The Game (Part 3)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Game (Part 3)

Postby Slapstickman » 01 Feb 2011, 16:47

Here's Part 3, hope you enjoy........

“Things are hotting up now” Nicole smiled “Are you ready for the next task?”

“Yes” I said eagerly.

“Ok” Nicole began “your next task is to take 2 large custard pies from the fridge and find someone on this street to pie you and to be pied by you. I need photographic evidence, but you don’t need to print it out this time, unless of course you want to. I don’t care if they are male or female, but they must be residents of this street. Is everything clear?”

“Yes” I replied and went to grab two large pies from the fridge.

Nicole lent me a tray to carry them both and I headed off down the street to persuade someone to engage in some tit for tat pie fun. As soon as Nicole had stated what the task was I knew I’d be heading over to my sexy neighbour Sam’s house. She was bound to make it as difficult as possible for me, but I knew she’d join in.

I went round the back of her house, with both pies and my camera on the tray. I knocked on the door and eventually a second story window was opened.

“Hello?” Sam’s flatmate, Helena called out from the window.

“Hi Helena, is Sam in?” I called up.

“No, she’s at a wedding this weekend”

“Oh yeah” I replied “bugger”. A text message came through on my phone from Nicole “Sam’s not home by the way xx”.

“Hang on a minute, I’ll come down” Helena said

“It doesn’t matter” I called up, but it was too late she had already shut the window and was on the way down.

Helena came to the back door in her dressing gown. She was really pretty, even when she’d just woken up. She was quite petite with shoulder length brown hair and a lovely smile.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked

“Yeah” she replied “no problem though it is gone 11.30. What did you want Sam for?”

“Nothing much” I replied “just needed her help with a dare”

“Thought I saw custard pies out there” Helena giggled “what kind of dare is it?”

“I have to find someone to pie me, who’ll also let me pie them” I explained, “then I need to take a photo to prove it”.

“And you thought you’d cheat by asking Samantha” Helena said

“Well, not exactly” I said “but….”

“You can’t because she’s not here” Helena interrupted “and now you’re going to fail the task”

“Yeah” I sighed.

“Unless I do it with you, of course” Helena concluded.

“You’d do it?” I asked

“Yeah, why not; it’s only a custard pie in the face” Helena smiled “come in”.

I picked up the tray and walked through the back door into Sam & Helena’s kitchen. I put the tray down on a work surface and Helena handed me a couple of black bin liners.

“Tape them to the floor, so it doesn’t get splattered” she said “I’m just going to put some old clothes on as those pies look really sloppy. Be back in a couple of minutes”

“Ok” I said, getting to work with the bin liners. I’d secured them to the kitchen floor by the time Helena emerged, wearing an oversized white t-shirt that just about covered her bum.

“Hope you don’t mind me wearing this old shirt, it’s the only thing I’ve got to hand that I don’t mind getting covered in custard pie”

“Absolutely no problem at all” I smiled as I checked out her lovely toned legs.

Helena passed me one of the pies and giggled “Ok you go first”

I took the pie and stood in front of Helena holding the pie tantalisingly close to her face. “You wouldn’t” she said egging me on.

“I would” I replied and pushed the large custard pie into her face. Helena squealed a muffled squeal as her pretty face was engulfed with the pie. The sloppy filling dribbled down her t-shirt as the pie slid off her face and down her chest; her hair was dripping in custard too.

“Oh my god” She giggled “that was great”

“Smile for the camera” I said taking the picture Nicole needed for evidence. Helena did as she was instructed then wiped her eyes clean of the gooey pie filling.

“Ok, now it’s time for revenge” Helena vowed, custard still dripping onto her shirt. She picked up her pie and approached me “I’m going to really enjoy this” she grinned.

“Let me have it” I gulped as Helena primed herself to throw the pie in my face. Instead of throwing the pie in my face, however, she just stopped.

“You know what” Helena said “I’m just not feeling it”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It’s a bit boring to just pie you in the face, I want to pie you somewhere else”

“Er, ok” I replied “where did you have in mind?”

“Your bum” she giggled

“My bum?” I repeated “ok, no problems”; I bent over the kitchen table my bum in the air.

“That’s nice” Helena grinned, “but I want to pie your bum, not your jeans; your bare bum!”

“I think you’ve been taking tips from your housemate” I groaned.

“If you want to complete the dare you’d better drop them” Helena ordered. Reluctantly I slipped my jeans off.

“That’ll do nicely” Helena said, even though I was still wearing my boxers. “Now assume the position”

I did as I was told and bent over the table. Helena walked over to me then there was a tugging on the back of my boxer shorts as I felt them slide down my thighs exposing my bare bottom to my sexy tormentor.

“Ready?” Helena asked

“Yep” I said nervously “give it to me”

Helena didn’t need telling twice and slapped the pie with force over my bare arse splattering me with cold pie filling. Helena giggled as she rubbed the pie over my naked bottom, plastering it in creamy pie filling.

“Oh wow!” she laughed “that was fun. Let me take a picture” She took a photo of my pie covered bum as the filling slopped down the back of my thighs.

“I don’t believe you just did that” I exclaimed

“Neither do I” Helena replied “I’m well naughty”

I wiped some pie filling off my bum as Helena laughed. “I’m sorry” she said, still laughing “that really wasn’t fair. Look, Samantha keeps a spare pie in the fridge, probably for when you come round. I’ll let you get your own back, ok?”

“OK” I replied as Helena walked over to the fridge. I turned round and watched as she bent over to pick up the pie. Her shirt rode up, showing the bottom half of her bare bum. She seemed in no rush to cover herself up and lingered over the pie, wiggling her arse for long enough to make her nipples erect from the cold air of the fridge. She walked over to me clutching the pie. I was still naked from the waist down and was now facing Sam’s sexy housemate, more than a little aroused by the fridge show and by the prospect of pieing that sexy bottom.

“Here you are a freshly chilled custard pie” she smiled “ready for you to splat over me”. Helena moved to hand me the pie but, as I held my hands out, she pushed the pie into my crotch.

I gasped as the chilled pie made contact with my cock and balls. Helena twisted it over my crotch, sending the pie filling down my upper thighs and rubbing the pie over my semi erect penis. When she was satisfied she’d smeared my bits in enough pie, she let go of the plate but it stuck firm to my custard coated cock.

“I’m so sorry” she giggled “I just couldn’t resist it. Your willy just seemed to be crying out for a pie”.

I looked down at my pie covered penis as the plate slid down my upper thighs leaving a trail of slimy gunge as it went.

“Look” Helena said “there’s another pie in the fridge, I’ll go and get it for you and you can get your revenge, ok”

“Ok” I replied, but immediately thought better of it. “I tell you want; I’ll go and get it myself”

“Ok suit yourself; just try not to drip too much pie onto the kitchen floor” Helena said.

Still naked from the waist down, I walked gingerly over to the refrigerator and opened the door. Inside there was a pie, like Helena had claimed “assume the position” I grinned, my head in the fridge bending over the pie and reaching out to pick it up.

“No thanks” Helena replied and grabbed my bare bottom. She pushed me, sending me face first into the remaining pie.

My yells were muffled as the pie made contact with my face, engulfing it in thick, cold, gooey filling. I slowly stood up, pie dripping from my face; my cock and bum still covered in custard.

“Smile” Helena said and took my photograph for a second time. “Oh, that was so much fun. We must do this again soon”

“Hmmmpphh” I spluttered underneath my layer of pie.

“I’m going to take a shower now” Helena said matter-of-factly “so you can let yourself out when you’re ready. Good luck with your dares”. She gave me a quick kiss and whispered “you look curiously sexy right now” then disappeared up stairs.

“It’s not quite as simple as that Helena” I said to myself as I began rifling through the girls’ cupboards and then the freezer. I soon found what I needed 3 large tubs of ice cream; vanilla, strawberry and chocolate.

I waited until Helena started her shower and was unable to hear what I was up to and then began to slightly melt all 3 tubs in the microwave until they were a nice, gooey, consistency – not too runny, but still able to be poured. When I was happy with them, I bent under the sink and reached for the water supply. I turned off the water, bringing Helena’s shower to an abrupt end. I heard her cursing upstairs and quickly slipped my boxers on so it looked like I’d been making an attempt to leave.

Soon enough Helena came downstairs. She was dripping wet and wearing only a towel. “The water’s gone off” she groaned “right in the middle of my shower”

“It was on a minute ago” I said.

Helena turned the taps in the kitchen on and there was no response from these either “brilliant” she drawled sarcastically “the water’s been cut off”.

“Oh dear” I chuckled “must be karma”.

“Very funny” Helena replied “did you have anything to do with this?”

“Me?” I said incredulously

“I knew it” Helena glared “switch it back on, please”

“I don’t think so” I replied

“Matt, you’re starting to annoy me now; switch the water back on”

“See you later Helena” I said, slipping my jeans over my custard covered thighs.

“Look; I’m sorry for stripping you and slapping pies all over your bits” she said smiling sweetly “now please put the water back on”.

I turned to leave.

“If you fix the water I’m not sure I’ll be able to hold onto this towel” she smiled at me seductively, letting the towel slip further down her chest, revealing a little more of her pert breasts.

“Well, that would be a start” I grinned and grabbed her towel; Helena squealed as she was stripped naked. She looked even better with no clothes; her pert, sexy breasts and cute arse still dripping wet from the shower. She walked over to me hands open demanding the towel.

“Let me have it” she yelled.

“Close your eyes and hold your hands out and I’ll let you have it” I replied.

“OK” Helena said with a degree of scepticism. She shut her eyes. “You better give it me right now, Matt. Let me have it”

“With pleasure” I replied and tipped the large tub of melted chocolate ice cream over her head.

Helena squealed as she was covered in the messy brown goo. She opened her eyes in time to see it run down her naked body. Chocolate slosh now covered her bare breasts and ran down her stomach and down her back, trickling over her firm buttocks.

“You bastard” she spluttered, wiping her eyes free of chocolate gunk.

“I’ve only just started” I smiled and gently bent her over the kitchen table. I grabbed a hand full of the strawberry ice cream and smeared it over her bare bum, to the sound of more squealing. Then I poured the remaining contents over her from her head, down her back over her bum and thighs. When I’d emptied out the last drop of the partially melted strawberry ice cream, I turned Helena round so she was facing me and grabbed the vanilla ice cream. I smeared a large handful into her pretty face, before pouring the rest of the large tub over her bare boobs, down her stomach and over her crotch and thighs, covering the poor girl from head to naked toe in melted ice cream.

Helena slowly wiped her eyes and looked down at her sexy, goo covered body. Ice cream dripped from every inch of it. I grabbed the camera and yelled ‘smile’ taking a picture of my messy, nude nemesis.

“I suppose you want an ass shot too?” Helena said turning round and bending over slightly giving me a great view of her ice cream covered bottom.

“If you insist” I grinned, taking the photo.

“Are you happy now?” she asked, turning round to face me.

“Yeah, pretty much” I replied, honestly.

“Good, now get out, before I really give you what for”

I turned to leave “oops, nearly forgot about the water” I said.

“That’s ok” Helena replied and tottered over to the kitchen sink, still dripping ice cream; she slowly bent over, giving me another great view of her sexy arse before finding the stopcock under the sink and restoring her water supply.

“You knew how to do it all along?” I exclaimed.

“Of course, I’m not retarded” Helena returned.

“But that means..”

“I deliberately let you strip me naked, cover me in melted ice cream and humiliate me?” Helena grinned “fancy that. I’m giving you warning that it’s your turn again next though, so you’d better watch out. Now get out of here, this time I’m definitely taking a shower”

I left, clutching my photographic evidence and dashed back home, still covered in custard pie.

After yet another shower and change of clothes, I was back at Nicole’s with my evidence.

“I was sort of expecting you to take a pie in the face” she grinned looking at the picture of my naked, pie covered bottom “but there’s nothing wrong with that at all” she took another long look at the digital image “in fact it’s very nice indeed. Mmmm”

After she’d finished perusing the photo, Nicole turned to face me. “Another task completed, you’re doing well” she walked over to the fridge and picked up yet another pie. Nicole carried the pie over to the table increasing the total to 7, before turning to face me again and slowly, sexily removing her t-shirt, until she stood before me in just a white lacy bra, and denim mini skirt. She looked amazing and I was more determined than ever to complete the next task, no matter what it was.

“So, are you ready for the next challenge Matt?”

“Yes” I replied, barely able to keep my eyes off Nicole’s fit body.

“OK, I think you’re really going to enjoy this one” she said grinning, before calling out “Dawn”...........
Slapstickman

Re: The Game (Part 3)

Postby alext » 02 Feb 2011, 19:04

Excellent! I can't wait for the next part :D
alext

Return to Reading Room