Things do go wrong

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Things do go wrong

Postby messyalan » 07 Oct 2011, 15:56

Fiction but inspired by fact

I have enjoyed cross dressing and getting messy for years but with limitations. Although my wife knows I cross dress she doesn't want to see me so I only do it when she is out. Secondly I have never really cross dressed in public. I have worn clothes outside but never make-up and have, to my knowledge, never been seen.
I joined a truth or dare site a month or so ago and have done a few dares but then got a personal dare that I really wanted to do even though there were risks. After a couple of weeks of planning I was ready and on the day my wife went off to work and I set about my dare.
Firstly I loaded everything I needed in the car before going inside and getting ready. As we are surrounded by neighbours I cannot risk going out as a woman but this time I got close. I put on all the make-up and painted my nails before putting on a set of white undies. Bra, French knickers and suspender belt along with white stockings. I also added a silver pendant and ladies watch. Over the lingerie went a sweatshirt, jeans and trainers.
As I went out to the car I saw the fellow next door in the driveway and shouted hi but made sure I kept my head down. Already my heart was beating far more than it should have been.
I drove about five miles to the location I had selected and parked on the grass at the side of the road. I then took my bag out of the boot and headed into the thick bushes near the car where I set things up knowing I was hidden from view. I spread out some towels and placed a water container and spray bottle to hand. It was time and I took off my male clothes and put on a pale pink layered chiffon skirt and a white long sleeved silk blouse before putting on my blonde wig and giving it a brush using the mirror I had brought with me. The heels were ankle strap pink shoes to match the skirt. I had chosen the ones with straps as I didn't want to lose them. Finally it was on with a short maroon wool coat which I was unsure about using as it cost quite a lot but it wasn't the warmest of days and I wasn't wearing much!
Normally I make sure I have plenty of cover near where I am going to play but part of this challenge was to push my limits so I had a walk of about 200 hundred yards up a public footpath. I also had the video camera to take to capture the event. The walk wasn't quite as scary as it could have been as I knew it was a seldom used route. However my heart was pounding as I walked along towards my chosen spot.
I had picked a pond at the side of the path which had once been used for cattle to drink from but there hadn't been any cows here for some time. I had tried it once before but only in jeans and not too far as I had no spare clothes. I did know it had thick black smelly mud at the bottom which is why I needed the ankle straps on the heels.
I spent a little time filming myself walking up bits of the path before setting the camera up on the tripod opposite where I planned to enter. I walked round to the other side, took a good look round and very slowly walked into the water.
It was icy cold but in my current state I hardly felt it. Sure enough my feet sank into the ooze and I lifted one foot out to see the shoe was definitely not pink any more. I had made a vow that I would walk right across the pond but I stopped just short of the skirt getting wet thinking how much it had cost. A great turn on in itself. Then it was time to take another step forward and I was wondering how deep the water would get. The skirt was now under although it floated on the surface being so light. Then the coat reached the surface and another step and my panties felt the icy water.
I carried on finding it more and more difficult to walk in the ooze and the water was now up to my chest. Another step and the depth decreased so I took a couple of steps back and dipped down to cover my shoulders. Another step back and I bent down again and managed to get two handfuls of silt which stank as it came free of the water. I then smeared this right down my white blouse turning it black. Another step back and two more handfuls followed the first. I was in heaven.
I turned and to my horror there were a young couple standing watching with their dog sitting at their side. I had no idea what to say. They were smiling but I wasn't and all I could do was struggle out of the pond at the side with my camera, pick it up and walk as quickly as I could down the path to my car.
I didn't dare risk stopping to wash and change so I grabbed a bin bag from the boot, slung it on the seat, got in and drove off. Thank goodness I had left my keys under the car tyre. Now what was I going to do.
I drove about half a mile before realising I was on the main road and just as likely to be seen by other people. Even if I passed for a woman I was black from the shoulders down. I turned down a side road and drove round the block back to where I had started but as I drove past I saw the couple a little way up the path standing talking to a woman also with a dog. I think I could guess the conversation.
It was half an hour before I managed to get back and retrieve my clothes, water and towels. Even then I didn't risk changing there and I drove a couple of miles before stopping and changing behind the hedge.
Once I was home and showered I calmed down and realised it had been my greatest thrill but it didn't feel like it at the time!
messyalan

Return to Reading Room