Bridging the Gap

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Re: Bridging the Gap

Postby smittybill53 » 01 Jan 2011, 23:08

Having finally gotten around to reading this series, I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you for this wonderful imagery. I'm patiently waiting for the next segment.

Oh, and Happy New year
smittybill53

Postby Grey » 03 Jan 2011, 22:08

Annie/Golightly wrote:
Grey wrote:Bonus marks for getting a boater hat in there too :D

Thank you :D I felt a boater was necessary as I've always wanted to mess one up!!

I've got one myself but I wear it every day so it's vital it stays clean boo! :(

Well it adds just that dash of spirit to it as well. An outfit detail many might miss.

You'll just have to find yourself a second one only for messing. Or just rely on an unlimited virtual supply until you don't need one any more.
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Postby treacleman » 13 Jan 2011, 09:05

What fantastic stories! Look forward to reading many more.

I loved the detail of the smart business attire
treacleman

Postby Annie/Golightly » 17 Jan 2011, 09:59

*Shuffles in nervously*

Hello... Happy 2011 Everybody!

First off, I'll admit I don't have a good reason for posting so late - this was actually written weeks ago but it's been languishing on my hard drive for forever.

My only excuse is starting a new job, getting my first tattoo and working on an actual novel has basically killed my free time.

Anyway, thank you to everyone who read the first few parts and left feedback. So without further ado, the penultimate chapter:

Chapter 6:

Walking towards Sally, Nancy kicked her shoes out of the pool and let her feet sink into the inch or so of grey sludge that had collected on the bottom. Pulling out the neck of the ball gown, Nancy poured in the syrup until it flowed out of the top and over the bodice of the dress, before moving the flow to Sally’s shoulders. Throwing away the empty can, Nancy stood back to admire her work. The turquoise bust was dark in places where the syrup had soaked through, and her shoulders shone with the sticky syrup. Threads of it trailed from her arms and the ends of her hair. Sally caressed her breasts and spread the syrup around, causing a tidal wave to flow over the lip of the dress and cover her ruined gloves. A good start, but it could get better.

Choosing her next item, Nancy pushed the other woman into the lawn chair and dumped a large lump of butter onto her pretty head. Rubbing it into the soft strands of hair, Nancy turned the neat hairstyle into a greasy mess. The butter was soft and malleable allowing Nancy to pile the other hair up into a knotted beehive, and this was finished off with a coating of thick chocolate sauce that made the yellow mess turn brown. It dripped over Sally’s forehead and down her cheeks, sliding over her lips and sticking her eyelashes together. The contrast of the thick dark chocolate and Sally’s pale skin was mesmerising, and Nancy stopped for a moment to smudge the sauce into the flesh.

Nancy’s next choice was a jar of sticky jam. “On the floor, on your back.” Nancy ordered, and Sally complied. The damp mess soaked into the layers of fabric covering her spine and Sally shivered as the cold mush slipped around her. Lifting up layers of fabric, Nancy scooped some jam from the pot and tipped it slowly into Sally’s knickers. The white fabric turned red as the jam soaked through, and the sticky mess smeared around her thighs and stomach as she wriggled in pleasure. Slowly, Nancy dropped back layer after layer of the skirt, placing a coating of jam between each one like a bizarre human Victoria sponge. The fabric felt heavy and soggy against Sally’s legs and weighed her down as effectively as the handcuffs had Nancy.
Nancy smiled and finished with the jam before flipping Sally onto her stomach with a wet ‘SQUELCH’. The ball gown was ruined now, the back coated in a mixture of rice pudding and cream, beans and jam that had soaked through. Unzipping the bodice, Nancy crawled forward to straddle Sally’s waist and slip her hands under the dress. Meeting no resistance, it was obvious Sally wasn’t wearing a bra and her sticky, syrup coated tits rested heavily in Nancy’s hands. Like syrup clung to the skin and sealed her hands to them like glue, creating wonderful friction between them. She tweaked Sally’s hard nipples and felt a shudder in response, encouraging her to keep going.

The red head squeezed the soft flesh and ground her hips into the woman below her, hearing a loud moan in reply. Sally’s hands had come up and were grabbing Nancy’s hips in a bruising hold. With a final squeeze, Nancy sat back and surveyed her friend. “Too many clothes.” Nancy muttered and stood up, helping Sally to her feet as well. The bodice of the dress fell forwards and Sally’s big tits hung down, covered in a light golden sheen from the syrup, with two brown hand prints of chocolate covering the perfect globes. Sally pushed down the fabric and stepped out of the dress, shoving it to one side with great difficulty.

She was immediately hit with a barrage of pies from Nancy, covering her face and eyes. Cream dripped from the hard peaks of her nipples. Spitting cream and cleaning her eyes, Sally laughed and grabbed a jug of warm gravy. Tipping it up, she poured it over Nancy’s shoulders and hair, before ripping the stained shirt from her body. This left both girls in their underwear and a heavy coating of slop. The sexual tension in the air was electric and both girls were wet with more than just the mess they’d covered each other with. Grey goo dripped from their bodies, making the only noise in the room a soft ‘Drip, Drip, Drip’ and the panting of their breath.

Sinking to the floor, the women kissed passionately, hands sliding over their messy bodies. Sally found some eggs and placed them between their chests, cracking them with the friction of their writhing bodies. The gooey yolk and slimy whites left the girls so slippery they could hardly gain purchase. Sally managed to undo Nancy’s bra, and her smaller pudding covered tits were free, but the knickers were a lot harder.

“Rip them off me!” Nancy gasped as she tugged at Sally’s own underwear. Eventually both fabrics gave a ‘rrrrip’ and came away. Taking this opportunity to observe Sally’s body for the first time, Nancy pulled back and drank in the view. Leaning over her, Sally’s butter-coated hair rested in a tangle on her head. Cream ran off her face and coated her large breasts. The best part though was Sally’s pussy – the jam had stuck to the thick brown hair that covered it, matting it down. Nancy stroked it reverently and said, “Perfect!” before plunging her hand into the dripping mound. Sally’s scream told her she’d found the right spot so she concentrated on thrusting slippery fingers in and out with fervour, making the girl astride her cry out and shake with pleasure.

Sally meanwhile had tightened her grip in the other girls red hair and begun to suck and bite her neck. Groping around on the floor she found more beans and managed to pour them over herself and Nancy. The small pods where quickly squashed beneath their gyrating bodies, but neither noticed as Sally spun around so they were in the perfect ‘69’ position. Tongues took over where fingers had left off and soon both girls were climaxing, adding their own juices to the mess in the pool.
Nancy exploded, her orgasm washing over her and leaving her gasping for air. Sally had collapsed on top of her, face still buried in her butter-slick mound. The air around them was filled with the sweet smell of the food and the heady scent of sex. For a long time the only sound to be heard was the women’s heavy breathing.

~.~

Pulling herself back together, Sally slid back around so their bodies were touching and rested her head on the taller ones shoulder. “This may be a horrible cliché but... was it good for you?”

Nancy let out a bark of laughter and pulled Sally in for a searing kiss that tasted of raspberry jam and Sally’s own come.

“Baby, I can honestly say I have never had it so good!” and that wasn’t a lie. It wasn’t the same feeling as the mud had been – it as a lot warmer for a start – but the fact that she had Sally lying beside her was what made it all worthwhile. The girls beautiful hair was now a greasy lump that clung to her head, her plump breasts were sticky with syrup and cream, and the elbow length gloves she still wore were reduced to filthy rags. Nancy’s own hair was matted with jam and she had butter inside her pussy that squelched pleasantly when she slid together. What a pair they must make, lying debauched and wanton in a paddling pool of slop – two ruined women.

Sally slid away and crawled to the edge of the pool. Nancy moaned at the loss of contact but struggled up into a sitting position, feeling grey sludge slide off her body and land in the pool. She watched brazenly as Sally crawled under the now empty table, her bottom wiggling deliciously.

Eventually she emerged with a light coating of dust on top of the mess, and holding a bright pink object in her hand.
“A double edged dildo?” Nancy stared as Sally used some butter to grease the shaft of the monster toy.

“Yeah, I always like to feel stuffed after a good messing, and this way you can join me. If you want that is?”

Nancy nodded vigorously, so Sally stepped back into the pool and sat facing Nancy.

“Lie back.” She instructed, and Nancy did, feeling the toy probe at her entrance and slide a fair way in past her pussy lips. She gasped at the contact and felt Sally lie down as well. Soon the dildo was completely buried and the friction from both their bodies left them riding it hard. Their pussies slammed together and Nancy’s feet stroked Sally’s breasts and Sally wrapped her own legs around Nancy’s waist.

Both girls eventually managed to sit up and held each other in a clinch as their chests rubbed against each other and they bounced on the dildo, feeling it thrust inside them. As their climaxes reached their peak Sally pulled a cord and a large bucket above them tipped over, covering the girls in thick, sticky molasses. Nancy's world went dark and silent as the viscous syrup engulfed their bodies. It's sweet caress slid over the girls' breasts and over their hair, the clinging mess gluing the girls together.

It sloshed up the three foot sides of the paddling pool and covered the girls in its embrace. As twin orgasms ripped through them, Nancy and Sally sank below the surface, still holding each other and submitting fully to the mess.

~.~

One more to go. Thanks for satying with me :D

Annie xx
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. - Mark Twain
Annie/Golightly

Postby Grey » 17 Jan 2011, 21:25

That installment was well worth the wait. Very well worth the wait. Really got a good sense of the tension and the interaction of them both in this one. Keep up the good work and eagerly waiting for the final chapter. Hoping of course it won't be the final WAM story you write...

Congrats on the series of other firsts and other (hopefully positive changes in your life).

+1XP for use of the word penultimate too :)
So it is the belief in shamefulness that is the root of all misery. -- Stephen Fry
Grey

Postby ssundae » 20 Jan 2011, 06:05

Cannot wait for the last installment and to echo Grey really hope its not the last story you write for the forum!!!!
"Take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!" -The Magic School Bus
ssundae

Postby alext » 28 Jan 2011, 18:38

Not to copy and paste, but I agree with Grey and ssundae - the story so far has been absolutely fantastic, I can't wait for the last part, and really hope you write some more :D
alext

Postby jannypan » 17 Feb 2011, 01:54

so long.
jannypan

Postby yuanyelss » 19 Feb 2011, 01:54

The love for the mud is quite obvious in these stories. Please keep writing mud, wet, whatever...
yuanyelss

Postby Annie/Golightly » 21 Mar 2011, 23:42

Hi all... :?

Sorry for not posting for over a month - irony is I've got the last part written already, it's the bit between that and what I've posted that still needs finishing.

Add in a fall down the stairs and a sprained wrist and I haven't been able to finish it yet.

To everyone who has followed my story so far I just wanted you to know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and the ending will be here soon... ish :D

Thanks for your patience

Annie

xox
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not. - Mark Twain
Annie/Golightly

Postby Annie/Golightly » 21 Mar 2011, 23:56

Chapter 7:

After their latest orgasms of the day the girls held each other in the mess and talked nonsense until Sally started to shiver. Realising it was time for a clean-up, both women hosed off in the secluded garden before hurrying to the bathroom.
Nancy hung back, allowing Sally to have the first shower but Sally had different ideas and pulled Nancy under the spray. The warm water felt like heaven on her chilled skin and she almost moaned out loud as Sally soaped her up and began to wash the clinging molasses from her body.

They had looked like swamp creatures as they left the pool, molasses turning their skin brown and matting their hair into rats nests. The only parts of their body that remained white were their teeth and eyes.

In the shower, Sally had kept the gloves on and the silk caressed Nancy’s skin like the softest kiss imaginable. This was followed of course by real kisses as Sally inspected her work and made sure everything was squeaky clean.

When it came to Sally’s turn the butter was hard to remove and Nancy spent the better part of an hour sitting on the spacious floor of the shower with Sally between her legs as she combed each individual strand and washed it thoroughly to remove the grease. Not that this wasn’t an enjoyable task as it turned out Sally loved having her hair stroked. And she has a very talented tongue.

~.~

After their extensive shower, the girls wrapped themselves in thick fluffy towels and retreated to Sally’s bedroom for a nap. Their earlier activities had meant neither had felt the need to wear pyjamas, and both revelled in the feel of the others soft skin next to their own as they relaxed in the warmth.

Nancy was lying with her head pillowed on Sally’s soft stomach, while Sally had her arms wrapped around Nancy’s shoulders, one hand tracing patterns lazily along her arm and torso. The repetitive motion lulled Nancy to sleep and her soft snores were the only noises disrupting the quiet of the haven.

It was now, with the late afternoon sunlight playing over the vibrant red of Nancy’s hair and her long lashes casting shadows on the pale skin of her cheeks that Sally was struck by how different they actually were.

Sally’s own figure was soft and curvy. Her many years of farm work had made her strong and given her pretty well defined muscles but her love of good food had negated the chances of proper muscle definition occurring. Farm work had also given her skin a healthy tan and good covering of freckles. This coupled with her round face and ample bosom has left her looking feminine, the epitome of the ‘country girl’ and made her the favourite of many of the young males in the village, (and even some of the girls too.)

Nancy however, was thin as a rake with a perfectly flat stomach and toned legs that seemed to go on forever. (Legs that currently held Sally’s waist in a death grip, playing havoc with her libido.) Pale skin and sharp cheekbones had the potential to make her look harsh and cruel, but the bright green eyes and waist length hair somehow softened the features and made them almost elfin and strangely beautiful. Small breasts were evened out with a firm, pert bum that just begged to be squeezed and dark nipples that hardened brilliantly if she became turned on.

Lifting the quilt slightly, Sally stared down at their pussies, pressed together under the sheets. Nancy showed the same perfection to personal grooming as she did in her impeccable taste in clothes. The red hair was trimmed neatly into a perfect landing strip leading down to her glorious clit. Though Sally shaved her legs regularly, a complete lack of action on the boyfriend/girlfriend front in the last year had meant she’d neglected her mound and been left with a thick thatch of dark brown curls. The first time Nancy saw them, Sally had had to fight the urge to hide. She knew Nancy wasn’t usually into women, and this untamed mess would surely put her off. But her fears had proved unfounded, as Nancy simply stroked the sticky, jam covered mound and called it ‘perfect.’ ...

Speaking of perfect, Nancy’s breathed hitched and she squeezed Sally as she awoke, yawning and blinking in the sunlight.
“Hey you,” she smiled and leant up to capture Sally’s mouth in a kiss that tasted of toothpaste and sleep and something that was uniquely Nancy.

Sliding further up the bed and propping herself up on one elbow, Nancy stroked her hand across Sally’s chest and said, “So, how did you know you were into it? Getting messy I mean. I don’t suppose you found out the same way I did. That would be too weird!”

Sally laughed, “You’re right, I didn’t. I suppose I’ve always been a bit different. I was never really what you would call a ‘girly-girl’ and growing up on a farm never gave me much time for make-up and fancy dresses. I’ve only got one sibling, a brother called Jude, and he and I were inseparable when we were younger. My mam despaired of him ‘cos he always got us into scrapes.

Anyway, we used to go around playing football in the fields after the heavy rains. The pitch would be a total mud bath and I used to claim goal just so I could do outlandish dives and get extra muddy. There was something so satisfying about getting my clothes completely wrecked... and annoying my mam when it came to doing the washing.” Sally broke off laughing.
Nancy joined in, “Mmm, yeah I can imagine you in a football kit. All sweaty after a match, and the shorts barely covering your arse...” She rolled onto Sally and straddled her hips, running fingers up and down her ribs until she begged for mercy.
“Stop! Stop! Do you want to hear the rest of the story or not?”

“Fine,” Nancy rolled off and lay beside her on the pillow, “Do go on.”

“Thank you. Anyway, I just thought it was part of being a tomboy, but when I was seventeen I was chosen to do a sponsored event for Comic relief at my school. I had to spend twelve hours sitting in a bath of baked beans in a bikini that didn’t leave a lot to the imagination.” – at this point Nancy squeezed her again and Sally could tell she was trying to picture the scene in her head -

“I did the challenge and raised five hundred quid, but at the end of the day when it was time to get out I felt kind of... sad. All day whenever I moved I could feel the beans bursting against my skin. Everyone sent little electric shocks up my spine like the time Robbie Fenwick snogged me behind the bike sheds.

The best bit was at the halfway stage when I slid my bikini bottoms to the side and let some of the beans slide up into my pussy. Then whenever I squeezed my legs together it was like being kissed by thousands of tiny mouths. I knew right then that I was turned on being in the beans and the next six hours were torture.

At the end of the day I was offered an extra fifty quid if I’d go under, so I slid under the surface and it was amazing. The beans were still cold even after being in the warm room all day and I could feel my nipples responding. I knew the bikini top would show them off like bullets so when I came back up I made sure I was covered up to my neck.

I still had long hair at this point, and went through a phase of dying it blonde so the mess had ruined it completely. The soft strands had been stuck together with the thick orange sauce, and when I tried to push it back off my face I could feel some of the beans had actually been matted and squashed into my hair.

I thought I should have been disgusted – it was going to be a bitch to get clean afterwards – but instead the thought just made me feel more excited. Anyway, I got my photo taken for the newspaper and the total was counted up. We’d done it in my school P.E rooms so there were showers along one wall and I was left alone to clean up.

I climbed out of the bath and shut the door after everyone had left, but I was curious – How would it feel to be in there completely nude? No clothing to act as a barrier between me and the beans.

Locking the door I stepped back over to the bath and untied the bikini top. It fell to the floor with a wet plop, leaving my breasts free in the chilly air of the shower room. They were damp and slightly orange, but none of the beans had managed to hold on. The bottoms came off next and while there were a few clinging to the hair from my earlier experiment there wasn’t nearly enough mess on me to satisfy my craving.

Stepping back into the bath felt like heaven, and as I lowered myself into a crouch I could feel myself becoming wet with anticipation. It felt just as good as I imagined it would, the beans sliding up inside me and over my legs and stomach.
I filled my cupped hands with more beans, pouring them over my breasts and shoulders. The tickling sensation as they trickled downwards made me writhe and squirm.

I coated my hair a few more times, and then my hand found its way to my pussy. Thrusting as many fingers as I could fit inside me drove the beans in further and made the fizzing in my stomach almost unbearable. With one hand in my pussy, the other tangled in my hair, I slid lower and lower in the beans and thrust faster and harder. Eventually I exploded just as I slid underneath the surface and lay on the bottom of the bath for as long as I dared.” Sally’s eyes were closed as she recounted her story, and Nancy knew she was reliving the sensations of her first messy orgasm all over again. She wriggled closer to the other girl and rested her head on her breast, hearing her heartbeat thud against her ribcage.

“My chest was heaving,” Sally continued, “and my legs felt like jelly but I eventually wobbled over to the shower and cleaned myself up as best as I could. My skin was still vaguely orange and I smelt of tomato when I’d finished but I looked as presentable as I was going to get for the long walk back to the farm.

I’d just put on my underwear and was zipping up my dress when I saw my wellies sitting beside the door and I had an idea. Grabbing a jug from the window sill, I filled it to the brim with beans and sat down next to my wellies.

Slowly, I upended the jug and poured the contents into the left boot. It filled it to just over halfway, so I re-filled the jug and repeated the action with the right welly. Gripping the bench with both hands, I slid my feet into the boots and pushed.

Beans welled up and covered my toes – I could feel them squishing under the pressure. It was... magic. I swear I came again just from the sensation.

It was then that Greg knocked on the door and asked if I was done yet. I stood and walked out, trying to act natural but every movement sent the beans sliding further up my calves and my pussy was getting hotter and wetter with every step.
Greg met me at the door and walked me all the way home, and if he heard any strange squelching noises on the journey? Well, he was too much of a gentleman to mention it.”

~.~

Sally finished her story and looked down at Nancy, smiling at the flush that painted her normally pale skin a bright pink.
Licking her lips, Nancy brought her hand up to caress the back of Sally’s neck. “What if someone had found out? How would you have explained it?”

“I honestly don’t know. It was a stupid, reckless thing to do... and that made it all the more fun.” Sally winked. “Greg’s the only one who’s ever known and he wasn’t exactly... adverse to idea. You saw the video.”

Nancy smiled, “So, I’m the only one you’ve told then, apart from Greg I mean?”

“Yep. Now, what do you say to some sleep? I don’t know about you but I’m knackered!”

“Sounds like a plan.”

And with that, both women snuggled down under the covers and spooned together warm and content in their cocoon.

~.~
Annie/Golightly

Postby Grey » 22 Mar 2011, 02:06

A nice intimate chapter. Liked the focus on Sally and the depth of detail. Great chapter and great to see you back even if to share this one with us :)
Grey

Postby Annie/Golightly » 22 Mar 2011, 20:53

Thank you :) glad you liked it.

There should be two more bits to go now and since I finally got the bandages taken off my arm I should be much faster typing them up ;)

Annie
xox

P.S loved your latest offerings to the forun, Hayley in the skip was genius!!
Annie/Golightly

Postby Grey » 22 Mar 2011, 21:18

Oooh, more story to tell :) That's good news.

Bit "eek" reading about the arm/bandages. As much as I hope it was nothing serious, can't imagine it wasn't. Hope you're on the mend and will be back in full/top form again soon.
Grey

Postby bigpig » 19 Apr 2011, 10:31

Very nicely done. Quite impressed with it and don't think it's been too long at all :)
bigpig

Previous

Return to Reading Room