Miss McKenzie and the Mess

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Miss McKenzie and the Mess

Postby Slapstickman » 18 Jun 2011, 18:38

Hello All. Been a while since I put metaphorical pen to paper, so here's the my latest story. Hope you enjoy it and feedback is very welcome as always, Matt

I had two A-Level drama teachers when I was at school. One, Mrs Harris, was an enthusiastic middle aged hippy who wore long, colourful flowing skirts. The other, Miss McKenzie, was newly qualified – in her first posting – and was a different proposition entirely. She was tall, pretty and blonde with lovely blue eyes and a great figure (long legs, 36D boobs and a sexy bum). She must’ve inspired thousands of student fantasies in her time.

I found her likable enough, but part of the way through my year in her class, she turned a little cool and wasn’t quite so tactile and sparky around me as she was some of the others in our small advanced class. I was surprised then when I was visiting family and was approached in the local supermarket by a stunning blonde a few years my senior.

“Matthew” the blonde smiled “Matthew Black”. It took me a few seconds to realise who this beautiful woman was.

“Miss McKenzie” I smiled “how are you?”

“It’s Mrs Swift now” she corrected “but you can call me Jo. You’ve not been my student for over 15 years now, Matt”.

“You’ve barely aged” I said. Although she was no longer my 23 year old teacher, she looked remarkably fit and certainly not in her late 30’s. Her blonde hair was styled expensively and she obviously kept herself in shape. She was wearing a stylish and sexy summer dress that showed off her figure.

“Congratulations on your marriage” I said, somewhat clumsily, trying to keep the conversation going.

“Thanks, but I got divorced about 18 months ago” she giggled.

“Ah, sorry to hear that”

“No problem at all” she said, reassuringly “so how about you? Are you married yet? Seeing someone?”

We spent the next 15 minutes catching up in the aisles of the supermarket before she said.

“Why don’t we properly catch up this weekend? Are you doing anything on Saturday night?”

I hadn’t any firm plans.

“Come over to my place for a few drinks” she said “it’ll be great to hang out with you a bit more”. It was certainly the best offer I’d had for this weekend, so we agreed I’d go round for 7.30 and she kissed me on the cheek as we said goodbye.

Saturday evening eventually came round and I dressed to impress before jumping in a taxi to Jo’s house, which was about 6 miles south of my parent’s place, on the outskirts of a small village. Jo met me in an elegant black dress that was just revealing enough to demonstrate she might be interested in more than a chat. She kissed me on the cheek again and I gave her the bottle of wine I’d bought.

“Thank you” she smiled widely. She still had a lovely smile.

Jo opened the wine and took me on a quick tour of her house in the large back garden was an impressive looking outbuilding.

“That’s my studio” she explained, proudly “I’ve cut back on formal school teaching a bit now and do quite a lot of freelance dance and drama lessons instead, with keener and more focused kids and some adults. It’s great fun and I hope to do it full time eventually”.

“That’s great” I smiled

“I’ll show you around the studio later, you’ll be impressed” she assured me.

We sat in the garden having a drink and chatting. Not only reminiscing about the ‘old days’ but also talking a lot about our lives now and all kinds of topics - from art to music to sport.

As time went on though, I could tell Miss McKenzie was trying to change the subject, as though she wanted to bring something specific to the fore.

“Do you remember losing something in your last year” she asked innocently.

“My virginity” I quipped.

“Ha ha” Jo laughed semi ironically “anything else?”

It suddenly dawned on me what she meant and I could feel myself glowing bright red. I’d been into town one lunchtime with some of the lads and they decided to go into an adult store. We were just messing about really, until I spotted my first ‘Splosh’ magazine. I was so excited and managed to ditch the rest of the lads making a purchase and sliding the contraband into my carrier bag (from the town’s coolest independent record store, which was the regulation school bag at the time). I guarded it so carefully at first, but when I got to Drama class I got caught up in the lesson and forgot about it completely. It was only on my way to the school bus at the end of the day that I noticed my ‘Splosh’ was missing. I panicked and re-traced my steps but despite looking for over an hour I couldn’t find it anywhere. Eventually I had no option but to admit defeat and go home.

I was on edge for the next two weeks wondering what was going to happen. Had another student found or stolen it and was I about to be humiliated, the whole school finding out about my fetish? Had a teacher confiscated it and was I about to be subject to detentions and an excruciating lecture, maybe a phone call to my parents? Time passed by though and nothing happened. Eventually it became clear that I’d somehow got away with it. I was hugely relieved. I never did find out what happened to the magazine and bought a video of ‘Sammy Jane on the Job’ from HMV instead. I had a feeling I might be about to discover what had happened.

“A certain magazine fell out of your bag as you left my class” Jo explained “I called you back as soon as I saw it fall, but you were talking to Amy or Kelly and you didn’t hear me. Then I got a closer look at the magazine and I was shocked. Don’t forget I was only just 23 years old and a bit innocent. I turned bright red and stashed it in my bag, fully intending to read you the riot act the next time I saw you. I was still pretty much a student feminist to be honest and full of righteous anger. I had my lecture all planned out”

“So, what happened?” I asked

“I lost my nerve at first, I suppose” Jo admitted “it would have been a very embarrassing conversation for both of us and you were such a sweet and sensitive kid. The longer I left it, the more I started to thumb through the pages, curious at first and then I started feeling horny when I read it. I’d had a couple of food fights at Uni, I suppose and they’d always been fun and exciting and I’d always felt a little naughty, but I didn’t give it much thought. Anyway, I kept your magazine and I started to masturbate over it, imagining it was me under all those pies. I’d just broken up with my boyfriend from Uni and I wasn’t seeing anyone at the time, so I guess I was a little sexually frustrated as well. My flatmate at the time always stayed over at her boyfriends on Wednesday night, so one Wednesday I stopped off at the Supermarket on my way home and bought half a dozen paper plates, 4 cartons of custard and some whipping cream. I made my first custard pies”

I was completely gob smacked by Jo’s confession. I could barely speak as she continued.

“God, I can’t believe I’m telling you this” she continued “I got changed into an older blouse and skirt and took my pies into the bathroom with me. Do you remember I used to take a couple of PE classes?”

“Yeah I remember that” I replied

“Well soon after I found your mag, I was doing a sweep of the changing rooms before my class. I always did it, to make sure everything was ok. I called out before I entered the boy’s showers and there was no reply, so I walked in. And there you were, stark naked in the showers. You obviously hadn’t heard me call and you had your back to me, so you didn’t notice I was there. You had a really cute bum and although I knew I should have left the room straight away, I couldn’t take my eyes off your naked body. It suddenly hit me what I was doing and I ran out of the room before you saw me, but I had a bit of a thing for you for quite some time after that”

“Wow” I gasped

“Anyway, I was in the bathroom in my blouse and skirt, with all the pies. This is why I should never have more than a couple of glasses of wine, I say way too much. So I picked up a pie and pretended it was you holding it”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; my eyes were wide with excitement wondering what was coming next.

“I said out loud ‘Matthew, put that pie down, seeing you in the shower was an accident I left as soon as I could, I certainly didn’t stand and gawp at you and then go and masturbate in the staff toilets afterwards. What do you mean get naked for you or you’ll throw that pie at me? I’m your teacher I will do no such thing, now put the pie down or I’ll give you a spanking. No, that’s not supposed to be an incentive, don’t you dare’ Then I pied myself in the face, pretending it was you. I felt so horny as the custard dripped from my face, into my cleavage and over my white blouse. I wiped my eyes and picked up another pie ‘How dare you’ I gasped ‘you can’t treat me like this’”

My jaw nearly hit the floor as Jo continued her story.

“I imagined you coming towards me with another pie. This time I smooshed it down on my head, smearing it all round and slathering my hair in the slop. ‘Oh my god’ I squealed, pretending you were there with me ‘my hair, it’s covered, you are in so much trouble now’. I grabbed the 3rd pie ‘Matthew, stop it. You’ve had your fun. I only glanced at your bare bottom for a minute or so, I don’t deserve this. No, not over my blouse’ I smeared the pie over the white blouse. I wasn’t wearing a bra and the cold pie filling soon soaked through the thin material. My nipples were so hard, I thought they might burst through the material. It felt so good, though, as the blouse stuck to my skin and I smeared the pie further down, over my stomach and down the front of my skirt, over my legs, letting it fall at my bare feet”

I was totally caught up in the story now, hoping for more detail of Miss McKenzie’s messy adventure. I was not disappointed.

“’Look at my blouse’ I screamed, my breasts now clearly visible under the sticky fabric. ‘I warned you Matthew, now bend over’ I ordered you and in my mind you bent over in front of me. ‘Pull down your trousers and underwear, this is going to be a proper spanking’ I said and you did as I asked and bent over in front of me, your bare bottom out. ‘This is the least you deserve’ I scowled and went through the motions of spanking your bum, remembering how cute it looked in the shower. ‘Let that be a lesson to you’ I warned, with a primness that belied how I looked; custard pie dripping from me. ‘This blouse is unbearable’ I announced ‘covered in custard like this’. I slowly took off my blouse and dropped it in the bath, before picking up another pie. I imagined you’d turned round, your trousers still round your ankles. You had a huge erection”. I had a huge erection right there, but I didn’t want to interrupt Jo’s flow.

“’Pull your trousers up this minute young man, you can’t walk around with your willy out for all to see. What do you think you’re doing with that pie, don’t you dare, Matthew, noooo’ I slapped the pie over my bare boobs, smearing the filling over them until they were dripping. I let the pie plate fall to the floor, sliding down my exposed stomach and over the front of my skirt and legs again. I was getting really excited at this point, the pie felt so good smeared over my breasts and you could have hung a coat on my nipples. ‘Ok, if that’s how you want to play it bend over again’ I said. ‘What do you mean you bend over?’ Grabbing the penultimate pie I bent myself over the sink, pretending you’d forced me. I flicked up my skirt. I wasn’t wearing any knickers so I slapped the pie as hard as I could over my bare bottom. I squealed as the custard exploded over my buttocks. I imagined you smearing the plate over me. The cold slop dribbled down the back of my thighs and felt amazing on my bottom. I dropped my skirt into the bath with my blouse and pushed the final pie into my crotch, rubbing it into my pussy”.

“Holy shit” I gasped.

“I then slid into the bath” Jo continued “and shut my eyes. ‘OK it’s your turn now’ I said, imagining stripping you naked, covering your entire body in pies; over your chest, in your face, slapped over your erect cock and smeared over your bum. There I was, stark naked in the bath, covered in custard and wanking myself silly over one of my students. Not my finest hour, perhaps, but I’ve rarely had a better time on my own and I came like a train. I had a couple of similar sessions, but I felt so guilty about obsessing like this over a schoolboy. I know you weren’t really a boy as such, you were 18½ and I was barely 23, but it wasn’t right. So I took a lot of cold showers, stayed away from all slapstick and kept my distance from you. It worked for your last few months of school. You’d started seeing Amy by then, so that made it easier – although I was a bit jealous. A couple of months after you left, I did think about getting in touch, but I met a new bloke and that sort of put paid to it – all for the best, I thought. Wow! I don’t believe I just told you all that”

“Me neither” I replied “but I’m so glad you did, although I think I’m going to have an erection for about a month”. Jo giggled coyly.

“How about you?” she asked “did you ever have any messy fantasies about me”

“No, not really” I said, with an embarrassed, sorrowful expression. Jo’s face dropped. She looked shamed and mortified. I couldn’t keep the deception up much longer.

“Well, apart from the one where you gave me a private lesson about the art of messy slapstick and clowning” I grinned. Jo’s smile returned.

“Oh, I did, did I?”

“And then there was the one where you asked me for help decorating the drama studio, that got really messy” I continued “then there was the one where I coached you at rugby. Your kit fell off, if I remember correctly, and we ended up rolling around naked in the mud. Jo was laughing now.

“And of course, there was the one in which you stood in for the domestic science teacher and taught me how to make trifle”

“Trifle?” Jo smiled “how much made it into the bowl as opposed to down my cleavage?”

“Not much” I admitted “then there was the one with the pillory”

“Pillory! Oh my god!” Jo exclaimed excitedly.

“Then there was the one with the industrial sized vat of baked beans and the one where you car got stuck in the mud and then the time we gave each other pie spankings……”

“Wow!” Jo giggled “you were busy”. I blushed slightly. “Come on, let’s have another drink”. Jo disappeared for a couple of minutes before returning with a couple of beers.

“So” she asked “are you still into sploshing?”

“Yes” I replied “more than ever. You?”

“God yes” Jo answered, enthusiastically “Come on, I’ll show you my studio now”

I followed her to the outbuilding, through the back entrance. There was a corridor; on one side of the corridor was an office and on the other side Jo opened the door to a communal shower and changing area, which had a bench to change at and 3 showers, one of which had a shelf allowing you to sit under it.

“Very nice” I said

There was another door to the shower room that must have led to the main studio, but Jo didn’t appear to want to show me the main studio at this time. Instead we walked outside again and round to the front of the building. Jo opened the front doors and we walked into a small reception area.

“Now I’ll show you the main studio” she beamed, opening some double doors inwards. The main studio was quite big and tastefully decorated, but that wasn’t what I noticed. Tables lined both side walls and they were filled with custard pies. The pies were pretty large and consisted of a mixture of crust and flan bases. They were also highly decorative, topped carefully with whipped cream. I was speechless and not for the first time this evening. Jo looked at me nervously trying to gauge my reaction. Eventually I was able to speak.

“Someone appears to have left 4 dozen custard pies in your studio” I said as calmly as I could manage.

“Yes” Jo replied “what should we do with them?”

“Well, I don’t think we’ll be able to eat that many” I mused “and they’re going to go off if we don’t get rid of them this evening”.

“True” Jo agreed

“We should probably chuck ‘em”

“Chuck them, that’s a great idea” Jo grinned widely “let’s do some improvisation”. Jo had arranged a selection of costumes on a rail that was resting against the back wall of the studio.

“Am I going to get a Miss McKenzie master class?” I asked.

“Yes, you’re going to get it big time” she giggled “Lets choose something to wear”. We walked over to the collection of clothes and costumes.

“I’ve always wanted to be a naughty nurse” Jo confessed, picking up a sexy nurses’ uniform.

“Wow!” I gasped, eyeing the costume Jo had selected and imagining how it would look on her amazing body. “So what should I wear? Should I be a doctor, a hospital manager, a patient?”

“I think it would be sexier if you were a patient” Jo answered “that way I can really give you some treatment”.

“That sounds interesting” I grinned “what should I wear?” Jo’s eyes wandered to some stripy red, cotton pyjamas.

“That’s sexy?” I asked, unconvinced

“It will be” she said with a wicked grin “come on, let’s go and change. I’ll use the office, you can use the changing room”

“Sure” I replied and headed over to the changing room. I stripped naked, folding my clothes neatly on the bench and slipped on the pyjamas. They were a good fit. I walked back into the studio wearing just the matching top and bottoms. After what seemed like ages, but was in reality only a few minutes, Jo appeared in the studio doorway.

Again I was lost for words. She looked stunning. She was wearing a sexy satin white nurses costume with red trim. The dress was buttoned from the front with 6 red buttons. Jo had left the first button undone, which revealed plenty of cleavage; it was short too and only just covered the very top of her thighs. There were supports attached to the bottom of the dress and these held up her white stockings that came up to about 3 or 4 inches from the bottom of her dress. She wore a matching white cap with red trim.

“You look amazing” I gasped when I’d regained some composure.

“Thank you” she beamed “you look very cute. So, shall we begin?”

“Yes please!” I replied eagerly

“Are you as excited as I am?” Jo asked a little nervously

“No” I replied “way more!”

“I’m not sure about that” Jo said. She produced a black holdall “props” she explained, putting it down beside her. We took up our positions and stood facing each other.

“Mr Black” Jo said, now fully in character “how are you feeling today?”

“I’m not too bad, thanks” I replied

“Good. Now I need to run a few tests this evening, if that’s ok?”

“What kind of tests?” I asked

“You’ll find out soon enough” she promised.............
Slapstickman

Re: Miss McKenzie and the Mess

Postby Slapstickman » 18 Jun 2011, 18:45

Ok” I replied, nervously

“Now” she mused “where to begin. Let’s check your heart rate”. Jo turned her back to me and bent over to reach into the holdall. As she did, her skirt rode up, revealing the top of her thighs and her bum, which only appeared to be covered by a small white thong. I got an amazing view of her shapely, toned buttocks. She stood up again and seductively undid the buttons on my pyjama top. She ran her hand down my chest before sliding it down to the very bottom of my stomach. Then she placed the stethoscope very gently on my chest.

“Oh wow” she exclaimed “your heart appears to be beating very quickly, I wonder why that is?”

“I can’t imagine” I replied sarcastically

“Ok, I need to take your temperature now” Jo said, bending over the holdall again and giving me another great view of her bum. This time she produced a small thermometer. I opened my mouth and she placed the thermometer in. She took the reading.

“Oh dear! It doesn’t look as though it worked” she said “I’m going to need to take a reading from my anal thermometer” She bent over again and picked up a huge device. It must’ve been about 12 inches long and 4 inches wide “bend over please”.

I was shocked, but bent over, still fully clothed.

“Ha ha!” Jo laughed “just my little joke, the first reading was fine”. She slapped me playfully on the bum. The next item she produced from the holdall was some bathroom scales.

“I need to weigh you now” she announced. I went to stand on the scales, but she stopped me “you need to take off your top or it’ll weigh you down”

“This pyjama top will make a difference?” I asked dubiously

“Of course” she replied “now take it off”. I did as I was told and slowly removed my top. “Mmmmm” Jo sighed, ogling me. I stood on the scales for a while, before getting off and putting me top back on.

“Was that ok?” I asked

“It was very nice” Jo sighed, dreamily

“My weight is ok then?” I asked

“Yeah, whatever” Jo replied “now I need to test your lips”

“My lips?”

“Oh yes” Jo looked gorgeous, she bit her lip a little shyly as she approached me and then she kissed me, suddenly and passionately. Our hands ran all over each other as our lips locked; Jo slowly eased hers down the back of my pyjamas, squeezing my bare bum, my hands slid up her skirt and over her thong. After a couple of minutes of unbelievably hot making out, Jo pulled away.

“Ok” she swooned “absolutely nothing wrong there” The front of my pyjamas bulged with the massive erection she’d just given me. “All your equipment is working perfectly” she grinned staring at my crotch.

I was still a little dazed following our kiss and barely noticed Jo reaching down to pick up a jug of iced water.

“Time for a sensitivity test” she explained; holding the water in her right hand, she used her left hand to pull open the front of my pyjamas.

“What on earth are you doing?” I exclaimed

“Testing your sensitivity to cold conditions” she announced as though it were everyday medical practice. Without further discussion, she poured the entire jug of cold water down my pyjama bottoms. I gasped as the icy liquid sloshed over my cock and balls and down my thighs. The cotton pyjamas stuck to my body as the water splashed to the floor. My breath was taken away by the shock.

“Well, it looks as though you’re able to feel the cold” Jo concluded.

“No shit” I spluttered “that was freezing”.

Jo walked over to one of the pie laden tables as I tried to warm myself up. I watched as she bent over to pick up a custard pie. She didn’t need to bend right over to reach it, but she did anyway, giving me another chance to ogle her amazing bum. She tottered back to me, clutching the pie.

“And what test is this?” I asked

“Slapstick Sensory Perception” Jo replied.

“Slapstick Sensory Perception” I repeated nervously “and what does that involve?”

“I think it’s best if I demonstrate the theory” Jo said, playfully holding the pie.

“I’m not sure about that” I returned, uneasily.

“It’s a groundbreaking treatment” Jo smiled persuasively “I really think you should have it”

“You’d like me to have it?” I asked

“Without a doubt” Jo replied, readying the pie.

“Well, ok then” I replied naively “let me have it”. With that, Jo slapped the pie into my face. The custardy filling slopped over my hair and ears and began dribbling down my pyjama top. Jo twisted the pie in before letting it fall to the floor. I slowly wiped my eyes.

“I don’t believe it” I spluttered

“That’s a perfectly natural reaction” Jo said reassuringly, before losing her composure and giggling slightly. I stood motionless, custard dripping from my face. Jo grabbed another couple of pies from the table – one for each hand – and tottered back to me.

“Let’s try another two” she said and slapped the first pie on top of my head, rubbing the sticky goo into my hair. The second pie was pushed into my face again. The plates stuck to my hair and face, leaving me unable to see, sloppy pie filling all over my features. I could hear Jo was up to something, but couldn’t see what until I felt two more pies sandwich my head, completely covering me from the neck up, the pie plates turning my head into a box of tin foil, like a messy robot. When I was sure she’d derived as much amusement as possible from my head being covered in pies, I flicked off the plates and stood in front of her, my head dripping with custard pies.

“This is outrageous” I gasped, but Jo wasn’t really listening. She’d already grabbed another couple of pies and began to smear the first over my pyjama top, covering the cotton in pie that stuck the material to my chest. The second pie was comically planted in my crotch and smeared over the front of my wet pyjama bottoms.

“You’re doing very well” she grinned reassuringly, as she tottered back to the pie table for more supplies. This time she knew I was watching her and so bent fully over the table, giving me another look at her thong covered bottom. I had to admit it was a great view. She was soon back in front of me, but this time she circled me and smeared a pie over my shoulder blades, letting it slip down my back, coating my top from behind. She slapped the second pie forcefully over my backside and I felt the cold slop seep through the fabric, cooling my buttocks.

I was getting a thorough messing and Jo was clearly having a great time. She returned to the pie table once again, but this time only returned with one pie. She held it in her left hand as she undid my plastered pyjama top revealing my bare chest. There were no prizes for guessing where the pie was going to be smeared and Jo slowly and sensuously rubbed it over my chest, before pulling the top of my back and leaving me naked from the waist up. Again, she tottered over to the pie table, bent right over and picked up another two pies. They were smeared slowly over my upper torso, covering me in the sticky creamy, goo.

“Right then, let’s have a look at this bottom” she smiled, picking up a pie as walked behind me. With her free hand, she gave my pyjamas a cheeky tug and they fell to the floor around my ankles.

“Mmmm, still a really, really cute arse,” she giggled “now let’s see what it looks like with a pie?” Jo slapped the pie forcefully over my bare bum.

“Oh Wow!” she giggled, as I felt the sloppy pie filling smear all over my buttocks “I have to do that again. Bend over please”. I did what I was told and bent over, my pie covered bum in the air “and hold this pie” Jo added, handing me a custard pie. I held it in my hands, a few inches from my face

“Anything else” I asked

“No, that’s just about perfect” she replied, picking up another pie. She slapped it over my naked bum sending the pie in my hands into my waiting face. I spluttered as both my face and arse were simultaneously creamed.

I gingerly stood up, as pie dripped down the back of my thighs and down my chest. Jo had already picked up another missile though and she planted it playfully over my crotch, smearing it all over my cock and balls, until they were dripping custard.

“Mmmmmm” she smiled cheekily, as the pie plate dropped to the floor, revealing my custard covered cock “good enough to eat”.

Jo stepped back and took a good look at her handiwork. I was stark naked and covered in custard pies from head to toe. Pie dribbled my entire body.

“So, that’s the end of your treatment” she giggled.

“Look at the state of me” I gasped “what kind of treatment was this? I want to speak to the specialist in charge of it”

“That’s me” Jo replied

“You’re the specialist?” I asked aghast

“Yes” she said “I bet you feel much better already don’t you?”

“Not entirely” I responded, pie still dripping down me. “Have you ever tried this treatment?”

Jo looked a little panicked “no, I haven’t”

“Really” I replied “even when it’s so good for you?” I picked up a pie “you should really try it”

“I will; another day” she promised “Anyway, you can’t do it, you’re not a licensed practitioner”. She was getting nervous as I approached.

“I think I’ve pretty much got the hang of it now, though” I grinned

“Oh no, it takes a long time to master” Jo argued “you don’t know what damage you can do. You can’t just let me have it like that without any specialist training”. I was now standing in front of Jo, pie in hand.

“What can’t I do without specialist training?” I asked

“You can’t let me have it” Jo replied, trying to suppress a giggle.

“Sorry, I heard you say ‘you can’t’, what did you say next?” I asked

“Are you deaf?” Jo shouted “I said………let me have it”

“With pleasure” I replied and slapped the pie square in her face. Jo squealed as the pie made contact with her pretty features and the creamy pie goo started to dribble over her brilliant white outfit and down her cleavage. She comically removed the pie from her face, which was now covered in thick yellow slop.

“Oh my god” she gasped. I’d already picked up my second pie and plopped it down on her head, smearing it over her perfectly styled blonde hair and squashing her sexy little white nurse’s cap, smearing it in thick custard.

As Jo felt the pie filling dribble down her face and down the back of her neck I grabbed another pie and stood in front of her. I popped open the second button on her costume. This revealed even more cleavage. Jo watched helplessly as I slapped the pie over her chest smearing the cool slop over her exposed cleavage, covering the front of her white nurse’s costume in yellow goo. As Jo looked down at her messy chest, I picked up 2 more pies and sandwiched her head with them, coating her hair and face completely in thick, sticky custard and cream once more.

I picked up another two pies and smeared them simultaneously over the back and front of Jo’s outfit, until her once pristine white nurses costume was a sticky yellow, then smeared pies, one at a time slowly over the top of her stockings, opening them slightly to let the filling ooze down the inside of the stockings over her toned, lightly tanned thighs.

“Look at the state of me now” Jo giggled as I picked up another pie. I carefully detached the stockings from the bottom of her dress and undid the bottom button. This allowed me to reveal the front of Jo’s dainty little white thong. I pushed my pie into her crotch, covering her panties in pie. Jo squealed.

“Shhhhhh” I grinned and pushed another pie into her face.

“You know, I think this part of the treatment is doing me the world of good” I grinned. Jo looked as though she wanted to laugh, but resisted the urge and pouted sexily under the pie.

Instead of reaching for another pie, I undid the next button down on Jo’s costume, followed by the next and the next until I reached the bottom. The costume opened up, revealing Jo’s nearly naked body and amazing bare 36D boobs. As I grabbed two more pies, Jo made sure her outfit was open fully to reveal her breasts.

“No Matt” she pleaded, pushing out her breasts “not over my tits”. I planted a pie over each of her boobs, smearing the pie filling over her, she gasped in mock horror and indignation, pie filling dripping down from her big breasts. She let her plastered nurses’ costume fall to the floor and stood in front of me in just her splattered white thong, pie filled stockings, custard covered cap and white heels. I bent Jo over until her shapely bum was sticking in the air and then slowly peeled her thong down her upper thighs.

“My bottom” Jo gasped as her bare buttocks quivered, excitedly. She squealed as I slapped a large custard pie over her arse, the filling shooting up her back and down her thighs. The next pie I grabbed was also slapped over her sexy bum, this time I smeared it over her until she moaned involuntarily. She turned round to face me and my next pie went straight over her crotch. I rubbed it slowly over her bare pussy as she leant backwards over one of the pie tables, her legs opening. As she moaned and sighed I began to plaster the remaining pies over her naked body, pulling off her stockings and coating her from head to toe in thick, creamy, gooey pies until my old teacher was barely recognisable under a mound of sloppy pie filling.

“Oh my god” she gasped when the barrage eventually stopped “I was going to ask you if you enjoyed that” she said looking at my crotch “but I can see you did, in a big way. I don’t believe you could humiliate your teacher like this. I should put you over my knee and give you a spanking you’ll never forget”.

“Mmmm, sounds like fun” I beamed

“You are such a pervert” Jo giggled, slapping my bum playfully “so, have you ever made love to one of your old teachers in a pool of pie slop before?”

“Well, there was that time with the headmaster” I said with a grin “seriously no, I must admit, I’ve never done that before”.

“Well, there’s always a first time” she purred and knelt down in front of me stark naked, apart from her shoes and the nurses cap balancing precariously on her pie covered hair. Custard pie dripped from every inch of her body as she wrapped her beautiful mouth around my custard covered cock and began to give me the most amazing blow job.

“Oh my god” I gasped ecstatically “this is amazing”

“It looks like I’m going to have to keep you all night in detention” Jo giggled laying back in the pie slop on the floor.

“I was hoping you would” I replied.

THE END
Slapstickman

Postby enswan » 19 Jun 2011, 09:43

Wow great story, absolutely loved:) is this the beginning of a (mini) series or just a one off? Either way nice work, keep.it up :D 8)
enswan

Postby mr angry » 19 Jun 2011, 10:02

That is one great story! Miss McKenzie is a very naughty lady who got her just desserts!! I think she deserves further punishment :D
mr angry

Postby Squelch » 19 Jun 2011, 22:36

Really great story and well written. Enjoyed it a lot :) Just enough scene setting to fire up the imagination before bringing on the pies :P
Squelch

Postby enswan » 19 Jun 2011, 23:14

just realised there HAS to be a follow-up she never actually returned the magazine......:= 8)
enswan

Postby Slapstickman » 21 Jun 2011, 18:26

Ha Ha, yeah she never did return the magazine - there will be a sequel, by the way. Have made a good start on it already.
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 21 Jun 2011, 18:27

Thanks for all the kind comments too! Really nice of you lot.
Slapstickman

Postby neestuff45 » 22 Jun 2011, 23:38

Gotta say you are one of if not these best writer on the board. By the way did you ever do a sequel to the Brown Experiment story you wrote?
neestuff45

Postby Slapstickman » 24 Jun 2011, 17:38

Thanks for your comments neestuff, praise indeed. The Brown Experiment was supposed to be a long story and I published the first part then, for whatever reason, ran out of steam. I had a plan in my head about where it was going so maybe I should revisit it? Am working on the sequel to this story at the moment and then have another one planned, but possibly after that.........
Slapstickman

Postby Slapstickman » 10 Nov 2011, 20:17

Hello again all,

Just to let those of you who are interested know, I am putting the finishing touches to the sequel of this story. 'Miss Mckenzie and More Mess' will be coming soon.....

Kind regards,
Matt.
Slapstickman

Postby enswan » 11 Nov 2011, 00:15

Nice! was worried it was someone who`d only just read your original storyposting, very pleased to be pleasantly surprised to see it was you and even more pleased with the actual message:) can`t wait!
enswan

Return to Reading Room