The Game (Part 6)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Game (Part 6)

Postby Slapstickman » 11 Feb 2011, 16:36

The final part..............

I ran, clutching my camera, over to Nicole’s. It was 1.57 on Nicole’s clock as I burst in through the door. I set up my camera and showed her the picture of me over Fiona’s knee, Fiona spanking my bare bottom.

“It didn’t have to be bare bottom spanking” Nicole smiled “but you seem to be enjoying it. So does she. I really didn’t think you’d pull that one off”

“But I did” I grinned, triumphantly.

“Yes you did” Nicole said, she was grinning excitedly too. She placed another pie on the table. “You’d better pull these off now” she said, pointing to her tiny thong.

I walked over to her and slid her thong slowly and deliberately down her thighs, and legs until it fell, silently round her ankles. Nicole was now stood stark naked in front of 11 custard pies on the table behind her.

She picked up another 2 custard pies from behind a box “want to earn another 2 pies?” she asked me “strictly optional, but it would be fun if you did”

“What do I have to do?” I asked nervously.

“Take off your socks” Nicole smiled.

I pulled my socks off and Nicole, as good as her word, bent slowly over the table, her bare bottom aloft, and but the 2 new pies on the table.

Nicole then picked up another two pies again one in each hand “want to get me with another 2?” she asked.

“Ok” I replied

“Cool” she replied “take off your shirt”. I did as I was told and pulled my t-shirt over my head, tossing it to the other side of the room.

Again, Nicole bent over the table, her bare arse sticking higher in the air. She wiggled it deliberately as she placed the 2 pies on the table with the rest.

“Want another two? Lose the jeans” she grinned. I pulled my jeans off and Nicole bent over the table once more adding another couple of pies to the collection.

“Hmmmm” she said, looking down behind the boxes again.

“There’s 3 left, can you guess what I’d like you to remove in order to get these on the table”

“I think so” I smiled and quickly slipped my boxers off.

“I was going to say my nail varnish” Nicole chuckled “but that will do very nicely”

She bent over and picked up the remaining 3 pies, she placed each one very deliberately onto the table, each time giving me a more lingering look at her bottom.

“So, are you ready for it?” she looked down at my fully erect cock that had been teased for the last few hours and grinned widely “I think you are”.

I walked slowly towards Nicole and the table full of pies. She looked absolutely stunning. Her long, thick, dark brown hair flowed down a good 4 inches below her shoulders and her pretty face looked as though it had been painstakingly made up, her dark brown eyes seemed to be sparkling with excitement. She had the cutest, sexiest smile and her round and full 36C breasts jiggled slightly as she nervously watched me approaching.

Nicole had obviously been working out as her arms and legs were toned and her stomach flat. Her bottom was firm and pert and her pussy had been lightly trimmed. Her tall (I figured about 5”9) sexy body seemed to be inviting me over.

“Do whatever you want” she purred at me “I deserve anything you can dish up”.

I picked up a large custard pie from the table and readied to throw.

“And what do you think you’re going to do with that?” Nicole asked me with a look of mock defiance on her pretty face.

“Well” I replied honestly “I’m probably going to push it firmly into your face”

“You’d seriously push that pie into my gorgeous face and make a mess of my perfectly styled hair and make up” she asked with mock incredulity

“Absolutely” I replied and was about to plant it in her face, when she looked at me and smiled.

“What if I give you a blowjob instead?” she asked and, without waiting for my response, went down on me taking my cock in her mouth and working her tongue up and down my shaft. I thought I was going to drop the pie and cum then and there in the mixture of arousal and surprise, but Nicole slowly stopped and stood up to face me.

“So” she smiled “what do you say?”

I pushed the pie into her face. Nicole let out a muffled scream as the cool, messy pie filling made contact with her lovely features. I smeared the pie round ensuring the experience was as messy as possible for my hapless, naked victim. The front of her hair was covered and filling began to dribble from her face over her chest and trickled down her boobs. I let the pie slide off her face and Nicole wiped her eyes in an exaggerated fashion.

“You bastard” she giggled

I grabbed another pie and plopped it on the top of her head. The messy filling was smeared all over her hair as she wailed and squirmed. It ran down her face and slid over her shoulders. She stood, shaking with laughter as her hair was covered in pie slop. She eventually slicked back her long brown locks and composed herself as I reached for another two pies. This time she got a pie sandwich, her screams drowned out as her entire head was engulfed in pie filling. I rubbed both pies in, covering her completely and when the plates finally fell to the floor; she was barely recognisable under a mound of sloppy mess.

As Nicole wiped her eyes I grabbed another pie and smeared it over her bare boobs, rubbing the pie from left to right over her pert breasts and erect nipples. This was clearly turning Nicole on, so I grabbed another couple of pies and planted one on each breast rubbing them slowly into her lightly tanned skin. Most of the front of Nicole’s upper torso was now covered in gooey pie filling. Her breasts had borne the brunt and custard dripped from every inch of them. Nicole ran her finger over her messy boobs and licked it clean as seductively as she could manage under all the pie, but gave up and collapsed in a fit of giggles instead.

I placed a pie on the top of her left thigh and ran it down to her feet, letting it fall over her toes. I repeated this with her right thigh covering both her legs in gooey slop.

“Bend over the table” I told her and she did, with no hesitation at all. Her bare bottom raised and quivering excitedly at the prospect of what was coming next.

I spanked her bare bottom, playfully but firmly and she gasped. “Oops” I smiled, rubbing her naked arse, “it looks a little pink now, you could do with something on that”

“What did you have in mind” Nicole asked innocently.

“Just one of these” I replied and slapped a pie over her bare bottom, covering her pert bum in the creamy filling.

“Oh, that was good” Nic moaned. I grabbed another pie and slapped that over her bottom too. I ran my hands over her naked, pie coated bum rubbing the mess in. I hit her bum with another pie and ran it up from the small of her back to her shoulder blades, leaving a slimy trail all down her back. I grabbed another pie and ran it down her front, bringing it to rest over her pubes, matting them in thick pie filling.

Nicole opened her legs wide and I walked over to her with a fresh pie. She smiled widely at me as I gently pushed the creamy pie straight into her pussy, rubbing it over her as she moaned and squealed with delight. Her moist pussy covered in slimy pie filling.

The rest of the pies were slowly plastered over the rest of her naked body, until she was covered head to toe in custard pie and you could barely tell she was naked at all. All too soon there was only one pie left. I picked it up and looked at the naked, pie covered beauty in front of me. “Where do you want the last pie?” I asked her.

“Right here” she grinned and leant forward pushing it into my crotch, rubbing it over my cock and balls. I gasped as my tackle was covered in the creamy slop. Up to now I had managed to stay completely clean.

“Oh dear” she giggled, wiping her eyes free of pie yet again and staring at my pie coated penis “what a mess. Let me clean that off for you”.

Nicole slid down to her knees and took my cock in her mouth again, licking the pie off and giving me a fantastic blow job in the process.

“Oh my god, I’m going to cum” I yelled.

“Not yet you’re not” Nicole said sternly “I need your attention”. She lay on the plastic covering on the floor and opened her legs wide. I put my head between them and licked her pussy clean. She grabbed my cock and slid down onto it. We made love on the plastic sheet, slipping, sliding and thrusting around in the mess; until we were both covered from head to toe in pie and came together.

“That was amazing” Nicole gasped as we laid in each others arms, “we’ve got to do this again, but next time I want to do the challenges”

“Ok” I grinned “you’ve got it”.

THE END
Slapstickman

Re: The Game (Part 6)

Postby shredder » 14 Feb 2011, 03:45

Excellent - thank you for the series.
Shredded messed jeans improve anyone's butt
shredder

Postby alext » 18 Feb 2011, 13:50

I echo shredder's sentiments, a fantastic story! Did you ever write a sequel?
alext

Postby Slapstickman » 18 Feb 2011, 16:29

Thanks for the great feedback. I have just started planning the sequel. Will be appearing here sometime soon(ish) I hope.
Slapstickman

Return to Reading Room