The Game (Part 4)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Game (Part 4)

Postby Slapstickman » 04 Feb 2011, 22:14

A really cute Blonde girl in her mid 20’s appeared “Matt, this is Dawn. Dawn, Matt” Nicole said, introducing us. We said our hellos. “Dawn is an actress friend of mine, she’s really good at improvising and your next challenge is to improvise a naughty, messy scene with her using the costumes and props I provide. You win the challenge by entertaining me, making me laugh and turning me on. You have 20 minutes to choose and improvise a scene before show time. I’ll leave you to it then” Nicole said, leaving us to it.

“Wow! Not much time” I smiled at Dawn.

“We better make a start then” she smiled back “what shall we do?”

“What costumes are there?” I asked.

We looked through the costumes, but Dawn quickly found what she wanted.

“I want to be a naughty nurse” she announced, her lovely blue eyes lighting up.

I couldn’t refuse her, especially when she held the sexy costume against her fantastic body.

“What’s my costume to go with that?” I asked

“This” Dawn giggled, producing a pair of striped pyjamas.

“Very flattering” I laughed.

“It will be fun when you put it on” Dawn smiled “speaking of which, we better get changed, it will help us get into character”. With that Dawn slid her skinny jeans off, revealing a pair of small white panties that barely covered her bum. Then she pulled off her tight t-shirt. My jaw dropped as she wasn’t wearing a bra and her bare 34C boobs jiggled excitedly.

Dawn placed her white nurses’ cap on top of her carefully styled hair and then slipped on self holding stockings that reached halfway up her thighs, bending over teasingly as she secured them. Reluctantly almost, she finally reached for her nurses’ dress. It was an all white number with a white cross on a red background to match her hat. The dress was not only very low cut, revealing lots of cleavage; it was also very short – barely covering her panties when she was vertical, let alone when she bent over. A zip ran down the front of the dress from top to bottom. Dawn adjusted it to reveal yet more cleavage.

“How do I look?” she asked.

“Amazing” I gulped, already feeling my jeans bulging.

“Ok, you get changed now” Dawn said.

I did as I was told, pulling off my t-shirt and dropping my jeans until I stood in front of Dawn in just my boxers. I reached for the pyjamas.

“Hang on a minute” Dawn interjected

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“Since when do patients wear underpants with pyjamas?” she stated “you need to lose the boxer shorts”

“You’re joking?” I replied

“No, I’m serious. Drop ‘em”

I turned my back on Dawn and slid my boxer shorts down my thighs, sliding them down my legs until they bunched at my ankles, leaving her with a view of my bare bum.

“Very nice” she giggled as I reached for the pyjamas to provide some modesty. I slipped it them on

We’d wasted enough time on the costumes, so we worked on the scene. Dawn was fun to work with; she really seemed to be getting into it and came up with some good ideas. The time flew and Nicole soon re-appeared to watch our handiwork.

She sat down on a plastic chair in the living room, where there used to be a sofa. The floor was covered in polythene – Nic had obviously planned this well.

“Ready when you two are” she smiled and sat back to watch the fun.

I was stood in just the surgical gown as Dawn, in her sexy nurse’s outfit entered. At the side of the ‘acting space’ was a decorating table, separate from the table with all the pies that were going to be splattered over Nicole later, full of pies and other messy food. Dawn started the scene.

“Mr Black” she began “thank you for agreeing to take part in this medical trial”

“I didn’t really agree” I replied “I was sort of press-ganged”

“Well, yes, the nurses thought you’d be an ideal candidate for this treatment as it might cure you of your secondary condition”

“My secondary condition?” I repeated, somewhat puzzled.

“Naughtypervitis” Dawn answered “during your entire stay you’ve been ogling the nurses, making them bend over to pick up items you’ve ‘accidentally’ dropped, trying to look down their tops and the like. They nominated you to get this treatment above any other patient”

“And what is the treatment?” I gulped, nervously.

“I call it Slapstick Shock therapy” Dawn grinned.

“Slapstick Shock Therapy” I repeated; “What exactly does that entail?”

“You’re about to find out” Dawn explained as she bent over slightly to pick up a large custard pie from the table, revealing the bottom of her pert buttocks as she did so.

I watched her sexy arse intently as she wiggled around grabbing a pie.

“You’ve just been staring at my bum now, haven’t you?” she said accusingly.

“No” I replied hastily

“So you haven’t been trying to get a sneaky peek at my sexy black panties?” Dawn asked

“They’re not black they’re whi….” I began to reply “oh…shit” I groaned.

Dawn was now walking back to me, holding the pie “I’m really going to enjoy this” she grinned.

Dawn and I faced each other, as she adjusted the pie, ready to splat it straight into my face. She was just about to explode it over my features, when her beeper went off. Thinking quickly I opened my hands to take the pie off her and Dawn instinctively gave me it. She checked her beeper message before returning to face me again.

“Nothing that can’t wait until later” she explained “Ok I’m ready for the pie now”. Dawn held out her hands.

“You want the pie?” I asked mischievously

“Of course I want the pie” she replied “and you better let me have it without delay”.

“Ok then” I grinned “my pleasure” I leant forward and slapped the pie square in Dawn’s face. The gooey yellow mixture splattered all over her cute features, slopping over her carefully styled hair and dribbling down her brilliant white outfit. I twisted the plate before letting go and allowing it to slide down over her cleavage.

“Oh my god” Dawn spluttered from under a face full of sloppy pie. She slowly and comically wiped her eyes.

“Right” she exclaimed purposefully “now it’s time for your treatment to really begin. Don’t move an inch”

I did what I was told and waited as Dawn bent suggestively over the pie table for a second time. On this occasion though, she returned with a custard pie balanced precariously in each hand.

“You are so going to get it now” she grinned, wickedly “any last words?”

“Yes” I said “Your panties have come down”

Dawn couldn’t help but distractedly look down; even though she was pretty sure her panties were still where they should be. In the moment of confusion I reached my hand up her tiny dress and grabbed them, pulling them down to her knees. She squealed loudly.

Dawn stood, panties round her knees and a custard pie in each hand momentarily unsure of what to do next. I seized the moment and grabbed her pies. “You dare” she half-heartedly threatened as I lifted the pies to either side of her head.

“Of course I dare” I grinned and sandwiched her head with the two pies. Dawn screamed as her entire head was engulfed in thick gooey pie. I rubbed the pies together ensuring they were sufficiently smooshed in before letting them fall down her costume onto the floor.

Dawn’s head looked like it had been dipped in custard as she emerged from under the messy pies. She slowly wiped her eyes free of filling and glared at me, before turning her back on me and slowly bending over to pull up her little white panties, ensuring I got a lingering view of her sexy bum first.

“Ok, so you’re going to play dirty are you?” she grimaced, pie filling still dripping from her pretty face into her exposed cleavage. She stomped over to the table again and this time, picked up a large jug of whipping cream. She stomped back over to me and glared as menacingly as she could from under a face full of custard pie. “This is going right over your head” she promised.

“Can’t we talk this over?” I pleaded.

“The time for talking is over” Dawn said as she readied herself to pour.

“Just before you do that, do you know what time it is?” I asked.

Dawn’s watch was on her right arm. Her right hand was clutching the huge jug of cream. Without thinking, she turned her arm to see what time it was and poured the entire contents of the jug down her ample cleavage.

She wailed as the cold cream made contact with her skin, running down the inside of her costume and leaving a slimy trail of goo down her upper torso.

“So, do you have the time?” I grinned as Dawn pulled open the front of her costume and looked down at her cream covered cleavage.

“Enjoy it while it lasts” she said to me “That’s the last time you’re making a fool out of me?”

“Are you sure?” I asked

“I’m positive” she replied “and if I’m wrong may I be doused in sloppy custard” she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

“Well, ok then” I said “If you insist”. I grabbed two large buckets of custard and threw the first one over Dawn at close range. Nicole gasped and then laughed at the severity of the gunging. Dawn’s nurse’s uniform was completely covered in yellow gunge. Custard ran down her thighs and down her cleavage. It dripped from every inch of her sexy torso.

Dawn spluttered and gasped too much in shock to notice I was behind her with another large bucket of custard I slowly poured that over her back, soaking the back of her uniform and the back of her thighs with thick sloppy custard.

She screamed as she was covered once more in slimy yellow gunk. By the time I was finished with her, Dawn was completely covered in custard.

“Oh my god” she gasped, wiping her eyes “how dare you, how dare you”

I couldn’t help but laugh at Dawn as she was turned into a giant walking blob of custard.

Just then my phone rang. Still very pleased with myself, I picked it out of my pyjama pocket.

“Hi” I said, looking over at my custard covered adversary “yeah, I’m ok to talk. Just covered this nurse in custard, no seriously; she thought she was going to throw pies over me, but I was too clever for her. You should see her mate. I’ll take a picture and send it over to you in a bit. It’s hilarious”

Unfortunately for me, whilst I was boasting on my phone, Dawn had wiped her eyes free of custard and managed to totter over to the table, where she picked up a large bowl of strawberry trifle. She slipped and slid over to me, but I was too busy on the phone to notice her. The first I knew about it, I felt the waistband of my pyjamas being pulled open. Dawn giggled as she poured the entire contents of the trifle bowl down my pyjama bottoms.

I gasped as the cold dessert sloshed down my pyjamas; over my cock and balls, down my thighs, the gooey cream, custard, blancmange and jelly mixture slopping all over me.

Dawn had a good look down my pyjamas at the mess she’d made before letting go of the waistband. I was stunned as the messy dessert slid down my thighs and legs, pooling at my feet. Messy trifle covered my lower body.

I was still looking ruefully down at my messy pyjama bottoms when Dawn returned, this time carrying two large custard pies. Before I could move out of the way, she sandwiched my head with them. Custard exploded over me as she slapped the gooey messy desserts around my head. She slowly massaged the pies into my face, ensuring that my entire head was covered in thick goo, before letting them slip down my chest.

As I slowly emerged from under a large mound of messy custard pie, wiping my eyes, Dawn had already grabbed a large bucket filled with cold porridge. Before I knew what had hit me, she started to pour the thick, messy goop over my head. I could only stand there helplessly as she covered me in the sloppy oats. I spluttered and groaned as I was covered in the porridge; my pyjamas sticking to my body and dripping gooey oatmeal.

Dawn appeared again with two more custard pies; one in each hand, but this time I was quicker and before she had the chance to splatter me once more, I undid the zip on the front of her dress. I pulled the zip down to her belly button and her fantastic bare breasts popped out of the costume.

“Oh my” Dawn gasped, instinctively moving her hands up to cover her bare breasts, forgetting momentarily that each hand was holding a sloppy custard pie. She unintentionally splattered the pies onto each of her breasts, covering them in the creamy custard. She squealed as the cold custard sloshed over her tits and dripped down her stomach.

I was laughing so much and so long at Dawn’s latest mishap that I didn’t notice she had slowly walked over to the table yet again, custard dripping from her pert boobs, her nipples erect. She picked up another pie and undid my pyjama top. When my bare chest was revealed she smeared the pie over it, covering my upper torso in thick, creamy, pie filling.

I grabbed the zip on Dawn’s dress for a second time and this time I wasn’t going to stop until it had reached the bottom and her costume fell in a heap on the floor around her ankles. Dawn was now naked except for her tiny pair of white panties. I grabbed a tub of chocolate mousse from the table and slowly walked over to her. I opened up the front of her tiny panties and poured the mousse down, covering her bare crotch in the messy brown dessert. It slid down her thighs and over her pussy. When I’d finished I let go of her panties and patted them firmly, sending mousse places it didn’t normally go.

Dawn squealed excitedly as I rubbed her panties against her crotch covering them in the mousse. She was clearly enjoying herself, but this was war.

She walked over to the table and grabbed a large carton of thick natural yogurt. She took off my pyjama top and then reached for the pyjama bottoms, pulling them down until they fell round my ankles, leaving me stark naked.

My cock was fully erect by now, which made both Dawn and Nicole gasp and giggle. Dawn placed the full carton of yogurt over the tip of my cock and pushed it down, covering my penis and balls in thick slimy yogurt. She left the carton on my erect cock as she grabbed another custard pie and bending me over, slapped it with force over my naked arse. I stumbled forwards in surprise at the force of the blow and the coldness of the pie on my bare buttocks.

There was still a large bowl filled with whipped cream and custard left on the table. I pulled up a chair and placed the bowl on the seat. I then took Dawn and pulled her chocolate mousse covered panties clean off, before pushing her naked body down into the bowl. She squealed as the cool dessert shot up her pussy and covered her bare bottom and pubis in thick yellowy slop. When she had wiggled around enough she slowly stood up and custardy slime dripped from every orifice.

“Well” she stated, manner of factly “I hope that cured you of the ‘Naughtypervitis’. I’m sure the sight of a naked woman dripping in goo has put you off any bad behaviour in the future….oh no, what have I done. Pass me that bucket of strawberry sauce please”

There was a final bucket of red gunge on the table. I walked over to it and then passed it to her.

“Thank you” she grimaced “this is to prevent me having any smart ideas like this in the future”. Dawn tipped the full contents of the bucket over her naked body until every inch of her lovely form was dripping in the red slime. That was the end of our skit.

“That was brilliant” Nicole laughed looking at her naked messy friends “I so wanted to join in”

Nicole beamed as she grabbed another pie from the fridge and put it on the table, making a total of 8 fresh custard pies. She then slowly removed her denim skirt, revealing a pair of sexy white French knickers that clung to her sexy bum.

“Ok Matt, you’d better shower and then I’ll let you know the next task. You don’t mind Matt getting the first shower do you Dawn?”

“No, don’t mind me sat here naked and covered head to toe in mess” Dawn joked. She slowly removed the yogurt pot from my cock, revealing my messy, sloppy penis, dripping in slimy yogurt. Both girls had a good ogle before I slipped upstairs into a warm shower.
Slapstickman

Return to Reading Room