The Corn Maze - Part I

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Corn Maze - Part I

Postby Grey » 28 Nov 2011, 20:31

Honestly this section has a lot of the set-up, but there is more. I just wanted to get part I out here as I work on part II.

As always, hope that you enjoy it.
-----------------
Cassie stretched as she stood up out of the bed and took a deep breath, smelling the hint of autumn in the air from the breeze coming in through the open window. Pulling on a faded olive tee that covered the black panties she was wearing and then bending over to put on a small pair of white ankle socks she slowly went down the creaking wooden stairs to the kitchen where her friend Kara was busy humming along to the music coming out of her ipod in the dock as she cooked breakfast on the range.

Sitting on the stairs with her fists under her chin she had no idea why Kara had decided to marry Mark and settle out here when she had been starting down a promising modeling career. Admittedly Kara with her still stylishly bobbed red hair and long legs she wasn’t going to be a supermodel with her curves not conforming to size 0 was certainly going to make even more money that she had. Then there was a modelling gig that Kara never talked about and she picked up and moved out here and got engaged.

“Are you going to stop staring at my ass and help me?”, Kara asked, shaking her well toned ass in a pair of Daisy Dukes in Cassie’s direction.

“Sorry, still waking up.”
“Don’t worry, there’s coffee on the table.”, Kara answered and pointed to the well used iron pot.
“This an antique?”
“Well if an antique has been making coffee every day for a hundred years, then yeah.”
“Kara, what happened, seriously why are you out here?”, Cassie asked, as she sat on one of the kitchen chairs.
“Suppose my mom sent you out here to get the answers did she?”
“Actually a lot of people are curious.”

There was a pause as Kara slowly put the scrambled eggs and sausages on a pair of plates and put one in front of Cassie.

“I’ll tell you, and I’ll even show you, but this stays out here. You’ve always been my best friend Cass, and I know you never told anyone about that time we gave your boyfriend Sean that birthday surprise…”

Cassie’s eyes went wide and she started to laugh as she remembered when they had made out in front of him and how one stroke was all it took. “Yeah, so Mark make out with another dude to get you to stay?”

“Not quite. This farm was where I was doing some modeling and well, this won’t make sense, but being dressed in this satin dress and being ordered to roll around in the mud in the corn field for high fashion…” she paused as she saw Cassie’s jaw drop and eyes going wide and laughed.

“It was just a shoot, but it, well, I was a tomboy when I was really small and something of that came back. Anyways the photographer was freelance for a fashion mag and was a real letch and creep. This was Mark’s dad’s farm at the time and when the photographer insisted on trying to use his dick as a loofa as I cleaned up, I screamed and Mark came to my rescue. I mean he’s not the best looking captain of the football team type, but he sent that asshole running. He actually was all modest and shy around me when I tried to thank him, but I gave him my number and email and went home. So the photographer started a hate campaign against me and my agency dropped me just before I was supposed to go to Milan.”

“Kara, I’m sorry.”

“So Mark never called but I came out here to this town just to think. I mean he was the first guy that was just, nice, to me since like junior high. Found out in town his dad had just died and left the place to him so I came out to say I was sorry for his loss. Next thing I know, well, let’s just say that once I got through his shell and we were out and got caught in the rain and it was a Hollywood moment. Except they tend not to show the fucking doggy style in the mud and begging to be his dirty sow.”

Smiling she snapped her fingers at Cassie. “You can come back now, TMI?”

Cassie let the scrambled eggs fall from her mouth. “Uhhh, yeah, definitely NOT saying that tale to your mum.” She put her hand on Kara’s. “You’re happy though?”

“Yeah. I am. Actually I have more brains than anyone gave me credit for. I’m doing all the accounting and books now, another year and I’ll have all the courses I need to be getting certified. I’m not just some fuck toy or breeding stock for him. Well not breeding stock anyways.”, she added with a smirk. “He does the heavy lifting and boy has he filled out muscle wise since he’s taken over the whole operation. I can enjoy a beer without worrying about my curves, eat bacon and eggs, I have a jogging track out back he made for me, the internet for shopping and a town where, while I’m an outsider, at least they’ll acknowledge my existence. A city I can day trip too for some clothes and a spa day and a husband who insists that I go at least a couple of times a month. Life’s good Cass. I can be me out here.”

“So no nervous breakdown, sex slave dungeon captive thing then? Just happy?”

“Just happy. I choose to be out here.”

Cassie sipped her coffee. “So what was it like?”

“What was what like?”

“The being fucked in the mud thing? It turned you on?”

“Cass, I was a model who had every inch of her appearance measured monitored and controlled. As part of the job I was all ‘ewww‘, but I’ll tell you…I still have the blouse and jeans I wore that day tucked away covered in mud in a bag next to my wedding dress. I loved it. Between his touch, and its touch…well…”, Kara shivered.

Leaning forward, she took Cassie’s hands in hers. “Want me to show you what it’s like?”

“Ummm, hello, you’re married.”

“Ummm, hello, it’s not like we haven’t had fun before. And Mark, well, to be honest it wouldn’t be the first threesome I’ve had with him.”

“Kara!”

“Seriously, his high school sweetheart was tasty. She confronted me about my intentions towards him when she got back from University and well, one or two things led to another and next thing I know he’s the luckiest guy on earth with us in his bed for a weekend.”, Kara laughing hard. “Shauna actually drops by every once in a while, she’s an Ag rep for one of the big companies so travels a lot but knows she has a place here to sleep. Well a little sleep anyways.”

Cassie stood up. “This is a bit weird and a lot to take in.”

Kara reached up and stroked her arm. “I know it is. Come on, let’s get dressed and see where things go from there.”, she added as she stood up and hugged her friend.

An hour later they emerged from the house giggling, hair done up, full make up. Cassie thought Kara looked fantastic in a pair of knee high stilleto white pvc boots, white leather skirt and bright blue blouse. Walking along in her black wedge trainer style boots with a tight white top that showed she wasn’t wearing a bra as it hugged her breasts and the black hot pants they looked like they were going to a rave, not a corn maze.

Walking along the gravel path Cassie felt her heart pounding as Kara pointed out the pond, the equipment barns and other features of their little business. Cassie only half heard the tale about how Kara wanted to do the corn maze for a Hallow’een and other events though there were unexpected benefits to an extra waterlogged year now that they had the path as she explained.

Cassie couldn’t help but reflexively cringe as the path got sloppier as they reached the wall of green stalks all around them.

“Can you get lost in here?”, Cassie asked wide eyed.

“I suppose so, but I planned this whole thing, I know every twist and turn and how to get to the center of the maze which you need to get to in order to find the way out. It’s where we’ll sell lemonade and such, but right now...”, she paused as she stepped in front of Cassie and ran a fingertip down over her lips and slowly down her chin and the front of her neck. “It’s just a big sea of mud for us beautiful girls about town to enjoy a lovely, lovely mud pack.” Leaning in she gave Cassie a quick kiss on the lips and smiled. “You always did like the honey lip balms.”

“You sure about this. I mean, these clothes of yours are from your modeling days…”

“They’re two years old. In fashion they’re like thrift store and really, other than for Mark and I to play ‘helpless city girl and mean farmer’, they don’t see much use.” she added with a wry smile.

Blinking in the sun, Cassie looked straight into Kara’s eyes. “You really have changed. You’re…”

“Happy? I know. Dad sees it and didn’t even hesitate giving Mark his blessing. Mom though…”, Kara sighed and together they started along the packed earth path that was slick with a film of mud forming on their boots. After several steps Cassie gave in and started to giggle and asked, “You really know the way?”

“Yep.”

“Even at a run?”

Stopping, Kara smiled. “If we run we could slip and fall.”

Cassie walked up and slid her hands up over Kara’s blouse. “I’m counting on it.”

Laughing, with Kara in the lead they started to run, splashing through the puddles but not yet falling as they jinked left and right, Cassie instinctively following Kara’s lead. She was actually having fun, her regular world of schedules and meetings and focus groups and reports all falling behind her as her and Kara would jump both feet into the muddy puddles to see how high they could get the water to splash. Breathing hard they slowed down as the mud started to cling to the soles of their shoes forming large, pillowy clumps that started to weigh more and more with each step. Taking one bend too fast Cassie did wipe out, sliding along in the mud, one side slicked completely and she didn’t hesitate wiping her hand off on Kara’s hair as she pulled her up and they kept going. Slogging forwards, feet sliding and sometimes sinking into the gooier mud. Cassie was breathing hard and started to slow down.

“Okay, this is more of a workout than I thought it was going to be!”, she puffed as she bent over, sweat slicked and splattered with muddy water.

“And you wondered how I kept in shape!”, Kara laughed and took her hand and they slowly walked forward, now almost sinking up past their ankles as they reached a clearing. Stretching her free arm out Kara beamed as she waved at the clear area of mud in amoung the corn. “Here we are. You ready to feel it, everywhere?” she asked as she moved up behind Cassie and rested her chin on the back of Cassie’s head, her hands wandering over Cassie’s breasts.

“Everywhere?”, Cassie asked in surprise. “Ummm-hmmm.”, Kara responded and licked the back and side of Cassie’s neck. “I’ll make sure of it.”, she said as she kissed Cassie’s neck. Standing still and her heart pounding, Cassie squelched in the mud as her friend continued to grope her and nibble her neck and ear lobes. She was getting aroused, Kara remembered just where and how she liked to be touched when it stopped. Blinking, Cassie turned around and screeched as Kara ran a few steps and tackled her into the gooey, dark muck. They landed with a squish and Cassie felt the sun warmed mud enveloping her right side, part of her back and her entire leg. Mud oozed into the top of her boot and she felt Kara’s body squirming against her as she sat up and straddled her.

Kara looked down with a wicked grin showing through her mud splattered face and Cassie rolled over onto her back in the mud, feeling it soaking her clothes, but conforming to her every contour. It was a squishy, warm body hug and she immediately could see the sensual aspect Kara had been talking about. Raising her muddy right hand she stroked Kara’s face and hair before grabbing the back of Kara’s head and dragging it forward to kiss her hard enough that their teeth actually clicked together before she slid her tongue into Cassie’s mouth. She could feel Kara starting to grind against her as she slid her arms up through the mud and framed Cassie’s head, her long, formerly perfectly manicured fingernails massaging the mud into her hair down to the scalp. The kiss lasted and lasted as Cassie just surrendered to her closest friend coating her in mud, her friend, the former fashion model now farm wife happier and showing more passion than the desperate, anger and depression filled fumble the last time they were together.

Kara continued to slowly knead the mud into Cassie’s hair as they kissed each other, smiling as their tongues played with each other as they slowly broke the kiss and rubbed the tips of their noses together. Squirming, Cassie spread her legs wide and wiggled her ass in the mud, Kara sitting back up, sliding muddy hands over her breasts and smiling down at her.

“Now what?”, Cassie asked as she rubbed mud up Kara’s legs. “You did promise me mud…everywhere. And I’m assuming…”, she started as her hand slid up under the muddy leather skirt, “…that includes your everywhere too.” With a broad smile Kara nodded her head before wiping a big handful of mud over Cassie’s face. “Roll over.”, she said as she got off Cassie. Shocked at the mud on her face Cassie paused for a minute then laughed and rolled over. The mud greedily hugged her tits through her shirt and oozed up between her thighs, causing her hips to start a slow undulation that got faster as Kara roughly pulled her muddy matted hair to one side and started to give her a neck and shoulder massage.

Sighing contentedly, Cassie continued to writhe and wriggle her way into the mud, finally giving in and burying her face in it which resulted in a spank.

“What was that for?!”, she sputtered. “I wanted to shove your head in!”, Kara said with an over exaggerated whine in her voice, then, placing both hands on the back of Cassie’s head, shoved it in and rubbed it around. Cassie felt the pressure ease and brought her head back out and took a deep breath and only had a second of warning to close her mouth before her face was plunged back into the muck with a splat.

Kara lifted the back of Cassie’s shirt and started to rub handfuls of mud up her back. The warm dark mud contrasting with her lightly tanned skin and Kara’s hands moved it up over Cassie’s shoulders, everything she had learned from a short massage course kicking in as she addressed some of the knots and aches she could feel in Cassie’s back. Cassie was practically purring from the treatment and when she felt Kara move off her she sat up on her knees, sinking slightly and watching the water from the rains flood into the depression her body made before she pulled her shirt off over her head revealing her bare boobs. Turning around she laid back, spreading her legs wide and crooked a finger at Kara. “These need some loving too you know.”

Kara slowly crawled forward on all fours and stopped just shy of Cassie’s crotch before mounding up mud and then slowly pushing it up over the hot pants and over Cassie’s bare belly and breasts and rubbing it in as she squirmed, the mud sucking and squishing. Grabbing two more handfuls and slopping them on Cassie’s breasts Kara smiled, leaned forward and rubbed her face between Cassie’s muddy tits, her hands squeezing them around her face as her makeup vanished under a layer of mud and came up so the only visible parts were the whites of her eyes and her teeth as she looked up.

“Shit, I can’t believe that’s you under there…I mean…”, Cassie stammered.

“I know and you know what…”, she started as she undid the front of Cassie’s hot pants, “..I like it and I want you to too.” Cassie lifted her hips and let Kara pull off all that was separating her from the mud.

“You went commando…you dirty girl.”, Kara faux scolded her and spanked her pussy. Cassie’s eyes went wide as Kara’s muddy hand slapped her and left a smear of mud over her as mud filled her ass crack as she found herself wiggling herself in deeper. Cassie’s breath was ragged and her head lolled from side to side as she lay there with her eyes closed just drinking in the sensation.

“You feel it now don’t you.” Kara smirked, her face inches from Cassie’s crotch, looking up at her. “Want your boots off?” she purred as she slid her muddy fingertips slowly up between Cassie’s thighs, watching them spread wider and wider.

“Fuck yes!” Cassie answered, her breath practically a harsh whisper at this point with the mud squishing and squelching as she moved as if possessed by music only she could hear.

“Only if you play with yourself while I do. Dig your hands into that mud first.” Kara instructed in a low, firm voice and watched as Cassie’s looked at her muddy hands then slid them over her breasts, playing with her nipples before sliding them into the mud. Cassie felt her inner child coming out as she reflexively started to mix the mud with the water to get it to just the right consistency and brought out two enormous handfuls that she roughly slammed into her crotch. She yelped and moaned as she pressed it and felt it oozing down over her clit and pussy as she started to rub it in. “Ohhhh God!”, she moaned as Kara grabbed a thigh roughly with one hand and started to undo the left boot with the other, throwing it across the mud and plunging Cassie’s perfectly manicured, deep purple toe nails into the mud. The muck oozed up between Cassie’s toes as she dug her foot in and continued to slide her hands around between her legs. She started to pound her head into the mud, splashing in it as Kara grabbed Cassie’s hands on her way to the other thigh and ripping off the boot. This time though Kara didn’t plunge the foot in, but slid back to sit in the mud and slowly sucked on Cassie’s slightly sweaty toes, working her tongue between them before sliding the foot down over her and between her legs into the mud.

Sliding her crotch along Cassie’s leg she watched as Cassie penetrated herself with muddy fingers and was moaning and thrashing in the mud. Reaching out she slid a hand under Cassie’s wrist to her clit and was rewarded with Cassie coming hard in the mud, crying out loud enough to startle some crows before silence descended and she mewed quietly as she stroked herself. Kara was breathing almost as hard as Cassie and she was dripping down her legs as she slowly rode Cassie’s thigh knowing it wasn’t enough to get her off, but she wanted to wait, to savour and leaning forward, ignoring the taste she let her tongue flick Cassie’s clit before drooling the muddy spit out over it. Cassie shuddered again in another, smaller orgasm and rolled herself over in the mud, onto her stomach before bending to bury her face and stick her ass in the air muttering “fuckfuckfuck!” as she slid her arms around in it.

Watching, Kara slid a finger up the back of Cassie’s thigh and between her legs to have Cassie shove her hips back against her. Sliding against Cassie’s ass, Kara began to run her filthy fingernails down Cassie’s back, scraping through the mud, revealing wavy lines of clean skin through the muck and making Cassie groan all over again.

“Please…”, Cassie whispered.

“Please what?”, Kara asked back after a pause and the breeze rustled the corn cobs and she continued to slowly scrape Cassie’s back from shoulders down to her ass cheeks. Cassie shuddered the length of her body, her muddy tits dangling and bouncing.

Slowly turning around on her knees, Cassie looked as if she was about to cry as she leaned forward and kissed Kara deeply and passionately for several minutes. Ignoring the mud on their lips she slid one hand up behind Kara’s head and pressed her head tight, their hot breath mixing as her other hand ripped the buttons of Kara’s blouse open one by one.

“Please what?”, Kara asked again, this time stroking her friend’s cheek.

“Please let me return the favour.”, Cassie moaned as she ripped Kara’s blouse open.

-- End of part I --
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Re: The Corn Maze - Part I

Postby bubbabob » 02 Dec 2011, 07:47

Some of your finest work. Thank you so much for sharing these!
bubbabob

Postby juanstalvern » 03 Dec 2011, 04:01

This is a set up?
One hell of an impressive setup then, wow...
juanstalvern

Postby Grey » 06 Dec 2011, 01:31

Thanks both of you :) Part II up momentarily, in part thanks to getting feedback.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 22 Jan 2012, 03:51

Fantastic stuff Grey, I'll defintely be reading the other entries that you've written in this series.
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Return to Reading Room