The Game (Part 2)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The Game (Part 2)

Postby Slapstickman » 29 Jan 2011, 11:10

Hello Again. Here's the second installment. Hope you enjoy.......

“Ok, this task is a little less embarrassing, but no less difficult” Nicole explained “I’m going to show you a DVD and when it’s over I’ll be asking questions. If you get 4 or more out of 6, you win the challenge; but less than 4 and I’m going to remove a pie from the table and put my boot back on. Are you clear?”

“Yes” I said, sitting down on Nicole’s sofa, in front of the TV. Nicole bent teasingly over the DVD player, her short skirt riding high up her bare thighs.

“Watch carefully” she giggled and came to sit down next to me on the sofa.

The DVD began to play. The titles ‘Cookery Today’ appeared on the screen and Nicole stood at a kitchen counter surrounded by loads of messy substances. “Hello and welcome to Cookery Today” she announced. “This morning I’m going to show you how to make a sticky ginger tart or should that be how to make a ginger tart sticky”.

Stood at the end of the kitchen counter was a gorgeous, buxom, red head wearing a white summer dress. The dress looked fantastic; hugging her figure and revealing lots of cleavage as well as showing off her long, toned legs.

“Helping me today is Karen” Nicole explained. “Karen does the make up on Cookery today, but it’s become apparent recently that that’s not all she does. Anyway, I digress. To make a sticky ginger tart you need a large bucket of iced water, a dozen free range eggs, 4 large cartons of ready made custard, 4 large cartons of thick whipping cream, 2 large tubs of Greek yogurt, 3 custard pies and a jar of maple syrup and the most important ingredient – a ginger tart” Nicole motioned towards Karen as she said the last 3 words”

“I beg your pardon?” Karen responded

“First we need to make sure the tart is nice and moist” Nicole explained “so take the bucket of ice water and pour it evenly over the tart, like so”. Nicole poured the bucket of water over Karen’s head, causing the sexy red head to gasp as the cold liquid made contact with her body. Karen’s hair was drenched as Nicole poured the remaining water over Karen’s breasts. It was apparent that Karen was not wearing a bra as the white sun dress stuck to her ample chest giving everyone a clear view of her breasts and her erect nipples. Karen slicked back her hair as water ran down her face and splashed over the studio floor “What the hell are you doing?” she exclaimed.

“Once the Tart is sufficiently moist, you can add the eggs” Nicole continued, oblivious to Karen’s protestations. “Break the eggs into a large bowl” Nicole demonstrated “and beat until you’ve got a lovely, sticky consistency. Then add the eggs to the tart”

Nicole poured the eggs over Karen’s head; the slimy, sticky goo ran down her hair, over her face and slimed her cleavage. When the bowl was about ¾ empty, Nicole opened up the front of Karen’s dress and poured the remaining eggs down. Karen squealed as the cold eggs sloshed over her breasts, sticking them even more prominently to the flimsy fabric of her dress.

“Oh my god!” Karen raged “look what you’ve done to me”

“As you can see, the eggs sometimes cause the tart to boil over” said Nic, picking up the next item from the counter, “to prevent this getting too irritating firmly add a large custard pie”. She slapped the pie into Karen’s face to muffled screams; the gooey filling slopping down into the busty redhead’s cleavage and over her white dress.

Karen stood motionless as the pie plate slipped down from her face, over her front, landing on her feet. She slowly wiped her eyes, her face dripping with pie.

“Now add some thick whipping cream” Nicole smiled, pouring one of the large cartons of cream over the hapless Karen’s head; she stood helplessly as the sticky white goo engulfed her.

“You bitch” Karen screamed at Nicole as the cream slowly dribbled its way down the curves of her sexy body.

Nicole didn’t seem too concerned by her colleague’s insults and continued the demonstration as though Karen was delighted to be covered in all manner of sticky mess. “As you can see the tart still isn’t messy enough, so grab a carton of custard and pour it over the tart’s flimsy covering”. Nicole began to pour the custard over the front of Karen’s dress, covering it in thick yellow slop from Karen’s boobs down. Nicole rubbed some of the custard in by hand and then turned Karen round, repeating the process down the back of her dress; until her once pristine white summer dress looked as though it had been dipped in custard.

“Once that’s been done you can add some more cream” Nicole continued as she picked up another large carton and poured it slowly over Karen’s forehead, sending it running slowly down her face and into her cleavage. Before the carton was half empty, Nicole pulled open the front of Karen’s dress for a second time pouring the remainder of the cream over Karen’s 36Ds. Karen squealed as the cold sticky white goo splashed over her breasts.

“I think she found that a little chilly” Nicole grinned to the camera.

“I have never been so humiliated in all my life” Karen gasped as she felt the cold cream run down her stomach and over her silk panties.

“Now, if it looks like the tart’s wrapping is getting a little sticky at this point, simply remove it” Nicole instructed and reached for a pair of scissors. She cut the straps of Karen’s sundress, causing it to fall to the floor round her ankles. Karen squealed again, attempting to cover her bare breasts with her hands as she stood in front of Nicole and the cameras stark naked but for a small pair of white silk panties and heels. “It’s usually easy to unwrap the tart” Nicole stated.

“You can’t do this on live TV” Karen warned “you’ll be finished”.

“You’re absolutely right” Nicole agreed “and I certainly can’t pour custard over your tits”

Nicole picked up another carton of custard and began to pour the yellow slime over Karen’s big bare breasts. Karen stood helplessly as her boobs were engulfed in the messy custard, dripping the slimy gunk all down her nubile body. Before she had chance to recover from that assault, Nicole was back with the two cartons of Greek yogurt and began to empty the contents over the hapless Karen’s head. The thick white slop cascaded over her shoulders after splattering over her head, when Nicole was finished it looked like Karen had been dunked in a huge tub of yogurt.

Karen slowly wiped her eyes and glared at her tormentor.

“Now we all know it’s not difficult to get into a tart’s knickers” Nicole said as she reached for the squeezy bottle of maple syrup “and this syrup will be no exception”. She pulled open the front of Karen’s dainty white panties and began squeezing the bottle until the maple syrup oozed out, over Karen’s pubis. Karen groaned as the sticky warm syrup filled her panties and slid over her pussy. Her white panties were soon sopping, doused in the maple syrup.

When Nicole was satisfied the front of Karen’s panties were sufficiently soaked, she began to pour the syrup down the back of her hapless victim’s knickers. The syrup ran over Karen’s buttocks coating her pert bottom in slimy, sticky goo. Nicole continued until the bottle was empty and Karen’s panties stuck to her, soaked in syrup and transparent.

There was little more commentary Nicole could add now as she began to empty the remaining cartons of custard and cream over her victim, the messy desserts rained down on poor Karen who was beginning to look like she’d been dipped in the world’s biggest trifle wearing only a tiny pair of panties. Cream and custard dripped from every curve of her sexy body, not an inch from her head to her toes was left and every time Karen wiped her eyes, Nicole just sloshed more custard in her face.

“As you can see now, the tart is well and truly sticky” Nicole said “but we’re not finished yet”

“We’re not?” Karen groaned, exasperated.

“We need to turn the tart slowly around, like so” Nicole demonstrated moving Karen until she had her back to the camera “and bend her over, until her bottom is sticking out in the air. Now slowly peel the panties down her thighs until her bare arse is revealed to all and sundry, not for the first time I imagine. When you are ready pick up the penultimate custard pie and slap it over her bum like so” Nicole spanked Karen’s bare bottom with the pie, almost sending the poor girl flying as the messy filling exploded over her. Karen squealed custard going everywhere. The camera focused on Karen’s lovely pie covered arse as the pie plate slipped off down her thighs and onto the floor, showing off her custard coated bum in all its glory.

Karen shuffled gingerly round to face the camera, her panties now bunching round her ankles, maple syrup still running down her inner thigh. Nicole grabbed the final custard pie and slapped it in Karen’s crotch. Karen opened her legs slightly, allowing Nic to rub the pie over her pussy; coating her in thick slimy custard.

“And that” Nicole concluded “is how you make a sticky ginger tart”.

The camera panned up Karen’s naked, goo covered, body. She wiped her eyes and glared at her tormentor. “Why did you do that to me?” she whined.

“Don’t play the innocent with me” Nicole replied “everyone on the show’s been telling me that my boyfriend’s sleeping with Karen, you got your just desserts, literally”

Karen turned round to Nicole and spluttered incredulously through the custard “you do know there’s more than one Karen working on the show don’t you?”

“There’s another Karen?” Nicole gulped

“She works in wardrobe department. You know her. Pretty, blonde, long legs, great tits, always getting explicit text messages from your boyfriend”

“Oops” Nicole said apologetically “I’m so, so sorry….here” she handed Karen a baby wipe.

“Thanks” Karen replied sarcastically “that’s going to clean me up brilliantly”

“Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?” Nicole asked

“Well” Karen returned “have you ever heard of sundae naked Nicole?”
“No” Nicole answered.

“Well, rest assured that by this time tomorrow you’ll have been given a full and complete demonstration of that recipe” Karen turned away and huffily stomped off set, her custard covered bottom dripping goo as she went.

“So, it was Karen from wardrobe” Nicole exclaimed “who’d have thought it?”

Nicole turned round, her back facing the camera properly for the first time in the skit. On the back of her cream dress the word ‘Loser’ was written in red marker, then the camera panned down. The section of the dress that should have covered Nicole’s bottom was cut out and it was very clear that Nicole was not wearing any panties. After posing for a lingering shot of her amazing bum, Nicole ended the skit by walking sexily off set.

Back in the living room Nicole got up and stopped the DVD. “That was an edition of the popular food programme ‘Cookery Today’. I hope you enjoyed it” She said looking at the large bulge in the front of my jeans to confirm I had. “But were you paying enough attention to get four out of six questions right?” she asked.

“First question then; what recipe did I say I was demonstrating on the show?”

“Sticky ginger tart or ginger tart sticky” I replied

“Correct” Nicole said “Question 2. The first thing I did to poor Karen was drench her with water, but what was the first messy thing I did to her?”

“You poured eggs over her head” I said

“That’s also correct. Third question then; what colour were Karen’s panties, before I started anyway?”

“They were white” I answered

“Three out of three” Nicole confirmed “all you need is the next one for another pie and another item of clothing and that question is; what did I pour down Karen’s knickers?”

“Maple syrup” I said with a smile.

“That’s correct” Nicole grinned “do you want to have a go at the next 2 questions? If you get them right I’ll put a bonus pie on the table”

“I may as well” I replied “got nothing to lose. Go on; let me have the next question”

“It was revealed towards the end of the sketch that I’d sploshed the wrong girl. Where did the Karen who was really sleeping with my boyfriend work?”

“The Wardrobe Department” I said.

“Correct” Nicole replied “you smart arse. Ok, sixth and final question; when I turned round at the end of the skit, what kind of panties was I wearing?”

I smiled at her “you weren’t wearing panties at all” I said “as if I was not going to notice that!”

Nicole laughed “A clean sweep”. She slowly took off her second boot, then walked over to the fridge and took two more pies over to the table, making a total of 6

(to be continued)..........
Slapstickman

Re: The Game (Part 2)

Postby kneehigh21 » 29 Jan 2011, 21:00

Brilliant story! Looking forward to more, and hoping the boots go back on at some point!
kneehigh21

Return to Reading Room