THE HEAD MISTRESS GETS PAINTED

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

THE HEAD MISTRESS GETS PAINTED

Postby Count Muckular » 22 Nov 2011, 12:23

Thanks to Moswtam for leting me use some of their images from the lots of mud site

[url][/url]
http://mostwam.com/index.html

THE HEADMISTRESS GETS GUNGED

Mrs May was the head teacher of a rather exclusive senior school. She was an extremely smart attractive lady, just into her 50's with a slim figure with brunette hair. Today was the morning of the school open day fete. She had woken up early that day, as she was going to have to make an extra effort to get dressed and ready for today's event.
After her shower, she dried herself and then put on a towel robe. She sat herself at the dressing table and for the next half hour or so she dried and styled her shoulder length hair into a neat bob with a slight fringe. The front sides of her hair carefully taken behind her ears and fastened at the back of the head with a small diamante clasp. She then manicured her nails and neatly painted on the bright red glossy nail varnish. She took time to carefully apply her makeup making sure it was absolutely perfect. From the jewellery box, she first took out a diamante necklace, which she fastened around her neck. Next she hung her sparkling diamante earrings onto each of her ears. A matching watch and sparkling bracelet were put onto each of her wrist. She then looked into the mirror and sprayed a perfumed spray all over her body.
"Okay" she said to herself, "time to get dressed." Her husband briefly came into the bedroom at this point and placed a cup of coffee on the table beside her. He smiled at her then quietly wolf whistled. She smiled back and he left the room without saying anything. She removed her robe and stood in front of the bed. Neatly laid out on the bed in front of her, was her brand new matching white silk and lace underwear set. She picked up her brand new white silk and lace panties and gently pulled them up. She put on her white silky lace trimmed bra and fastened it behind her back. She then picked up the matching suspender belt, held it in place over her waist and fastened it up. Over each of her legs, she gently slid up the pale nude glossy silk lace topped stockings and carefully fastened the clasps of the suspender belt. Finally she put on a beautiful long white liquid silk lace trimmed full slip. She straightened the straps and looked at herself in the long mirror.
101_6777_1241444183.jpg
101_6777_1241444183.jpg (35.49 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
Her husband came into the room once more. "Wow, someone is certainly making an effort today" he exclaimed. "Well" she replied, "I told you it is the schools open day fete today and I do want to look my best." "But why the underwear?" He enquired. "If I am going to look good, wearing a lovely expensive outfit on the outside, I want to be wearing lovely expensive underwear underneath it." She replied. He smiled and left the room again.
She opened her wardrobe and removed her outfit from the hanger. It was a lovely pale pink two-piece Frank Usher skirt suit. She had bought for a wedding a few months ago and it had cost a fortune. It consisted of a pink silk collarless georgette jacket with a v-neck, pearl buttons and sheer embroidered sleeves. The jacket was embroidered with seed pearls and sequins. The skirt was a long pink calf length flowing chiffon skirt with a silk lining. She carefully stepped into the skirt then hitched it up to fasten it at the side. She then put on the jacket, gently placing each of her arms into the sheer chiffon sleeves. She pulled it over her shoulders, straightened it out and looked in the mirror again. "Very nice" she thought. "I can't see myself wearing this in the future so I may as well give it a good send off." She then sat down and put on her very expensive pink satin sparkling heels. They were also decorated with diamantes. She then opened a hat box and gently pulled out a very posh pink organza formal hat. It was decorated with a few feathers and an organza bow. She carefully placed it onto her head and with a large spray of Channelle no. 5, she was ready. She picked up her matching pink satin purse from the bed, looked into the mirror once more then came downstairs.
Well, how do I look? She asked her husband. " Wow, you look absolutely superb". He replied. "After the open day, how would you like to go out and have a meal in some very posh restaurant. Especially with you being so dressed up". "Oh, I would love to do that but I am afraid I won't be able to." She replied. "But why?” he enquired. "You won't be late will you?” "Oh no, its not that. It's just I won't be in any fit state to do so after". She replied smiling. "Surely you won't be drinking at the open day?” "I wish we could," she laughed, "but I mean my outfit won't be in any state". "Well what do you mean? you look absolutely gorgeous". He replied. "The pupils are holding a raffle and they asked me if I would be willing to participate in it. Of course I agreed to it, so the winners will get the chance to throw buckets of paint all over me. I decided to get all dressed up in a nice expensive outfit for it". She replied. "But surely you are not going to get covered in paint wearing that lovely suit? It will get ruined". He answered. "Precisely" she replied. "Just think how much more fun it will be for the pupils to chuck messy paint all over me wearing this elegant posh outfit and completely destroy it, rather than me wear an old tee shirt and sloppy joggers”.” But what about your gorgeous underwear, your hat and those shoes?” He enquired.” That is the idea. To sacrifice everything. Even my jewellery and purse will get destroyed". She answered. "I can't wait to see the pupils faces when I step up for the gunging wearing this outfit". Her husband sighed and shook his head.
The open day fete went of very well with the various stalls making plenty of money for the school. At 4oclock, the raffle was going to be drawn so Mrs May was summoned from her office to perform the draw. She touched up her makeup, put on her hat, picked up her purse and walked over to the area on the playing field that was set up for the draw and the paint throwing. The pupils and staff were all gathered around a large tarpaulin that was laid out on the ground with five large buckets each contain two gallons of black oil paint standing beside. The pupils were. Waiting for draw and to witness the gunging of the headmistress.
1.jpg
1.jpg (153.02 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
They were surprised to see the head teacher still wearing her finery and not changed into the usual tracky bottoms and tee shirt that was the usual choice of clothing for such a stunt. They assumed that she had backed down and would not be participating in the event after all. The pupils muttered to each other, "we knew the old bag would chicken out, coward, spoilsport". And so on. Mrs May continued with the draw and pulled out five tickets from the box. " And the winners are. 21, 97, 150, 63 and 123." It was met with somewhat subdued applause, for the pupils had been hoping to gunge the Head and not one of the staff. Mrs May strode to the middle of the tarpaulin and beckoned the other staff members to make a large space around, so she could bring the winners to the front "Okay who had the winning tickets". Mrs May shouted to the pupils and the five winners came to the front looking slightly underwhelmed. She smiled. "So, I bet you have been waiting all year to do this. Who would like to throw the first bucket of paint at me then?” The pupils couldn’t believe what they were hearing. "But Miss, aren't you going to get changed first". "Oh no just mess me up. That's why you paid for your raffle ticket isn't it". She replied. By now the place was buzzing as the pupils realised she was going to keep her word after all. "But what about you outfit?" Someone enquired. "This old thing", she replied, fully knowing how much it had actually cost. "Don't worry about that. Go on. Let me have it. See how messy you can get me." The pupils clapped and cheered.
"Okay, stand back and let's get started. Give them plenty of room if you don't want to get splattered with paint". Mrs May announced. The pupils stood back to form a circle around the tarpaulin leaving the hapless head teacher in the middle awaiting her fate. The first pupil picked up a bucket of paint and stood gingerly in front of the head. "Come on then, teach me a lesson." Mrs May laughed. He then drew the bucket back and swung it quickly forward. A huge black snake of paint came out of the bucket forming an ark snaking towards the head teacher. As if in slow motion the messy black paint splashed into her. It hit her on her chin, all over her left arm and shoulder. Splattering down the front of her jacket, down the right hand side of her skirt down to the hem, over her leg and onto her shoe. A huge cheer came form the pupils. "Next one". They screamed. Mrs may braced herself as the next pupil picked up the second bucket. Out of the bucket the next lot of paint snaked on its way to the target. It hit her perfectly straight on, just underneath her neck and into her cleavage. The paint exploded all over the front of her jacket and skirt covering both her legs and shoes. She felt it flow inside the v-neck of her jacket down over her slip and bra and onto her boobs. The crowd cheered, "whoop whoop", and the next pupil stood up bucket of paint at the ready. He aimed high and his aim was good. She saw the paint snaking towards her head and closed her eyes just in time. The paint slammed into her face and head dislodged her hat, which fell to the floor. Only some of the paint had come out of this bucket and on realising he still had half a bucket of paint left, he wasn't going to waste this. He walked over to her and unceremoniously tipped the contents all over the top of her head. It flowed down her lovely tresses, over her shoulders and down her back. He picked up her hat and placed it back on top of
her paint-covered head, much to the delight of the pupils. Mrs May wiped the paint out of her eyes with her hands and then wiped her hands on the back of her skirt which was the only clean part of her outfit by now. The fourth pupil stood up and with his bucket of paint in his hands. He noticed that the back of the headache was still rather clean so he wasn't going to have that. This time, instead of chucking the paint at her he followed his predecessor and walked up to her behind and began to pour the paint carefully over her back. He pulled her jacket away slightly behind her neck to allow him to pour the paint inside the jacket. Mrs. May squirmed as she felt the cool sticky paint flow inside the jacket and down her back. He then stood in front of her and pulled her jacket from off her shoulders to show the white straps and the top of her silk lace bra and slip. Continued to pour the paint over her shoulders and down onto her underwear inside of the jacket. The paint slowly flowed inside and then out at the hem of the jacket all over her skirt and legs. This just left one more bucket of paint to dispose of over the once immaculate head teacher. She was well coated in the sticky black paint now, but some parts of the once pink outfit were still showing. The pupil asked if there were any paintbrushes on hand, which were promptly produced and much to the delight of the pupils he began to splosh paint over any part of the outfit and head teacher that were still clean. He painted underneath her arms and sleeves. He lifted up the hem of her jacket to make sure the top of her skirt and slip were painted. He even hitched up her now sticky skirt and slip hems to enable him to coat the lace tops of her stockings, suspender straps and legs. Soon she was completely 100% covered in paint. Even her hat got painted. There was still some paint left in the tin so he mischievously took her paint covered purse from her and opened it up. With complete disregard for the contents he tipped it inside, closed it up and handed it back to her. The pupils in the crowd cheered him on. There she stood in the middle of the tarpaulin, absolutely coated in the sticky black paint. Her once pristine outfit was now completely black and glistened in the sun. Her hair hung in black sticky clumps from underneath her paint-covered hat. Her long skirts were stuck to legs with the greasy black paint. How the crowd clapped and cheered at this spectacle. She stood there and began to scrape as much paint as she could from her sleeves and jacket. She peeled up her skirts to try to wring the paint out of them. She then began the slow uncomfortable walk back to the changing room in her sticky slimy outfit.
untitled2.jpg
untitled2.jpg (201.77 KiB) Viewed 6036 times

In the changing room she was met by some other staff members on hand to help her undress and clean up. First they pulled open her jacket and yanked it off. The sheer paint coated sleeves stuck to her arms but they managed to tug it off. Into the trashcan it went along with her hat and shoes. Next they tore open the zipper at the side of her skirt and ripped it down the seam to peel the sticky garment from her legs and buttocks. She was now standing in her filthy paint coated slip. It stuck to her body like a second skin. She grasped it at the cleavage and ripped it open down the front then she peeled it off. Into the trashcan it went along with her skirt. She tugged off her bra and then she yanked off her suspender belt. It was still attached to her stockings so she peeled them from her paint-coated legs. Finally she removed her once sparkling jewellery and dispatched the lot into the bin. For the next hour or so (with a lot of help), she wiped and carefully cleaned herself with white spirit, turps and detergent. At last she was paint free and phoned her husband to come and pick her up from the school.
As he waited outside he noticed this rather chav like figure come out of the door. Dressed like a slob in a tee shirt, tracksuit bottoms and trainers. With no makeup and hair hanging lankly down. Surely this wasn't the same smart immaculately dressed woman wearing the lovely expensive outfit that he had dropped off only this morning. She came to the car and got in. She looked at him. "What about that meal now?” She chuckled. "Well honey". He replied, "do you want to go to the Ritz or some other fine restraint, or perhaps some fine establishment more suited to your appearance". She laughed again. "Yes, how about a Big Mac then. You don't think I look overdressed for that do you?
Count Muckular

Re: THE HEAD MISTRESS GETS PAINTED

Postby matt2matt2002 » 24 Nov 2011, 21:11

Excellent excellent
:D
I loved the paint in the hand bag touch - very sexy
Thanx
matt
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Return to Reading Room