Claire and Emma in the pool wearing rubber boots

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Claire and Emma in the pool wearing rubber boots

Postby chargehand » 02 Jun 2011, 20:29

Claire and Emma, two friends in their early 20s, were on their way home from a weekend away camping in the English countryside with friends.

They were felling a bit depressed at the thought of returning home after a great weekend.

"I know", Claire said, "Let's have a bit of fun".

"What do you mean?" said Emma.

"I have the keys to the local swimming pool, where I work weekends, how about we go there for a while, but we keep our clothes on and have a swim around, just for fun", said Claire.

"Sounds a bit silly if you ask me", said Emma, "But ok, sounds like fun!"

The two girls drove to the swimming pool and entered the building.

Claire was wearing a t-shirt, sweater, jeans and a pair of black Hunter rubber boots, or wellies as they both called them.

Emma was wearing a t-shirt, sweater, short denim skirt, and the same Hunter rubber boots as Claire, but red ones

"So we keep our clothes on, right?" asked Emma.

"Absolutely" replied Claire, "Even our boots".

"Ok then, not sure if I can swim with them on though!" said Emma.

The two friends slowly started to enter the pool fully clothed. The water went over the tops of their rubber boots.

"I can feel the water going into my wellies!" exclaimed Emma.

"Me too Emma, doesn't it feel great" replied Claire.

The two girls went into the water further, until it was up to their chests.

"Let's have a swim" said Claire.

Emma replied: "Might be a bit difficult with these rubber boots on, but ok then".

Claire started to swim first. Her jeans were heavy with the water. She could feel with every kick of her legs that her rubber boots were full of water and they felt heavy too. But it felt good.

Emma started to swim next. She found it easier to swim than Claire because she had a short denim skirt on. But it felt so strange to her, wearing the red rubber boots. She was able to swim ok in them, with every kick of her legs she could feel them on her feet, the water moving around in them, feeling kind of heavy, but she was managing to swim ok.

"It feels so strange swimming with wellies on", said Emma to Claire, "Thought I would drown with them on, but it's not too bad swimming in them. I'm not sure if they are going to fall off or not, they seem so heavy filled with water".

Claire replied: "Yes, I was thinking the same thing, wondering if our boots would stay on when we kick our legs when swimming. Let's dive underwater, see if we can swim to the bottom of the pool, and swim underwater for as long as we can. See if our boots stay on or fall off. Let's take our sweater and t-shirts off first".

Both girls slowly removed their soaking wet sweaters and t-shirts. Claire was left wearing a bra, jeans, and her black rubber boots. Emma was now wearing her bra, short denim skirt, and her red rubber boots.

"Ok, let's swim underwater!" said Claire.

Claire went first. She dived under the water. She was finding it a bit easier to swim now she was just in a bra, but she still had the jeans and rubber boots on, so it wasn't particularly easy to reach the bottom of the pool. Her boots felt very heavy.

Emma then dived under the water and started to swim. It too was easier for her to swim now she had removed her t-shirt and sweater. Her short denim skirt was ok to swim in, easier than Claire's jeans. Emma dived right to the bottom of the pool. She was wondering if her boots were going to stay on, or would they fall off, they were so heavy with the water and she was kicking her legs a lot.

Claire was having a great time swimming underwater. With every kick of her legs, she felt her boots weighing her down. She was managing to swim ok but the boots felt so heavy with the water. "I hope my boots stay on" Claire thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Emma was swimming underwater at the other end of the pool. With every kick of her legs, she could feel each of her boots starting to fall off ever so slightly, but they somehow managed to stay on. Next thing she knew, her mini skirt fell off, leaving her swimming with just her rubber boots and underwear on. She swam across the bottom of the pool, kicking her legs fast, and she could detect with each kick of her legs, her boots were having a problem staying on, they were slowly beginning to come off the more Emma swam. "I think my boots are going to fall off, they are so heavy" Emma thought to herself.

Claire got out of the water and decided to jump in the deep end. Somehow, her boots had managed to stay on. Wearing just the bra, jeans, and black rubber boots, she dived in head first. She thought to herself as she headed toward the water and entered it: "I wonder if my boots are going to stay on". But, as she went under the water, she felt her left boot fall off. She swam underwater wearing just one boot, feeling a bit unhappy she had lost a boot. It felt odd to swim with just one boot on. She decided to remove her other boot. She grabbed the bottom of her boot, and gave it a tug. With a bit of effort, her right boot came off. It slid off her foot with a huge slurping noise. Then she took her jeans off.

Emma was swimming underwater in just her underwear and red rubber boots, her skirt having fallen off two minutes previously. With every kick of her legs, she could feel each of her boots very slowly starting to come off. She wanted them to stay on, but they were so heavy with the water in them. She was swimming, kicking her legs, and she knew they were just about to fall off. Her boots were gradually coming off off her legs now. "My boots are going to fall off" she thought.

Claire climbed out of the pool, and put both her black rubber boots back on. She dived in at the deep end again wearing just her underwear and the boots. This time, as she hit the surface of the water and sank to the bottom she thought to herself: "I'll be very surprised if my boots are still on when I reach the bottom". Sure enough, she felt both of her boots come off as she reached the bottom of the pool, and they floated to the bottom of the pool, leaving Claire in just her underwear and socks.

Emma was still swimming underwater. Both of her boots had fallen halfway off her legs. As she swam, her left boot slowly started to slide off her foot until finally it came off and floated to the bottom of the pool. "Oh no, one of my boots have fallen off" she thought to herself. She was left swimming with one boot partially on, and the other foot with just a white sock on. She swam more, and slowly her one remaining boot fell off. She felt a relief her boots were off, but at the same time she regretted losing them.

Both girls dived to the bottom of the pool and managed to find their boots, picked them up, swam to the surface, and got out of the pool wearing just their underwear and socks.

"Have a nice time?" asked Claire.

"It was an unusual experience" replied Emma, "I managed to swim ok fully dressed. The boots felt heavy. I lost my skirt and then my boots fell off whilst I swam".

"My boots fell off too". Said Claire, "I dived in at he deep end, and when I reached the bottom of the pool, they had both come off".

Both girls put their waterlogged rubber boots back on and walked back to the car, water sploshing around their feet.
Attachments
Shoes_iAEC1045666.jpg
Shoes_iAEC1045666.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 2648 times
womens-hunter-original-wellington-boots-black-size37-6466b.jpg
womens-hunter-original-wellington-boots-black-size37-6466b.jpg (5.26 KiB) Viewed 2648 times
chargehand

Return to Reading Room