Chocolate Night

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Chocolate Night

Postby messyanthony » 14 Sep 2010, 23:21

*Just a story I wrote for my girlfriend to read to give her an idea what to do next time we have a session. Thought I'd share.*

Anthony comes home to his lover Susan spread on the bed wearing and elegant white dress. She’s as pretty as can be. Her hair is perfect, her makeup is just right, and she looks gorgeous as if she’s ready to go out for an evening on the town. But the both of them know she’s dressed to be messed. This dress will be nothing but a chocolate stained rag in some short time and they both know it. On the bed next to her are some simple supplies. A few bowls of chocolate pudding and a few bottles of chocolate syrup. She dips her finger into a bowl of pudding slowly swirls it about and then brings to her lips and licks it clean as Anthony watches with his mouth agape. Then she somehow finds a spoon and begins to just eat it the rest of it. -_- Anthony has to leave and go to the store to buy more, lots more, and returns to find her in the bathroom waiting for him.
Anthony comes into the bathroom with the new uneaten bowls of pudding and sets them down on the counter. Almost quicker than he can do that, Susan grabs him and mashes herself into him kissing him hard. She shoves her tongue down his throat and kisses him wildly. His gets him full erect. Without him noticing she takes a large scoop of the pudding and sticks her hand down his pants. He feels the cool smooth feeling of the chocolate getting rubbed all over his leg hairs and his member. This only makes him kiss her harder she takes a second hand full and does it again smearing all over the inside of his pants. She can tell Anthony can barely contain himself from this. At this point she takes her left hand and gives him a camera and about-faces and walks into the shower. Anthony is left with a face of disbelief and shock of why this has stopped. He was so close to triggering in that moment.

Susan says, “You’d think I’d make it that easy on you my dirty boy.” “Im going to tease you till you can’t take it anymore.” “Take that camera and tell me what you’d like to see me do.” Anthony forgetting he had a camera in his hand turns it on while Susan brings the supplies into the shower with her and somehow manages to secure the door shut so he’s locked outside watching. What would you like me to first my love, she asks. Let’s get some innocent shots he replies. Susan models for him but she is bored with what he asked. She’s waiting for the real fun to begin. She lets out a large yawn. This frustrates Ant and he’s ready to make her pretty dress pay for it.
I want you to take that bowl of pudding and smear it all over the front of that dress. The reality of what’s about to happen to her dress hits Susan for a second but it’s too late by that time because she’s already covered the front and is rubbing it in. She takes two large handfuls and smearing it up and down her sides and all along the front. Slowly the white is turning chocolate brown and Anthony is getting more and more turned on. She takes the anther bowl and lets it slide down the inside of her cleavage slowly rubbing it in as it works its way down the inside of her dress and back out he bottom. She seductively smiles at the camera knowing Anthony is on the other side of it drooling. The front of her dress is complete coated and ruined. She then asks what he’d like to see next. Anthony orders her to take some more and run it all up and down her legs. She does so very slowly making Anthony wish they where his hands doing it. She does so till her legs are completely covered like her dress. At this point Anthony can feel his member throbbing inside his pants getting teased by the warm chocolate she shoved inside earlier. This is torture he thought to himself.

Anthony notices the back of her dress is still clean and white so he tells her to take a bottle of syrup and pour it down the back and inside the dress. He can tell that she’s enjoying the feeling of it slowly working its way down her back and dripping out the bottom onto the chocolate covered floor. He tries to go into the shower to join her only to find the door still forced shut. She smiles at him and says not too fast. He demands her to let him in now. She denies him. Oh you want to play that way he says. Ok. Get on your hands and knees. She gets on all fours in the mess. He then tells her take that bottle of chocolate and slowly run it down your ass you little slut. She lets out a gasp at what he says and then does it… he takes pics of it slowly running off as she rubs it all over her ass. He can tell that’s she’s now beginning to feel degraded by this. He decides to take even more advantage of this. He says get on your knees and sit up you slut. Take what’s left of that chocolate bottle and pour it over your head, on your face and in your hair you little chocolate slut. She does so to obey him knowing it’s more of a tease to him then a punishment to her, but she’s now a chocolate covered mess of a girl. She’s feeling filthy and degraded in her ruined dress. She was so pretty only a few minutes ago, now she’s covered and stained from head to toe. This makes her feel so dirty so degraded. She lies down in the huge puddle on the floor and begins to slither in it seductively clawing her dress apart. Anthony’s plan back fired. He wants in there even more now.

Susan can see Anthony can’t take it anymore. She pities him and decides to open the door to allow him in. He sets his camera to record and sets it down facing the both of them. Ant steps in and he can already feel the cool chocolate on the floor under his feet. Susan takes her chocolate covered hands and runs it down his cheek to the bottom of his nape giving him shivers. She whispers in his ear “you want this?” Ant is speechless. Susan then takes a new handful of chocolate pudding and goes into Anthony’s shirt from the bottom and slowly runs her hands up his chest coating him while kissing him hard. She does this for a while. She then takes a bottle of syrup and opens his pants to see his enraged cock and pours it in. He feels it slowly work its way down his leg hairs and out the bottom. The feeling of that and Susan’s tongue working his own almost causes him to trigger. She knows this. NOT SO FAST MY TOY. She grabs a new bottle and turns him to face the wall and holds his hands firmly behind him. He feels owned. She takes a fresh bottle of syrup and proceeds to pour it over his head. She says how do u like it bitch? He feels it slowly dripping down his neck tingling his every hair the whole way down. She opens the back of his shirt and pours some in and last she opens the back of his pants and pours the rest of the bottle down the back of his pants down his ass. Anthony is feeling completely degraded and loving everyone moment of it. She then orders him to lie in the puddle and remove his pants. She sits on his member lodging it deep inside her letting out a moan as she does.

Susan beings to ride, she tells Anthony to hold on as long as he can. Anthony is feeling her smooth legs, her chocolate soaked dress, and is running his hands all over her as she rides. Everything is slippery and erotic to him. He knows he’s going to blow any moment but he’s doing his best to hold back. He is taking huge gasps of air and moaning like a bitch uncontrollably to prevent from cumming. She then grabs the last bottle and once and again pours it over herself. It works its way down her into her dress and down onto Anthony who can’t take it anymore. The dripping chocolate coming off of her, her warm wet pussy, being on camera, and the degrading feeling being in the mess on the bottom of that tub sends him over the edge and nothing can save him now. He explodes into Susan. She feels the huge load go off inside her and also lets out a moan as he triggers. It fills her insides with warmth. She then lays on top of him in the mess and kisses him till his member finally stops throbbing from the massive orgasm. She says thanks babe…. Oh by the way... have fun cleaning the shower. Anthony frowns.
messyanthony

Re: Chocolate Night

Postby muckypup » 15 Sep 2010, 19:49

I hope your girlfriend has the same reaction as me to the story and would die to try it out as soon as possible. Luckily for you I think she might. Have fun!
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Re: Chocolate Night

Postby messyanthony » 15 Sep 2010, 23:23

We are making a video for the store... more or less this is the script we decided. Not so much the exact story... but the order of the events. But with me and her doing it... it wont be half as awesome lol. We cant we serious for a second. Most likely you will see two people just having fun messing each other.
messyanthony

Return to Reading Room