The Corn Maze - Part III

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Corn Maze - Part III

Postby Grey » 10 Dec 2011, 22:59

Mark took off his sunglasses and put them in a case on the quad, his boots squelching in the mud as his heart raced with anticipation. Cassie swallowed hard as Mark walked over towards her and Cassie, continuing to pick up their discarded clothing and throwing it into the plastic lined utility trailer. “Shouldn’t lose track of these, could damage some equipment, and don’t need any kids finding muddy panties when we run this as a corn maze.”

“Panties?”, Kara yelped. “What kind of uptight prissy ice queens do you take me for?”, she laughed. Turning to look at his wife, Mark watched longingly as Cassie and Kara stroked each other’s muddy bodies. Carefully picking his way over through the heavily churned up muck, not out of fear of losing his balance, but shooting his load through his boxers he walked over to the two muddy women who were almost identically filthy mud statues.

“Honey dear, Cassie made me all dirty.”, Kara said as he got within a couple of feet of them, playfully kicking her feet downward into the mud, clumps sticking to the toes of her already filthy boots, splattering Cassie’s lower legs.

“Did she now? What kind of friend is she?”

“Heyyy!!”, Cassie cried out in response.

“Yes. I want her punished.”, Kara pouted. “She’s a bad girl and a bad influence. I think she’s part piggy!”

“Should she get over my knee and get a spanking?”, Mark asked as he loomed over the two of them. Cassie immediately started nodding her head, splattering his boots and lower legs with mud from her hair.

“No, worse I think.”, Kara teased as she pinched Cassie as she saw the enthusiastic response and also saw Cassie’s eyes firmly glued to her husband’s crotch.

“What would be worse?”, he asked as Cassie yelped with pain from the pinch and asked, “What do you want him to do?”

Kara smiled. “Mark, you are going fuck me. Hard. I mean I want it to hurt when I walk tomorrow hard but I want you to do it after you tie her up in such a way all she can do is watch us. I want this dirty little girl to be frustrated and horny and wet with no hope for relief as she watches me take on all fours in the mud. Got rope in that trailer?”

Cassie’s heart and breath seemed stuck in her chest as she lay there squelching in the mud. She moaned as her mind ran with the pictures that Kara painted with her words. “You wouldn’t…”, she started.

“Yep. A couple of good lengths.”, Mark said while nodding and looking down at Cassie’s muddy ass wiggling.

“Good boy, go get it and I’ll get her ready. Oh Cass, don’t worry, I’ll leave you some of his energy. No point letting you be a dirty girl and get to enjoy it.”, she said she stroked Cassie’s spine, sending shivers down along it. “You have such the cutest cum face when you get fucked with a cock or dildo stuffed inside you.”, Kara purred, “I’ll also have to make sure that Mark sees it.”

Watching in a stunned silence as Kara spoke, Cassie watched Mark pull out a coiled up length of rough looking blue rope and start walking back through the mud towards her. Shaking with anticipation she, pushed her finger up against her nose and made an exaggerated “Squeal!” noise before getting up to the sound of mud sucking at her body. The air felt cool between her legs and in some cases where the mud was thick and drying it was starting to pinch, but she didn’t care as she threw a handful of mud at Kara’s head and started to lazily run and splash around the muddy center of the maze. Mark and Kara laughed as they watched her running and throwing out the odd “oink!” noise. Mark watched Cassie’s muddy, naked body splashing around, particularly her tits that were bigger than his wife’s. Taking a deep breath he started to chase after her saying, in his best comically over the top accent “C’mere piggy!” before anticipating one of her changes in course and managing to tackle her into a sloppy puddle. Now splattered and half covered with mud, Mark grappled with Cassie wishing he didn’t have anything on so he could just get inside her at this point as animal instincts took over.

“Whaaaaaa!”, she wailed as she playfully pounded his back with her fists. “No fair, you…”, she started to say when she felt his erection pressing through the overalls as she slid and rolled her crotch along it as he pinned her underneath his body. Choking for a second from the feeling she felt herself tingling despite having cum hard already. “You…brute! You hick! Unhand me you evil man! Wait until your wife hears about this!”, she shouted for comic effect as Kara smirked and sat there with her legs wide laying back in the mud as if it was her own bed watching the spectacle.

Laughing, Mark quickly tied Cassie’s hands behind her back, but he wasn’t done yet. Leaving her sitting on her knees he took the excess rope and looped it around her, rough strands of rope biting through the mud to her bare skin as he wound her tits so that they felt squeezed and turned pink as they were thrust out and were engorged between the ropes above and blow. The roughness of the tying and the slap to her now sensitive breasts made her moan and wiggle in the mud. Taking off his tall leather belt, he tied it around Cassie’s neck, keeping her head up and facing forward, tight enough to be a choker but not tight enough to keep her from breathing.

She noted that he tied her hands in such a way that she had full range over her ass which was the wrong side for what she wanted, but he’d make due if she had to. With the ropes biting into her and the improvised collar she sniffed and pouted and said “You’re a mean meanie!” and stuck out her tongue at him. Leaning forward and grabbing her muddy face with a hand, he squeezed her cheeks and, looking her straight in the eye said, “Never stick that out at me unless you’re going to use it on me or her!”, he ordered, and Cassie gave him big eyes as she nodded.

“Caught your piggy ma’am.”, he said to Kara as she straightened up and, miming touching the brim of a hat.

“Leave IT there. I have a reward for my big, strapping man.”, she responded emphasis on the word “it” as she stood up and posed as a muddy statue. Walking over towards him she rubbed a hand up over his crotch. “Someone’s eager. Shit I think one good stroke I have cum to rub all over me don‘t I?”

“Hell of a sight to stumble upon. Wasn’t sure when I heard the screams…”

“Oh, you heard us?”

“Yeah, I was just working on the pieces for your lemonade stand by the barn. Though when I heard you I knew what kind of screams those were.”, he said as he slapped her ass and Kara smiled. Reaching up she unzipped the coverall down to his belly button and slowly leaned in to kiss his shoulders and hairy chest as she started to pull him out of it leaving a trail of mud over him as she wrapped her arms around him and continued to rub her muddy face and hair down his chest.

“I want you so bad.”, she murmured as she started back up along a clean side of his chest. Pulling his arms out of the sleeves Kara rubbed mud over his arms. While they weren’t huge they were well defined and he slid a hand up the back of her neck. She could feel the calluses on his fingers and palm as he grabbed her muddy hair and leaned her face upwards so he could kiss her. In response she slid a hand down to undo the zipper the rest of the way, happy that he figured out a creative way to get the belt off.

Cassie watched them kissing and stroking and felt the aching inside her getting more pronounced as she sat on her knees in the mud. The muscles were burning but she didn’t want to move and risk losing sight of the tenderness that she knew was going to turn into a brutal fucking in front of her. Kara always had her passions and when she seized onto something, she was in it all the way. Cassie watched Kara break the kiss and pull Mark’s coverall down to show the black boxers and gasped as she saw his cock spring out without a second’s hesitation.

Kara knelt down and licked the shaft as she reached down and scooped up mud that she started rubbing over Mark’s ass cheeks and thighs. Kissing and scraping teeth around his shaft, she would spit out the mud back onto it over and over again as she worked her way to the tip. Mark was panting and digging his fingers into Kara’s hair, as she took him into her mouth slowly, just past the head before slowly dragging her lips back along to the tip.

“Ohhh God.”, Mark moaned as he felt himself getting closer and closer.

“Mmmmm….precum…yummy!”, Kara responded, looking up with a smile as she pulled the coverall down to the top of his boots. “Fuck me. Fuck me now.”, she said as she moved around onto her hands and knees facing Cassie, bending down slightly so her muddy pussy and ass were up in the air like an animal in heat. Mark walked forward a couple of steps and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them wide in a rough jerk before sliding his hands up Kara’s filthy back and grabbing her shoulders as he slid his hard cock, covered in spit and mud deep into her pussy. It was extremely easy for him to slide in, it was hot and sticky and wet as he felt himself going balls deep inside her and held himself in there feeling her thrusting back against him gently, encouraging him.

Digging fingernails into her shoulders he pulled back with a deep breath and slammed forward again driving in deep before starting to build up speed. Faster and faster with slurping, sucking noises coming from the mud on her ass as well as his dick inside her. She was getting wetter with each stroke and she started to grunt loudly each time making him thrust even harder. Under the mud she knew she’d have bruises on her shoulders from his tight grip as he compensated for the loose wetness of her slit as he slid easily covered in her juices, the mud and the spit acting almost as frictionless lube. To make up for it he just pounded harder and harder, his breath starting to sound like a steam engine as his crotch slapped against Kara’s ass.

Cassie watched and started to slide her fingers between her muddy ass cheeks and started to tease her ass as she watched Kara being fucked in front of her. Kara’s breasts were swaying hard, and if they were as big as hers she’d wondered if they would have been slapping her on the chin. Kara was grunting and whimpering and her hands were now driven in the muck up past the wrists. Cassie continued to gently play with her ass, not quite going in as the only way should could do something as she watched this display. Mark’s body was mud streaked and the look on his face as sweat ran down it was primal as they went at it. She was aching and throbbing in time with the slapping noises coming from them as they went at it.

Kara screamed as she felt herself coming, hard. She felt the surge washing through her as she happened to perfectly slam his stroke inside her with hers back against him and then it happened, she was gushing and felt it running down her thighs as he shot his load inside her, yanking her head back by the hair and screaming her name. He didn’t slow this time like he did others, instead screaming her name seemed to act like a war cry and he kept going, as if squeezing every drop into her. Her mouth was wide open, her breathing ragged as he carried her to another and then another orgasm. She could smell her cum through the smell of mud and sweat and let herself start to collapse face first into the mud from exhaustion as Mark finally pulled out.

With a loud splat Mark sat back in his boxers, his coveralls still around his calves tucked into the boots. His cock glistening in the sun and still half erect to Cassie’s amazement. She found her tongue hanging out as she wanted to lick it so badly right now, just to taste it. Kara was rubbing her face around in the mud, almost sounding like she was crying when she would surface for air.

After a few minutes Kara pulled her face up and went over to Mark on all fours, eyes down. She went up beside him and kissed him tenderly, smearing mud down his cheek and chest again. Kara whispered something in his ear and he nodded. Cassie wasn’t sure what she said to him but his cock twitched and looked like it was getting hard again as he watched Kara’s muddy backside as she crawled over to her.

“Now, you stuck your tongue out earlier and remember what the mean farmer said to you?”, Kara asked, still a catch in her throat which made Cassie think she had been crying.

“Ummm.”, Cassie stammered.

“That if you did you would have to use it on one or both of us.”

Cassie’s eyes went wide as Kara shoved her onto her back, which drove a finger solidly up into her ass and made her yelp. With her body weight pressing down she couldn’t do anything about the muddy finger inside her as Kara straddled her face and started moving her pussy towards Cassie’s face.

“See, he makes me gush. Now get that tongue in there and see if you can taste him too.”, Kara said as she slid her crotch against Cassie’s mouth. Probing gently with her tongue she could taste Kara clearly and Kara used fingers to help pull aside the lips so that Cassie could get inside. Sliding her tongue up and down deep as she wiggled the finger in her ass and with her legs wide open she felt more filthy and depraved than after that E fuelled rave when she was covered in foam and got bukkaked on the dance floor. Kara mewed softly as she came, this time gently on Cassie’s tongue after only a few licks and pulled herself away.

Tilting her head and smiling again, Kara saw Cassie’s arm twitching and roughly grabbed her and pulled her to the side. With a comically exaggerated look she turned to Mark. “Cassie’s fingering her own ass!” she shouted which made Cassie blush under the mud.

“That’s not right.”, Mark said, shaking his head.

“No it isn’t.”, Kara said back and pulled Cassie’s finger out. “When we get back to the house young lady….”, she said, wagging a finger.

“What?”

“What what?”

Cassie flinched as Mark stood up and started over towards them. “What will you do when we get back to the house….ma’am?”

“Oh, I think maybe a butt plug while eat dinner.”, Kara said with a wink. “Or something else to keep you from shoving your fingers up there while you’re staying with us.” she said as she reached over and started to stroke Mark’s fully erect cock.

“Lay down hon.”, Kara said.

“Okay.”, Mark answered and pulling his boxer shorts before sitting down in the mud and feeling it enveloping his ass as he laid back and put his hands behind his head as his cock stood straight up in the air and he got to look at his wife’s muddy ass as she rubbed and squeezed Cassie’s tits which had just gotten more and more sensitive.

Helping Cassie up, Kara walked her over and made her kneel beside Mark. “Have a taste.”, she prompted. “I’ll let you know when you’ve had enough, in your mouth.” she added and watched as Cassie, hands still bound behind her back bent forward to suck and lick the end of Mark’s cock. He groaned from the mud enveloping his back and Cassie’s tongue work. It was different enough from Kara’s, but it was working all the same and his eyes closed as he let himself just enjoy the feeling. When his hips started bucking reflexively, Kara grabbed Cassie’s muddy, matted hair and hauled her back.

“Now now, can’t have him enjoy himself too soon.”, she cooed as she kissed Kara and played her tongue over Cassie’s. “You want to tell me how badly you want to jump on that cock and ride and ride and ride?”

Gulping, Cassie nodded. “Yes. I want…oh fuck do I need that in me.” Reaching up Cassie stroked Kara’s cheek. “He’s your husband though.”, she said, a moment of clarity.

“Yes and you’re.”, Kara kissed Cassie, “my best friend and we’ve always shared our toys.” she said, kissing Cassie and eliciting and “Oi!” out of Mark.

Sliding her free hand through the mud and then up his thigh before playing with his balls, Kara turned and smiled at him. “You’re not a toy then hon. Power tool make you feel better about yourself?”, she asked as she gave him a little, sharp, squeeze which made him squeak and set both women off laughing as Kara moved up to stroke him to keep him hard.

“Climb on and fuck his brains out.”, Kara said levelly as she rubbed handfuls of mud into Cassie’s breasts. “Go on, have a go!”

Floundering a bit in the mud, and falling back on her ass with a loud squish at least once before Kara helped her mount Mark, Cassie revelled in the fact that she was literally filthy inside and out and she was aching so badly for release. All the time she wasted being “grown up” was out the window as she felt him sliding into her. She was tighter than Kara but she slid him in slowly, enjoying the feeling of the head inside before letting her weight settle and taking him in completely. It stretched her and she was whimpering a bit but Kara hugged her from behind and played with her tits as Mark watched. Looking into his eyes she started to rise and fall on her knees, a low continuous moan escaping her lips as she slipped him out and back in before starting a low, slow rhythm.

Mark and her both started breathing low and slow, Cassie enjoying feeling Kara’s hands squeezing and playing with her tits as she stared at Mark’s face as he threw his head back in the mud and started rubbing her thighs. Kara slid one hand down Cassie’s back and over her ass before going down to touch Mark’s cock as it slid in and out of her and she responded with what touches and gropes of Kara’s body she could.

Lowering his legs slightly, Mark shifted, his back and chest now matted with mud as Cassie started to bounce harder and faster on him, Kara moved up and positioned herself and started humping Cassie’s back in time with her, making sure that Cassie’s fingers could touch her clit. Cassie didn’t disappoint and started diddling her as she hugged her and slid one hand down to return the favour while still playing with her breasts. Mark was thrashing about now, his hands buried in the mud as Kara humped Cassie as she fucked him. He was trying so hard to delay the moment, two women riding him and pounding his ass into the mud was too much and he was throbbing and getting closer with every stroke as he watched his wife’s hands fondling her friend.

Cassie felt herself so close now as she bounced with slapping and sucking noises coming out from all the juices that were running down his cock when he exploded inside her. Moaning she grunted and pushed herself down harder and climaxed as well, Kara speeding up her fingers to drive her into multiple orgasms. “Fuck!”, she cried as she came a third time and to her surprise, a fresh spurt out of Mark and even a groan out of Kara.

“You fucked my man bitch!”, Kara said in a low voice, her lips only an inch from Cassie’s muddy ear. “I hope he performed well.” Cassie nodded. “Good.” Kara then quickly began to untie the ropes around Cassie’s wrists, but not around her torso. Shaking her hands to restore her circulation, she scooped up some mud and looked down at Mark, his softening cock still twitching inside her. She tilted her head as she felt the mix of mud and a hairy chest and stomach under her hands and studied him as Kara moved from behind her to beside him. One of his hands went out to fondle her pussy as she leaned in and kissed him passionately before switching over to kissing her.

“Now you two, your turn.”, Kara said matter of factly. Cassie paused and leaned forward to kiss Mark, sliding her hands up his chest to frame his face before giving in and kissing him deeply, moving up enough that his cock slid out of her, which in itself sent a shiver through her. Kara took advantage of watching the two of them kiss, Mark’s hands sliding up to grab Cassie’s tits that she got two big handfuls of mud and dumped them over their heads triggering laughter. Mark rubbed it into Cassie’s already filthy hair and Cassie did the same to him in return though she squealed with Kara spanked her hard with a mud pie.

Sliding off Mark, Cassie laid back in the mud and let it embrace her. “I c-c-can’t believe this day.”, she laughed as he sat up and was quickly tackled by Kara. Rising up on her elbows Cassie watched them tumble over each other, fondling kissing, smearing for several minute. Smiling at Mark, Kara started pulling his coverall up, and pouring more mud in before zipping it back up.

“What the hell are you doing?”, Cassie asked.

“Oh, saving some mud for later.”, she laughed and seductively crawled back over to Cassie. “We should come back, some swimsuits or leotards and fill them up then walk back. It’s an interesting sensation to say the least. Better with a gimp mask in the blazing sun, baking and sweating in the mud…”, she trailed off.

“Kara, you are fucking nuts.” which prompted a snort out of Mark as he went back to the quad and started it up.

“That’s why you like me. Trust me out here with some privacy I can be as kinky, insane, prissy, fucking filthy or as brilliant as I want. And he…”, she jerked a thumb towards Mark, “is happy enough to hold on tight for this ride.” Kissing Cassie, “That’s why this works. We should be getting back soon. Into the trailer.”

“What?”, Cassie asked as she reluctantly stood up in the mud.

“Well we need to get cleaned up and sort out some food.”

“It’s not that, but back of a trailer?”

Taking Cassie’s hand in hers, Kara led her friend through the sloppy mud to the trailer which was plastic lined, with their ruined, muddy clothes in the back and was shining with puddles. Cassie squealed again as she sat down in the trailer. “What the fuck is that?”

“Oh probably just some grease and oil from the engine parts I was hauling around.”, Mark chimed in, sunglasses the only thing clean on him as he turned around. “Good enough for my girl, so should be good enough for you.”

Sitting down in the trailer, Kara deliberately smeared some grease and oil over the mud on her. “Can’t let our mud get dirty can we?”, she asked with a laugh. “But let me tell you Cass, riding back here in the wedding dress…”

“What?”, Cassie asked as Mark revved the motor and set them off when the first spray of mud went over them. Squealing with delight Mark did a slow course, spinning the wheels when he could find a sloppy puddle to spray them before heading back through the corn maze and back along the dusty trail.

By the time they got back, Cassie was a greasy, dusty, mud encrusted mess and so was Kara, and seeing the smile, she followed along to the large cow bowl and with Kara and dove right in to get the first few layers of muck off.

“I wondered why you had this if you didn’t have cows.”, Cassie asked as she rubbed, and rubbed up against Kara between tender kisses and playful grabs.

“We host some sometimes, and mostly, it’s our pre-rinse.”, Mark said as he walked up, still filthy with mud and just enjoying the show as they climbed out, shivering and still with mud matted hair. Kara slowly unwrapped the ropes around Cassie’s chest and she let out a sigh of relief and rubbed her tits, an activity that was quickly joined by Kara as they giggled. “It was fun teaching a cowboy how to rope up women, especially when he’s rough about it.”

“So big boy, you can go get cleaned up and fire up that grill. We girls are going to cover our shame, throw something on and get something greasy for you to cook.”, Kara added while leaning forward and shaking her breasts at him.

“Yes ma’am”, he said with a wink and another imaginary hat touch before he climbed up and dove into the water still in the coverall.

Paddling over to the side of the water, Mark stopped at the edge and took in the sight. Before him were two beautiful women that he got to fuck in the mud who took the chance to pose with each other, rubbing breasts together and playfully grabbing each other’s crotches as they walked, hip to hip back into the house wiggling their asses at him as the sun set behind them over the path to that led into the corn maze.

---------------
So if you're reading this and you read parts 1 and 2 completely as well, good on ye. Apparently all this was 16.5 pages so well done you. Hope that you found it worthwhile!
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Re: The Corn Maze - Part III

Postby shredder » 12 Dec 2011, 13:18

Worthwhile??? Uh yeah - that is an understatement. Thanks for an excellent trip to start my work week. I heartily encourage you to get more of this out of your head and onto paper / screen before you ruputre something holding all this goodness inside!

Thanks.

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby Grey » 14 Dec 2011, 01:59

I think (at least at the moment I do) that this tale is done. I may revisit what could happen next, but for the time being I'm letting some other ideas stew away.

Not saying no and never, just not today :)

Glad you liked it though.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Postby shredder » 15 Dec 2011, 07:22

Hmm, never played with stew myself, but more than happy to hear a story about it!

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby alext » 16 Dec 2011, 13:46

Brilliant Grey. You have a habit of being able to push the right buttons with me, and your stories are always great to read!
alext

Return to Reading Room