Miss McKenzie and More Mess

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Miss McKenzie and More Mess

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Nov 2011, 19:35

Hello All,

Finally got round to completing the sequel to the Miss McKenzie story; it's quite a long one so probably going to have to split it into about 4 parts! Please bear with me. Hope you enjoy it and, as always, I love to get your feedback so please let me have it.

I was woken by my mobile phone. It was my old teacher, Miss McKenzie or Jo, as I now knew her.

“Morning Matt”

“Hey Jo” I replied groggily

“Did I wake you?” she asked

“It’s 7.30 on Saturday morning” I said

“Oops, I forget. I have classes from 8.30 so I get up and go for a quick run at around 7”

“You’re mental” I said

“I haven’t got a body like this, sitting around on my arse watching TV” she returned “and I’m naked right now, just going to take a long, hot shower”.

“So, apart from teasing me, is there any particular reason for this early morning phone call?” I asked.

“I’ve just had a brainwave and I need your help” Jo explained

“Err, ok” I said

“I’ve got a small class of women on Saturday afternoon doing a course in physical comedy and clowning and they’re actually really good. They all have regular jobs and I think and they’ve enrolled to have some fun and try something a little different. I just feel they’re a little inhibited right now and I think they’d like to be less so, but I’m having problems getting them to properly loosen up you know?”

“Yeah, I understand that” I replied

“This week we’re doing slapstick and I want to make it bawdy, messy slapstick; get them to let go, have fun, throw some pies around and lose some inhibitions”

“That’s a noble aim” I agreed “but where do I come in?”

“I was just coming to that” Jo explained.

At 1pm that afternoon I was stood in the corridor at the back of Jo’s home studio, wearing a white shirt and blue tie and smart trousers. Jo’s class had arrived. There were two cute looking girls in their 20’s about 5”6ish and fit looking. One was blonde, the other a brunette. They both had lovely smiles and seemed excited about the class. With them was a slightly older strawberry blonde, she was a little taller than the younger girls and had a great body and a very pretty face. Then there was an Amazonian girl with them, she was in her early thirties I guessed and about 6 foot tall in her stocking feet. She had a slim, but curvy body, big breasts and blonde shoulder length hair. Jo addressed the class.

“Good afternoon Ladies, how’s everyone doing?” I could hear the class responding positively “ok, today is going to be a fun session. Have you all brought a towel and toiletries?” The class indicated they had. “That’s good, because today things are going to get messy.” There was some nervous giggling from the class.

“Slapstick is a much under-rated form of comedy. Often considered to be ‘low’ humour, suitable only for children; but in reality - to do it well takes a lot of skill, practice and patience and slapstick can be found in the works of Shakespeare and the ancient Greeks, for example Aristophanes. The genre takes its name from the “battacchio” a flexible lath or stick used by clowns and harlequins to deliver a loud but painless blow to another actor. Slapstick is perhaps epitomised by the silent film era and such greats as Charlie Chaplin, Harold Lloyd, Buster Keaton and the Keystone Cops. It’s characterised by boisterousness, farcical facial expressions and horseplay and quasi violent actions such as throwing pies, tripping or striking one another”.

“In what is often considered a very male dominated genre, there have been many fine female stars, past and present. The most famous now is probably Miranda Hart, but Mable Normand, Marion Davies, Marie Dressler and Mary Pickford were some of the most important and influential women in the film industry in the golden age of silent movies and of course Doris Day and Lucille Ball carried that tradition on. Your task today is to improvise a short, messy, slapstick comedy sketch. You can make it as bawdy and burlesque as you wish - so amuse, shock and titillate us.”

‘Titillate us’ was my cue. Clutching a clip board, pen and briefcase and wearing fake glasses I crashed through the studio doors, making a couple of Miss McKenzie’s class jump in the process.

“What on earth is going on here?” I exclaimed to the shocked class.

“Excuse me, who are you?” Jo asked.

“I’m Neville Noseworthy, Council Health and Safety Division” I explained, flashing my fake ID “what is all this?”

“I’m doing a clowning and slapstick class” Jo explained.

“That’s what you think” I replied “have you filled out a risk assessment for this?”

“Well yes” Jo replied

“Have you filled out this form?” I asked, opening my briefcase and dumping a ream of paper into Jo’s arms.

“No” she replied “is this really necessary?”

“Of course it’s necessary” I snapped “do you think I go around town handing people unnecessary paperwork because I’m a pedantic jobsworth?”

“No” Jo replied in an exaggerated way whilst making a face to her class behind my back that suggested that’s exactly what she thought. This elicited the first proper laugh from the class.

“So what on earth is all this stuff?” I asked, trying to sound both curious and disgusted.

“These are custard pies” Jo explained, pointing to the dozens of pies made up around the studio. “Then we’ve got some jugs filled with double cream, 6 buckets of custard, 4 buckets of baked beans and this is a paddling pool filled with shaving cream and custard”.

Both I and a couple of members of the class grimaced slightly. I pretended to make some notes on my clip board.

“And what do you intend to do with all this?” I asked

“Shall I show you” Jo grinned, cheekily “what do you think ladies, should I show him?” By now even the slowest member of the class had realised what was happening and they all responded with a hearty ‘yes’.

“There’s no need for that” I replied decisively “I think I can figure it out. You’re a bit old for this aren’t you?” I said to Jo “I mean you’re no spring chicken are you?” Jo looked suitably offended.

“And ladies” I continued, addressing the class “have you got nothing better to do with your Saturday afternoons? You’re all attractive enough, well in a common sort of way. You should be at home, making yourselves pretty or cooking a meal for the men in your life; not here, throwing custard pies around. If you have to do an activity, why not try knitting and baking – something useful. This is why you never should have been given the vote”. My little monologue had the desired effect of turning the class against me, or at least my character and there were some boos and jeers that I ignored.

“So are you saying I’ve got to fill in this form before I can run the class” Jo spluttered, exasperated.

“Yes” I confirmed “I’m going to need it in triplicate”

“Of course” Jo groaned

“So Ladies, school’s out. If you ask me you’ve all had a lucky escape this afternoon, so if I were you I’d go home, reflect about what I’ve said and take a good hard look at your life”.

“You can’t cancel the class” Jo protested, standing up “what about all these pies?”

“Not my problem dear” I replied as patronisingly as possible. “In fact” I added “you’re lucky I don’t confiscate all this stuff. I have the authority to do that you know”

“Oooooh” Jo replied, sarcastically “do you?”

“Yes I do” I said, puffing out my chest “I can ask for anything I need and you’d have to give it to me”. I could sense the anticipation building amongst the class.

“Oh, is that so?” Jo asked

“Yes, it is so” I replied, pompously

“Sorry, but I think that’s rubbish” Jo argued

“It most certainly is not rubbish” I responded

“Ok then” Jo challenged me “prove it”

“I will”

“Right, try and get me to give you that custard pie”

“OK” I replied “I order you to give me that custard pie”

“No” Jo returned

“You can’t say no. I order you to give me that custard pie”

“No” Jo repeated “I’m not going to let you have it”

“Oh yes you are” I argued “I order you to let me have it”

“Really” Jo giggled “what do you think ladies” she asked the class “should I let him have it?”

“Yes” the class cheered.

“There might be some hope for you yet” I said to the class. Jo, meanwhile, had picked up a pie from the table closest to her and walked over to me.

“OK, where would you like it?” she grinned, naughtily, holding the pie with attitude.

“I’m not in the mood for playing games with you Mrs Swift, just let me have it, do you understand? Let me have it!”

“My pleasure” Jo beamed and pushed the pie straight into my face. The class both laughed and gasped as the pie made contact and my features were obscured by the messy dessert, filling dribbling down my pristine white shirt. I wiped my eyes slowly and comically.

“How dare you” I exclaimed “you can’t do that to me”

“Really” said Jo, holding two more pies “how about this?” She sandwiched my head with the pies. As I gasped and spluttered comically Jo smeared the pies in, making sure they did the maximum damage and that my entire head was coated in sloppy custard. The class seemed to be enjoying the show as I once again wiped my eyes. I began to write on my clipboard, custard pie dripping on the paper as I wrote.

“Mrs Swift threw custard pies at a Council official” I read aloud from the clipboard.

“Let me see that” Jo said, grabbing my clipboard and pen.

“That’s Council property” I warned as Jo started to write on the clipboard herself. When she’d finished writing she handed the clipboard back to me and I read what she’d written out loud.

“And then she poured cream down my trousers” I looked at the class, puzzled “when did that happen?” By the time I’d finished speaking; Jo was stood in front of me clutching a large jug of cream.

“Now” she grinned and pulled open the front of my trousers, slowly pouring the contents of the jug down them. Both I and her class gasped as the thick, gloopy cream slopped over my crotch and down my legs, staining my black trousers. I groaned as cream trickled slowly out the bottom of my trousers, over my shoes. Jo looked at the cream stain and giggled.

“Looks like you’ve had an accident” she sniggered “I didn’t know I was getting you so excited”. She rubbed my crotch suggestively smearing the cream into me.

“How dare you suggest that?” I raged “I’m going to throw the book at you, you filthy minded harridan. I have not cum in my pants”

“Prove it then” Jo giggled

“How?” I wondered

“Show us your willy” Jo replied in a lewd, leery manner, making the class laugh loudly again.

“I will do no such thing” I announced primly “now are you finished abusing a Council official?”

“Nah” Jo replied and picked up a pair of scissors, cutting the bottom of my tie clean off.

“My tie” I exclaimed “right, you’ve done it now”

“I’m sorry” Jo said somewhat out of character “I’ve BEEN terrible” she emphasised the word ‘been’.

“Yes you have” I agreed as Jo picked up one of the buckets on the floor.

“You’ve BEEN the butt of my jokes for too long” she admitted

“Yes and you will pay for this” I said “look at the state of me”

“It must have BEEN a shocking experience for you” she continued

“Why do you keep emphasising the word ‘been’” I ask “I suppose it’s an attempt to be funny or something but, to be honest, it’s going right over my head”

“The beans are going over your head?” Jo asked smirking lifting up her bucket.

“Yes” I replied, my back to Jo, addressing her giggling class who could see what was coming “beans are going right over my head”

“So true” Jo grinned and emptied the entire bucket full of baked beans over my head, drenching me in the slimy mess. The class half laughed and half ‘eeewwwddd’ as I was covered. Beans and juice sloshed over my head and shoulders, sliding down my face and over my shirt which was sticking to my skin covered as it was in bean juice.

“My clipboard” I wailed as it was covered in slime.

“Oh bollocks to your clipboard” Jo snapped, snatching it from me for a second time and throwing it in the centre of the foam and custard filled paddling pool. I squelched over to the paddling pool.

“You’ve done it now” I threatened, my back to the class. Unseen to them, I had loosened my trousers at the front. Jo sneaked behind me and pulled them down round my ankles, in front of the class. The girls cheered and giggled because, as arranged, I wasn’t wearing any underwear and my bare bum was partially exposed below my shirt. I bent over to pick up my trousers in front of the paddling pool and Jo took her opportunity perfectly, signalling her intentions to the class she slapped a pie hard over my bum, sending me face first into the pool. The class laughed heartily as I lay in the shaving cream and custard, my naked, pie covered, arse in the air. When I’d milked the comedy of the fall significantly enough, I gingerly rose to my feet; my back still facing the audience, my front covered in a sloppy mix of shaving cream and custard.

Jo walked in front of me and ripped my shirt off, leaving me naked apart from the trousers round my ankles and shoes.

“I’m going to ruin you” I spluttered, angrily. Jo grabbed my shoulders and turned me round comically, until I faced the class. Luckily for me, I’d strategically placed a large dollop of shaving cream over my cock, which afforded me some modesty. The class laughed at my homemade undies or maybe they’d all seen Jo walk up behind me with a large bucket of custard. She dumped it unceremoniously over my head covering me in the thick yellow slop. The custard dislodged the shaving cream from my cock, and the ladies watched with a mixed reaction of shock, laughter and excitement as custard ran all over my semi-erect penis. Before I had time to recover from my dousing, Jo planted a pie in my crotch. She smeared it slowly over my cock and balls until my cock got so hard it nearly burst through the pie plate. Jo then bent over the paddling pool to pick out my clipboard. I wanted to push her head in, but was forced to hold the pie over my crotch to provide some modesty.

“Now, do you want your clipboard back?” she asked

“I most certainly do you dreadful woman” I replied “so you’d better give it to me right now”

“Oh I will” Jo grinned and turned me round so that, once again, I had my back to her class. She slapped the clip board forcefully across my bare arse and then proceeded to chase me round a small area of the studio, slapping me frequently on the bottom with the clip board whilst I held the pie over my crotch and ran comically along, my trousers round my ankles - to much amusement from the class. Eventually, Jo called time on the skit.

“Ladies” she smiled as I let the pie go and pulled up my trousers “let’s hear it for Matt Black”. The class clapped wildly and a couple of the girls wolf-whistled. I took a brief bow and then made my way to the showers.......................
Slapstickman

Re: Miss McKenzie and More Mess

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Nov 2011, 19:38

“OK class” Jo said, addressing her students “what did you think of that?”

“Really funny” said the younger cute blonde.

“Quite horny” added the cute brunette, before turning red and giggling.

“Yes, don’t be shy” Jo replied “I agree with you, it was horny”.

“You looked like you were enjoying it” the brunette replied

“Oh god, I was” Jo admitted “it was great fun. Very naughty and quite liberating; if I didn’t have to take the rest of this class I might have let him get his own back”. The class laughed. “Now” Jo continued “what devices did we use to make it funnier?”

“You made the victim an authority figure” the tall, Amazonian girl said.

“Yes, that’s right Ali” Jo replied “Anything else?”

“He was kind of a dickhead” the brunette said “he was rude, pompous, a jobsworth and he patronised us. You made us really want him to get it, so that when he did, we enjoyed it more, were less sympathetic and more inclined to laugh at him”

“That’s spot on Sophie” Jo agreed.

“He was smartly dressed, so the mess seemed to make more of an impact” the younger blonde added.

“The fact that the guy was the victim, added a bit more spark in an all female class” the strawberry blonde chipped in “and whilst some of the slapstick was signposted well in advance, other bits – for example when you pulled his trousers down and he wasn’t wearing any pants – were totally unexpected and so surprised and shocked us more”

“I thought that might be a nice surprise for you Nikki” Jo grinned at the strawberry blonde.

“Well, he had a nice arse” Nikki replied

“He was very brave” the young blonde added

“Or very foolish” Ali added.

“But did you girls enjoy it?” Jo asked “did you find it funny?”

“Yeah” Sophie added “I found it funnier live than I would have on TV, because it was obviously real”

“I thought he set you up very well” the young blonde said “he made you look funnier by walking into every joke”

“Yes Cindy” Jo replied “he plays a good stooge and that’s part of the secret of good slapstick. So, it’s your turn now. I want you to split into 2 groups of 2 and improvise your own bawdy, messy slapstick routine which you will share with the rest of the class at the end of the session”.

“Is Matt going to watch too?” Sophie asked

“That depends on whether you want him to. If having him here is going inhibit your performances I don’t think so, but if you all agree and you think it will add something, then that’s fine with me. What do you think?”

“I suppose it’s only fair” Nikki said “we’ve seen plenty of him”

“It might add a bit of spark” Ali agreed “having a guy in the audience”. The others nodded.

“Ok then, Matt will stay if he’s nowhere else to be. Now Ladies, you can make your routines as naughty or silly as you like. You’re among friends and what happens in this class is kept between these four walls. Please don’t do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but try and let go, be adventurous and escape from the reality of daily life - and have a good time! Make us laugh, make us gasp and turn us on!”

The class split into two groups. Sophie and Cindy formed one group, Ali and Nikki the other. They started improvising their ideas and thinking about what routines they were going to perform.

I emerged from the showers soon after and ambled over to Jo.

“Thanks so much for doing that,” Jo grinned “you may have an admirer or two out there. I think your performance is going to help them be a bit less inhibited. I hope so anyway”

“That’s great,” I smiled “glad I could help and I enjoyed it of course. I’m going to make a move now, but I’ll call you later”

“Are you not staying to watch the performances?” Jo asked

“Is that appropriate?” I asked

“Well, the girls just voted unanimously for you to sit in” Jo replied “they think having a guy in the audience might add a little frisson”

“Really” I noted “interesting”

“So, do you think you can put up with watching 4 sexy women pie and gunge each other?”

“I’ll do it as a favour to you” I grinned

“You’re too kind” Jo sarcastically replied “I’m going to do the rounds now and see what the girls are up to. There’s some coffee brewing in my office, help yourself to a cup while you wait, I’m going to get the class to share their work at around 2.30”

“I’ll make sure I’m out for then” I said

“There’s a file on my PC in the office for you too” Jo added “Click on ‘For Matt’ and you can watch it”

“Ok” I said, suitably intrigued. I made my way to the office as Jo went to chat to her class. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down in front of her PC. As promised, there was an icon on her desktop entitled ‘For Matt’. I clicked on the icon and a video began playing.

Jo was sat on a chair facing the camera. She spoke directly to me.

“Hi Matt” she smiled “if you’re watching this, then you’ve just done me a massive favour and you should be relaxing with a cup of coffee. You probably deserve something much stronger to be honest. If you don’t mind, I might join you and enjoy a coffee and cake”

Jo was wearing a smart white blouse and a short-ish black business skirt with black high heels. Her hair was carefully styled and her face made up.

“I’ll just get one of my lackeys to make me a coffee” she added

“Lisa” she called and a pretty woman in her late 20’s appeared.

“Yes” the girl replied, in a surly manner. She was about 5’8 with blue eyes, and dyed red hair – not ginger, but a pinkie-red. She had a nice slim figure with what looked like around 36C breasts. She was wearing a plunging black floral summer dress, that revealed plenty of cleavage and some thigh and she was lightly tanned.

“I need a coffee” Jo said.

“So?” Lisa asked

“I want you to get it me, what do I pay you for?”

“You pay me to do your accounts” Lisa replied

“I pay you to do what I tell you to do” Jo snapped “accountants are ten a penny in this current economic climate, so that means when I tell you to get me a coffee you make sure I get my coffee”. Lisa snarled “and I want a big sloppy cake too” Jo added.

“Ok, you asked for it” Lisa said

“I know I asked for it, now give it to me” Jo replied. She sat facing the camera as Lisa picked up a large jug of coffee from a table behind her. As Jo smiled serenely, Lisa poured the warm black liquid over Jo’s head.

Jo gasped as the coffee sloshed over her blonde hair and ran down her face. Lisa mischievously ensured plenty of the liquid found its way over the front of Jo’s blouse, turning the white fabric transparent and revealing Jo’s terrific 36D boobs. Lisa didn’t stop until the entire contents of the jug had been poured over the hapless Jo – who slowly slicked back her soaking hair.

“Oops, silly me” Lisa giggled “almost forgot your big sloppy cake”. Lisa grabbed what looked like a huge custard pie and stood at the side of Jo. Smiling at the camera, she expertly slapped the pie into her victim’s face; the sloppy custard exploded over Jo’s pretty features, soaking her hair and flowing down her ample cleavage.

“Oh my god” Jo gasped, her face covered in gooey custard. She didn’t wipe her eyes immediately, just spluttered comically “How dare you? I’m trying to make a video for my friend Matt and look what you’ve done”

“Hi Matt” Lisa grinned into the camera “do you want me to give her another pie?”

“Of course he doesn’t” Jo snapped

“Let’s see” Lisa smiled. She bent over the table behind Jo and started to write on two pieces of paper. Her skirt rode high up her thighs as she did this and I could see the very bottom of her firm buttocks. Once she was done writing, she walked in front of Jo and held up two signs. One said ‘Yes’, the other said ‘No’. “Ok, Matt, do you want to see Jo get another pie? Touch the screen on my ‘Yes’ sign if you do or touch ‘No’ if you don’t.”

I touched ‘Yes’

“He voted yes” Lisa giggled, picking up another custard pie. I laughed out loud.

“That’s ridiculous” Jo gasped, exasperated “how do you know he voted yes? He’s not even going to see this until tomorrow afternoon”

“I’m sorry, you can’t argue with the technology” Lisa laughed and slapped the pie down on top of Jo’s head, rubbing the messy goo into Jo’s perfectly styled blonde hair.

“This isn’t fair” Jo whined, as the pie slop dribbled down her back and down her face.

“Time for another vote; Matt, would you like to see Jo get another couple of pies; on her bare breasts?” Lisa asked and held up the ‘Yes’ & ‘No’ signs again. Although I knew it would have no bearing on what I was going to see, I couldn’t help from touching the screen over the ‘Yes’ sign once more.

“It’s another yes” Lisa giggled “take off your blouse Jo”

“I shall do no such thing” Jo responded haughtily.

“Ok, I’ll just rip it off then” Lisa replied matter-of-factly.

“Ok, Ok” Jo reluctantly stood up and removed her blouse. She was soon dressed in only her black skirt and high heels, her large breasts revealed. She stood, glaring at the camera, a look of mock indignation on her face, her hands on her hips. Lisa was holding two pies picked from the table, she slowly smeared them over the hapless Jo’s boobs, covering them in the sloppy pie goo. Jo squealed as her breasts were slathered and the filling dripped down the front of her skirt.

“Right, you’ve had your fun now” Jo pronounced, her tits dripping custard pie, “that’s enough”.

“Really, let’s see what Matt says” Lisa grinned and picked up the ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ signs once again. “Is that enough? Yes or No?” I instinctively picked ‘No’. “Of course it isn’t” Lisa declared, putting down the signs and picking up another pie. She held the pie in one hand whilst lifting up Jo’s skirt with the other. Jo was wearing a pair of lace black French knickers. The pie was smeared into her crotch, covering the delicate panties and Jo’s thighs, in sloppy custard pie. Lisa pulled Jo’s skirt off completely, leaving my sexy ex-teacher standing in just a pair of custard covered panties and black heels.

“Matt, if you’re laughing at this I’m so going to get my revenge. In fact I’ve already had my revenge. Hmmm, this is confusing”. Jo didn’t have long to ponder this though as Lisa returned to her with a large bucket of baked beans. Lisa dumped the contents of the bucket unceremoniously over Jo’s head. Jo could only squeal as she was covered in the sloppy beany mess, the orangey goo sliding slowly down her nearly naked body. When she’d done pouring, Lisa placed the empty bucket on Jo’s head.

“That should keep her quiet for a few minutes” Lisa said to camera “pied bum next? I don’t need to mess about with the voting cards do I? Nah, thought not!” She turned Jo round until my ex-teacher had her back to the camera. “OK let’s get you bent over with your knickers round your knees……not for the first time, I reckon” she giggled shaping Jo’s bean covered body so her bum was sticking in the air. Lisa firmly pulled Jo’s lace panties down to her knees, revealing her toned, shapely bare bottom. Her screams were muffled by the bucket still resting on her head. Lisa grabbed a pie and slapped it forcefully over Jo’s naked arse, making her stumble forward slightly.

Visually this was both extremely sexy and comedic as Jo, naked apart from high heels and panties that hung bunched up just below the knee, with a bucket over her head, tried to prevent herself from tumbling over from the force of a large pie that now began to dribble down the back of her thighs. The plate slipped off revealing her custard coated buttocks. Jo stood up slowly, her back to the camera. Lisa allowed the camera a lingering shot of Jo’s splattered, toned bum before turning her round. Jo’s knickers finally gave up the ghost and slipped down round her ankles. Lisa returned to the pie table as Jo tried comically and deliberately unsuccessfully to cover her naked body with her hands.

Lisa walked back over to Jo, a pie in each hand. The first one went was pushed into Jo’s face. Jo squealed, her hands waving in shock, revealing her bare crotch into which Lisa pushed the second pie, plastering her pussy in the gooey filling.

“This is so humiliating” Jo whined as Lisa picked up a large bucket of custard. She poured it over the hapless teacher’s head. Sloppy, yellow goo splashed over Jo’s hair and face. It splattered across her shoulders and down her naked body until she was covered head to toe in the thick gloopy custard. The camera made sure the full extent of the mess was shown before Jo slowly wiped her eyes.

“Well Matt” Lisa giggled into the camera “I hope you find that more of an interesting video than was intended. I think Jo needs a shower now, so it’s goodbye from us….”

“Not so fast” Jo called out. Lisa turned round and was shocked to see her victim holding the ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ signs. “Would you like to see me get my revenge, Matt? Press yes on the screen if you’d like Lisa to get a taste of her own medicine or press no, if you’d like to end the video right here”

I pressed ‘Yes’, hoping I was going to get my way and that Lisa too was in for a sploshing. Jo put the signs down and picked up a large custard pie.

“Matt, you didn’t!” Lisa gasped “I’ll get you for this”. Jo slapped the pie into Lisa’s pretty face.

“I’m sorry; he voted yes” Jo grinned widely, not looking sorry at all. Lisa slowly wiped the pie from her eyes and glared at the camera. Jo was already going for second helpings and before Lisa had time to compose herself Jo had sandwiched her head with another two of the creamy custard pies, totally engulfing her rival’s hair and face. The pie filling dribbled down Lisa’s cleavage.

“This is ridiculous” Lisa spluttered, not noticing that Jo had now picked up a large bucket of baked beans and was holding it over her custard covered head. Jo slowly poured the contents over her victim; beans slopped over Lisa’s head, splattering over her shoulders and running down her face. When the bucket was empty enough to be held with one hand, Jo used her free hand to pull open the front of Lisa’s dress and the remaining beans were poured down, causing Lisa to grimace as her chest was covered in slimy beans and bean juice. When Jo was sure all the contents of the bucket were deposited down the front of Lisa’s dress she let go of it and put down the bucket. Lisa grimaced comically and slowly opened up the front of her dress, looking forlornly down at her bean coated chest.

Lisa’s dress was now covered in bean juice, but worse was to come for the sexy victim. Jo turned Lisa round, so her back was facing the camera and reached for a pie. Holding the pie in one hand, Jo lifted Lisa’s dress up with the other. It soon became clear that Lisa was not wearing any panties. She squealed as her bare bottom was revealed.

“Better cover that bare arse up, you naughty girl” Jo giggled and slapped the pie onto Lisa’s toned bottom. The creamy custard exploded over Lisa’s buttocks, up her lower back and down her upper thighs.

“Oh my god” Lisa exclaimed. She let the camera take a lingering shot of her custard covered bum, before huffily pulling her dress down again and facing the camera. This time Jo had picked up a large jug of custard and stood beside Lisa. She opened the front of Lisa’s dress again and this time poured the entire contents of the jug down. Lisa stood helpless as custard covered the inside of her dress and sloshed over her chest.

Jo then walked behind Lisa and I clearly heard the sound of a zip being undone. Sure enough, Jo was unzipping Lisa’s sexy floral dress. It didn’t take long for the dress to land in a heap on the floor, leaving its owner stark naked except for a pair of black heels. Custard and baked beans dribbled over Lisa’s bare breasts from where Jo had poured the slop down her dress. Lisa slowly wiped her hands over her breasts, cleaning them of the messy debris and the camera lingered on her messy nakedness. When the scene panned out again, Jo was stood over 6 large buckets of custard and what followed was brutal.

Jo picked up the first bucket and threw the contents forcefully over her naked nemesis. Lisa squealed and reeled from the force of the yellow goo splattering over her; but there was little time to recover Jo picked up another bucket and lashed it over the custard covered victim. Lisa was dripping from head to toe in the sloppy custard, but Jo was relentless and bucket number 3 quickly followed. Lisa’s entire naked body was plastered and she was becoming unrecognisable under all the slosh. Bucket 4 hit her even harder, almost causing her to topple over; she turned her back to camera and was rewarded with the contents of bucket number 5 splashed forcefully over her back and buttocks quickly followed by bucket 6 covering the back of her body almost as comprehensively as her front. When Jo was finished, Lisa looked as though she’d been roughly dipped in a huge vat of custard.

“Oh my god” Lisa finally spluttered in shock from Jo’s ruthless naked sploshing.

“Here take a seat” Jo said kindly and pulled a chair over for Lisa. Lisa straddled the chair and slowly eased herself down onto it. The camera focused in on the chair and I could see for the first time that a huge chocolate pie had been placed there. Lisa unwittingly sank her naked pussy into the waiting chocolate treat. The camera focused on Lisa’s chocolate covered pussy before panning up to her pretty, custard covered face that grimaced comically.

“Well” Jo smiled broadly at the camera, still naked and covered in pie herself, “I think that was a comprehensive thank you, Matt. Say goodbye Lisa”

“Goodbye Lisa” the sexy plastered stooge giggled, still sitting in the chocolate pie and both girls waved as the clip faded to black.

After a cheeky second viewing, I turned the monitor off.

“Wow!” I gasped to myself “that was amazing”. I had a huge bulge in my trousers that just wouldn’t go down so, putting my hands in my pockets; I strolled out to the main studio……………………
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Nov 2011, 19:40

“So” Jo beamed “did you like the folder I left for you?” I grinned widely

“Yeah, it was fantastic, I’ve still got a hard on now”

“Really?” Jo asked. I moved close to her, so only she would see and removed my hands from my pocket, revealing the outline of my rock hard cock inside my Jeans “whoah! Ok, you really did enjoy it. Thought you might. I doubt you’re going to lose that erection any time soon, I’m just about to call them to present their skits”

“Cool” I smiled widely.

“OK ladies” Jo announced to the class “you have 5 minutes until we start watching the skits”. There was an air of slight panic as the girls concluded their rehearsals. Jo had reeled out a rail of costumes for the performances and the class had chosen outfits for their characters. Five minutes passed slowly for me, but when it was up Jo called time. Sophie, Cindy, Nicky and Ali stopped what they were doing and gathered round “which team wants to go first?”

“We will” Sophie volunteered.

“OK Sophie and Cindy you’re on. Set up the stage space how you want it”. The stage space had been lined with thick polythene and a thick white sheet was being used as a backdrop. Into the middle of this makeshift stage, the girls carried on what looked like a gunge tank. The top had been removed, so essentially it was a clear, tall, Perspex box, with a door. I rushed over to help them lift it just left of centre stage. We put it down with the door facing the audience. Then the girls wheeled on a black dressing screen. It had just the one panel, but could easily block the audience’s view of the Perspex box. Next to the box, they arranged 4 buckets of custard and then they packed a table towards the side of the stage with pies and a few jugs of baked beans, cream and custard. Leaving their audience in a state of anticipation, they grabbed their costumes and went off to get changed.

After a few minutes they returned. Sophie was wearing a figure hugging black party dress that looked absolutely stunning. Cindy was wearing a sexy magician’s outfit that consisted of a figure hugging black gloss micro-fibre stretch knit dress with pink sequin trim. The dress revealed a lot of cleavage and thigh. Attached was a black and pink satin cape. The outfit was topped off with a black, sequin pink trimmed top hat, sequin bow tie, long black gloves, a magic wand and black knee length boots. The sexy blonde looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

“Wow!” Jo grinned “you two look amazing. We’re ready when you are”. The two women started their act.

“Ladies and Gentlemen” Cindy smiled, playing nervously with her top hat “I’d like to welcome you to a magic experience unlike anything you have ever seen before. I, the Great Cindido, will perform tricks that will make you gasp with amazement and tremble in awe. Please welcome my beautiful assistant Miss Sophie. Well, when I say beautiful, I mean she gets away with quite a lot - in bad light.” The audience laughed.

“To my right, you can see a clear Perspex box. As you can see, there is nothing in the box” Cindy said, walking round the box and tapping lightly on it. “And there’s only one entrance”. She paused to give us chance to take this information in.

“Now Sophie looks pretty good tonight” Cindy continued “well, considering what she’s got to work with”. Sophie shot Cindy a dirty look “but I prefer her in her white dress. Sophie, step in the box for the Ladies and Gentlemen, please”. Sophie did as she was told and stepped into the box. She faced the audience and waved inanely. Cindy pulled the dressing screen in front of the box, blocking our view of Sophie. “Ok, the screen is blocking Sophie’s exit. She’s trapped in the box. However, when I say the magic words and remove the screen and Sophie will be standing there in her new white dress” Cindy announced “It’s a lot less slutty and a bit more forgiving around the waist area” she added to laughter from the audience.

“OK” Cindy beamed widely “Presto Change, Alakazam” she pushed the screen aside revealing Sophie in the box. Sophie wasn’t wearing her white dress, though. She was now stripped down to skimpy white underwear – a plunge bra and tiny thong. Both girls looked mortified and Sophie screamed comically. The audience laughed and gasped in equal measures.

“Slight technical hitch” Cindy announced.

“Hello” Sophie called, trying to cover her body with her hands “could you pull the screen back in front of me?” Cindy did as requested, but took her time giving me and, to a lesser extent, the girls a further chance to ogle Sophie’s sexy body.

“Sorry about that Ladies and Gentlemen” Cindy muttered, sheepishly.

“Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen” Sophie yelled from behind the screen “what about me, I’m the one who got stripped down to her undies”

“Don’t be so unprofessional” Cindy snarled at Sophie behind the screen, before standing in front of us again, beaming widely. “Are you ready to be amazed Ladies and Gentlemen?” she asked “Presto Change, Alakazam” and pushed the screen aside as before, this time revealing Sophie standing stark naked in the box.

Sophie squealed, trying to cover up her bare breasts and crotch simultaneously and deliberately failing, ensuring the entire class got an eyeful of her fantastic body; she even turned round in the box giving us a view of her sexy, firm bottom. When the girls had given us enough of a view of the sexy, naked, brunette Cindy pushed the screen in front of the Perspex box again.

“Oh dear, I’m sorry about that, one or two technical hitches. Not to worry, let’s try another trick”

“Not to worry” Sophie wailed from behind the screen “they’ve all seen me naked!”

“Nothing they, and a significant number of the city’s male population, haven’t seen before” Cindy quipped, picking up a bucket of custard. “As you’ve seen, there’s only one way in and out of the box. That entrance is blocked by the screen. Beside the box are four large buckets of custard”. Cindy grabbed a spare chair from the audience and lifted it over until it too was beside the box.

“I’m going to pour all 4 buckets into the box. There is no escape for Sophie, but when I say the magic words she will walk out the box, fully clothed and completely unscathed. Not a drop of custard on her. Impossible you say? Well Ladies and Gentlemen, you are about to witness the impossible. Here we go…..number 1” Cindy stood as daintily as she could manage on the chair before pouring the bucket of custard into the top of the box. I could clearly hear Sophie gasp as the yellow gunge splattered all over her. Cindy made sure every last drop from the first bucket had been poured before coming down from the chair and picking up a second bucket. She repeated this until all four buckets had been emptied into the box. She looked down at Sophie and just managed to stifle a laugh, before climbing down from the chair and addressing us.

“Despite 4 buckets of thick, sloppy custard being poured inside the box, when I remove the screen Sophie will be stood before you resplendent in her white dress, with not one drop on her. Cindy tapped her magic wand on the side of the box and pronounced “Alakazam”. She moved the chair back to the audience and then, in a sweeping gesture, elegantly removed the screen. We cracked up as Sophie was revealed, standing in the box, hands on her hips, stark naked and covered head to toe in custard. Every inch of her bare body dripped yellow slop, from her once carefully styled hair to her 36C breasts to her pretty nose, to her thighs and pussy. She turned slowly round so we could see her back and her bottom were also dripping in yellow slop. She tottered out of the box and slowly wiped her eyes.

“You are an idiot” she spluttered at Cindy “look at the state of me”

“Will this help?” Cindy grinned, sheepishly, handing Sophie a handkerchief, as if it would wipe away the gallons of custard coating the sexy brunette.

“No” Sophie snapped.

“I’m sorry?” Cindy offered feebly.

“I’ve got a trick for you” Sophie pronounced, storming so quickly she almost fell on her on her bare, sexy, custard covered arse as she walked to the table at the side of the stage, which caused much hilarity for the audience. She picked up the largest jug of baked beans she could find before returning to Cindy. “Give me your hat”

“What are you going to do?” Cindy asked, nervously.

“Give me your hat” Sophie demanded in such a way that Cindy was no longer inclined to argue and handed over her top hat. Sophie slowly and deliberately emptied the jug of beans into the hat until it was full to the brim then; grinning at the audience under a face full of thick custard said “Ladies and Gentlemen as you can see this is just a regular top hat, that I’ve filled with baked beans. When I say the magic words, I’ll put the hat back on the great Cindido’s head and no beans will come out”

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing?” Cindy stage-whispered to Sophie

“Oh yes, I know exactly what I’m doing” Sophie replied “Izzy wizzy let’s get busy and dump beans on the bitch, so dizzy”. Sophie tipped the hat upside down, placing it back on Cindy’s head, as beans splattered out running down Cindy’s face and slopping over her hair. Sophie left the hat on top of Cindy’s head, as the hapless blonde wiped her eyes and sighed, beans dribbling down her cleavage.

“You deliberately messed up that trick” Cindy snapped at Sophie.

“I did not” Sophie giggled as Cindy threw her top hat to the floor.

“This is an expensive outfit” Cindy said huffily.

“For my next trick” Sophie smirked, picking more goodies from the table “I’m going to make these two custard pies disappear”

“Really?” Cindy asked, in disbelief “and how are you going to do that?”

“Like this” Sophie grinned and sandwiched Cindy’s head with the two pies. Cindy squealed as her head was engulfed in sloppy pie, custard plastering her blonde hair and smeared all over her pretty face. The audience laughed. Cindy slowly wiped her eyes as Sophie giggled, gleefully.

“How dare you?” Cindy spluttered

“And for my next trick” Sophie giggled “I’m going to make your dignity disappear”.

She opened the front of Cindy’s dress and poured a jug of custard down her cleavage the sexy blonde could only watch as the yellow goo ran down her breasts and sloshed over her stomach. Sophie grabbed two jugs of thick whipping cream and poured them over the hapless magician, her sexy black outfit and cape being covered in the white slop. Next, pies were smeared down the front and back of Cindy’s dress covering it in the gooey pie filling.

“My beautiful costume” Cindy whined “ruined”.

“Not to worry” Sophie beamed “let me take care of it for you” she started to unbutton Cindy’s costume from the front. There was cheering from the audience as Cindy looked very uncomfortable.

“But….but” she stuttered as the dress and cape fell to the floor in a heap “I’m not wearing any underwear”. This was now clear to all of us. Cindy was naked except for her long boots and gloves and a sparkly pink bow tie. Her perky breasts jiggled with excited embarrassment. Sophie picked up another custard pie and stood at the side of her naked nemesis. She smeared the pie all over Cindy’s bare boobs, covering them in sloppy custard filling.

“I’ve never been so humiliated” Cindy groaned, looking down at her slop covered tits. The humiliation was far from over though as her naked, custard covered stooge was thoroughly turning the tables. Pies were slapped over Cindy’s stomach and down her thighs until the filling dribbled over the top of her boots, then she was turned round and Sophie bent her over until her bare bum was sticking out. Milking the comedy of the situation for as long as they could, poor Cindy could only wait until Sophie deemed it the right time to slap the pie over her sexy arse – which she eventually did with some force, as Cindy squealed.

Eventually, after giving the audience a good look at her pie covered bottom, Cindy tottered round to face us all again. She was rewarded with a pie in the crotch that Sophie rubbed over her with relish, smearing the creamy goo all over Cindy’s pussy. Cindy stood still dripping custard from her messy crotch as Sophie returned with 4 jugs, pouring beans, cream and 2 jugs of custard over her victim, until Cindy too was dripping from head to toe in slimy food. When she was done, Sophie put the jugs on the floor and clapped her hands together, very satisfied.

“Look at the state of us both” Cindy said to Sophie “totally humiliated in front of the audience”

“I know” Sophie replied “we’ll never be able to live this down”

“I’ve an idea” Cindy replied “I’ll hypnotise them, make them forget they ever saw us like this. She grabbed a pocket watch from the table and began to wave it in front of us all.

“Are you sure it will work?” Sophie asked

“Well, it only works on simpletons, so with this crowd we’ll be fine. You are all in my power” Cindy continued, addressing her small audience “you are very sleepy, when you wake up you will not remember any of this has happened, you will only remember what a great magic show you’ve seen and will tell all your friends to buy tickets next time we’re in town”. She snapped her fingers and grinned widely at Sophie.

“Do you think it worked?” Sophie asked

“Undoubtedly” Cindy beamed, turning her back to the audience. Sophie joined her and both women walked away from us, arms round each other “if not, may you strip me on stage every night and spank me with one of those pies”. Sophie turned to the audience.

“I wouldn’t do that; I shouldn’t do that, should I?” She nodded cheekily then turned round and she and Cindy exited the stage, their bare bottoms dripping custard as they walked.

“Wow! That was terrific ladies, very bold and very naughty. I loved it. Normally we’d feedback on the skit, as you know; but as you’re both naked and covered in goo, you’d better go and have a shower and we’ll feed back later, ok?” The girls nodded gratefully and dripped their way to the shower. “Right, Matt and I will clean up the stage whilst you two get set up for your sketch, Jo said to Nikki and Ali.

“What did you think to that?” Jo asked me.

“It was amazing” I replied “so sexy, but also really funny”

“They really embraced the nudity element” Jo giggled “poor old Soph spent almost the entire skit naked”

“Really?” I grinned “that totally passed me by”

“I’m sure” Jo drawled, sarcastically “the next one should be good too; they’re bright and sassy girls”.

“Can’t wait” I replied.

It didn’t take Jo and me long to clear the stage, filling up two large buckets of slop, washing and wiping the main area. Nikki and Ali set up a small round table in the middle of the newly cleaned stage area and covered the table with a white table cloth. They then put two chairs round the table, facing each other, but sideways to the audience. Finally they moved a large table behind the little table, filling it with pies and jugs of slop, before going off to get changed, leaving me and Jo alone in the studio.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” she asked, cheekily.

“Yeah” I grinned

“Well fair play” Jo said “it took bottle for you to come here and be humiliated in front of a group of strangers. It was very sexy and I think it really helped the
girls lose their inhibitions. After this week, they’ll be able to do anything”

“Glad I could be of help” I smiled. “In this case I really, really mean it. So glad I could help”

“I just need to get changed. I’ve got a business meeting after the class, so have to wear something more appropriate” Jo indicated to her, I thought rather fetching, sweat-pant and t-shirt combination. She vanished into her office leaving me alone in the studio.

A couple of minutes later Cindy and Sophie returned; showered and dressed after their skit. They sat at either side of me in the audience’s chairs.

“Did you enjoy our skit Matt?” Sophie asked.

“It was really funny” I replied “funny and bold and sexy”. The girls smiled.

“We thought you were great in your skit too” Cindy added “Sophie was very damp by the time you were finished”. Both Sophie and I blushed

“Cindy, I was not” Sophie protested, becoming more crimson by the second “just ignore her Matt”. Before the debate progressed any further, Jo reappeared in a sexy business suit, the skirt revealed plenty of thigh and the jacket plenty of cleavage. It didn’t look like she was wearing a blouse or even a bra under her suit jacket, but my attention was quickly drawn to the stage, where Ali and Nikki had appeared from the changing room……………
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Nov 2011, 19:42

Ali was wearing an elegant black pleated jersey dress that plunged at the front revealing a glimpse of the top of her ample breasts. It rode just slightly above the knee. She was wearing her slightly curly shoulder length blonde hair down and her face was made up skillfully. Nikki was wearing a print ruffle tea dress. It was significantly shorter than Ali’s, showing off her toned and slightly tanned thighs and also plunged, but didn’t reveal as much cleavage as Ali’s dress. Her strawberry blonde hair was tied up. They looked very classy sat at the table that was supposed to represent a restaurant.

“OK Ladies” Jo said “you’ve got a difficult act to follow, but I’m sure you’re up to the task. Let’s see what you’ve got!”

Ali wiped her mouth with a napkin and spoke to Nikki.

“That was delicious, I do love this restaurant”

“It was very nice” Nikki concurred.

“I like it here because after your meal they let you help yourself to dessert”

“Yes” Nikki noted “I thought that might appeal to you”

“I beg your pardon” Ali replied politely, but firmly

“Nothing” Nikki smiled falsely

“No, come on. If you’ve got something to say”

“Well you know what they say Ali, a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips and I think you’ve put on a few pounds recently, wouldn’t you agree?”

“I enjoy my food” Ali retorted “but I keep a close watch on my weight. I’ve been told I’ve got a very nice figure”

“I’m sure it appeals to some men” Nikki said

“Your boyfriend was very complimentary when I came round to pick you up”

“That reminds me” Nikki smiled “I must let him know he’s got an eye test on Monday afternoon”

“He seemed to be seeing very clearly earlier, his eyes nearly popped out when I bent over to pick my phone out of my hand bag” Ali replied

“Well you don’t need 20/20 vision to get a cheap thrill from a woman in a dress younger than her years that leaves very little to the imagination” Nikki sniped, bitchily

“Really?” Ali noted “of course men are always hornier if they’re not being satisfied at home”

“Is that so?” Nikki replied

“Oh yes, I’ve read studies on it”

“I didn’t know they published those kind of studies aimed at people with such a basic reading age” Nikki replied

“No, otherwise you might have read one or two” Ali retorted “and your boyfriend might not be drooling over your hot friends”

“I wasn’t aware any of my hot friends had been round tonight, wasn’t it just you?” Ali did a wonderful job of slowly seething, before smiling sweetly.

“On second thoughts, you might be right” Ali conceded “I don’t want to pile on the pounds. Can I get you something though?”

“I think that’s for the best. I’ll have a slice of custard pie, with fresh cream please” Nikki replied.

Ali got out of her chair and walked over to the large table, covered with pies. She used a knife to cut a small piece of custard pie and put it on a paper plate. She took the paper plate over to Nikki, along with the jug of cream.

“Looks delicious” Nikki enthused. Ali poured some cream over the slice of pie. She stopped momentarily. “Thank you” Nikki smiled, politely. Ali moved the cream slightly to the right and poured it slowly into Nikki’s lap, pooling it in her classy black and white dress before moving further up and emptying the rest of the jug down Nikki’s cleavage. Nikki shuffled uncomfortably, but didn’t squeal or yell. She looked down at her messy cleavage and then into her lap.

Ali sat back down at the table looking very satisfied with herself. After staring at each other for a few seconds, Nikki walked over to the table and picked up a large custard pie. She set it down on the table in front of Ali. Ali looked at the pie, but said nothing. Nikki grabbed a second pie. She slapped it on the back of Ali’s head then pushed the pie and Ali’s face downwards into the pie on the table. Nikki stood above her victim holding Ali’s face in the pie for several seconds before letting go of the back of her head and going to sit back at the other side of the table again. Ali sat stunned, her face in the pie, for several more seconds, before lifting her face up and facing the audience. The back of Ali’s head was covered and her wavy blonde shoulder length hair dripped pie down her back. Ali’s pretty face was covered in sloppy custard pie filling. The audience couldn’t help but laugh at her predicament, as she pouted sexily.

Again, both girls faced each other until Ali got up and walked over to the pie table at the back of the stage. Pie was dripping from her face down her cleavage as she picked up two new pies. She placed them down on the table in front of Nikki. Ali took Nikki’s head in her hands and moved it until Nikki looked straight at the audience. She carefully eased Nikki’s chin upwards, until Nikki was posed as though she were about to have her photo taken or portrait drawn, then Ali picked up the two pies and - taking care to calculate their trajectory first – forcefully sandwiched Nikki’s head; custard splurged everywhere, including the front of Ali’s dress and Ali then ensured she completed the job by smearing the pies in. When Ali was done, she walked back to her side of the table and left Nikki sitting, facing the audience. The pie plates eventually fell off both sides of Nikki’s head but her hair and face had been totally obliterated with the gooey filling. In fact her entire upper torso had been covered. She glared at Ali, then looked out at the audience, who were laughing heartily. Slowly and comically she wiped her eyes.

After about half a minute of milking the reaction to her extreme pieing, Nikki rose to her feet and walked over to the pie table again. The audience waited to see what would happen next. She grabbed another large custard pie and placed it on the table in front of Ali. She repositioned Ali’s arms until Ali’s elbows rested on her thighs and her hands were palmed out in front of her slightly lower than her breasts. Nikki then placed the pie into Ali’s open palms. Ali sat compliantly holding the pie until Nikki hit the back of her chair. The chair toppled backwards and, as it did, Ali pushed the pie she was holding into her ample cleavage. The audience laughed as Ali ended up on her back astride a horizontal chair, her dress had fallen up to the top of her thighs and custard pie had sploshed all over her cleavage. Worse humiliation was to come though. Nikki had sourced a large jug of cream from the table and proceeded to pour it over Ali as she lay on the floor. It slopped over her legs and thighs, all up dress and over her face. When the jug was empty, Nikki put it back on the table and sat back down in her seat.

Ali lay on the floor spluttering as the cream ran over her face. She slowly removed the pie from her chest and stood up. We all laughed as she dripped pie filling and cream all down her body. She adjusted her black, cream soaked dress demurely and glared at Nikki again. Ali walked over to the table and picked up another custard pie. She led Nikki round their table, until she was at the front, with her back to the audience. She bent Nikki over the table, so her bum was sticking out in front of us and adjusted her arms putting the pie into Nikki’s outstretched palms a few inches from her face. Ali then went back to the table and grabbed another pie.

Ali grinned cheekily at the audience as she walked to the side of Nikki, clutching the pie. With her free hand, Ali lifted up Nikki’s dress. Taking a tip from our skit earlier Nikki was not wearing underwear. Her lovely bare bottom was revealed to all. Ali let us all take a good look at Nikki’s sexy arse before slapping the pie forcefully over it, sending poor Nikki face first into the pie she was holding. Ali continued to hold the skirt up so we could see the creamy goo, dribbling over Nikki’s bare buttocks and down the back of her thighs. Eventually, she let the skirt fall, restoring Nikki’s modesty, if not her dignity.

Ali stood centre stage as Nikki gingerly fidgeted with her dress, custard pie filling dribbling down her thighs; cream and custard covering her dress, face and hair. Ali was faring little better; her dress was covered in cream from her earlier encounter with Nikki’s jug, but she was laughing at the humiliation she’d just dished out. Or at least she was until Nikki walked up behind her and we all heard an unzipping noise.

Ali had chosen a dress that was easily removed and it fell in a heap round her ankles. She was naked apart from a pair of small black lacy briefs and black heels. With the heels, Ali stood comfortably over 6 feet fall. She was slim – not skinny - but curvy, with 36D breasts I reckoned. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. After she’d given us a chance to ogle her fine figure, Ali half-heartedly tried to cover her bare boobs with her hands. As Nikki returned, clutching two jugs of strawberry custard, Ali moved her hands to her hips and glowered.

Nikki stood behind Ali holding the jugs aloft, either side of Ali’s head, before pouring a jug over each of Ali’s shoulders and down her quivering breasts. Ali gasped as the pink goo slopped all down her big breasts, covering them and dripping down her stomach. She sighed deeply as we, the audience, watched the custard drip down her body, but Nikki was not done yet. She reappeared with a large jug of cream and stood at Ali’s side. Without warning, she pulled open the front of Ali’s panties and began to pour the contents down. Ali gasped as the sticky cream made her little panties bulge. It oozed out of the side and trickled down her thighs. When the large jug was half empty and Ali’s panties were full, Nikki tapped Ali’s crotch sending the cream up over her stomach and between her legs. Ali gasped comically, her panties stuck to her pussy, leaving little to the imagination.

Nikki still hadn’t finished with her Amazonian nemesis and slowly turned Ali round before opening the back of her panties. She began to pour the cream over Ali’s bum, but this time pulled the panties down to the top of her thighs so we could see Ali’s naked arse being slowly coated in the thick white slop. It was an amazing sight. When the jug was empty, Nikki put it down and walked back to the pie table. Ali stood, her back to the audience, giving us all a final view of her cream coated buttocks, before slowly pulling her panties back up and facing us. Pink slop still dripped from her tits as she sighed, exasperated.

It was very clear by now, that Nikki was about to get her comeuppance. Ali kicked off her shoes and moved Nikki centre stage. In front of Nikki, she moved the table they had been sitting at and carefully arranged 4 custard pies on it; one pie closest to the audience, then two pies side to side and the final pie on the edge of the table closest to Nikki. Ali, despite having been stripped to only a pair of very soggy knickers, seemed in no rush to dole out her punishment and Nikki looked on in bafflement. When the table was arranged just so, Ali turned her attention to Nikki, taking off Nikki’s dress. Nikki put up little resistance as she was stripped naked, wearing only her heels. Her breasts jiggled nervously as Ali bent down and tied Nikki’s messy dress round her ankles.

The audience waited to see what would happen next as Ali bent naked Nikki over, facing the audience and the restaurant table. Ali grabbed a custard pie from the table at the back of the stage and held it up to show us in the audience; then, she slapped it forcefully over Nikki’s bare arse.

Nikki, with her dress now wrapped round her ankles, stumbled forward and there was only one place she was going to end up. She landed face first down on the table. The pies were perfectly placed so her face landed in the first pie, her breasts in the second and third pie and her crotch in the final pie. The audience couldn’t help but laugh at this audacious stunt. Nikki slowly lifted her face out of the pie and groaned; but her breasts and crotch stayed put as Ali had reached for a jug of custard and began to pour it down Nikki’s back. When the entire jug had been emptied over her, Nikki gingerly stood up, entire bare body dripping in sloppy custard and pie filling. She turned round and bent over, her naked messy arse up in the air as she undid her dress from round her ankles and kicked off her heels.

Stark naked, Nikki moved the restaurant table out of the way and replaced it with a chair. On the chair she placed a large custard pie. She also grabbed three buckets and began to fill them with a mixture of all the remaining jugs of cream, custard until they were all full to the brim. It was Ali’s turn this time to look on in bemusement, but she wasn’t unsure of her fate for long. Nikki moved Ali to the front of the stage and pulled down her cream sodden panties. Ali’s messy, naked body was now fully revealed to the audience. She positioned Ali astride the chair, a leg on each side and pushed her down. Ali’s bare pussy sank into the pie and she gave a sexy little gasp. Nikki then picked up one of the buckets and poured it over Ali’s head as she sat legs akimbo in the pie, covering the Amazonian beauty in gooey slop.

Suddenly Jo strode onto the stage. I was wondering if she’d thought the girls had gone too far.

“What on earth is going on here?” she gasped “in all my years of restaurant management I’ve never seen anything like this before. How dare you do this? Do you have any idea how much this will cost to clean up, not to mention the customers you’ve scared off with your perverted antics. I’m going to see to it that you’re barred from every decent restaurant in the city, you worthless harridans”

“Oh shut up” Nikki and Ali said in unison. Ali grabbed Jo’s suit from behind and yanked it. The suit had obviously been made to fall off in one fell swoop and duly did so. The sexy teacher, perhaps unsurprisingly given the afternoon’s events so far, was suddenly naked. Sophie, Cindy and I still gasped as Jo’s clothes fell to the floor. Nikki and Ali each grabbed a bucket of slop that Nikki had made earlier and stood either side of their naked teacher.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Jo proclaimed, knowing full well they would. The girls threw their buckets simultaneously, the contents sploshed all over Jo’s bare body, covering her in litres of fresh slop. From the top of her head to her knees, she was covered. Jo spluttered and gasped comically as Nikki and Ali faced each other.

“Well, that was a most agreeable meal” Ali deadpanned, seemingly oblivious to the chaos they’d caused.

“Delightful” Nikki concurred.

“Fancy a nightcap?” Ali asked her

“Certainly” Nikki replied and the girls, putting their arms around each other’s shoulders, walked off the stage, leaving poor naked, messy Jo on her own in the slosh. Jo wiped her eyes.

“Thank you ladies” Jo grinned “I think”. Goo dripped from all over her body. “The girls didn’t think I should get away with it this week, and I was inclined to agree with them. I didn’t expect such a comprehensive gunging though. You’re learning too quickly. Ok, you’d better go and shower and make yourselves decent. Matt, there’s an old towel and dressing gown in my office, would you mind fetching them for me, please”.

I did as asked and returned with the goods. Jo wiped her face and body down before stepping into the dressing gown. Sophie and Cindy chattered excitedly.

“That was unexpected” I said to Jo.

“Yeah” Jo replied “they wanted to do that to you, but I said I’d do it”

“I wouldn’t have minded” I said

“I know” Jo whispered “but I think poor Sophie would’ve turned green with envy”

“When are you going for a shower?” I asked

“After the class is finished” Jo replied “not long now, just wait for Ali and Nikki to finish their showers and give some brief feedback then I’m in there” she whispered the final sentence “and when I’m done, I want you waiting naked for me here”.

“OK” I grinned, widely. I was so turned on by the last couple of hours, I could barely contain myself; the promise of some naked fun with Jo afterwards was just what I needed.

Ali and Nikki eventually returned from their shower and we discussed the skits, which just made me hornier. Jo wrapped up the class and the freshly showered girls made their way home, with big smiles on their faces.

“Shower time” Jo smiled seductively at me “you better be naked, by the time I come back in here” she said, giving me a kiss. She walked to the shower door and, before she opened it, dropped her dressing gown to the floor; giving me a tantalising glimpse of her naked bum and back as she disappeared for her shower.

I waited a few minutes becoming more and more turned on, then I started to undress. I stood at the side of the studio, away from the mess of the stage and removed my trainers, socks, jeans and shirt placing them out of the way at the back of the studio. I then slipped out of my shorts.

I could hear footsteps from the back of the studio, near the showers, so I tossed my shorts to one side and stood stark naked, my cock erect in anticipation, awaiting Jo.

The door to the office swung open, but it wasn’t Jo. There stood instead a good looking woman, a few years older than Jo with glasses, long wavy dark hair and a curvy figure, shown off by the short, but elegant, white dress she was wearing. We both gasped and I tried to cover my crotch with my hands. It must’ve been a hell of a shock for the woman to find a naked man stood by a huge pool of custard, cream and beans. We both blushed, but then she giggled. She looked very familiar I thought.

“I was looking for Jo” the woman said, by way of an explanation, I had an inkling my explanation might be a tad more complicated “do I know you?” she added.

I recognised the woman now; it was Miss Henry, my old Maths teacher. She was always pretty when she and I were younger, but she was kind of geeky and lacked confidence. I used to mess about in her class, quite regularly. One time she got so angry she said she would smack me. At which point, I and some of the rest of the class, pointed out that corporal punishment was illegal and she would go to prison as a child abuser. This did little for her mood.

“It’s Matthew Black, isn’t it?” she said.

“Yes” I replied, trying to shuffle over to my shorts “hello Miss Henry”

Miss Henry reached into her handbag and pulled out her phone. Before I could react, she snapped a picture of me.

“What are you doing?” I gasped

“I remember you from one of my first Maths classes” she explained “you used to make my life a misery with your constant fooling around and taking the piss. I threatened to smack you on more than one occasion, but I wasn’t allowed. Well now, you’re going to get a long overdue spanking”

“What?” I gasped.

She sat down on one of the clean chairs. “Now, unless you want the picture I just took of you to find its way onto a specially created web page for all your friends and family to wonder what you’re doing stark naked near of pool of disgusting muck, then I suggest you come over here”. I gulped, but did what I was told “over me knee” she ordered.

I bent over Miss Henry’s shapely knee, my bare bottom sticking in the air. She raised her hand and slapped my bum, hard. I yelled, but she didn’t stop; instead she spanked me again and again. Although it hurt, I was quite turned on and my cock was beginning to stiffen again. Miss Henry must’ve noticed because she began to feel my bum between spankings and seemed to be enjoying herself a little more than I first anticipated. I could feel my buttocks burning slightly as Miss Henry continued to spank me, so I was quite relieved when the shower room door opened and Jo appeared in just black lingerie and stockings.

It was hard to know who was the most embarrassed; Miss Henry for getting caught spanking me, me for being caught getting spanked or Jo for being caught in skimpy underwear meeting a naked ex-pupil by a pool of mess. Miss Henry stood up and I fell onto the floor with a thud.

“I came over to see how you were doing with the web-page” Miss Henry said “I caught him naked. What the hell are you doing Joanne?”

“I could ask you the same thing” Jo replied “do you often spank your colleagues’ friends’ bare bottoms?”

“Not usually no” Miss Henry was forced to admit “do you often roll about in custard with your ex-students”

“It’s becoming a more regular occurrence” Jo admitted, walking over to her colleague “you should try it”. She pushed Miss Henry gently enough to be playful, but heavily enough to cause her to lose her footing. The hapless Maths teacher fell forwards and there was a splattering sound as she landed face first in the goo on the stage floor.

Miss Henry slowly lifted her face out of the slop, the messy mixture dripped from her pretty features, her glasses were covered. Her dress was coated.

“I don’t believe you did that” she spluttered, flailing in the slosh on the floor “You two have had it”

“Only fair I suppose” Jo grinned and picked up two custard pies from the side of the studio that, remarkably, hadn’t been used this afternoon. Miss Henry got to her feet, dripping slop from head to toe and Jo carefully handed her the two fresh pies “do your worst” she said.

Miss Henry slapped the first pie into Jo’s pretty face and the filling sloshed down her chest. Jo laughed and wiped her eyes.

“I think it’s your turn now” Jo said, stating the obvious slightly. Miss Henry took aim.

This has got to be one of my better Saturday afternoons, I thought, as the custard pie exploded in my face.
Slapstickman

Postby enswan » 16 Nov 2011, 22:26

Wow, just finished reading :) I`d say it was worth the wait (which it definitely was!) but I`m afraid that might prohibit your from posting weekly ;)
It reall was a great story, stories mini series whatever I should call it a few twist and turns I didn`t expect all in all it was to quote wise and sage-like Ron Weasley 'Bloody Brilliant'!
Keep up the good work!
enswan

Postby shredder » 17 Nov 2011, 07:24

Thanks indeed. A most excellent and well-written story. Plot, characters and darn-fine wam action. Hard to ask for more indeed.
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby enswan » 17 Nov 2011, 12:07

shredder wrote:Thanks indeed. A most excellent and well-written story. Plot, characters and darn-fine wam action. Hard to ask for more indeed.

@schredder I agree on all but one point, I don`t think it`s hard to ask for more....in fact: can I have some more please?
enswan

Postby Slapstickman » 17 Nov 2011, 19:43

Thanks for your really nice comments. There will be more, of course.
Slapstickman

Postby alext » 18 Nov 2011, 13:03

Absolutely fantastic! It's nice to see a story with a slapstick element to it, as it seems to be a rarity nowadays. Well worth the wait :D
alext

Postby paulthepieman » 21 Nov 2011, 15:11

OMG that was amazing,

I wish my old school teachers were like that.

Fantastic
Pie Pie for now
paulthepieman

Postby flemwod22 » 05 Dec 2011, 02:09

First story very good, second story simply amazing. The way it ended I am sure there is more to come which I am sure will be every bit as good. Thanks Slapstickman.
flemwod22

Return to Reading Room