Charlotte's Birthday Present

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Charlotte's Birthday Present

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Mar 2011, 20:25

Hi everyone, here's a brand new story I've literally just finished. It's sort of a prequel to The Game 2, which will make more sense when 'The Game 2' is written and posted. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave your usual kind and welcome feedback. Matt

“You know Charlotte” Nicole took a sip of wine “she’d just broken up with her boyfriend when you met her”
“That does ring a bell now you mention it” I replied. I remembered a potentially cute, but dowdy, young woman who was pretty depressed and downbeat when we’d first met.

“Well, she’s been working in Spain for the last 6 months and now she’s back in the UK and she’s got a job here. She’s going to stay with me for a few weeks until she sorts out somewhere to live.

“That’s cool” I replied “So where do I come in, you need me to provide extra wardrobe space?”

“Ha, ha, not exactly; it’s Charlotte’s 30th Birthday next Saturday and I want to make sure she has a day she’ll never forget”.

“Wow, you’re a really good mate, aren’t you Nic?” I said, genuinely “still not sure where I come in though?”

“I’m getting to that”

“OK, carry on”

“Thank you. Well for a long time she’s had this fantasy about having a pie fight with a hot guy”

“She has? She told you that?”

“Yeah, we’re pretty close. We tell each other everything. She’s heard about some of our adventures”

“Because you tell each other everything”

“Uh-huh. Anyway as I don’t know any hot guys and she really liked you when you two met apparently” she grinned “I thought you could help out?”

“She really liked me?”

“Yeah, you were joking and flirting with her. I’ve tried to tell her you flirt with anything with a pulse, but she won’t have it. Now there’s no way she’d ever ask me to do this or ever work up the confidence to ask you or engineer a situation where this might possibly happen, so I’ve decided to intervene. Will you grant a girl her birthday wish?”

“I get to have a messy pie fight with a willing, albeit dowdy, female?”

“Yeah, basically; she needs a bit of fun for her birthday and believe me, you won’t be calling her dowdy. Her time in Spain, an outside lifestyle and the lack of that prick of a boyfriend really suited her. If she had more confidence with men, she’d be way out of your league”
Nicole joked, or at least I hoped she was joking “Now I’m doing you a massive favour here too, so are you going to help me out here?”

“Of course; you had me as soon as you said ‘pie fight’” I admitted.

“Now Charlotte is a great girl, but she’s been hurt badly in the past. I know you’ll be cool with her or I wouldn’t have asked you, so just have some fun with her, ok?

“Definitely” I replied with a huge grin “not often I get an opportunity like this”

On the Saturday of Charlotte’s birthday, I went round to Nicole’s house at 1, as we agreed. Charlotte was arriving at 2 and Nicole had told her only that they were having a treat at around 3. More locally based friends were arriving later for drinks and then the girls were going out for cocktails, a meal and onto a club.

Nicole was in the process in of re-decorating her attic bedroom. As it had an en-suite shower room, it seemed the ideal place to set up, so we put down some protective sheeting and started to make some messy ammo. Between us we’d bought various flavours of custard, double cream, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream, natural yogurt, some sponge and pastry pie bases, paper plates and a small collection of jugs to fill. Nicole and I set to work making pies and filling jugs.

Nicole left just before 2 and I carried on quietly finishing up and getting ready for Charlotte’s arrival. I got changed into a white shirt and smart black trousers. Nicole thought Charlotte might prefer a role-play scenario, so I was dressed as the owner of a pie shop and Charlotte was going to be my customer. When I was ready, I sent Nicole a text, as agreed, to say everything was in place upstairs. I was quite nervous. Would Charlotte really be up for this or had Nicole got it wrong? Did Charlotte really want to do this with me? There was nothing I could do except wait and nervously re-arrange the pies.

Downstairs, Charlotte and Nicole had been catching up, over a coffee, but Nicole was ready to prepare Charlotte for her treat.

“This is all a bit cloak and Dagger” Charlotte smiled as Nicole led her into the bedroom to get changed “what’s this treat about?”

“I’m afraid I can’t say” Nicole replied

“Am I going to like it?” Charlotte asked, nervously.

“Well, at first you might be a little mortified but it’s going to be so much fun and you’re going to love it”

“Now you’re making me really nervous” Charlotte admitted.

“Seriously Charlotte it’s fulfilling a long held ambition, there’s really no need to worry. You know you can trust me, don’t you?”

“Yeah, of course”

“Good, ‘cos I’m going to dress you now”

“Ok” Charlotte replied.

Nicole and Charlotte were the same dress size and Nicole had a number of dresses she was saving for messy occasions. After trying a few on and a little deliberation they decided on a black chiffon cross front dress that plunged tastefully at the front revealing plenty of cleavage, had a low back and was above the knee in length revealing Charlotte’s lovely legs. It looked sexy, yet elegant.

“I think it would look better without the bra” Nicole advised

“Really?” Charlotte asked, not entirely convinced.

“Yeah, your boobs are plenty perky enough. What about knickers?”

“I’m wearing a black thong” Charlotte confirmed.

“Expensive?” Nicole asked

“Not really”

“That’s cool. You’re good to go”

“OK…..Go where?” Charlotte asked

“You’re about to find out” Nicole grinned.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and readied myself. I’d made a couple of signs that read ‘Matt’s Pie Shop’. I fixed one to the bedroom door and another to the table that housed all the pies.

Charlotte entered the room first and initially seemed pleased to see me.

“Hi Matt” she smiled warmly.

“Wow! Hi Charlotte” I barely managed to reply, aware that I was looking a little slack-jawed. The dowdy sad-looking woman in the loose fitting clothes with uncared for hair and skin that I remember, now looked absolutely gorgeous. Her expertly styled dark brown hair shone, she had a healthy, light tan and a terrific smile that lit up the room, as far as I was concerned. With the heels she was wearing, she was almost 6 foot tall and her long, shapely legs looked amazing. The dress she’d borrowed from Nicole hugged her slim, but curvy figure.
Charlotte shyly held my gaze for a while and then her big brown eyes panned slowly round the room. It slowly dawned on her what the special birthday treat Nicole had arranged was.

“Oh my god” she gasped, her face turning bright red “I don’t believe it. Oh my god. Nicole, what the fuck?”

I couldn’t tell whether Charlotte was going to give Nicole a slap or a hug. Not knowing what to do, I stayed in character.

“Good afternoon ladies” I smiled “table for 2?”

“Just for one” Nicole smiled at me and then Charlotte. Charlotte glared back at Nicole; it looked as though she might make a run for the door, but Nicole whispered something in her ear and it seemed to calm her down a little. Nicole gave me a nod.

“Would you like anything to take out madam?” I asked Nic.

“No thanks” Nicole smiled nervously.

“Surely your friend deserves some take out?” I smiled at Charlotte.

“Oh she so does” Charlotte replied.

Nicole was stood reasonably close to the pie table, so it was easy for me to reach for some ammunition.

“Oh come on you two” Nicole whined “surely you’re not going to do this to me?”

As she finished her sentence I slapped a pie straight into her face. The sloppy goo splattered all over her pretty features, sloshed into her hair and down her top. Charlotte couldn’t help but giggle at her friend’s predicament. I grabbed a jug of custard and opened the front of Nicole’s low cut top. She squealed as I poured the entire contents down the front and over her breasts, covering them in thick yellow slop. Nicole’s white top was turning a shade of pale yellow.

“That’s enough” she snapped, trying to remove some custard from her cleavage by bending over, her back to Charlotte and me.

“Nearly” I replied, lifting up Nicole’s skirt.

“Matt….No!” she screamed. To mine and Charlotte’s surprise, Nicole wasn’t wearing any panties and her bare bottom was exposed. Charlotte gasped in shocked excitement as I slapped the pie over Nicole’s naked arse. She yelled as the creamy goo splattered down the back of her thighs and up her back as well as coating her exposed buttocks.

“How dare you!” she gasped breathlessly. Wiggling her pie coated backside. “I’m never coming here again”. Nicole flounced out the room, leaving just me and Charlotte – who wore the embarrassment of a woman whose deepest fantasies had just been revealed to someone she barely knew.

“So” I smiled, nervously

“So” she replied.........
Slapstickman

Re: Charlotte's Birthday Present

Postby Slapstickman » 16 Mar 2011, 20:26

And here's the concluding part.............

“Wow, this is awkward” I said “I wouldn’t blame you at all if you ran for the door. I didn’t really think this through. Nicole can be very persuasive”.

“She can” Charlotte agreed.

“Anyway, this is totally up to you. You look absolutely gorgeous and, to be honest, this is much my fantasy as yours, so I would love to do this with you. But if you don’t then that’s totally fine too”.

“I’m sorry” Charlotte replied “it’s just a bit of a shock. I mean, put yourself in my shoes”

“Sure”

She looked me up and down, then looked around the room. She smiled widely, but briefly and her smile faded. She glared at me.

“Excuse me, but if it’s not too much trouble for you, do you think I could place an order”. My heart excitedly skipped a beat.

“I’m sorry madam, how can I help?”

“By being a good deal less dozy” Charlotte replied

“I’m sorry madam, you have my undivided attention” I responded

“Oh, I am honoured” she sniped.

“What can I get for you?” I asked, ignoring her snide comments.

“I’d like a large custard pie” Charlotte said “with a jug of double cream”

“Certainly madam”

“And make it quick”

“Yes madam” I walked over to the table and picked up a large custard pie. I took it over to Charlotte’s table.

“And a jug of double cream” she reminded me, unnecessarily “I know there are a lot of things to remember, but could I have my full order?”

“Yes madam, I’m going to get it, I just thought…”

“I’m not paying you to think” Charlotte interrupted “just serve me”

“Of course madam” I replied and rushed over to her table with the jug of cream.

“Finally” Charlotte sighed.

“Enjoy your pie madam” I smiled. Charlotte ignored me. I walked away from the table.

“This cream doesn’t look right” she called.

“It doesn’t; in what way?” I asked.

“I don’t know, it just doesn’t look right”

“OK. Would you like me to replace it?” I asked.

“No, I’d like you to pour it over my head” Charlotte snapped sarcastically “ok course I want you to replace it”. I did as I was asked and replaced the jug of cream.

“This is no better” she groaned, looking into the jug.

“Are you sure madam?”

“Of course I’m sure you imbecile. Do I look like I’m joking?”

I walked over to the other 2 jugs of cream.

“They all look the same to me” I said

“In that case, they’re all unsuitable”

“OK” I conceded “what would you like to do with this jug?”

“I’ll show you exactly what I want to do with this jug” she smiled, naughtily. Charlotte stood up as I walked over to the table and reached for the top of my trousers. She pulled my waistband open and away from my body. Then she used her free hand to pick up the jug of cream.

“Madam; What are you doing?” I asked nervously.

Charlotte didn’t answer; she simply poured the entire contents of the jug down the front of my trousers. I gasped as the cold, sticky cream sloshed over the front of my jockey shorts and down my thighs, soaking the inside of my trousers. When she was finished, Charlotte put the jug calmly down on the table and patted me firmly over the crotch. She then sat back demurely at the table. Cream started to dribble out of the bottom of my trousers over my bare feet.

“Right, OK” I sighed and walked back to the table. I picked up a jug full of custard and returned to Charlotte.

“I didn’t order that” she said

“It’s on the house madam”

“Well I don’t want it” Charlotte insisted

“But I insist” I grinned. Charlotte sat motionless, trying not to giggle as I poured the entire contents of the jug into her lap. It sloshed all up and down her dress as it pooled in the fabric of her dress.

“Oh my” she exclaimed as custard started to run down the bottom of her thighs, down her shapely bare legs and over her black high heels. Charlotte soon regained composure and looked up at me.

“There’s a fly in this pie” she announced

“Really madam” I asked, leaning over the pie, “where? I can’t see anything”

“Take a closer look then” she advised. I leant further over the pie until my face was hovering a few inches above it. Charlotte pushed on the back of my head, sending my face into the cold, creamy dessert. After a few seconds I slowly lifted my face out of the pie; the sloppy filling dribbled down my shirt and over my chest.

“Did you catch it?” Charlotte smiled, wickedly

“It looks like I did” I spluttered, wiping my eyes. “Now let me fetch you a new pie”. I walked over to the table and picked up a suitably large and sloppy pie.

“Oh, there’s no need” Charlotte replied

“On the contrary” I said, holding the pie close to her “there’s every need”. I pushed the pie into her face and smeared it over her pretty features, before letting the plate slide down her body into her lap. Charlotte’s face was covered in custardy goo that dribbled into her cleavage. She slowly and comically wiped her eyes.

“I don’t believe you just did that” she gasped “my face, look at my face”. She stood up, deliberately and slowly. The custard that pooled in her lap rolled off, splashing down her legs and over her black high heels. Charlotte tottered over to the table and picked up a large chocolate custard pie. She beckoned me over.

“Excuse me madam” I said, walking over to her “there’s no self service here, I’m afraid”

“I’m not serving myself” she replied “this is for you”. She slapped the pie over my chest and smeared it all down my upper torso, covering my white shirt in thick brown goo and sticking it to my chest. The sloppy filling dripped down my trousers. Charlotte smiled in a self congratulatory manner. Her smile soon disappeared, though, as I walked over to her, via the pie table, holding a pie in each hand.

“Oh my god” she squealed “you’re not going to do what I think you’re going to do are you?”

“Yes” I grinned

“Ok, can I have a few seconds to prepare for it?” she requested

“No” I replied, sandwiching her head immediately with the two pies, engulfing her hair and face in the thick yellow and white slop. I left the soggy paper plates sticking to the side of her head. When she eventually removed them, she was covered. Her immaculate hair was slathered and her pretty face barely visible through the goo. She stood with her hands on her hips, pie filling dripping all down her dress, her partially bare back and into her cleavage.

Slowly, Charlotte wiped her eyes, flicking the excess pie filling onto the floor. She picked up a large strawberry custard pie. Using her pie free hand, she undid the front of my trousers, until they were loose. Turning me round, she opened the back of my trousers and dropped the pie down. I gasped as the pie made contact with the back of my jockey shorts. Charlotte, meanwhile, did the front of my trousers back up, trapping the pie over my bum. She then slapped my bottom hard, smushing the pie into my shorts and sticking them to my buttocks.

“Ewww” I groaned.

Charlotte wasn’t finished with me yet. She grabbed a large tub of melting vanilla ice cream and began slowly pouring it over my head. I stood, motionless, as the gooey creamy mess splattered and slopped over my head and shoulders, down my face, chest and back. When she was content the entire tub was empty, she pressed it on top of my head. Its oblong shape fitted uncomfortably before popping off. I wiped my eyes as Charlotte giggled at the mess she’d made.

I slowly picked up a jug of double cream and pulled open the front of Charlotte’s dress. I caught a glimpse of her bare breasts quivering excitedly as I tipped the jug and began to pour the cream down her front. The thick cream slopped over her boobs and down her toned stomach, sloshing over her black thong and down her thighs, soaking her dress. Charlotte gasped as she received her creamy sploshing; I let her dress go and dropped the empty jug onto the floor. Charlotte peeled her sticky dress away from her ample chest and looked down at her cream soaked cleavage.

“Right. OK” she huffed and started undoing my messy shirt. She pulled it gently off my back before walking over with a tub of melting chocolate ice cream. She scooped out a large handful and it dripped down her arm as she slapped it playfully over my naked chest, smearing it all down my upper torso. She repeated the trick on my back and soon I was covered from the waist up in sloppy brown goop.

“Are you done now?” I asked impatiently

“Nearly” Charlotte replied and nimbly loosened my trousers before yanking them down round my ankles “now I’m done” she giggled. The sloppy ice cream began to dribble down over the front and back of my jockey shorts. I slowly stepped out of my trousers and glared at my sexy adversary before walking to the table and picking up a tub of vanilla ice cream myself.

I threw the entire contents over her with some force. Charlotte squealed as the cool sloppy dessert exploded over her face and chest, slopping in her hair and down her dress.

“Oh my god” she gasped. I grabbed another tub and threw it from behind her so it splattered over her back, coating her hair and dribbling down her shapely bum. Most of her body now dripped with melting vanilla ice cream.

“Wow that was pretty brutal” she laughed, wiping her eyes. I undid the zip on her on the back of her dress and peeled the sticky fabric from her amazing body, until it dropped heavily to the floor. Charlotte was stood before me in just her high heels and a thong. She looked absolutely fantastic in her nearly naked messed up state. Her long legs and 36D breasts glistened; her pretty features were partially obscured with pie and ice cream. She struck a comic sex kitten pose before grabbing a large jug of strawberry custard.

Charlotte strode confidently over to me, clearly enjoying herself.

“Now, where do you think this is going?” she asked, cheekily. I looked ruefully down at my shorts “that’s absolutely correct”. Charlotte pulled open the front of my underwear, taking a cheeky peek before slowly pouring the contents of the jug over my semi-erect cock and balls. My white shorts turned a pale pink colour as they filled with the sticky, sloppy dessert.

“Let’s make sure it’s all nicely rubbed in” she stated, very matter-of-factly before starting to massage the gooey strawberry dessert into my crotch. Charlotte grabbed hold of my custard covered cock through my soggy underwear, tugging and stroking it playfully until it was rock hard and bulged through my underwear.

“So, you’re a fan of pant filling are you?” I said

“Mmmm, definitely” Charlotte purred. I pulled open the front of her thong and poured the final jug of thick whipping cream down, soaking her panties and her lightly trimmed pussy, gushing down her toned thighs. I put my hand firmly, but gently, on the front of her thong and massaged the cream in. Charlotte moaned involuntarily.

There were still plenty of pies left on the table, so I picked up another two and turned to face Charlotte.

“And where do you think they’re going young man?” she asked. I gave her an instant answer as I smooshed a pie into each of her terrific breasts, smearing them over her 36Ds until they were coated in pie slop. I let the plates fall to the floor and they revealed her custard covered boobs. The slimy mess dripped off her erect nipples and down her stomach.

Charlotte stood, hands on her hips, giving me a great view of her sloppy breasts before walking over to me.

“So, this is how you want to play is it? Bend over” she said assertively and I did as I was told. She picked up a custard pie as I stuck my messy short clad bottom into the air and handed it to me. I held it a few inches from my face. Charlotte walked behind me and yanked my shorts, sliding them down until they came to rest round my ankles. I was now bent over with my bare bum in the air as Charlotte picked up another custard pie. I had a pretty good idea what was going to happen next and sure enough she stood over me playfully holding the pie before slapping it forcefully over my bottom. I stumbled forwards, pieing myself in the face with the messy dessert I was holding.

Charlotte laughed as sloppy pie filling dribbled from both my face and bum. I slowly stood up, stark naked, pie dripping down my chest and the back of my thighs. I turned to face her and realised my mistake as she’d already grabbed another custard pie. She smiled sweetly before pushing the pie gently, but firmly, into my crotch. I gasped as the cold creamy pie filling made contact with my cock and balls. Charlotte smeared the pie in, before letting it slide off my erection onto the floor.

Charlotte ogled my custard pie covered cock and smiled naughtily. I walked over to her and pulled her thong down, until the tiny panties bunched round her knees. Charlotte gasped as though she was mortified, but made no effort at all to pull them back up and stood there naked, apart from her high heels. I grabbed two pies and slapped the first over her amazing, toned, sexy bum. She squealed as the pie exploded over her firm buttocks.

“Ewwww, that’s disgusting” She groaned, bending over and running her hands over her slop covered bottom “don’t you dare smear that second pie slowly over my bum and pussy whilst I’m bent over like this”. I did as I was told not to, much to Charlotte’s delight, and smeared my second pie over her arse and between her legs, coating her pussy in thick, gooey custard. Charlotte moaned as I grabbed a chair and put the biggest remaining pie I could find on it. She positioned herself, legs on either side of the chair and shrieked, joyfully, as I pushed her slowly down. The pie filling oozed in her pussy as she slowly sat on the cold, creamy dessert.

As Charlotte sat naked on the chair, I grabbed about half a dozen pies in relay and slapped them over her bare body - in her hair, down her back, over her thighs and breasts until she was totally slathered. She slowly stood up, making sure I had a great view of my handiwork and then somehow managed to totter over to the pie table in her high heels. There she stood, dripping head to naked toe in slop wearing just her shoes. She beckoned me over. As I approached she slapped two pies over me and things descended into chaos as we splattered, smeared and slopped the few remaining items over each other’s naked bodies.

“Oh my god” Charlotte giggled, looking me over “look what we did”

“Happy Birthday” I grinned as I smeared a handful of pie slop in Charlotte’s face.

“I’m so turned on right now” Charlotte spluttered. She looked down at my pie covered cock “I guess that makes two of us?”

“How can you tell?” I grinned

“Call it intuition” she smiled, cheekily “or maybe because you’ve got a huge erection”. She paused and looked at me as seductively as she could muster from under a layer of thick pie filling “a huge, tasty, custard covered cock”.As stupid as it sounds, I blushed slightly.

“You’re so sweet” she grinned “literally and metaphorically. I really wanted to strangle Nicole at first but when you splattered her with those pies, I so wanted it to be me that my lust overcame my shyness. This has been such a blast and so, so hot that now I just want to hug her”

“That’d be funnier if you didn’t shower first” I quipped.

“And you” Charlotte looked at me “I’ll tell you what I want to do to you” she leant in and whispered in my ear. I smiled broadly
“I think that can be arranged”

“Mmmm” she purred “this is the best birthday ever”.
Slapstickman

Postby treacleman » 17 Mar 2011, 08:55

Brilliant story and just the right length to keep the interest going.

Well done.
treacleman

Postby pieclown » 20 Mar 2011, 22:08

Nice story. Thank you for sharing.
pie pie 4 now
pieclown

Return to Reading Room