Splosh - public performance

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Splosh - public performance

Postby mr angry » 01 Oct 2011, 13:00

This is a follow up to my first attempt, Splosh, The first time,

Here goes,

I had just had a text from Stephanie, who was away at uni asking me to come across to Durham at the weekend as she had a treat for me. with an invitation like that I didnt want to argue, not that I wanted to, and replied, saying I would be on to see her on Friday night.

I eagerly loaded my overnight bag into the car and the thoughts of messing up her pretty, innocent looking but naughty face, and voluptuous young body kept me sustained with anticipation all the way across the Pennines on the M62 and the long trek northwards on the A1 until I eventually pulled up at the hall of residence and rang the bell, she emerged, looking sploshable as ever and planted a kiss on my lips as I put my arms round her.

Inside the flat I asked

"whats this new job youve been doing then for the last 2 weeks and the treat then?"

It turned out she had replied to an advert in the students union for a volunteer to appear in a slosh scene at a travelling circus. The set up was that a pie scene was arranged and a plant in the audience was pulled in by the clowns.

"wow" I exclaimed, this was one of my all time spl;osh fantasies, and she knew!

"its not as spectacular as you'd like2 she explained

"usually just two or three pies and I wear jeans and t shirt, but, as tonight's my farewell performance and you/ve come to see me, weve changed the routine a bit"

"oh, please explain" I replied, getting turned on

"yes, the guys have said that theyre really going to town on me and I've got something to wear that I think you'll like"

It was getting time to get ready and the marquee was'nt far from the flat so Steph picked up a sports bag containing her clothes and make up and we walked off to prepare.

We were let into the changing caravan by one of the clowns who grinned at me as we closewd the door. Steph disappeared into a bathroom section to get ready while I occupied myself by flicking through Viz and an Argos catalogue, idly, 50 pages at a time.

Eventually, she emerged from the bathroom, what an eyeful!! Her lovely dark hair shone and cascaded down to her shoulders, she had gone slightly OTT on make up, blusher, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, red lipstick and gloss, long acrylic nails with squared off white tips, all over tan, perfect and golden, shaved, just perfect. She was in her underwear, all black, a push up lacy wonderbra, giving a huge cleavage, a tiny g string,. suspender belt with the suspenders adjusted to maximum length, down to the mid point of her shapely thighs, sheer black stockings and the platform 6 inch stiletto heels which I had bought her for her first messing up

My eyes were popping out of my head "you are off the scale sexy" was all I could say

" you will have to help me into my outfit, its so bloody tight" she replied with a sexy grin, handing me a navy blue suit and white blouse, Primark's best

The skirt was short, just about covering the tops of her stockings and I was struggling with the zip, easing it up a bit at a time

"what size is this?"

"a 6!" she replied

"yes, I know I am a 10"

The top 3 buttons on the blouse would'nt fasten, her 34F tits could not be squeezed ito it, so her inviting cleavage was just asking for mess to be slopped down it, the jacket wouldnt fasten at all

"how do I look?" she asked sexily, walking suggestively up and down the room,

"like a perfect slut secretary" I replied, running my hands over the straining clothes

" Doesnt matter that its too small, after all, I'm only going to wear it once are'nt I" running her tongue round her lips

"dont think it'll take much ripping will it" I answered with a grin.

A knock sounded on the door, time to take our seats on the front row and after a few minutes watching a trapeze artist, the clwns came on. They had set up the ring like a cafe, a trestle table, containing loads of pies, a couple of kids paddling pools and what looked like some sort of industrial hoover with a nozzle sticking out at one side.

shortly, one of the clowns rushed over to Steph and grabbed her hand,leading her into the ring, to wolf whistles and cheers. By now I was incredibly turned on, my lovely, clever, funny, bright, gorgeous girlfriend was about to be messily humiliated to please an audience and my cock waqs rampant inside my jeans.

Meanwhile, in the ring, Steph was sat down on a chair which just happened to have a huge pie on it, laughter broke out as the thick, creamy goo oozed out from her tight skirt, as she looked up, a huge pie was slammed into her face

Then she was stood up and another clown made a play of removing the chair, inviting her to sit down again, she did, into a barrow full of gloop, which slopped everywhere.

Another guy then helped her up, while his mate went flying, whilst carrying a bukket of goo, all of which went down her front

The audience, especially the kids, were loving it, I was more turned on than ever and hadv to think of Ann Widdecombe to avoid creaming my jeans.

I looked up to see another bucket of goo down her cleavage, as she sat down again, in another huge pie.

She then walked to the middle of the ring, near the hoover type thing. "Look at me, what have you done" clean me up"

she said to the first clown

"of course, this maching will suck up all the mess" and switched on

"oh no, its on blow" he said, with a huge grin and a roar of laughter from the audience as a powerful blast of thick creamy goo blasted out at Steph, knowking her over backwards so she went into a paddling pool, a foot deep of even more mess.

She struggled to her feet,. by now covered fro head to foot in mess, as the goo blaster once more coveredc her in even more. Eventually, she teetered over to the edge of the second pool and stood with her back to the audience, her legs slightly parted, next, another blast of mess shot up from the floor, up her skirt, between her legs, causing her to go face first into yet another foot of mess in the pool

One of the clowns then helped her out, her legs a little unsteady, as her final indignity awaited, another one was towing a trolley with a huge 3 tier cake on it, flour and water, topped with icing, she stumbled and tripped into it, head first, to a huge cheer and applkause from the audience.

I rushed outside to the hanging caravan and could see this cream covered vision approaching, I took her hand and we practically dragged each other inside, slamming the door.

I put my arms round her, running my hands over the slippery straining clothes, as she pulled at the zip on my jeans, while I undid and discarded my shirt, her tongue was down my throat as we kissed frantically, before I grabbed the sloppy mess that was the jacket and pulled, the sleeve tore with a satisfyingly loud ripping noise, and the remains were quickly discarded before I grabbed the skirt and ripped it from the hem to the waistband, I made short work of the blouse too, the buttons pinged off and it tore apart very easily, before flicking the catch on her bra, allowing her huge tits to bounce free, as she dropped to her hands and knees, taking my rock hard cock in her mouth.

I knew from delicious experience how good she was at giving oral and I took my straining cock out of her mouth, in tome to send a jet of spunk splattering into her creamy face

In no tiome, she had sucked me back into life again, and, two hours later, we had collapsed into an exhausted, creamy heap, having screwed each other to a standstill.

After showering and cleaning up the mess, we were walking back, arms round each others waists

"you are butter wouldnt melt on the outside, but underneath, one kinky, horny, bitch"

" I know" she replied with a smile, "you have two girlfriends, dont you, a classy lady and a trashy tart!"

The End

Or is it? does she deserve more messing up?

Feedback welcome
mr angry

Re: Splosh - public performance

Postby matt2matt2002 » 01 Oct 2011, 16:22

One word
FANTASTIC
:D :D
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby SimonW » 02 Oct 2011, 10:56

Great story, lots of good details.

(I worked at Durham Uni for a short time a few years ago....sadly, the Circus never visited town while I was there!)
SimonW

Postby Trouso » 17 Jun 2017, 09:07

Great concept, Mr A!

Here's to the stocking and suspenders preservation society.

And we need more machines that squirt creamy goo.

Trouso :)
Trouso

Return to Reading Room