The Block - Day 2

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Block - Day 2

Postby Grey » 09 Sep 2011, 21:34

Erin stewed silently inside her head as she lay on her back, naked except for a g-string in an attempt to minimize her tan lines. Her lightly bronzed skin glistened from sunscreen in the sunlight and her breasts were slicked with sweat as she tried to relax. She wasn’t sure which bothered her more, losing to Miss prim and proper or the fact she kind of enjoyed the whole experience, remembering back to a comedy sketch in school where she was pied and messed during an end of year ‘quiz’. Still, she wasn’t going to dwell on the past, she needed a way of getting back at Tiffany, and in a way that in no uncertain terms meant she had won and this whole stupid thing could be over with.

Sitting up with a start she realized what she needed to do, and bounded inside not realizing that from upstairs in her house Tiffany was watching her run inside. She was bright and not hearing a phone she assumed that she needed to brace herself for the oh so childish round 2 she had been dreading as she had spent the night getting knots of dough out of her hair. Walking down into her kitchen she tried to figure out the best ammo that she needed.

Yawning and stretching as he opened the door to get his mail, Alex’s eyes went wide as he saw Erin carefully making her way across the lawn with a pair of pies, one in each hand. She had obviously just thrown a tee on because he could see her breasts clearly, even from this side of the street, and the g-string certainly wasn’t leaving much to the imagination either. He couldn’t take his eyes off her lean, muscular legs or her breasts as she walked across the lawn and awkwardly rang the doorbell with her elbow as she got to Tiffany’s front door.

Tiffany cautiously opened the hall closet door, making sure her ‘ammo’ was hidden from view, messed up her hair to make it look like she just got up and opened the door in her pyjama bottoms and spaghetti strapped tee, holding her bowl of oatmeal and feigning her best surprised look. “Oh hi Erin.” Looking down she saw Erin holding a couple of pies and raised an eyebrow in surprised.

“Hi Tiff, listen about yesterday…” Erin said with as pleasant a smile as she could force on her face.

“Oh it was nothing, I can’t believe we got carried away like that.” Tiffany said, trying not to sneer and be the bitch she wanted to be.

“Yeah, I was wayyyy out of line there and wanted to apologize. Here, a couple of those Mississippi Mud Pies you like of mine. You know I don’t just give them to anyone.”, she added, still trying to play submissive.

“That’s kind of you, but I don’t know if I have enough room in the fridge for them, let me check.”, she said, starting to turn.

“Oh don’t worry about it, let me help. I insist!”, Erin said as she pied Tiffany in the face as she was starting to turn away. Tiffany yelped as the cold cream, and gooey chocolate cream cheese engulfed her face. The force of the impact sent some cream into the hall but most of it went over her hair and onto her arm and chest. She couldn’t see and the smell of chocolate was overpowering as the oily mess slid on her skin. Bringing her free hand up to her face she was met with the feeling of her pyjama bottoms being pulled down and the second pie being rammed up against her bare crotch, the strangled moan, scream and grunt escaped her throat as the pie tin was ground in. As it sunk in that she hadn’t been wearing any panties this morning, she screamed. This time she screamed and reflexively flicked the bowl of oatmeal at Erin, splattering her as the felt the goo sticking to her thighs and pussy.

Erin was shocked as she saw that Tiffany had gone commando under her pj’s but the noises out of Tiffany were worth it as she ground in the thick, gooey pie. The splash of oatmeal in milk that caught her shoulder and cheek was also worth it, even if she did find the motion of rubbing the pie between Tiffany’s legs a bit hard to stop doing for some reason. Laughing, she said “Maybe David will eat you out now that you have something worth that fat bastard’s attention!” as she turned to run.

Tiffany’s heart was pounding in her ears and she was just stunned into silence as the bowl dropped to the mat on the hallway carpet. Fighting all of the contradictory urges going through her head, she saw Erin turning to run. Turning she picked up the bucket she had stashed in the hall closet and ran out of the door, Erin’s eyes going wide when she saw the bucket.

“Shit!”, she yelped, getting ready to run but Tiffany, despite the handicap of the mess and the pj bottoms half way down her thighs was quick to the draw and flicked the bucket, sending a gallon pail’s worth of creamed corn, baked beans, coleslaw and tomato soup into Erin’s face, over her shirt and washing down over her as she was backing down the front step. “You miserable bitch!” Erin screamed as Tiffany rushed out of the door and shoved her.

“What’s the matter skank! Can dish it but can’t take it? Or upset I didn’t let you have a taste of this?”, she asked as she pointed to her crotch as they moved onto the lawn.

“Shut the fuck up!” Erin bit back, her white top stained beyond all recognition and clinging to her tits in the morning sun. The assorted messes oozed over her body like worms and she shuddered, but the slop hid her blushing as she shoved Tiffany over on the grass. “Hey maybe you can give the neighbourhood a show!”, she said as she yanked the bottoms off and threw them into the middle of the road.

Sitting there, in just her top and pie now, Tiffany seethed. “Yeah, they’re tired of you parading your aging ass and sagging tits around here like you’re the neighbourhood fuck toy!” She said as she stood.

“Yeah well at least I’ve had something in there that doesn’t need batteries in the last decade.”

“Oh yeah? Maybe you should fix that!”, she said lunging forward and grabbing Erin’s short, messy hair and, having caught her off guard shoved Erin’s face between her legs. “Come on, eat your pie!”, she said bouncing her crotch against Erin’s sloppy face as if she was humping it.

“Nevermind, you’re not my type.”, she spat out, and then spat on Erin before walking back into her house.

Erin stayed there on the lawn between their houses in stunned disbelief. The spit and the gooey pie sticking to her face over the other messes, her head aching where she was roughly grabbed by the hair before standing up, still kind of numb, tingly and confused as she walked back to her house, leaving a trail of slop behind her across the grass.

Alex was breathless as he watched the goings on from across the street, to wake up, look out the window and see…that. He was pretty sure that if either of them had seen him he would have cum right then and there in his boxers. His mind was circling around the images of Erin between Tiffany’s legs and pretty quickly he realized that he had some laundry to do as he closed the blinds and tried to pull himself together for the day ahead.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Re: The Block - Day 2

Postby pieclown » 28 Sep 2011, 13:08

Nice couple of days here, Thank you for sharing
pie pie 4 now
pieclown

Re: The Block - Day 2

Postby Gunger » 15 Apr 2012, 00:04

Great story :D
Gunger

Return to Reading Room