The Ultimate Obstacle Course - Part 2

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Ultimate Obstacle Course - Part 2

Postby CustardPie » 06 Aug 2011, 10:46

Authors Note: I realise that many people do not enjoy manure in their stories, so I have split this next part off as an individual section. If you don't want to get mucky just skip on to the next section.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tracy and Sue left the cyclists crying out for help as they were glued solidly in the last room. Pushing through the next door they found themselves in a room with a huge inflatable inside. It was called a bungee run according to the sign printed on it and had two long lanes like bowling lanes lined with inflatable walls and floors. In each lane there was a harness attached to a long elasticated bungee line. One of the lanes was already occupied by the last horse rider.

"Hi there..." She called out from the lane. Sue walked over. "Hi... I'm Hilary." She smiled. "I guess it is just polite to know who you are competing against."

"Hi, I'm Sue." She smiled. "You survived better than your mates."

"Yeah..." She laughed. "They were all a bit keen to put themselves forward for things... However I have no choice now!"

Sue looked down at the harness Hilary was wearing, it went round her waist and legs and was attached to the thick elastic rope with a heavy padlock. "You coming in?" Hilary nodded towards the second lane.

Sue smiled and clambered over the inflatable wall, struggling to get along the overinflated floor. She grabbed the harness and slipped it over her waist.

"Wait!" Tracy cried out. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Sue smiled. "Oh yes... I love bouncy castles!" She grabbed the bungee rope and clipped it to her harness with the padlock. "So what do we do?"

"I am not sure." Hilary shrieked as the bungee was suddenly pulled from behind her and she was dragged down the lane. Sue started laughing until her cord did the same and she bounced onto her bottom and was dragged along.

"Oh!" Sue pointed to the end of the lane where they had been standing. There were a number of pipes attached to the rubber wall with the sign 'You will need these' painted above it. "Well, I think I see what we need to do..." She glanced behind her, there was a pipe sticking out of the wall high up at the other end of the lane.

Sue ran as hard as she could to grab the pipes on the wall. She was almost able to grab for them when the bungee snapped her back. She cried out as she was flung to the back of the lane, she landed with a splash into a pool of thick mess. "Yuk... This is all food slops, mashed potato, cold gravy and what looks like custard!"

"Tasty!" Tracy sniggered. "Oh and you look great..." She pointed to Sue who was coated in a layer of gooey potato and gravy.

"Just you wait..." Sue snarled.

Hilary ran for the wall, she struggled against the bungee and managed to grab a piece of pipe before being whipped back into her pool. She landed heavily into the pool which contained thick cake batter. She struggled to her feet coated with a thick layer of batter.

"Hey that is not fair... How come you got cake batter and I got..." She was cut short as a deluge of batter emerged from the ceiling and covered Sue. "Aggh..." It hit her hard and knocked her onto the inflatable floor.

Hilary laughed loudly before screwing the piece of pipe onto the outlet. "Sorry loser...!"

Sue growled and ran as hard as she could, stretching out both arms she grabbed two pieces of pipe before being flung into the food pit again. She emerged looking like a swamp beast but laughed as she waved the two pipes at Hilary. "Ha! Beat that pony girl" She screwed her pipes onto the outlet.

Hilary shook her head and ran hard, she reached out but her boots slipped on drops of batter. She fell face first to the floor and was dragged back into the pit where she dissapeared beneath the surface. When she eventually emerged she was a cake batter blob. She stood up wiping the batter from her face. There was as a click and a rush of mashed potato and gravy hit her. "Ow... This can't get much worse!"

"Be careful what you wish for Hilary!" Sue ran hard towards the wall, she could feel the pipe with her finger tips and just grabbed it as she was pulled back into the pit. Hilary was laughing as she slithered from the thick mess.

"Oh dear..." She laughed.

"Oh dear for you..." Sue pulled the pipe from the mess. She leapt up and attached it to the other two she had. This created a run from the outlet into Hilary's lane. As she attached the pipe a chain fell with a small brass key attached. Sue grabbed the key and, after clearing the gunge from her harness, unlocked the padlock. "Oh I seem to be free and you are not..."

"Okay... The best woman won!" Hilary smiled. "At least I am not too messy." She stopped before turning towards the pipe which Sue had just fitted. There was a rush of air before a sudden rush of brown, thick liquid. She screamed before vanishing beneath the evil smelling torrent. Sue leaned over the wall and grabbed the waistband of her jodhpurs pulling her to her feet. She was shuddering and covered in a thick coating of slurry. The smell was overpowering as the flow continued. Sue watched in horror as the lane filled up until it had become a slurry swimming pool, the only break in the surface was Hilary's muck covered head.

"Oh shit!" Tracy looked repulsed.

"Very true..." Sue clambered back over the wall and out of the lane. "Now I think we had better leave before that slurry pit overflows!"

... To be continued...
CustardPie

Return to Reading Room