Me, Jane & the Cake

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Me, Jane & the Cake

Postby Slapstickman » 08 Oct 2010, 17:03

Here is my latest story; it’s the sequel to the earlier Jane story and, again, I’ve tried to keep it as brief yet as messy as possible. As usual all feedback is gratefully received. Have a great weekend – Matt

It had been a while since the incident with the mud and relations with my cute neighbour Jane had been restored to their pre-mud gate levels.

It was a scorching hot summer day and I was sitting in the garden, in just my swimming shorts soaking up the rays with a cool drink.

“Hi Matt” It was Jane, peering over the fence. “Sorry to interrupt, but you couldn’t spare me a couple of minutes to give me a hand with something could you?”

“Sure” I smiled, slipping on some shoes “I’ll just grab a shirt”

“Don’t worry about the shirt” Jane smiled cheekily “you look really good as you are”.

“OK” I beamed, delighted with the compliment and walked over to Jane to see what I could do for my sexy neighbour.

Jane looked stunning in a thin, but long and flowing white summer dress. It was so long, it almost trailed on the ground when she walked. It didn’t look like she was wearing a bra, although I was trying hard not to ogle her ample, yet perky breasts, so I couldn’t really tell. She played with her long brown hair as I walked over to her car. In the boot of the car, was a huge ice cream cake. It must have been about 3 foot long and 1 foot wide and was already slightly melting in the heat of the day.

“They carried it out for me in the shop and I’m not going to make it on my own” she explained.

“No problem” I smiled “I can help. It’s certainly a big beast isn’t it?”

“It’s for my sister’s 30th Birthday. She loves ice cream cakes so I kind of went a bit overboard I think”

“That’s really cool of you” I said “shall I pick it up this side?” I walked over to the left hand side of the car boot.

“Good idea” Jane smiled “Are you ready?”

“Yep” I replied, bending over to pick the cake up.

We slowly lifted the cake out of the car boot and walked, somewhat unsteadily to Jane’s front door. All was going fine until I stepped up to into the hallway. I missed my footing and stumbled forward.

Luckily I recovered quickly and prevented the cake plastering the chest of my sexy neighbour.

“Phew, that was close” I grinned nervously. We shuffled slowly into the kitchen and carefully eased the cake down onto the kitchen table.

“Thanks for your help” Jane smiled “I just need to rearrange some items in my chest freezer. Do you mind waiting a couple of minutes and helping me carry it through to the utility room?”

“No, not at all” I replied

“Thanks Matt, you’re star. How would you like to come to my sister’s party tomorrow night? You could be my date” Jane smiled, slightly blushing “if you’d like?”

“Like?” I smiled “I’d love to go to the party as your date”

We both seemed quite excited by the prospect of the party; so much so that neither of us had noticed I was standing on the bottom of Jane’s dress.

“That’s great” Jane beamed, excitedly “I really need to clear a space in my freezer, but stay right there, ok. Don’t go away”. She excitedly bounded towards the utility room. It was then we noticed I was standing on her dress. Her body lurched forward, but her dress was held back, there was a loud ripping noise as her dress was torn from her body. Jane stumbled forward as her dress fell around her ankles and she landed with an almighty splat and squeal as she was submerged from the waist up in the huge ice cream cake.

I gasped in shock as Jane was bent over the table, her upper body splattered in the cake. I was right earlier; she wasn’t wearing a bra, just a tiny white thong, that didn’t afford her much modesty with her bottom sticking up in the air. She was flailing around in the cake and I didn’t know what to do for the best. Eventually she prized herself out and turned to face me. She was absolutely plastered in cold, sloppy vanilla ice cream. It totally covered her pretty face and dripped off her cute nose. It was plastered over the front of her hair; her chest and stomach were also covered, her bare 36C breasts slathered in the melting ice cream that dribbled off her erect nipples.

“Oh my god” she gasped as the ice cream began to run down the front of her little white thong and over her firm thighs.

“Here” I said, trying to suppress an erection that I could feel beginning to grow inside my swimming shorts “you must be in shock, take a seat”. I pulled a kitchen chair out for my nearly naked, cake covered neighbour to sit on and rest. I didn’t notice, however, that as she was flailing around in the cake she’d accidentally dumped a large dollop of melting ice cream onto the chair.

Jane sat down straight into the ice cream, her tiny thong providing scant protection as her practically bare bottom sank into the cold white slop that also seeped between her legs. She squealed loudly before letting out a deep sigh.

“So, I’d better be going” I smiled sheepishly “what time shall I come round for the party tomorrow?”

Jane lifted herself gingerly off the chair; melted ice cream dripping all down her body. She bent over the cake, her plastered, thong clad bum wiggling as she scooped up a huge handful of the sloppy topping and then turned to face me. Glaring at me, she strode purposefully over using both hands to carry her cake topping.

“Jane, it was an accident” I said, nervously, as she stood in front of me. Jane didn’t say a word; she just smeared her handful of cake topping over my face. Cool, creamy melting ice cream covered my features and dripped down my chest. As I wiped my eyes free of the slop, Jane took two paper plates from a kitchen cupboard and began to load them with cake, piling both plates as high as she could manage.

“Now you’re just being childish” I said, watching her sexy, almost naked, cake covered, form making her sloppy homemade pies.

“Come here” she said, beckoning me over. I reluctantly did as she asked. She yanked my swimming shorts down to my knees, exposing my bare bum and cock “now, that was childish” she giggled.

Without thinking, I bent over to pull up my shorts. Jane was right behind me and laughed loudly as she slapped one of her homemade pies over my bare bottom. I yelled as the cold, sticky goo made contact with my buttocks and dripped down my thighs. I gingerly turned round to face her and realised that was my second mistake as Jane picked up the second pie. She looked me straight in the eyes and smiled widely as she smeared the pie slowly over my crotch, covering my cock and balls in the cold, sloppy ice cream. I gasped in shock.

“Every time I get involved with you, it seems to result in total humiliation for me” Jane yelled “well, it ends here, do you understand. No more humiliation” she banged her fists on the table. The table, however, had other ideas. The legs began to creak and then gave way. The remains of the ice cream cake began to slide towards her. Jane was slow to react and before she knew it, the corner of the cake tin had caught on the top of the front of her thong. As the cake slid off the table onto the floor it ripped her thong from her body and Jane was left stark naked. As the remains of the cake fell at her feet, it knocked Jane off balance and there was a slip, squeal, splat and squelch as she landed, bare bottom first with legs akimbo into the cold, sloppy ruined cake which in turn squished between her buttocks and over her bare pussy.

I tried to avoid laughing, but it just wasn’t possible. Jane sulked; her naked bum sunk into the cake, her face and boobs covered in thick sloppy filling.

“Wow!” I grinned “well done. You really put an end to all humiliation there”

Jane just glared at me, sitting stark naked in the cold cake “You are so going to get it next time” she spluttered.
Slapstickman

Re: Me, Jane & the Cake

Postby enswan » 08 Oct 2010, 19:48

good short story, do prefer the longer ones to be honest but still verry enjoyable
enjoy the weekend
enswan

Re: Me, Jane & the Cake

Postby morepies » 16 Oct 2010, 07:49

Great sexy slapstick! Please keep the stories coming - especially in these grim times.
morepies

Return to Reading Room