High Pied Society

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

High Pied Society

Postby Devo77 » 07 Dec 2010, 05:32

After me and my girlfriend talked about shoot a new wam scene together a few days earlier, I set up the scene in our kitchen. I placed plastic all over the floor and placed a metal folding
chair aside with a cake I placed on it. I felt some what comfortable with my costume for the scene which was nothing but a bow tie around my neck. I had put all the pies on a trolley right
me but just off of the camera view which I had setup pointing down towards our bed room, where my girlfriend was getting dressed. I called to her.

“Are you ready? Do you remember all of your lines?” I said as I center the camera.

“Ready and yes.” She called out from the bed room.

“Action.” I yelled as I turned on the camera and our role playing scene started. My girlfriend walked out of the bedroom with a sultry glide. She had curled and primped her long, black, hair
all day just for the scene. She wore a strapless formal gown with a slit up one side. Threw the slit I could see where her suspender belt and stockings met. Her black heels clicked on the floor
as she came towards the camera. She wore long elbow length gloves. In one of her gloved hands she held a small black purse. She tired to hide a smile as she saw me standing naked behind the camera.

“What are you doing?” she said with this snotty “I can’t believe your doing this” look on her face.

“I thought we were going out to the opera tonight? Why are you just wearing that bow tie and not your tux?” she said a she stamped her foot.

“I don’t want to go out to the opera.” I say in a very soft voice off camera.

“Why don’t you want to be apart of high society ?” She said with a look of disappointment on her heavily made up face.

“No I want to stay and do this…” I said as I picked up a pie and threw it. It smashed square into her face. She stumbled back a bit. Her free gloved hand wiped some of the cream away from her eyes.

“But I wanted to go to the opera!” she said with a stamp of her foot.

“Well you can’t go out now with your hair like this.” I said as I approach her my naked back to the camera and my head just out of view. Her eyes widen as I come towards her holding two pies. I take
the two pies and sandwich her head with them covering her lovely hair do with cream. I smear the cream on her head around working it in like a shampoo. She let out a up set moan as I do.

“Not my hair.” she yelled as I added a can of shaving cream to the mess on her head. I pushed the button on the can and let the foam build up over her head. Her once beautiful hair was now ruined.
I took her hair and pushed it up on top of her head, giving her a new up do look.

I took another pie and looked over her dress. She looked down at her dress as well and gave me a oh no you don’t. I simply pushed the pie on top of her head and undid the side of her dress. As she
reached up to remove the pie tin I pulled down her dress revealing her lack of underwear save for her suspender belt and heels. She quickly ,dropping her purse, placed one of her gloved arms over
her chest and her other gloved hand over her crotch.

“Now we look like a couple.” I said with a smile as she squinted her eyes at me. I took another pie and turned her around and pushed the pie all over her rear. She let out a moan as I do. I turn her
back around and pushed a pie into her face. As she raised her hands to wipe the mess from her eyes I pushed another pie into her chest and another into her crotch.

She looked over herself and the mess I had turned her into. She glared at me.

“I just wanted to be apart of high society!” she said with a slight whine as she shook her arms.

“Now you can be apart of High pied society.” As I finished I added more shaving cream and pie to her hair to keep her up do up.

I added a tiara to the top of her head which a had in a bin of jewelry on the trolley. I took off her small loop ear rings and replaced them with larger pearl ear rings. I placed around her neck
two pearl necklaces, a larger and smaller one. Around one of her wrists I put a pearl bracelet. She giggled at all her new jewelry.

“Am I apart of high pied society now?” She said as she looked over herself

“Not yet.” I said as I gave her a glass of champagne in one hand and a long cigarette holder with a lit cigarette in it.

With my back to the camera, I grabbed the chair with the cake on it and placed it behind her. I lead her back to the chair and told her to sit.

She closed her eyes as she lowered messy rear into the cool chocolate cake. She could feel the chocolate icing cover her rear as she sunk down into the cake. It oozed out from her rear and
between her legs. She let out a moan as did. She wiggled her rear smearing the mess around.

I paused the camera as we worked out a gag with the champagne and the cigarette. I started the camera up again. After she took a sip from the champagne, I told her to open her mouth. I put a
strawberry into her mouth which she ate. She took a puff from the cigarette holder. I pick up a large cream pie and pushed it into her face. Cream covered her face and fell down her chest into her lap.
She took another sip from her champagne glass. I put a larger strawberry into her mouth. She giggled a little as she struggled to eat it. Strawberry juice ran out of her mouth. She cautiously took puff
from her cigarette holder, she smile as nothing happened but then I picked up another large cream pie and pushed it into her face. The cream built up over her face as lumps of it fell on to her chest.
She let out a laugh as it happened. She took a large swig from her champagne and opened her mouth wide expecting another strawberry, but instead I filled her mouth with whip cream. Her eyes widen
in shock. They quickly closed as I pushed a pie into her face. She let out a surprised moan as I did. She swallowed the cream and smiled.

I took one final puff from her cigarette holder. With that, I poured a bowl of chocolate pudding over her round breast and into her lap. I took two pies and smeared them over her chest and took another and
smeared it over her stomach. I took another pie and pushed it into her crotch. I used more shaving cream, pies, and some whip cream on her hair to keep her up do look going a little longer.

She looked over herself again still sitting in the cake. “Am I apart of High pied society now?” She said with a laugh.

“Yes, you’re a regular high pied society slut. “ I said with a laugh. She laughed with me. She finished with a pose holding the champagne glass and cigarette holder up to her face.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Re: High Pied Society

Postby Trouso » 11 Dec 2010, 18:43

Nice! Love the scenario. 8)

-T
Trouso

Return to Reading Room