The Corn Maze - Part II

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Corn Maze - Part II

Postby Grey » 06 Dec 2011, 01:32

Picking up from last time...(if you need a recap go re-read Part I ;) )
--------------
Buttons popped their stitches and flew away at random across the mud. The force ripped the material along the seam from top to bottom and pressing the advantage Cassie dragged the muddy blouse down off Kara’s shoulders. Digging her hands into the mud she started to smear mud over Kara’s ample breasts while Kara just sat there in the mud, kneading her hands in it as her friend slopped more and more mud onto her breasts and practically ground it in. Kara’s nipples were rock hard now and Cassie’s hands were slipping and sliding over them effortlessly with the mud lubricating them, squeezing them together, digging fingernails in and making sure not an inch of clean flesh showed through.

Cassie pulled back, and Kara enjoyed the view of her friend head to toe filthy in mud on all fours before her as she peeled off the ruined blouse, finishing what Cassie had started. Tossing the blouse off in the general direction of Cassie’s boots she stretched her arms above her head and posed as a filthy statue, thrusting her chest out and forward as she felt lumps of mud oozing down off of her. Sliding her arms down slowly, she rubbed the mud down her forearms, working up to her shoulders as they came down to chest level before sliding her hands back into the mud and dragging it up her thighs.

“Let me get your back.”, Cassie purred and crawled behind Kara, before settling in with her bare, muddy breasts pressed against Kara’s back. Digging into the mud Cassie rubbed her breasts around Kara’s shoulders before splattering mud on her neck and starting to massage it in as she nuzzled it. Sighing Kara let herself lean back into Cassie’s filthy hands as they worked up her neck behind her ears and down into the knots in her shoulders with very liberal handfuls of mud before she stopped.

“I’m going to enjoy this.”, Cassie whispered in Kara’s ear as she started to roughly smear and rub mud through Kara’s hair with glee, even though it was mud streaked she was getting turned on again when she realized that her elegant, model best friend was hers to play with in the mud. Matting and twisting and soaking every strand of Kara’s hair with mud she was giggling and so was Kara.

“Having fun?”, Kara asked through the giggles as she felt her hair starting to feel extremely heavy with the mud and for a minute wondering what punishments she’d have in store if her hair was too filthy and matted after this to clean easily. Filing the thought to one side she did toy with the idea of letting Mark shear her bald and making sure she was completely smooth from head to toe, goosebumps rippling across her skin as she gave thought to her desires.

“Fun? You mean getting to ruin my best friend with model good looks by covering her in gooey mud after she makes me cum like a whore in filth?”, she asked, jerking her friend’s head back sharply by the hair. “Yeah. It’s fun even if never in a million years thought I’d find myself like this and…”, rubbing her ass in the mud. “Finding it kinda fun.” she added as she felt the mud oozing between her legs and around her ass before rising up and tacking Kara from behind, driving her forward with a squeal into a splash followed by squishing noises.

“Didn’t expect that!”, Kara laughed as she spat mud out of her mouth, resting up on her elbows, her breasts now sticky with mud as they came out with a wet sucking sound.

“Good.”, Cassie responded, her muddy breasts against Kara’s shoulders as she slid forward, her muddy hands going up Kara’s neck. Kara sighed as Cassie massaged the mud into her neck and into her hair.

“Now then little miss, I want you to pile up mud in front of you.”, Cassie said in a low, firm voice to Kara’s right ear.

“What?”

“Just do it.”, she said calmly and watched as Kara started to scoop up mud into a mound in front of her face. Scratching her fingers down Kara’s neck and back, wavy lines of exposed skin showing through the mud and Kara’s moans of pleasure as she made a thick mound of mud in front of her. Somewhat breathless from the nails scratched down her back Kara asked, “You want me to put my face in it?”

Grinning wide, Cassie reached up and gave Kara’s hair a short, sharp tug. “Not yet.” she said as she got off Kara’s back and crawled on all fours towards the mound. Getting up on her knees she positioned herself in front of Kara’s face and looked down at her. “I don’t know why I want this, but I do…”, she said as she lowered her crotch into the mound of mud. Cassie squealed as the mud flowed over her dirty pussy lips and up the crack of her ass and putting her hands into Kara’s hair she said, “Now you can mush your face in the mound.”

Kara’s eyes went wide as Cassie pulled her face forward by the hair and she shifted her weight so that her face plunged into the mud between Cassie’s filthy, muck covered thighs. Cassie rubbed Kara’s head from side to side feeling the dirty matted hair against her clit before Kara forced her head up to take a deep breath. After a few pants, Cassie smiled and said, “You need to earn some more air.” and promptly shoved Kara’s face back between her legs and started humping Kara’s filthy head feeling the dirty hair like tendrils writhing around between her legs. As Kara brought her head up this time she moved her face up between Cassie’s thighs, her nose, lips and chin sliding up her slit before Kara took a deep breath again and started to push herself up on her knees to kiss Cassie deeply.

“I thought it was my turn?”, Kara cooed as she cupped one of Cassie’s breasts.

“You can have this fun whenever you want. Me? Well, you know me, find something new, enjoy it to excess.” she answered while sliding her hands over her muddy body and between her legs. “But if you take off that skirt of yours we’ll see if I can make you make a puddle here.”

Kara let out a low moan as Cassie spoke. “Mark ever make you gush like I did?”, Cassie purred. “My head was soaked, it took me a day to get the smell of you out of my hair.” Kara moaned again as she undid the zipper on the back of her skirt, the mud on the metal and on her hands making it a clumsy affair, but she was distracted. “Not that I minded my head smelling like your cum.” she said with a devilish smile. “So has he?”

Standing up to her full height, wobbling in the mud because of her boots, Kara slowly wiggled her hips from side to side as she pulled the ruined leather skirt and exposed her still relatively clean hips and crotch before sliding it all the way down and stepping out of it. Bending down carefully she picked it up and threw it in the same direction as Cassie’s boots. Now just wearing her knee high boots, Kara straightened up and opened her legs slightly.

“Yes, he has made me gush as good as you. But only once, we were tossing the football around for fun and it started to downpour, so we ended up soaked, muddy, slipping and sliding over each other and I did things to him I don’t think he will forget…. and then he slapped my ass, called me a pig and dunked me in the mud and shoved his cock in me. I just exploded, then he kept going and it happened again.”

Looking up at Kara’s crotch Cassie was convinced she could get her getting wetter and wetter. Leaning forward she slid her muddy hands up the back of Kara’s thighs, smearing mud up onto still clean skin as she reached Kara’s ass. Digging her fingernails in she pulled Kara towards her and, pausing just in front of her licked Kara’s pussy in a long, slow slurp, tasting her and all the memories that it brought back. Kara swayed and moaned as Cassie rubbed her muddy face and hair around over the Kara’s shaved crotch before scraping her nails down Kara’s legs to the top of her ruined knee high boots. She could feel Kara’s legs getting wobbly and bringing her hands around to the front with her thumbs sliding either side of Kara’s pussy as she looked up and said, “I want to watch you now, let me see you fuck the mud…”

Kara looked down and nodded as Cassie moved to the side off of the mound of mud. Slowly and deliberately Kara got down on her knees and positioned herself over the squished mound of mud that Cassie had been sitting in and lowered her crotch onto it before resting herself back down on her belly in the mud. Lifting her well rounded ass up she started to wiggle and move her hips around to work herself against the mud showing off her ass and pussy to Cassie. The sucking and slurping noises of the mud barely muffling her whimpers and moans as she continued to grind against the mud, feeling the gooiness slicking her. Sliding a hand down through the mud under her she was almost between her legs when Cassie grabbed her arm.

“That would be cheating.”, she tsk’d at Kara, gently pulling her arm out from under her. Grabbing the other arm, Cassie held on to both wrists with her hands, pulling Kara up slightly out of the mud like the maidenhead on a ship, Kara‘s back arching slightly. Kara’s shoulders popped along with a couple of her vertebrae but she used the leverage to start to seriously hump the mud. In her pounding she found smaller harder bits of clay that she was able to start rubbing against and built up a steady rhythm before grunting and moaning as she got closer. Observing Kara’s arousal, Cassie let go of Kara’s wrists and sent her face first back into the mud with a splash. “Ohhhhhh God!” Kara moaned as she felt her face again engulfed in mud as Cassie let her hands wander over Kara’s mostly muddy ass.

Reaching between the ass cheeks, Cassie wiped her finger down and played with the outside of Kara’s hole sending shivers up and down Kara’s back with one hand while slowly sliding her other under the mud against Kara‘s pussy. “Ooohhh fuckkk!”, Kara cried an came hard. The warm wave of juices washed over Cassie’s hand as she slid it hard against Kara who squirted again seconds later before whimpering softly in the mud.

Sliding her hand out from under Kara, Cassie rubbed it all along Kara’s back. After a few passes Kara slowly rolled over, completely filthy, laying there mud matted from head to toe with her legs spread, her boots still on and her filthy pussy exposed to the air. Cassie moved up along side her and before resting on her side in the muck, gave Kara a muddy kiss on the lips and began stroking her breasts.

Laying together in the warm sunlight, the breeze rustling the corn surrounding the surrounding Cassie finally asked, “So this is what you do for fun now huh?”

Kara laughed. “Sometimes, though not like this for a while.” Scooping up mud and splattering it on Cassie’s hip. “Didn’t get a good enough rain until a couple of days ago.”

“You ever mud fight as a kid?”

“Nope. Never. Don‘t know what I was missing obviously!” she laughed.

“Really? You never had mud fights growing up?”, Cassie asked propping herself up. “Mom hated when my cousins and I would have too much time outside after a rain. She always said she could never tell us apart on the worst days.”, she laughed. Scooping up a big handful she slid it on Kara’s belly and smoothed it around. “Want to have a proper mud fight?”

Kara chuckled, “What and get the mud dirty?” They both laughed.

“No, I mean just have some more fun. I, I don’t really want to go back yet.”

“No one said we were going to go back yet.”

“I just thought…”

“Thought what?”

“Well we came out here, had our fun. I just thought you’d want to head back.”

“Stupid girl.”, Kara muttered and rolled over on top of Cassie and kissed her deeply, their muddy breasts rubbing against each other. Breaking off the kiss slowly, Kara looked in Cassie’s eyes. “As long as we head back while there’s daylight we’re good.”, she said as they rubbed noses.

“Okay then, get off me and I’ll show you how to make mud pies.”, Cassie giggled. “Then I’ll show you how to have a proper mud fight.”

“But won’t that make me dirty?”, Kara asked in a playful little girl voice, a finger hooking onto her lower lip as she made her eyes look big, the contrasting mud accentuating the illusion further.

“Yep. Now off!”, Cassie grunted and managed to get Kara to reluctantly get off her. Crawling on all fours Cassie tested the mud with her hands at several spots before saying “Perfect.” Kara watched Cassie, nude except for the mud, tits swaying and ass undulating and wondered just how silly this was but was feeling almost as happy as the day she decided to come out here and Mark said “yes” to her proposal.

Flopping down with her legs wide in front of her Cassie beckoned Kara to join her. Crawling over, only mud and boots covering her skin, Kara sat down and mirrored Cassie’s pose. “So lesson one, consistency, sloppy, but gooey enough to hold together.” she said as she gathered up mud from the bottom of the watery puddle between them. Working it between her hands she laughed as she dug up more mud and couldn’t imagine the shape of her nails under all that muck as she started to make a patty of mud that was actually holding together.

“You try.”, she said to Kara who, despite her own mud covering, hesitated before digging in and starting to work with the mud, her efforts resembling more of a splat than a cohesive patty. Kara put on an exaggerated frown and wobbled her lower lip. “Mine is ugly.”, she wailed.

“Did you want mine?”, Cassie asked with a wicked flash behind her eyes.

“Y-y-you want to trade with me?”, Kara asked, continuing with her lip wobble and staring mournfully at her lump of mud.

“Here, you can have mine!”, she said and leaned forward, rubbing it into Kara’s face.

“Auuughhh!”, she wailed. “You bitch!”, she cried and rubbed her own pile of mud on Cassie’s face and hair before getting up and starting run away through the ankle deep slop, her boobs and ass cheeks jiggling under their thick coatings of mud.

“I’ll get you!”, Cassie cried as she launched herself forward and landed face first in the surface puddle and pretended to cry and pound her fists in the dirty water as Kara stopped and giggled. Pulling herself dripping out of the muck she stood up, wiped her face and breasts and said, “I may be covered in mud, but I still have my dignity!”, she pronounced before turning on her heel and deliberately doing another face plant into the mud. Kara started laughing so hard she fell on her ass in the mud as Cassie pulled herself back up onto her hands, which sank in the mud up to her wrists.

Kara threw some mud at Cassie, splattering her and Cassie pulled an arm out and let out a yelp as she got hit again before she could launch her counter attack. Flinging mud at each other they stumbled around the now churned up morass laughing and splattering each other further, trying to tackle each other but more often than not flailing and falling face first in the mud, or sliding on their asses or on their sides until they were both puffing for breath from under the layers of dark, clinging muck. Pausing, Kara started to look towards the entrance of the corn maze, and with a handful of mud primed Cassie threw it and hit Kara along the side of her face. When she didn’t react and instead started looking around, Cassie blurted out, “What’s wrong?”, then she heard an engine getting closer.

“That’ll be Mark on the quad.”, Kara said, walking over and hugging Cassie, wrapping her hands around Cassie‘s hips and grinding muddy crotches together. “Want to give him a surprise?”, she asked with a big grin.

Cassie’s eyes went wide. “Wha, well…I mean..what did you want to do?”, she stammered out a bit flustered and blushing under the mud as she felt Kara humping her slowly, the mud adding a new dimension to the sensations flooding her.

Kara looked at her, “Nothing we haven’t already done so far today.”, she whispered as she started to sit down in the mud and pulled Cassie down beside her, then on top of her and the two of them started to snuggle and kiss in the mud as the roaring got closer. Kara slid a hand down over Cassie’s ass and started to play with a butt cheek as Cassie felt herself getting warm and tingly anticipating Mark seeing her like this with his wife as her tongue played with Kara’s as she lay there in nothing but boots.

“Don’t let me interrupt.”, Mark said with a chuckle after he cut the engine on the quad, trying to act cool in the face of the sight before him. Dressed in rubber boots and black overall suit with his sunglasses on, Cassie thought he was a bit stylishly dressed. Figuring Kara had a hand in dressing him up in such a, dominating looking outfit for a farmer as she studied him and noticed that with a sheen of dirt and sweat on his skin, his dark brown hair streaked with dust that he had a rather nice rugged look to him as he got off the bike. Admittedly she thought he was nice enough, but right now she couldn’t help but think about his cock inside her.

Mark was and wasn’t surprised at what he saw and he didn’t mind having to do a long hard stare at the muddy women in front of him to actually figure out which one was his wife under all the muck. Spotting the boots still on one of them he took a guess that it was his wife given the number of times she’d kept them on while they had sex. Of course seeing her writhing there with Cassie had an immediate reaction and was certainly what he hadn’t expected today and was far from complaining. His eyes drifted along their bodies, trying to commit every detail to memory, every curve of a muddy breast, every glimpse of muddy pussy as he watched them stroking, kissing and fondling each other. After a couple of minutes he was snapped back to reality when he heard Kara speak.

“MMmmmm. Come on in, it’s nice and warm and wet in here.”, Kara purred. “I’m sure Cass and I can squeeze you in.” she teased as she slid a hand between her and Cassie and squeezed a breast before teasing the nipple.

Cassie looked over and could see the bulge in Mark’s overalls and moaned and Mark felt himself twitch, the predatory look Cassie gave him almost making him shoot his load without being anywhere near the two of them. He knew that he was lucky after that weekend with Shauna and Kara, but this was almost too much as he watched them continue to play with each other that showed that they knew each other’s spots, likes, and dislikes with no awkward fumbling and he was actually feeling a little lightheaded as he took a few steps forward and picked up a muddy piece of clothing, what appeared to be the remnant of a blouse and looking back them. Kara and Cassie were slowly rolling over onto their stomachs in the muck, looking up at him with lust filled eyes, Kara rubbing her self in the mud, forward and back to show her muddy tits that she was squeezing together with her upper arms while Cassie just looked at him.

“You sure she’d like that hon? I mean I can just turn around and leave you two …”, Mark said, gesturing with his thumb at the quad and trailer in the direction of the house. His boots settling into the mud and his hands resting through his belt loops, Cassie was wondering what, if anything he had on under that and she was actually aching to find out now as she started to wriggle a bit in the mud. Kara giggled and flicked her muddy bobbed hair at Cassie as she saw the look in her friend’s eyes seemingly boring into her husband’s crotch.

“Well, I’m not sure if Cassie wants to play any more today. Or she doesn’t want to play with a clean boy, but would rather just we just be dirty girls…”, Kara teased. Mark shrugged, still a little mentally off balanced but still very aroused.

“In that case…”, he started. Blinking and taking a deep breath, her heart racing, Cassie looked at Mark, then at Kara, then at Mark.

“Stay!”, she said before sliding a hand down Kara’s and sliding her hand down between Kara’s legs. “Please stay.” she pleaded as she stroked Kara from ass to pussy gently with a fingernail, sending shivers up Kara’s back
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Re: The Corn Maze - Part II

Postby shredder » 07 Dec 2011, 07:51

Ahhh, I do love your writing! Thank you for sharing/

8)
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Return to Reading Room