Sarah's Reckoning

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Sarah's Reckoning

Postby alext » 18 Feb 2011, 13:49

Or, alternatively, Sarah's Day of Fun Part Three. I've been toying with this one for a while, and I think I'm happy with this section now. It's a little slow to get to the messy part, but hey, I'm just building atmosphere. Enjoy!

Sarah's Reckoning
(Part three of the Sarah's Day of Fun series)

“I told you, we'll talk about it later. For now...enjoy yourself.”

Those were the words Dan uttered before he left me in my pool of Gunge. When I eventually hauled myself into the shower to clean off, and cleared the guest room, the Sun was starting to set, throwing colours of red, yellow and orange through the windows of the house.

Checking my watch for the tenth time in as many minutes, I sipped my tea, watching the Sun falling lower and lower below the horizon. Dan would be home any minute, and hopefully he'd be willing to sit down and talk about what had happened, and about why I hadn't told him one of my deepest secrets. I was trying to get the story straight in my head, how I wanted to explain things, but my mind kept flashing back to *that* moment, where I came and he poured a bucket of Beans over my head. I just couldn't get that orgasm out of my head.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't hear the front door open and close, and it took Dan gently shaking my shoulder before I snapped out of my thoughts, suddenly realising he was standing next to me in the kitchen, trying to catch my attention. I kissed him softly on the lips, and forced a smile onto my face. I made him a drink and we sat in the lounge, making small talk for several minutes, neither of us willing to take a step and start. Finally, I took a deep breath.

"Dan...about today...I really didn't want you to find out that way."

"I guessed. Otherwise you would have left the door open for me."

"Yeah...it's just something I really enjoy. I have done for as long as I can remember. It feels naughty, sensual, relaxing...stress relieving. All those different sensations at once."

"Why did you feel you couldn't tell me?"

"Well, it's not exactly normal, is it? There's a huge community out there on the Internet, but you don't exactly turn round to someone and tell them you love Sploshing. Those who've never heard of it will be confused, and those who HAVE heard of it may not be a fan. I was afraid you'd think I was weird."

"No. I'm a little disappointed you didn't feel you could trust me though - you're usually so open with me, both in and out of the bedroom. The only time I had an inkling was when I saw your internet history...and the occasional streak of custard in the bath. I've been waiting for you to bring it up for ages."

"I know. I'm really sorry. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"

"I'm sure I'll come up with something, but for now how about just giving me a hug?"

I hugged my boyfriend, feeling happier that he wasn't freaked out by the whole situation, but also feeling upset with myself for not being able to reveal something that important about myself to the person I was closest to.

Days later...

I stepped out from my office building, feeling exhausted. I worked hard in my position as PA, but there always seemed to be more to do. Especially recently...the company was going through an expansion phase, and I seemed to always be doing something. Still, the money was good, and I enjoyed the challenge.

Heading for my car, I thought back to the weekend - after my talk with my boyfriend, things had pretty much gotten back to normal. He took me out shopping on Saturday (where I'd gotten the outfit I was wearing - smart black shoes, black stockings, a knee length black skirt and a white button down shirt - classic secretarial outfit), and we spent Sunday relaxing together. It had been fun.

As I pulled into my drive though, I felt confusion start to rise - Dan's car was in front of mine, which was rare in itself, but the house was in darkness. Given the Sun had already set, if Dan was home...why hadn't he turned any lights on?

I put my key in the lock, turning it and stepping into the door. As I turned to close it behind me, I felt strong hands on my back, pushing me up against the door. A warm body pressed itself against mine.

"Don't worry honey...it's only me."

I was relieved to hear Dan's voice, but as he slipped a blindfold over my head, my confusion started to peak again.

"Dan...what?"

He didn't answer me. Instead, he pulled my arms behind my back, handcuffing them in place. Turning me round on the spot, he started to walk me up the stairs.

"Don't worry. I'll explain in a moment."

Despite the slight disorientation of the blindfold, I recognised we had reached the top of the stairs, and we were headed for the guest bedroom. I heard Dan flick a light on, and the rustle of plastic under my feet as we made our way into the middle of the room. He turned me round and sat me down, before I felt him hook two more pairs of handcuffs in place, locking my ankles to the legs of the chair.

"I don't think it was fair you didn't tell me about your little secret, do you?"

"But...I thought we talked about this?"

"We did. And I think it's only fair that you should be punished for your secrecy."

"Punished?" I was worried now. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry love, you'll find out soon enough."

I heard the door close, and then silence. My heart pounded in my ears, and I struggled a little, trying to get up. It was no use, the handcuffs held me tight against the chair. Eventually, I slumped down, resigning myself to whatever fate my boyfriend had in store.

The door open against, and I heard the rustle of someone walking in.

"So Sarah," Dan began, "you've been a very naughty girl. And there's something that I really feel should be done to rectify this."

I didn't know what to say. Which is probably for the best, as I wasn't give much of a chance to respond before I heard a closer rustle, then felt something wet explode onto my face. Past experience told me Dan had just hit me with a pie. Licking my lips, I could tell it was custard and cream, and I felt it slowly run down my chin, and continue down onto my neck.

He quickly followed it up with another, and then another, crust and mingled goo covering my face, my hair, and running down both the outside and inside of my shirt, before pooling in my lap. I took a deep breath, wanting to say something, but really not sure where to start.

I heard another rustle as he stepped around behind me, and I braced myself as he hit with me with two large, cream filled pies, one on either side of my head. A third, filled with rice pudding, was forced down hard on my scalp, and ground into my hair. Kernels of rice rolled their way down my body, joining the custard and cream already there.

"Stand up."

I hesitated, just for a moment, and then struggled to my feet. The slop from my lap slid down, leaving streaks on my legs, before landing with a wet splat on my brand new shoes. I heard him place something on the chair behind me, then press on my shoulders, forcing me back into the chocolate gateaux he'd placed there. I shuddered as I felt it squirt up over the front and back of my panties, and was starting to wish my hands were free.

Dan stepped round in front of me again, and I heard him flick the top off a bottle. It took me a moment, but as my shirt began to grow heavier I realised he was spraying it with something. The vinegary smell assaulting my nostrils told me it was probably Ketchup, or Salad cream. Another bottle swiftly followed, again producing a vinegary smell, before he stepped forwarding, working the cold, stinking mess into the previously white material. I could only imagine how badly stained it was now. Echoing my thoughts, he spoke again.

"Honestly. You call yourself a PA, looking like that? You're a mess. You're shirt is a horrible orange colour-" That tipped me off that he'd used a bottle of Ketchup AND a bottle of Salad cream "-your face is covered in cream and custard, your hair is filthy...you're a wreck."
I didn't care. I knew how much of a mess I must look, but all I could feel was the waves of heat emanating from my crotch. I was REALLY starting to wish my hands were free.

Dan walked around behind me again, then reached forward, rubbing the mess in again, spending extra time concentrating on my breasts. Suddenly, I heard a ripping noise, and felt the buttons popping from the front of my shirt as he tore the material away from my skin. He left it hanging from my arms, and exposed my white bra-clad breasts and bare midriff, streaked with the earlier pie goo.

His hand slapped onto my head, and I heard the crunch of eggshell, before feeling a yolk slip it's way down my back. I yelped - it was cold - and I heard him chuckle to himself. He followed it up with another 11 eggs - making an even dozen - then started to massage the muck into my hair. Another rustle, and I felt the pitter-patter of a powder on my head. It took me a second to realise it was flour, before felt him massage it deeply into each strand. This was going to be a bitch to clean, but he hadn't finished yet!

A tub of partially melted margarine, a jar of mayonnaise and a bottle of brown sauce later, my hair felt heavy, and stank. He piled it up on my head, fixing it there with more margarine, then walked back around in front of me.

"Love the new hairdo Sarah. You'll be a smash at the office tomorrow."

"You bastard...do you know how long it's going to take me to clean this?"

"I've got an idea. And this is supposed to be your punishment. Displays of that kind of language...well, you obviously can't be learning your lesson, can you?"

Stepping forward, he pulled my bra cups from my chest, letting something thick and lumpy fill each cup. Not being able to help himself, he caressed my breasts while he was at it, tweaking each nipple to harden it up. My heart rate increased and I moaned out loud, before gasping as he let the cups snap back, then massaged the goo into my boobs.

Despite the mess he'd made of me, and despite knowing how long it would take for me to clean my hair, my pussy was really responding. I was loving that he was in control, loving having no choice in what he was doing to me. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next...
alext

Re: Sarah's Reckoning

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 22 Sep 2011, 01:13

Having just come back to the site after a long while away I've got to say I'm loving this story Alex... It's giving me some ideas for future sessions and really turning me on too.
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Re: Sarah's Reckoning

Postby enswan » 22 Sep 2011, 08:09

Wow great (start to a) story can't wait to see what happens next!
enswan

Return to Reading Room