The Ultimate Obstacle Course - Part 3

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Ultimate Obstacle Course - Part 3

Postby CustardPie » 06 Aug 2011, 11:19

Tracy and Sue left the room and pushed into the next. Before them was a huge, hanger like area on the floor was what looked like a giant board game there was only the woman wearing a wetsuit and themselves left now. She turned around and faced Tracy and Sue.

"Okay, I am Michelle , I want you to know that I came here to win. I will not let anyone stand in my way!" She snarled. "I have tried this every year since it started and this is the furthest I have got so I will win."

"Right..." Sue smiled. "Okay, I am, Sue a closet wammer and I am doing this because getting messy turns me on. This is Tracy, I have dragged her along but I sort of think that she is getting into getting messy."

Tracy frowned. "Is that true?"

"What that I think that you are getting into being messy?"

"No that you are just doing this to get messy because it turns you on?" She snarled.

"Yes... Sorry... I did sort of lie to you..."

Tracy snapped. "Right, you are on your own! This is each woman for her own and you are both going down." She snarled and stepped onto the square marked start. There were two huge dice which she threw. "Okay four." She stepped forward. "One, two, three, four." She looked down at the floor. "Bakery square. What the hell does that mean..." There was a sudden 'whomp' sound as two giant pies slapped up from both sides of Tracy, she was totally engulfed.

"Wow!" Sue gasped. Then she watched as a pair of hands pushed through the crust of one of the pies followed by Tracy. She stepped through the crust as a custard and cream mummy. She cleared her eyes.

"Don't say a word..." Tracy snarled.

Michelle grabbed the dice and threw them. "Double six." She walked forward twelve spaces and stopped on a square. "Dunk tank..." She smiled. "Oh no you don't." She leapt back as the floor opened. "That got me in year two, but not this time." She laughed.

Sue threw the dice. "Six". She walked to square six, Tracy ignored her as she passed. "Jam Packed. - Oh..." There was a click and a pile of sticky Jam hit Sue from above. She felt it slip into her lycra costume and could not resist sliding her hand into her shorts to ensure that they were suitably filled with the sticky mess. She gasped.

"Stop enjoying yourself." Tracy flung a handful of cream at Sue. She grabbed the dice and threw a seven. She stepped on until she was on another square. "Wheel of fortune?" She looked up as she heard a clicking, there was a spinning wheel, as it slowed she saw titles such as mud, plaster, pudding... It slowed. "Cement... Tar... Please no..." The wheel clicked onto pudding. "Thank goodness." She was cut short as a huge bowl was dropped over her, there was a mechanical noise before after a few seconds it was lifted again. Tracy was set in a giant jelly. She looked panicky and did not seem to be able to fight her way out. The only hole was a small one above her head that allowed her to breath.

Michelle grabbed the dice and threw an eight. She walked on. "Pat a cake..." She frowned as a huge cake tin opened up below her, she slipped into the tin which was filled with thick batter. The cake tin started to move towards a low heat oven, but MIchelle grabbed the edge of the tin and forced herself out dragging herself onto the board again. "No... Too bad."​

Sue stepped towards the jelly. "Okay Tracy, well you are trapped now." She frowned. "Sorry for lying to you." She paused. "I don't think I could do this without you." Sue started digging through the jelly. "And if that bitch can cheat..." Eventually she had dug Tracy's head free.

"Okay... I am cross with you. I just wish you had told me what you really wanted."

"Look it is a bit embarrassing telling you that I enjoy getting messy."

"Oh shut up!" Tracy forced her hand free from the jelly. "I think I am just jealous that you are getting all the best mess." She smiled. "We started as a team and we will get messy as a team!"

"Wow, thanks Tracy." She leaned forward and kissed her deeply. "Oh sorry... That was a bit forward of me..." Tracy smiled, forcing her other hand free and grabbing Sue, dragging her into the melting jelly. They embraced.

"Oh please, get a fricking room." Michelle sneered. "Can we get this done. You know the bit where I kick your asses and win the money." She threw the dice. "Your forfeit a turn." She walked on to her next square. "Fairground goodies? Hey this is a new one." Michelle glanced around, there was a sudden spinning around her. Sue and Tracy watched as she was enclosed in layer upon layer of candy floss. Soon she was covered from shoulders to toes in a foot deep layer of pink candy floss. "No...!" She screamed. "I cannot lose here!"

"No..." Sue smiled. "I don't think you can." She grabbed the dice. "Four." Tracy and Sue dragged Michelle four squares. "Oh, cowboy punishment..." They stepped back as Michelle was suddenly covered with a thick black liquid. Her pink coating was engulfed with the heavy ooze. She spluttered and gasped. "I am guessing that is Tar and so there must be..." There was a sudden flurry of white feathers which kept falling until there was just a pile of them before the two women. There was a cough and a flurry of feathers.

"Is she okay?" Tracy frowned.

"I will kill you both." Michelle snarled beneath the tar.

"She is fine..." Sue laughed. "Cheater's never win..."

"And neither with you..."

"Oh don't be such a sore loser..." Sue paused. "Anyway, you had a wetsuit on... That tar will only have got to your head... Sorry about your hair. But, you are missing out on your prize." Sue reached up and grabbed the hose the tar had come out of.

"What are you doing you bitch."

"Oh you will see." Sue pulled the hose until it was free and pulled at the rubber suit at Michelle's neck. She pushed the hose into the suit.

"No... Please no..." Michelle begged. "No..." Her voice was masked by the sound of a pump starting. She gasped as the tar started to flow again, her suit starting to fill with the thick warm liquid."

"Now you have a proper coating of tar..."

"You bitch..." Michelle's eyes burned hatred.

Sue leant in close to Michelle's head, whispering. "Until next year?"

"You try and stop me..." Michelle smiled beneath the tar. "I will admit you got me good this time. But I will beat you next time."

"Nah... Dream on 'Chelle."

"Throw a six to win..." Tracy smiled. "We are so close."

"Ah, you think so do you?" Sue laughed. "You'll see..."

... To be continued...

CustardPie

Return to Reading Room