Lets see where this one goes...

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Lets see where this one goes...

Postby 90bsl1ck » 27 Jan 2012, 02:11

For this scene you will require:
1.) One models dressed in wpc uniforms
1.a) One model dressed as a police detective or as a business/casual person.
(You can only choose one of 1.a.).
1.b) the other model dressed as a wpc, carrying cuffs.
2.) A couple of cardboard boxes of booze/splosh stuff.

The wpc's is on duty in the local station's lost/found/evidence room; And is told to checking the for stolen splosh items; as the owner will be arriving soon. The owner arrives and finds that the wpc has opened one baked beans tin. The owner of the boxes, gets angry and says "This is now a sploshing offence by law, you are now under my power and you must help me for today."

The next scene shows the sploshing taking place, as.The (one chosen above) tells the wpc to pick up the "recovered evidence" and we will take them back to my office. The wpc has been with the (one chosen above) all day, and has had to do everything, from collecting rubbish bins and carrying the heavy bags of shopping, to being a pet dog; (she could make barking sounds) for when the (one chosen above) was bored.The wpc has had enough of being a dog, and wants to stand up and talk normally. but the (one chosen above) is insistent that she stays a dog.

The wpc retaliates by throwing a tin of beans and a bottle of booze over the (one chosen above). Which gets her into trouble and the two people, get each other messy and they only stop when the wpc is too messy to be recognized as a police officer.

The ending to this one is left up to you, as i can't decide.
90bsl1ck

Return to Reading Room