Claire and Emma in the pool wearing leather boots

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Claire and Emma in the pool wearing leather boots

Postby chargehand » 01 Oct 2011, 01:16

Claire and Emma had enjoyed their time in the pool swimming with their rubber boots on earlier in the summer.

A few months had passed and Claire and Emma, two friends in their early 20s, were returning home from a party.

"Fancy a bit of fun?" asked Claire, "I have the keys to the swimming pool with me".

"Why not!" replied Emma.

Both girls walked to the local swimming pool, where Claire worked and they opened the door and entered.

Claire was wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a pair of brown knee-length leather boots with flat heels. Emma wore a short dress, stockings and black leather knee-length boots with high heels. Exactly the same as in the photos below.

"Same as before, we swim underwater, dive in too if you want, and we have to keep our clothes on, even the boots" said Claire.

"Ok" said Emma, "I remember last time when we swam with our rubber boots on, it wasn't easy, and eventually our boots fell off".

Both girls walked into the water, fully clothed.

First, Claire's brown boots got wet but her feet stayed dry. Then as she walked in deeper, just before the water got up to her knees, the water went over the tops of her boots and she felt the water rush in and go down inside them.

Emma entered next with her high-heeled boots. As soon as she entered, the water started seeping through the zips on her boots and her feet slowly started to get wet. Then she walked in deeper, so the water was up to her knees, and then her boots were totally flooded.

Both girls walked in deeper, up to their waists.

Claire's jeans were now totally soaking wet, and clinging tightly to her legs. With every step she took, deeper into the water, she could feel the water sploshing around inside her boots.

Emma was up to her waist in the water, and her very short dress floated up onto the surface of the water, and so as viewed from under the water, it would appear she had no skirt on, just stockings and boots.

"Let's swim, if we can" said Claire, "My jeans are so tight, not sure if it's going to be easy".

"Ok" replied Emma "I should find it easier with a dress on, but remember we both have knee-high boots on".

Claire started swimming first. Her jeans were very tight and with every kick of her legs she could feel her brown knee-length boots on her legs, the water moving around inside them, making it harder to swim. She was wondering if they would stay on, or with all the movement of her legs, she was wondering if they fall off. They were the pull-on type with no zips.

Emma started swimming next. Her short dress made it easier to swim than Claire with her jeans. Her black high-heeled knee-high boots were full of water and with every kick of her legs, she could feel them on her legs, dragging through the water, the leather soaking wet.

After swimming close to the surface of the water for 30 seconds, both girls stopped swimming.

"You able to swim ok?" asked Claire.

"Not too bad, my dress was easy to swim in, but it felt strange swimming with my boots on" replied Emma.

Claire said: "My jeans are so tight now they're soaked, and my boots didn't make it easier. Let's dive under the water and do some underwater swimming. I'm not sure if my boots will be able to stay on though, they aren't very tight. Last week I went to bed drunk, fully clothed including these boots, and when I woke in the morning, one of my boots was half hanging off, and the other one I found at the bottom of the bed!"

"My boots are fastened with zips, they won't come off" replied Emma.

Claire took her t-shirt off to reveal a bra and then she dived beneath the water wearing her bra, jeans, and brown boots. She reached the bottom of the pool and started swimming. With every kick of her legs, she could feel her knee-high boots starting to fall off slightly. It was the water in them and the movement of her legs, and each time she kicked her legs, she could feel each boot ever so slowly starting to come off. She kept swimming, all the time her boots very slowly starting to fall off. Claire wondered how long they would stay on.

Emma dived beneath the water wearing her short dress and black knee-high boots with their high heels. She reached the bottom of the pool and started swimming. As she swam, Emma was wondering if her boots would stay on, but she felt sure they would. They had zips and were tighter than Claire's. Suddenly, as she swam, Emma felt the buttons on the side of her short dress pop open. Then, as she swam underwater, she felt her dress fall down off her body, down her legs, over her boots, and come totally off. Claire was left swimming in just her underwear, stockings, and black knee-length boots. She felt one of her stockings start to fall down.

Claire was still swimming underwater. Her boots kept slowly falling off as she swam. Her jeans were very tight, and the more she swam, the further her boots were sliding down her legs and off her feet. Now she had swam for almost a minute, the boots were halfway off, and Claire knew very shortly her boots would fall totally off, but she kept swimming.

Emma was still swimming with just her underwear, stockings, and boots on. She couldn't hold her breath as long as Claire, so she surfaced and got out of the pool. The tops of one of her stockings had fallen down to her knee, but her boots had stayed on. As she walked, she noticed the tops of her boots, originally up to her knees, had fallen down to her ankles. She pulled them back up and also pulled her stocking back up and walked onto the diving board at the deep end. Wearing her underwear, stockings, and black knee-high boots, Emma dived into the deep end of pool head first and as she was about to hit the water, she wondered if her boots would still be on by the time she reached the bottom of the pool, she really didn't want them to come off.

Claire was still swimming underwater wearing her bra, jeans, and her brown knee-high boots, which by now had fallen almost totally off. With a kick of her leg, Claire felt her left boot fall totally off, and fall to the bottom of the pool, revealing her white sock. She was left with just one boot on, barely, but within a few seconds, she felt her other boot fall totally off, and that too sank to the bottom of the pool. Once both boots were off, it was much easier for her to swim. Claire surfaced without her boots on, took a deep breath, and swam to the bottom of the pool and retrieved her lost boots.

Emma hit the surface of the water head first with great force, having dived in wearing her underwear, stockings and black knee-high boots. But as her legs hit the water, Emma felt the zip on her left boot suddenly burst open, and immediately her boot very quickly fell off. As her body made its way towards the bottom of the pool at speed, Emma could feel the force of the water tugging at her other boot. She didn't want her other boot to fall off, the zip hadn't broke, but the speed she was travelling at was very great, and just before she hit the bottom of the pool, Emma felt her right boot quickly slide down her leg, fall off her foot, and very quickly it had fallen off and floated to the top of the pool to join her other boot. Emma surfaced ten seconds later with both her boots off and both her stockings fallen down to her knees.

Both girls got out of the pool carrying their ruined boots. They looked at each others' boots.

Claire said "My boots were looser than yours, and shortly after I started swimming underwater, they started to fall off. For almost a minute, they slowly fell further down my legs and off my feet and before too long I had lost both of them".

Emma replied "Well, my dress fell off but my boots easily stayed on whilst swimming. But when I dived in at the deep end, both of my boots quickly fell off. The zip broke on one and then it easily came off, and the other one fell off before I had reached the bottom".

Both girls laughed and the walked into the changing rooms both carrying their waterlogged boots.
Attachments
emma.jpg
What Emma wore
emma.jpg (7.86 KiB) Viewed 3106 times
claire.jpg
What Claire wore
claire.jpg (13.08 KiB) Viewed 3336 times
chargehand

Return to Reading Room