Claire and Emma in the pool wearing thigh boots

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Claire and Emma in the pool wearing thigh boots

Postby chargehand » 23 Oct 2011, 16:20

Claire and Emma had won a photoshoot and they were going to have pictures published in a fashion magazine!

Things had gone well, and the two girls were driving home.

They were passing the local swimming pool, where Claire worked, so they decided to enter the building and check if things were ok.

Claire was wearing a crop top which showed her belly, a pair of denim shorts, and a pair of grey thigh-length leather boots with flat heels.

Emma was also wearing a crop top that showed her belly, a short tight black mini skirt, and a pair of black thigh-length suede boots with flat heels.

Below are the actual pictures taken from their photoshoot, showing the boots the girls were wearing.

The two girls opened the door to the swimming pool and walked across to the deep end, where the pool was 3 metres deep.

“What a great time we had with today’s photoshoot. And our boots looked great” said Emma.

“Yeah” replied Claire “We don’t often wear thigh length boots, do we. My feet and legs feel so warm, I’m tempted to dive right into the pool with my boots on, but I haven’t swam wearing boots this high before”.

Emma replied: “Yes, I know we’ve gone for a swim wearing our boots before, but never thigh boots, I’m guessing they would be a nightmare to swim in. And our boots are new too, wouldn’t want to ruin them”.

“Well the pool is safe and secure, let’s go home” said Claire.

Emma wasn’t sure why she did what she did next, but she did it anyway. She pushed Claire into the deep end of the swimming pool!

Claire, not knowing what was happening, found herself entering the water wearing her crop top, denim shorts, and grey leather thigh boots. Almost immediately, she felt the water enter into her boots. She was falling deeper under the water, her boots filling with water and she could feel the water inside her boots reach her feet, which had a little pair of white socks on. Her thigh boots were filled with water, and they were pulling her down, deeper beneath the water.

Emma realised what a silly thing she had done to throw her friend in the pool. She had to jump in and save her. Without having time to remove her boots first, she dived in the deep end of the pool wearing her crop top, short skirt and black thigh length suede boots. As she entered the water, she could feel the water enter her boots, and soak her stockings. She swam under the surface of the water, her boots filled with water and she wasn’t finding it easy to swim with them on. She swam deeper beneath the surface to find her friend.

Claire had sunk a metre and half below the surface of the water. She started to swim, attempting to find her way to surface. Her leather thigh-length boots were completely filled with water. Her denim shorts were very tight too and she was finding it very hard to swim. She was underwater, kicking her legs, and her boots felt very heavy. With every kick of her legs, she could feel her thigh boots, filled with water, and she could feel the leather part of the tops of her boots, flapping around her thighs as she swam; her boots felt so heavy and she wondered if she was going to drown.

Emma was diving deeper under the water, looking for her friend. Her short skirt was very tight and it wasn’t too easy to swim in. And her black suede thigh boots were filled with water, she wished she had taken them off before she had dived in. Thankfully, her boots were the pull-on type, without zips, and Emma was hoping her boots would fall off if she kept swimming. She had stockings on too and she thought this would make her boots slide off easier. But her boots were still on, making it hard for her to swim, but she kept swimming underwater, searching for Claire.

Claire was still over a metre beneath the surface of the water, swimming, her thigh boots so heavy. As she tried to swim upwards, she detected that one of her boots had started to fall off, very slightly. She swam a bit more and she could feel her other boot starting to coming off just a bit. Good, she thought, hopefully her boots would fall off and she would easily be able to swim to the surface. She took her crop top off, to reveal a sports bra, and was left swimming underwater wearing her bra, shorts, and grey leather thigh boots.

Emma was swimming underwater, she could see Claire now, not far away. Emma’s boots weren’t making it easy to swim towards her friend, and her skirt was too tight. She quickly undid her skirt and peeled it off, and she removed her top too. Emma swam towards her friend, wearing black underwear and her black suede thigh boots. The tops of her thigh boots, being suede, had by now fallen down to just below her knees, revealing the tops of her opaque black stockings. As she was swimming, Emma could feel her boots tugging at her legs, wanting to come off. She kicked her legs harder and felt both of her feet start to slide out of her boots just a bit . Her thigh boots were still on, but Emma thought before too long, she would lose them.

Claire was still under the water, she still hadn’t been able to surface. Her grey leather thigh-length boots were dragging her down so much and she was exhausted. She was kicking her legs, and both her boots were slowly starting to fall off and she was hoping very shortly she would be free of them and able to easily float to the surface.

Emma reached Claire, saw she was in difficulty, and knew she had to immediately get Claire’s boots off to save her. Emma noticed that Claire’s boots were already half off her feet and legs. She grabbed the bottom of Claire’s left boot and quickly pulled it completely off and revealed her short white sock. Emma grabbed the heel of Claire’s other boot and pulled that one totally off too. Claire’s foot was bare, the sock must have come off with her boot.

Claire felt both of her boots being pulled off, and realized it must have been Emma who had saved her. Claire was then easily able to reach the surface of the water and fill her lungs with air. Claire swam to the edge of the pool, and got out wearing just her sports bra, denim shorts, and one white sock.

Emma was glad she had been able to save Claire. Emma headed towards the surface of the water, wearing just her underwear and her black suede thigh boots, which by now had half fallen off. She headed towards the surface, her boots dragging behind her as she swam, half-on, half off, dangling off her feet. As she surfaced, she felt her right boot fall totally off, and it floated to the bottom of the pool. As she swam towards the edge of the pool, Emma knew her other boot was just about to fall off. Sure enough, just before she reached the edge of the pool, she felt her one remaining boot slide totally off her foot and it too floated to the bottom of the pool. Emma climbed out of the pool, wearing just her underwear, and her opaque black stockings, which had fallen down to her knees.

She looked at Claire. “I’m so, so sorry, Claire, I only pushed you in for a joke, and it nearly cost you your life. I’ve been so stupid”.

“Yes, It was a stupid thing to do” Claire replied, “I was unprepared and my thigh boots dragged me down making it almost impossible for me to swim. But at least you managed to save me, it could have turned out a lot worse”.

Emma walked over to Claire and gave her a hug and the two girls went home.

The next day, the pool cleaner found two pair of women’s thigh boots at the bottom of the pool and had no idea how they got there. He asked Claire about it the next day when she came into work and she just shrugged her shoulders.

Later at the end of the day, Claire noticed the Pool cleaner had erected a sign “No clothes to be worn in the pool. This includes boots”.

Claire giggled and went home.
Attachments
emma.jpg
Emma's boots
emma.jpg (19.55 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
claire.jpg
Claire's boots
claire.jpg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 3407 times
chargehand

Return to Reading Room