TRASH (F**K) THE DRESS CHOK BRIDE

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

TRASH (F**K) THE DRESS CHOK BRIDE

Postby Count Muckular » 25 May 2011, 11:48

I had always been very much into sploshing, as long as I can remember. Unfortunately I had never told my girlfriend about this which could have caused problems later on, but in my case I was very lucky.
My personal preference is formal clothing messing and destruction on which my fiancée finally had discovered some time ago. I had left my laptop open on the Splosh site. I dreaded the reaction, but after looking at it for some time, she didn't appear to be shocked or offended by it, In fact she thought it looked really good fun. To my amazement, she said that she would actually enjoy the experience of being sploshed wearing a nice formal dress with all the accessories and full make up, and maybe have a good screw at the same time. However, despite my many reminders, nothing ever came of this, but I never gave up trying. With all of the wedding preparations going on this went on the back burner. However, I had noticed that recently she had started to take an interest in Trash The Dress and I hoped that something might happen as we were going to get married in a few months time.
The plans for the wedding were well underway but my hopes were somewhat dashed when I was told about the cost of her bridal gown plus the accessories etc. There was no way she would ever trash her £5000 dress so I put that to one side and we got on with the planning.
Anyway, the big day came and as I stood at the front of the church I got the first glimpse of her as she walked down the aisle She was absolutely gorgeous. Her gown was magnificent and I could see why it had cost so much money. The dress was a brilliant white princess style ball gown. It was made from many many layers of soft white silk tulle. It had a sparkling v-neck bodice with thin straps, decorated with diamante, sequins and pearls. She wore a long floor length three-tiered veil edged with the same intricate silk embroidery as the hems of her gown. Her white sheer long sleeved organza bolero also had the same delicate embroidery as the rest of her ensemble. The sparkling diamante jewellery she wore, consisted of a matching tiara, necklace, earrings, bracelet and watch. On her feet I noticed a lovely pair of sparkling white silk heels also decorated with diamantes. With her face perfectly made up and hair superbly styled, she looked absolutely
beautiful.
The ceremony, reception etc. Passed off very happily and it wasn't until later on in the evening that I was given the first hint that she intended to receive just more than marital vows. She had insisted on not getting changed and leaving her dress on for the evening reception so every one who had not attended the daytime ceremony would see her in all her finery.
At about 11.00 o'clock, She asked me for a glass of red wine. I thought this a bit strange as she didn't actually drink red wine, but she insisted so a glass was duly delivered. She sipped about half of it and a few moments later she tipped a small amount down the side of her sparkling white bodice, pretending it to be an accident.
As some of her elderly female relatives were franticly trying to blot the stain out, she tactfully suggest that now may be a good time for the newly weds to depart. It was agreed and with more helpful tips on stain removal we said our thanks and goodbyes then we left the reception for our hotel suite.
When we got into the hotel suite my jaw hit the floor. It was the wedding suite, but it had been transformed into some kind of splosher paradise. In the centre of the room was the large king size bed with white satin sheets and bolsters. The floor was covered in polythene sheeting, but around the edge of the room were benches laden with all sorts of very messy sweet foodstuff. There were chocolate gateaux, tortes and cheesecakes, Bottles and jugs of chocolate sauces. Large tins of black treacle, Blackcurrant flans, and a very large fountain flowing with warm dark black chocolate and finally a large 2-tiered dark chocolate wedding cake. I was dumbstruck. How had she organised all of this without my knowledge I will never know but there it was. All laid out and I was raring to go. "Well splosh boy," she whispered. "Is this what you wanted? Let's see how dirty we can make it. I just hope it's sweet enough." I stood there, unable to move with my very erect
cock bursting through my trousers. This beautiful apparition in front of me, waiting to be destroyed trashed and fucked.
"Well, what are you waiting for"? She continued. "But what about the dress? what about the expense?" I nervously replied. " Oh don't worry about this old thing". She laughed." I don't want it hanging up in the closet for the next 40 years or so it's got to go. It's now or never or are you chicken. Just full of bull shit about this splosh thing." By now I was raring to go. So how dirty do you want it?” I enquired. "As dirty as you like". She replied. "Okay, we will start off with this."
I replied. I. Plunged my hands into a chocolate gateaux and scooped up two large handfuls of the black sticky slimy cake. I walked over to her and placed a cake laden hand on each of her shoulder then pressed down.” Is this dirty enough? I enquired. " Well, it’s a start". She giggled. I then pressed the black sticky cake over the white organza bolero she was wearing. I continued to move my hands down each of those sheer embroidered sleeves smearing the gunge in, until I came to her hands, before rubbing my hands clean onto the top of her skirts. She made the next move. She picked up a blackcurrant cream flan and slowly she opened the jacket of my rented wedding suit and pushed it into my chest, smearing the mess all over my shirt. When she was happy with that, she wiped her hands down the sleeves of my jacket and smiled. "Right. Tit for tat then." I thought. I looked at her and winked. I picked up a dark chocolate cheesecake with one hand, and with the
other hand I carefully pulled at the v neck of her bodice to reveal her cleavage showing her white silk lace Basque underneath. With my thumb, I hooked it onto the Basque and pulled it away gently to show her tits. I then carefully slid the cheesecake into her cleavage and made sure it was fully inside before leaving go of the material. From the outside I now gently fondled her breasts and smooshed the sticky cake all over her firm tits pressing and squeezing them as she sighed and chuckled. She placed her hands on her hips and cocked her head. She looked at my bulging trousers. "So. We have a bit of a stiffy". She remarked. It must’ve been the understatement of the year I thought. " I think I had better attend to that". She continued. She then picked up a jug of warm chocolate sauce then she loosened my belt and unfastened my trousers. She found the top of my shorts and pulled them open. Smiling, she slowly poured the contents of the jug all over my
very erect cock and balls. I shut my eyes and sighed as the warm clammy liquid enveloped my parts. I opened my eyes when I felt her gently take hold of my penis with both of her hands and she slowly knelt down in front of me. Her head lowered and she opened her mouth and she slid the end of my dick into her mouth. As she was sucking away I began sway with the feeling of pure ecstasy as she moved my cock up and down inside her gob. With her tongue, moving like a snake she licked and sucked at my chocolate coated nob. I was on the verge of coming so I quickly let my thoughts go onto my next move to try to control myself. I leaned over and picked up a large tin of black treacle and began to pour it over the top of her head. She paused for a moment and looked up to see what was happening. On realising what I was doing, she carried on with the blowjob, as I continued to pour the black sticky treacle. I poured it over her sparkling diamante tiara, and over her immaculately coffered hair do. It ran down the side of her head and over those sparkling earrings and down her neck over her shoulders. I kept on pouring the slow moving liquid over her vail and watched with delight as it trickled down over her bodice and onto her skirts. This only took my mind slightly off the blowjob and watching the black treacle pour over my lovely bride only hurried on my climax. I shot streams of cum into her mouth and as she felt it, she let my cock slip out of her mouth and I continued to shoot more come all over her pretty face.
Anyway, a slight case of premature ejaculation wasn't going to stop me as my knob was still as hard as ever, there was going to be much more to come. I slowed things down a touch as she wiped her chocolate and cum coated mouth and face on the hems of her gown. It was my turn again so I beckoned her to sit on the edge of the bed.
She sat down with her legs apart , feet on the floor and arms resting on the bed behind. I picked up the many layers of her skirt and petticoat hems, (about 14 or so of silk tulle, silk satin and organza), then lifted them up and over her body and head. This revealed a lovely pair of legs adorned with pale glossy ivory lace topped silk stockings and suspenders coming out of a pair of white silk and lace panties. On her left leg was the blue and white lace satin garter. What. Sight to behold. I asked her to carefully press on her hands and legs, to raise her bottom slightly up from the bed in a crab like position. She duly obliged and as she did so. As the layers of the gown were over her head, she could not see what I was up to. I picked up the large 2-tiered dark chocolate cream wedding cake, and then taking the larger bottom tier I asked her to lift her bum slightly higher. She complied and as her bum was raised up further I slid the cake between her raised arse and
the inside of her dress. "Okay", I resounded." You. Can relax now". And as she lowered her butt, I watched with delight as her arse sank and squelched into the sloppy soft cake. She squealed as the cold creamy black chocolate rose between her legs and thighs. While she was still yelping, I took the smaller top tier of the cake and slammed it into the crotch of her pristine white panties. I pushed and crammed as much cake as I could inside her knickers and fanny. She squealed again. "This is fantastic". In each of my hands, I picked up a smaller chocolate tort’s and slammed one into each of her legs. Smearing and rubbing the sticky dark goo all over her lace stocking tops, and down her legs to her sparkling white heels. I could hear her sighing from underneath her skirts, so at this point I removed my suit jacket and looked at the delightful mess I had made. I was ready for some muff diving now.
She still had her skirts and underskirts over her head, so I knelt on the floor, between her legs and reached over to her chocolate-coated silk panties. I grabbed them by the crutch and ripped them apart. I then placed each of my hands on her thighs, (inside the dress) and lowered my face into her chocolate covered minge. This was the best tasting hairy pie - have ever tasted. Once more she squealed and sighed as I poked my tongue inside and all over her fanny. At this point, she sort of sat up straight and pulled the voluptuous layers of her skirts back over to envelope me completely inside the dress and next to her sticky body. Through the layers of skirts, she held my head and pressed it firmly into her fanny as I smothered myself in chocolate and her juices. It was incredible. I could hear her breathing and sighing deepen and I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm, from underneath her skirts, with my face full of chocolate and pressed firmly,
inside I mumbled loudly. "Go on, go on". On which she stiffened up as she came. " Oh god" she squealed and sighed then after a while she relaxed. I slowly crawled out from underneath her skirts and she smiled and gently laughed when she saw the state of me. I was covered in chocolate. My face, my hair, my shirt and trousers were streaked with the sticky cake and tort'e. I laughed too. " If you think I am in a mess, you should see the mess inside there", as I pointed to her dress and wiped myself on the embroidered hems of her skirts.
"Well now what? What do you want next?" She softly asked. "This is where it gets very dirty now." I replied. "I have been trashed so it's your turn now. Say bye bye to your lovely gown". She laughed again. "Come on then let's see how much damage you can do. There's an awful lot of this dress to trash". "Oh, don't worry". I replied,” There is still an awful lot of messy food to get rid of". I winked at her again and she smiled. "Okay, do your worst you naughty naughty boy".
"Right, we will start with this. How about a nice warm chocolate puddle to lie in". I Carefully picked up the big chocolate fountain and gently emptied it onto the white satin sheets on the large king size bed. It created a massive pool of chocolate in the centre of the bed. I then gently took her by the hand and with her dress and veil I carefully laid her on her back on the bed in the pool of chocolate. She sighed as she settled in the warm dark gooey liquid.
I looked at her lying there on the bed. Considering what had gone on she still looked sort of pristine despite having chocolate smeared over parts of her. "You are about to be completely destroyed you lovely lovely bride". I whispered. Starting at the top, I leaned over the bed and grasped her sparkling treacle covered tiara and pulled it off. I scrunched it up and I flung it onto the floor. Then I reached behind her neck to grab the veil. I tugged and yanked at it. Since she was lying on it, the soft material just ripped and tore. Next on my list was the white organza bolero. I placed my hands on the top of her shoulder and grasped the delicate material. I ripped it away tearing both sleeves off completely. The diamante necklace was gently removed then I yanked it apart and flung on the floor beside the tiara and along with her bracelet and the watch, I duly stamped on the expensive jewellery set just to ensure it was destroyed.
Now it was time to trash and destroy the beautiful dress. Starting with the sparkling white bodice, I took hold of the v-neck and pulled the material apart at the cleavage and tore it to the waistband. I then ripped it open. This revealed the pretty white silk lace Basque that she was wearing. It was stained somewhat from my previous visit but it had to go anyway. I ripped and tore it apart to reveal her lovely chocolate covered tits. Next it was the skirts of her gown that were to be destroyed. Starting at the outer embroidered layer of her sparkling white silk tulle skirts, I began to rip tear and shred the layers open. After dispatching 5 layers of tulle, I came to a layer of shimmering white silk satin. I grasped this and yanked at it to produce a huge rent. It made an amazing sound as it tore open, but when it was dispatched it revealed even more layers of tulle. Another 3 layers were ripped open, only to reveal yet another layer of silk satin.
This was torn open, and to my amazement there was still more. I was now down to her white-tiered organza petticoat. The first delicate layer of material was dispatched followed by another two layers. At last, I came to another layer of silk satin, but I knew this was the final layer as it was stained all over with the black chocolate that I had left inside the gown. I tore that one away to reveal the delightful mess that I had created earlier. She was now lying with her boobs, fanny and legs chocolate coated inside the white fluffy remains of her ripped open gown. Her silk stockings were torn into shreds along with the satin garter. Finally I yanked off the heels from her expensive silk wedding shoes just to make sure that everything she was wearing was completely destroyed.
I stood back and looked at her lying on the bed, chocolate coated with her complete wedding attire in shreds. She looked wonderful.
As she lay on the bed in the remains of her dress, I began to pile up the rest of the messy food on top of her and between her legs. Everything that was on the benches was placed on or over her. Chocolate cakes, blackcurrant flans, choc tort's, trifle and cheesecakes. The remaining tins of treacle and sauces were poured over this huge mound of bride, food, cake etc, lying on top of this king-size bed. She was completely covered and looked amazing. My cock was bursting out of my trousers again as I stood back. "Are you ready for this". I announced. "Come on big boy". She replied. I ripped my shirt off completely and tore open the crotch of my trousers to let my very erect dick stand up. I dived on top of her into the huge pile of delights. What a sensation knowing that underneath all of this slop was a beautiful girl waiting to be shagged. What fun I had poking my dick into this goo trying to find her fanny. What fun it was feeling her tits inside all of
that sloppy mess and rubbing my face into it. For the next hour or so we rolled around in the huge pile of mess. Me on top, her on top, my cock going into any orifice I could find. More hairy pie and more blowjobs, all in this wonderful black sweet sticky slop.
Finally we were exhausted and just layback we looked at each other we were completely covered in the goo. She stood up and she was still wearing the remains of her gown. It was 100% coated. You could never have guessed that any part of it had once been white. That beautiful princess bride, wearing her £5000 silk, tulle, organza, dress and petticoats could have been reduced to a filthy slut wearing these dirty black torn rags. She looked absolutely gorgeous.
I stood in front of her. My fairytale bride had made all of my dreams come true. As a final gesture, gave her a kiss as I tore the straps from her gown off and let the heavy chocolate sodden dress crash to the floor. I yanked and tore away the waistband of her filthy petticoat and let that fall to the floor also. She peeled of her filthy Basque, which was still attached to her torn silk stockings, pulled them down to her ruined heels and stepped out of them. I pulled off my ripped trousers and we stood their bollock naked together amongst the pile of ruined destroyed clothing.
I glanced around the room at the mess we had made. There was food and containers spilled all over the floor. The bed was completely trashed and covered in gunge. Our ruined wedding attire was strewn all over and her filthy sticky dress and under skirts in piled up around the floor. She could see what I was thinking. She smiled and took me by the hand and led me to a door on a sidewall. She opened it and we stepped into the adjoining suite. What a clever girl. She had thought of everything. She laughed. "I bet you were thinking about all of the cleaning up”.” That’s exactly what I was thinking". I replied. "Well don't worry. I've got cleaners coming in tomorrow to dispose of all that trash". She shut the door and we went straight into the dressing room and shower to clean up. After a while I came back into the bedroom and lay on the bed waiting for her to dry her hair and join me in bed. Presently she emerged from the dressing room. She looked
absolutely gorgeous again but this time wearing a beautiful long white flowing chiffon nightdress and negligee. Her long hair once more clean and brushed with her face superbly made up. She smiled again and beckoned me to get up. I got up and she took my hand and led me to the door of the adjoining splosh room. ”You haven’t finished yet,” what do you mean?” I replied. “ What about these?”. She stroked her sparkling diamante earrings. You forgot to destroy them”. She grinned and opened the door. "It's time for deserts", and led me back inside.
Count Muckular

Re: TRASH (F**K) THE DRESS CHOK BRIDE

Postby ruegger » 29 May 2011, 00:58

Love your past work and love this story too. Perhaps a part two in the future? Would love to see some more formal gown stories in the future, perhaps with a number of girls having a large foodfight at a wedding or other fancy party.
ruegger

Postby treacleman » 30 May 2011, 11:43

Another great story.

I particularly liked the attention to detail in the preparation by the bride. The perfect makeup, hair and of course the beautiful dress and lingerie all the time knowing what was about to happen made the story really great
treacleman

Postby emmajones1982au » 03 Nov 2013, 13:35

This is my favourite story, I've read it soo many times and it still makes me weak at the knees :) xx
emmajones1982au

Return to Reading Room