretched out and held firmly she could hardly move but managed to wriggle seductively. By now most of the men in the crowd realised that this was a show.

Improvising as she went along Linda cried again "Oh what are you horrid men going to do to me now?" :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops:

Joe turned to the audience "Any requests?" he said.

One man shouted "Hold on a tick!" and he ran off to his stand which promoted fire prevention products. He soon returned with an extinguisher and clambered up onto the stage.

Linda, her glasses covered in white paint did not know what was happening.

"May I?" the man said removing the safety pin from the extinguisher. "Be our guest" replied Tom :evil: :wink: .

So taking aim the man squeezed the handle and a shower of foam covered her from head to foot. Joe said "What about here?" and pulled out the neckline of Linda's , now sodden, dress. Without releasing the handle he plunged the nozzle down the front of Linda's dress :D :D . As she did not know what to expect next this sudden jet caught her entirely by surprise and she shrieked and tried to move away but was held form. The foam shot down and soaked her body and where the waistline held firm, foam was soon bulging out of her neckline and sleeves.

"And don't forget here!" said Joe pointing to the hem of her dress and the nozzle sent a torrent of foam up inside the dress.

"Speaking to Miss Prim Joe said "You mentioned taking your dress off didn't you?" and turning to the audience asked "Who would like to oblige the lady?"

Those of you who have read other tales of Linda's exploits know that she is quite well formed so there was no shortage of hands shooting up. :) :)

Tom pointed to half a dozen men in the front row who scrambled onto the stand. Darren who had been standing by while all this was going on gave each of them a pair of paper cutting shears. "Remember guys," he grinned "it's only the dress!" :evil:

Soon all six pairs of scissors were clicking away and Linda realised what was happening. "My dress!" she wailed (as Linda this time) then remembering her role she continued in her best indignant voice " How dare you ! My outfit was very expensive............." but she was cut off as Darren pressed a 6" long piece of masking tape over her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm" she continued but her pleadings were ignored and soon the soggy, destroyed remnants of her dress were at her feet and she was held in place just with her underwear, stockings and suspender belt on display. :oops:

"I have something I would like to try " said another man "can I just go to my stand?"

"Please do " said Darren . It turned out that he had the stand next door, a bakery and confectionery stand.

He soon returned holding what looked like an icing bag.

"Could you bend her over ?" he asked. "Certainly" came the reply and Linda was led struggling (for real this time as her glasses had been blasted off by the extinguisher and she did not like the look on the man's face as he was twisting and squeezing the bag) to her desk. Joe swept all papers and it's onto the floor and he and Tom, after standing Linda against one edge, kept hold of her wrists and went to the other side. They then pulled her flat face down on the desk.

"Perfect, thanks" said the man and approaching Linda from behind ,tugged her panties down to her ankles.
[img]
4344225_8df3934.jpg
4344225_8df3934.jpg (29.8 KiB) Viewed 7232 times

Linda squealed even more now as she began to guess what the he was about to do :cry :oops: :oops:

Her fears were confirmed as he placed the nozzle against her backside and rammed it in quite roughly. :roll: It was about three inches long and an inch in diameter. As soon as was about halfway in he began to tighten the icing bag by twisting the end and then began to squeeze it. :shock:

Linda's face went red and her squeals got louder. "It's a bit cold " he explained "but it is really nice. Salted caramel . Anyone else like a squeeze?" A few guys went forward and formed a small queue, each having just one squeeze of the icing bag.

Linda's eyes seemed to get bigger and bigger as each man had a go :shock: :shock: . At last the last man in the queue had had his go and Linda visibly sagged as the tension left her body.

"OK any other ideas?" said Joe and a sea of hands went up
[/i]

Yes,sir.You in the blue shirt. I believe your hand was up first."

"Thanks"said the man "you may not have noticed my stand I sell angling equipment. This is my chance to do something I have always wanted to do but my wife won't let me."

"OK go to it" said Joe "I'm sure Miss Primm won't mind." and with that the man dashed off. He returned quickly carrying a brown paper bag and got up on the stand.

"What have you got there?" said Darren. "Maggots" came the reply "we sell'em as bait. I have always wanted to put some in my wife's knickers!"

At this Linda left her character and tried to shriek "NO!! :shock: :shock:" but only a muffled cry came from her due to the tape over her mouth. Just then another man called out "Hold on a minute I have just the things we want on my stand!" and he too shot off.

Meanwhile Joe had taken the bag full of squirming maggots,and still holding her arm with one hand offered the bag to Tom who, likewise, held Linda's arm out with one hand and took a handful of maggots out of the bag with the other. He then held them up to Linda's face and smiled :) "Look they're lovely" he said. Linda tried to protest even more but was still, held firmly by her arms. She did however aim a kick at Joe's shins which resulted in him asking Darren and the other young lad, Terry, to hold her ankles.

The second man returned and joined the others on the strand. It turned out that he was a wholesale pharmacist and he had bought with him a pair of clear plastic, elasticated leg baby pants."These should just fit her" he said"they stretch and then we can all see what is going on."

"Well the" said Joe "while we are holding her would you like to take her panties off and replace them with them?" "With pleasure" drooled the man and he pulled down Linda's panties :oops: :oops: and Darren and Joe lifted her feet out of them, holding them up so that the man could put the plastic pants on her. They were a tight fit bit he got them on. "Hang on " said Darren " Look in the past few weeks her pubes have grown again and we don't want the poor little maggots getting stuck, do we?"

Linda shrieked to herself "OH NO NOT AGAIN!!! :shock: :shock:" knowing what was about to happen. To cut a long story short she was again shorn of her pubic hair and dignity but this time in public :oops: :oops: .

When that was done the plastic pants were pulled up. The first man got a scoopful of maggots out of the bag and as the second one pulled out the front of Miss Prim's stylish pants , poured the wriggling maggots in.

Linda could only writhe as she was still held fast by her arma and ankles. Darren and Terry had managed to pull her legs slightly apart and the maggots slid down between them. She threw her head back and tried to scream but all that came out was "MMMMmmmmm!!"

"She likes it "said Tom and to the man with the bag, which was still quite full, said "Let have have the rest and some down the back!"

Both the men repeated their previous actions and soon the whole bag of lively, wriggling maggots was empty.

They stood back and watched. All could see the maggots moving about inside the pants and Darren and Terry pulled her ankles apart some more :twisted: :twisted: . No one noticed the man from the next door stand go away but he suddenly appeared with a large meringue pie on the stand .

"I can't look at those tormented eyes anymore" he cried and with that slapped the pie full into Linda's face. "I have a few more on my stand folks, only £5 each (well he thought he may as well make some money out of Miss Prim's situation).

He was overwhelmed with customers "Pity I didn't bring anymore" he thought to himself

As it happened the confectioner found six more pies on his stall and soon there was a queue of the six purchasers lined up on the stand by Miss Prim.

"You don't have to take turns, you know" said Joe "let her have it all at once!! :evil: :D "

So they all gathered her with pies in hand and Linda, who was still violently wriggling (it was all that Joe and the other three could do to hold her) suddenly fond herself whacked by half a dozen lemon meringue pies. On her boobs, stomach, head and one crafty chap pulled out the cups of her bra and instead of smacking it in , he scraped the contents in, released her bra cups then proceeded to apply a vigorous massage to her tits.

At the same time as she felt the sticky pies smack on her body and her breasts being vigorously kneaded and squeezed, she was aware that quite a few of the maggots were now getting inquisitive about their warm, damp, surroundings and were beginning to explore :shock: :shock: :shock: .

JUst at about that time Joe said "Things must be getting pretty uncomfoertable for her now so we'll give it 20 more seconds and then release the maggots." Linda heard this with some relief but wished it were 2 seconds and not 20. The countdown started and it seemed that everyone in the hall joined in " 5.....4.....3.....2.....1"and Tom ,asked one of the men with a pair of scissors to cut off the plastic see through pants and the maggots tumbled out.

"Just make sure that there are none hiding anywhere" he added "use on of our brushes." and he nodded towards the paste table. The man took a 4" brush and flicked it over Linda's groin and between her legs. " Now put her pants back on" he said.

The man looked enquiringly at him but did as he was asked.

"You guys look tired" came a voice from the "audience" "I have just the thing on my stall. Hold on to her a bit longer" and he went off asking two other men to go with him. They returned amidst much huffing and puffing with a small section of movable scaffolding and with some help got it onto the stand. "If you turn it on it's side " said the man, "you get a sort of X frame which will save you having to hold her and here are some of those plastic ties you can use."

So Linda was manouvered back up against the frame, spreadeagled and fixed to it with the ties.

"Now Miss, let's hear what you have to say for yourself" said Joe and scraping away the remains of several meringue pies from her mouth , ripped off the tape. Although still getting over her maggot trauma Linda reverted to character and cried " "You are hateful men and wicked to do this to me. I am still a virgin, you know!"

" We can soon fix that darlin'!! :D " came the response from several voices in the circle of men and inwardly Linda resigned herself to, probably, another messy gangbang!! :oops: :oops:

i]Linda/Miss Prim looked out over the small crowd of men standing around, all of whom were staring at her.

She was helpless, spreadeagled on the X frame, covered in bits of pie and she was sure that one or two maggots had evaded the brushing down as she could feel them ( or imagined she could) wriggling around inside her vagina :shock: . The ice cream pumped in her backside was melting and running down her legs making her feel even more humiliated and she knew that she was in for a lot more mistreatment and probably quite a few fuckings :oops: :D .

"Right, let's just make everything a surprise for her" :D said Tom and opening a drawer in the desk pulled out a blindfold which he tied tightly around her despite her protests "and this." he added and placed a ball gag in her mouth once again securing it tightly behind her head.

"The base of that scaffolding unbolts completely" said the man who had bought it over "and you can it flat on a table or something."

So it was unbolted and lifted off.

"We need a bigger space " said Tom again and looking around said "there!" and he pointed to an area between the stands formed by the pathways crossing. "we can all gather round down there" he said.

So the frame with Linda still strapped to it was carried off the stand and down to the open area "Grab a couple of those trestles " said Jim and the frame was put on them. All the men , some 30 or more, gathered aroung.

"Let's get her naked" said someone and so frantic hands descended onto her body eagerly tearing and tugging at her clothing until she was naked.

"I have an idea" said one of them "Has anyone by any chance got bags of ice or frozen things, because on my florist stall I have some nettles and a good rubbing down with those followed by bags of ice should be fun! :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock: " [/i]

Linda/Miss Prim heard what the men were saying and squirmed violently :shock: :shock: while trying to plead with them not to :shock: :shock: but of course as her mouth was gagged only mumbles were audible.

"That sounds a bit painful" said Joe "I think we could give it a miss." But he was drowned out by cries of "Nettles....nettles" from the crowd of men. "Well, ok" he grinned "but only her boobs." and the florist dashed off.

"We will have to clean her up a bit first" he said "and then....."but before he get could get any further about 20 hands were scraping away the bits of pie and other stuff from her chest :D :D.

The florist soon returned with several bundles of nettles (which being an entrepeneur he sold to the highest bidders) and the several men who had coughed up the most approached the helpless Linda. :twisted: :twisted:

Not being able to see what was happening, she let out a muffled shriek as the first bunch was wiped over her boobs :shock: :o followed by half a dozen others, The stinging sensation made her body jerk and she squealed even more but her nipples shot up like newly erupting volcanoes and when each man had wiped his bunch of nettles over her reddening breasts :shock:, some forgot what Joe had said ans began to fick them between her legs. After a few moments he stopped them Joe said "OK, that's enough lads, now who has got the ice?" and a bucket of crushed ice was produced and poured over her chest and rubbed around vigorously. The coldness of the ice made her squirm again :D :twisted: .

"I hate to interrupt" said a voice from the back of the crowd "but I must close and lock up soon and I really mean it this time!" :( :( . "Well how much longer have we got?" said Joe "About 40 minutes" came the reply.

"OK just enough time for a finale" said Joe :twisted: "bring that paste table over boys" he smirked and when she heard that, Linda had been here before and knew what to expect next :oops: . She was untied from the tubular frame but immediately bent over and secured face down over the table.

"Well as we have to go let's say goodbye and thank you to Miss Prim in the time honoured fashion" he said and a queue formed. :shock: :shock:
Last edited by londoner on 24 Feb 2020, 17:11, edited 274 times in total.
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again

Postby hunternydee » 14 Feb 2012, 01:26

That is a very sexy and horny story! ;-)
hunternydee

Re: Linda Gets It Again (revised 18.07.2012)

Postby londoner » 18 Aug 2012, 17:52

We're glad you think so. It made us horny writing it, we nearly didn't get it finished. We have added bits and pieces since as you can see
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again (revised 18.07.2012)

Postby Puddinggirl » 19 Sep 2012, 21:06

Great story :D
Puddinggirl

Re: Linda Gets It Again (and again....and again) with new b

Postby londoner » 09 Oct 2012, 09:38

GLAD TO SEE EVEN YOU GIRLS LIKE IT
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again

Postby londoner » 19 Oct 2012, 10:24

hunternydee wrote:That is a very sexy and horny story! ;-)

FEEL FREE TO PRINT OFF THE PHOTOS BUT MIND YOU DON'T GET THEM STUCK TOGETHER!
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again (and again)updated 12/10

Postby londoner » 14 Dec 2012, 18:44

Hope you like the new picture
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again MORE ADDED 05/03

Postby londoner » 05 Mar 2013, 20:50

sORRY FOLKS BUT i JUST KEEP ADDING BITS AS i FEL LIKE IT
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again MORE ADDED 05/03

Postby londoner » 06 Sep 2013, 09:14

A closer shave?
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again amended in part 06/09

Postby greylight » 10 Aug 2015, 18:25

This is a great story. I really enjoyed how things spiralled more and more out of control for Linda. Her predicament escalated beautifully again and again with each new predicament somehow dirtier than the last (in more ways than one!) :D

It's been a pleasure coming back to this series and reading them again. Fantastic work!
greylight

Re: Linda Gets It Again amended in part 06/09

Postby londoner » 28 Feb 2016, 16:56

I am glad you still like this one!!
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again (she gets something cold 03/10/2016

Postby londoner » 03 Oct 2016, 16:30

I just hag to revive this one!
londoner

Re: Linda Gets It Again ( STILL PAYING THE BILL!! (21/02/201

Postby londoner » 21 Aug 2018, 15:56

Wow! 11,000 Linda, wife of Londoner, thanks all of her "readers" :wink: :wink: