Unexpected

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Unexpected

Postby Grey » 06 Nov 2011, 17:59

Somehow this story ended up being a bit stream of consciousness as I wrote it so apologies for any issues with pacing, but I think that RL could be this chaotic and jerky.
-----------------
Nat grumbled as she flicked the light switch again as she stumbled in through the door after a day at work. Her high heels catching on the mat and her purse catching on the closet door as the keys fell into the dark hallway of her flat. Moving to swearing as her hair clip let go and sent a tumble of dark brown hair down over her left eye and hanging off her shoulder she finally let out a scream of exasperation as she slipped on some pizza takeaway place’s glossy menu that had come through the mail slot. This day was just going from bad to worse as she was stood up by her three best friends since elementary school for birthday drinks and then getting caught in the rain didn’t help on her way home. She was half soaked since the rain had gone through the thin material of the jacket she wore to keep the breeze off her. Cold, her makeup which was normally pristine all smudged and her hair a wet tangle now half dragging over her face made her look more like a survivor than a birthday girl.

Just dropping her purse and throwing her jacket on the floor she stomped to the other switch by the kitchen and was puzzled when it stayed in place. Bending in she saw that there was tape over it and then everything went black. Something thick, something gooey enveloped her face and the scream that erupted out of her mouth. It suddenly became less dark as hands grabbed her and threw her down in a chair. She sat in something as she felt it squish and soak through her jeans and her arms were pinned behind her. Still unable to see, she felt herself being tied to the chair. Ropes went over and under her breasts and around her arms on the back of the chair. Someone else, since she felt it at the same time was tying her ankles to the chair. Crying out she felt something fabric being shoved into her mouth to muffle her screams. Thrashing her head around she hopped the chair a bit before being slapped across the cheek.

Fingers wiped her eyes clear and she gaped when she saw her three best friends standing there. Karen was looking furious as she stood there in her slightly cake splattered jeans and blue blouse. Looking slightly more sheepish were Maria in her usual little black dress and Sam, also in jeans and a loose white top, both of them hanging back behind Karen.

“You slut!”, Karen spat out finally, breaking the silence. Between the slap and this outburst, Nat wasn’t sure whether to be turned on, scared or angry, though the helplessness was turning her on. Her eyes wide she tried to ask through her gag when Karen woke Nat’s laptop up from sleep mode. The colour drained from Nat’s cheeks and she felt light-headed when she started to put the pieces together.

“What kind of stupid bitch are you?” Karen thundered. “I mean, what! The! Fuck!” as she pointed at the screen.

Nat was almost ready to cry when she realized that she hadn’t closed out her little slash fiction adventure she was writing involving her and her friends…and her taste for mess. “We come here to give you a surprise party and you bet your ass we were fucking surprised!” Maria and Sam held back, not looking nearly as angry as Karen.

“You like getting covered with slop huh? And imagine us fucking you in it? You make me sick! This make you wet you dumb slut?” Picking up a bowl Karen splashed Nat in the face with a mix of tuna salad, tinned spaghetti, baked beans and beef stew that slopped down over her. Nat shivered involuntarily from the, at best, room temperature slop but the abuse, the bondage and the mess was turning her on, more than she could have imagined.

“Hope you’re getting off on this, because after I’m done with you I’m out of here for good.” Karen sniped and snapped her fingers. “Get me something else from the fridge.” she ordered over her shoulder at Maria. Stunned by what she was seeing, Maria obeyed without hesitation. Seeing her friend tied up, being humiliated and abused, the story and everything, it was almost too much for her and she opened the fridge, feeling the cold air on her skin as she pulled out the squeeze bottle of ketchup in one hand and the half litre of Greek style yogurt with the other. Turning to see Karen spitting in Nat’s face before the bottle of ketchup was snatched from her hand, Maria was numb, but tingling as Nat tried to scream through her gag as she was sprayed from head to toe with ketchup.

Maria watched with the thumping sound of her heart beating dominating what she could hear. She was still getting over the shock of what she read earlier when Sam had powered on the laptop to check something online. Of course the fact that she was actually turned on having read a story where she was just, well, humiliated and degraded and made to do things that were some of her darkest fantasies and very far away from anything she had ever experienced. She barely noticed Karen snatching the yogurt away from her and dumping it over Nat as she let her hand drop and start to rub the front of her dress as she stood there gape mouthed and her other hand reached into the fridge as if it had a mind of its own.

Pulling out the milk jug she pressed her free hand harder against her crotch and poured the milk over her head. The sound of the liquid stopped Karen’s rant as she turned and saw Maria dousing herself with milk. Sam was on the other side of the kitchen in shock at what was playing out in front of her, especially seeing Maria drop the milk carton and reach into the fridge for the mayonnaise. Unscrewing the lid she started to smear her hair with the thick white goo while giggling and Karen looked on in shock.

“What’s wrong with you?”, Karen asked slowly and almost in a growl. Maria took a big handful of the mayo and, hitching her dress up, started to rub it on her panties. “I’m being a bad girl. I’m tired of being the nice one, the innocent one. I want you screaming at me.” Rubbing herself and starting to moan she continued, “I want you spitting on me, I want to be treated like trash and not a princess.” Walking over to Nat she started to rub her hair around the slop covering Nat’s body and ruining her dress with the various slops as she grabbed Nat’s breasts through her soaked and ruined top and kissed her.

“You’re fucking nuts that’s what you are!”, Karen screamed and stomped her foot, grabbing Maria by the hair and pulling her away from Nat. Nat was breathlessly panting and Maria let out a moan of pleasure as she felt her hair being pulled roughly. “More!” Maria screamed. “Punish me too! Please…make me act out the story with her.”

Nat nearly choked on her gag when she heard that. Sam meanwhile was silent in the background and Karen had almost forgotten that she was there. Her blonde bob was dangling in front of her eyes, her mouth was wide open and she was using the kitchen counter to help keep herself propped up. Karen looked to her for support and Sam looked back at her. The sound of slop dripping off Nat and Maria was the only sound in the kitchen for several long seconds as everyone looked at Sam.

Sam finally took a sip of wine and her fingers played around as if she really needed a cigarette, which she did as she looked at the sight before her. “What? What the fuck do you want me to say about this? That you’re getting off on being a domme Karen? Maria, that you are so repressed and self destructive you want to smell and look like a skip? That Nat is some sort of perv of the highest order because, if you two haven’t noticed, the only thing keeping her from frigging herself silly right now is the fact you tied her to the god dammed chair! And you all turn to me like I can make sense of this?”

Walking across the kitchen and splashing what was left of her glass of red in Maria’s face, she watched as Maria looked sheepishly at the floor. “Fine, I want the truth out of all of you right now. Maria!” she yelled and Maria looked up with big, round eyes. “Yes….mistress?” Maria managed to stammer out, reaching up and wiping wine from her face then sucking her fingers clean one at a time while still looking up from under her filthy, tangled hair.

“Are you turned on by all of this? The abuse, the mess, the story? Or are you having some sort of breakdown?”

“I’m…I’m….horny as fuck mistress.” she managed to blurt out finally, looking up defiantly through her mess matted hair that was laying down across her face. Sam opened her mouth to speak when Maria continued. “I want to be treated like Nat. I don’t care about being the good one or proper any more I just want to feel, something, and this is the part of me that was missing.” Maria added with a blush and went back to looking at the floor and Sam’s boots. “Please be my Mistress, I’ve always gotten a bit wet when you’re all decisive and bossy, even in school.”

Sam’s mouth hung open and her eyes were wide as Maria spoke. Karen burst out laughing and Sam snapped out of the daze from the words she was hearing from Maria and wheeled on her. “Fine, your turn K! Tying up Nat, spitting on her, calling her a slut making you feel good? Or wet? Or both? Always thought you were a cruel sadist at heart.”

“Where do you get off speaking to me like that bitch?”, Karen fired back, taking two aggressive steps forward.

“You were the most vocal about ’dealing with’ Nat and I’m guessing the most repressed here. You walk around with a grade A stick up your ass all the time.”

“Shut up.” Karen growled as Sam continued. “I honestly don’t know what to think of you three now. I mean look at you all! You’re all nuts! Listen, I’ve had enough of this…party. Get it out of your systems and call me when you‘re sober or sane again or whatever.” and with that, Sam turned on her heel and left, slamming the door behind her.

Maria looked over at Karen who, if she was a cartoon character would have had steam coming out of her ears. Reaching up her back she unzipped her dress and slid it off, stepping out of it and then getting on all fours and kissing Karen’s toes sloppily. “Please, be my Mistress if she won’t. Just for tonight. I need…I need this.”

Karen was dumbfounded and Nat started mewing quietly, snapping her out of it. “Fine, untie her then.” Karen said in a low voice, still making up her mind if she really wanted to play this game or not but Maria obeyed instantly, sliding across the floor on her hands and knees in a slightly stained red bra and tiny pair of panties that showed stains from the mayo and possibly wine and her arousal and untying Nat clumsily but enthusiastically.

Free from the ropes Nat fell out of the chair and started to rub circulation back into her arms and legs as Maria pulled her gag out which happened to be a ball of several of Nat’s knickers. “I’m sorry, I’m…” Nat started to say as Karen held up a finger. “Not a fucking word from you. I‘m not sure if I‘m upset that I‘m fucking nuts for staying here with you two sluts or that cunt for storming out and leaving you two as my problem.”

“Maybe she’ll come back Mistress.”, Maria purred as she undid her bra and pulled it off. “Can you take it out on us though, please? Make us suffer for this.” she added as she started to slide her fingers into her panties and play with herself.

“Get your hand out of there!”, Karen barked. Maria meekly complied but started to lick her finger clean and bucking her hips. “More please Mistress. Ruin me!”

Nat was breathing hard and just as lost as everyone else at this turn of events before looking at Karen. “Anything in this kitchen…use it on us, make us filthy, take it out on us. This is my fault and I deserve to be punished, and she…”, she paused as she put her arm around Maria and kissed her softly, then bit down on her lip and pulled away slowly. “Needs to let her inner slut out.”

Flushed and shaking Karen looked around the kitchen. “Really? Anything?”

“Yes.” Nat gulped, suddenly worried and surprised feeling Maria reaching around her to cup a substantial breast and squeeze it. “Fine then.”, Karen said slowly and dumped the coffee filter over them both, a sludge of coffee grounds and stale, old coffee from the morning landed on Nat’s face as Karen dumped what was left of the pot over Maria. Maria giggled and started to rub the grounds into Nat’s hair. Going to the cupboards, she reached up and yanked out a box of yellow cake mix, got a bowl and dumped it all in before filling it with hot water from the sink and using a wooden spoon to quickly mix it together before pouring it over Maria who was on her knees begging like a puppy. Maria gasped with delight as the lumpy, goo was poured over her normally pristine dark hair and her lithe body. She rubbed it into her breasts and over her face muttering “Wow” over and over again as she slopped it on her thighs. “Give me more please Mistress.” she asked in a little girl voice and Nat was busy stroking herself watching Maria be even more enthusiastic about this scenario than she was in the story. Reaching up she started to touch Maria’s breasts and was shocked when Maria grabbed her head and started to rub her face into the batter on her skin.

Karen went into the cupboard again and into the batter bowl dumped the gravy powder and added some water and quickly stirred and let the thick, dark brown salt and meat smelling slop plop down on Nat’s head. Nat squealed as the batter and gravy sludge went over her and Maria started to kiss her passionately by grabbing her hair and using it to pull her face tight and close to her. Karen continued to pour the sludge over them both before trying to find something else to use.

Maria started to pull Nat’s top open and rub the mess onto her ample breasts before leaning in and sucking the salty sludge off them, pulling Nat’s bra down and then dribbling the slime back onto her nipples. Nat was so lost in the sensations she barely noticed the bolognaise being poured onto her head and down Maria’s back or the tomato soup being dumped over them as Maria used one hand to rub the slop around her own body and the other over Nat’s. In a pause, Maria reached up to the table and grabbed a handful of cake. Straightening up she put it into her panties then shoved her hand in moaning and groaning as she started to cum.

Karen heard this and turned to watch as Maria started to masturbate and started to squirt hard while shivering, grunting and breathlessly trying to scream from it all before crumpling into a heap into the puddle of slop and her own juices on the floor. Maria’s body continued to twitch as she was almost sobbing from the strength of her multiple orgasms, never having felt anything like that before in her life. Nat and Karen just stared at Maria before Karen broke the silence and grabbed Nat by the back of the head and whispered “Your turn.”

Nat slowly adjusted her clothes to give herself access to her pussy and found she wasn’t that far off, the first couple of strokes almost sending her over the edge and the clipped breathing caught Maria’s attention as she rubbed her face and hair into the mess on the floor and looked at Nat’s crotch as she played with herself very slowly, trying to take it all in. As her fingers slid around in the moistness she yet out a yelp, followed quickly by a rising “ooooooohhh” as she climaxed from the sensation of being pied in the face with a paper plate covered in peanut butter and jelly. It engulfed her face and her world went dark, smelling of peanut butter and the sensation of sticky sludge and the slimy jelly on her skin. Her fingers pressed against her and she started to cum as the contents of the paper plate were rubbed around her face and hair. Fingers gently wiped her eyes and nose and rubbed the mess into her hair.

Opening her eyes, Maria’s dripping face was in front of her and then they were kissing deeply, Maria’s fingers sliding into Nat’s knickers as Karen dumped pancake syrup over the two of them. Snogging hard Nat felt Maria slide onto her leg and start to hump it as she slid fingers inside. Together, still kissing and being coated by cocoa powder by Karen they came again, two lumps of filth. Rubbing the sludge around their bodies Maria and Nat didn’t notice Karen leave the kitchen and head to the bathroom, or hear her muffled moans from there a few minutes later. Lost in exploring each other’s filthy bodies and the sensations engulfing them they didn’t see Karen recording them on her phone as Maria stripped Nat and they slid over and around each other in the mess on the floor until not an inch was clean anywhere.

Quietly Karen walked down the hall, got her coat and left them to it not sure how to feel about what happened, but needing to know she needed to talk to Sam. Trying quietly to close the door, her departure was covered by more moans of delight from the kitchen.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Re: Unexpected

Postby alext » 08 Nov 2011, 14:12

I *always* forget to respond to your stories Grey, but the fact is you're definitely my favourite writer - our interests seem to gel well!

A great story, I liked that Maria decided to give it a go rather than be against it from the start, and I really like what she discovered about herself! Any chance of a sequel at any point?
alext

Postby Grey » 08 Nov 2011, 23:39

Thanks for the kind words alex.

As for the future, I'm still pondering that one. I have some ideas, but with this one I want to mull it over and not rush. If inspiration strikes then yes, definitely there will be more with these characters.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Postby Naughty_Nat » 10 Nov 2011, 16:58

Loved it :D Somewhat biased, though, i must admit ;)
Naughty_Nat

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 22 Jan 2012, 04:09

WoW!
Think I need a cold shower now. (or to go play myself!)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Return to Reading Room