Lisa's Wacky Weekend Part 1

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Postby ssundae » 22 Dec 2010, 04:15

Hey Everyone! this is my first ever time writing a story so I hope you enjoy and hopefully the second part won't be too long coming if you do :)

Lisa was walking home from work one day enjoying the late summer afternoon. The breeze caught her auburn curls causing them to dance in the air. Lisa was looking forward to an evening of messy play with her boyfriend. She was thinking of the various possibilities of what he might have devised when everything went dark.
When Lisa woke up, all she could see was black. She quickly realized that it was due to the fact that there was a blindfold on her face. She quickly started to take mental note of anything and everything she could. She noted that her hands were bound on either side of her to what felt like poles. Her legs seemed to be free for the most part, but she realized that she was lying in a substance that felt familiar and gloopy.
She wiggled a bit attempting to determine what substance she was bound in. The only thing she managed to do was to cover most of her body in whatever it was. Even in her panic, she realized that whatever it was felt good on her body and a familiar warmth began to spread its way into her nether regions.
As Lisa was writhing around, she heard footsteps making a dull thud towards her. She stopped wriggling and turned her head towards the noise. The footsteps stopped.
“Someone seems to be enjoying themselves,” said a male voice.
Lisa decided silence was the best recourse in this situation, so she remained silent.
“Cat got your tongue, my dear?” asked the voice with a hint of amusement. “Very well then. If you won’t talk, I shan’t tell you what you’re doing here.”
“Wait,” said Lisa. “What do you want from me?”
“Ah, she speaks with the voice of an angel. This will be so much more fun now.”
“Fun?” Lisa questioned meekly.
“You have been brought to a very special place, Lisa. All your wildest fantasies will be enacted upon you during your stay here, starting right now.” And as he said these words, Lisa felt her skirt and panties being ripped away from her body and a handful of the gloopy mixture being pressed into her pussy.
Lisa gasped at the gritty goopy substance which could only be her most favorite of messy substances, mud. She moaned involuntarily.
“Who are you?” she asked as she panted trying to catch her breath.
“That would be telling, wouldn’t it?” he said as he teased her sex with his fingers.
Lisa grasped at the ropes binding her wrists and twisted in the mud coating her back and hair. She felt as the man slid mud onto her still clothed breasts, felt as he ripped her shirt off.
“Do you like being muddy, Lisa?”
“Oh yes,” Lisa moaned unable to control herself as she was getting closer to climax, the feeling of his mud covered fingers pushing in and out of her coating her inside and out in the mud.
“How dirty to you want to be?” he asked slathering another layer of mud over her bra covered breasts and bare belly while continuing his attention with her muddy pussy.
“I want to be absolutely filthy!” she exclaimed.
“How filthy, Lisa?”
“I want to be so filthy I can’t get clean again,” she breathed as she writhed in the mud. And with that she felt a torrent of mud being poured over her covering her till her entire body was submerged in the mud depriving her of all her senses. She lifted her head and felt a hand wipe her mouth and nose free of the mud as she spluttered for air.
“You aren’t even recognizable now. You are just a big ball of mud. Should one fuck a mud ball?” he asked.
“Yes,” panted Lisa.
“Do you want my muddy cock inside you? Pounding the mud deep inside you?”
“Oh yes, yes please! I want to be a dirty dirty girl. Make me absolutely filthy” And she felt him shove his cock inside of her under the mud. Felt the mud pushed deep in her vagina. Felt the grit mixing with her juices as he pushed in and out of her adding new mud inside with every thrust.
Lisa couldn’t believe how much she was loving this. She didn’t even know who this was and she was letting him have his way with her in one of her most prized fantasies. Suddenly, she felt his tongue pressing into her mouth. Felt the grit of the mud that came with it. Felt as her wrists were cut free and she wrapped her arms around this stranger and locked in a passionate muddy embrace, sank deep under the mud with him as he pounded in and out of her.
As she sank under the mud, he thrusted harder and faster causing her to cum with a sudden ferocity. The stranger pulled her up as she twitched in the aftershocks and Lisa gasped for breath when she hit the surface.
The stranger undid her blindfold, and she saw with surprise that it wasn’t a stranger at all. It was Joel, her boyfriend grinning at her in his aggravatingly adorable way.
“Joely? But why didn’t I recognize your voice?” she asked still panting for breath with him deep inside her.
“Hunny, I’m a voice actor. Give me a little credit,” he said and laughed at her still unconvinced face. “I know you like situations where you are completely at someone else’s mercy, so I devised this little plot and cast myself as your nefarious kidnapper.” His smile was exceptionally bright seeing as it was the only clean thing on him. Lisa grabbed a handful of mud and shoved it into his face.
“I take it you are a bit upset. But I’m pretty sure you enjoyed it, didn’t you?” He asked with that annoying grin still plastered on his face.
“That is beside the point!” she exclaimed but was really only slightly serious since he had managed to execute her fantasy to almost perfection.
“I bet you want to know what else I have planned for you?”
“There’s more?” she asked.
“”Of course there’s more. I told you. We’re enacting your fantasies this weekend. You won’t be able to move by the time I’m done with you,” he said as he pushed her back down into the mud and began kissing her.
Lisa wrapped her arms around him and gladly submitted for this second round of muddy awesomeness but wondered what lay ahead…
To be continued…
"Take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!" -The Magic School Bus
ssundae

Re: Lisa's Wacky Weekend Part 1

Postby KayleeKat » 24 Dec 2010, 17:10

I cant wait to read the next part.
-Shayna
KayleeKat

Return to Reading Room