Melody, Myself, Motorcycles and Mud

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Melody, Myself, Motorcycles and Mud

Postby smittybill53 » 28 Aug 2010, 22:33

Story Written by Smittybill53@hotmail.com
Mud, M/F Sexual Situations.

I hope ya'll enjoy this as much as I did to write it. :wink: :oops:

One afternoon as I was driving back to the shop after dropping off parts to a client I came upon a motorcycle at the next stoplight. I wasn't sure who was riding it but I thought the bike itself was familiar an orange Husqvarna dual-sport. The rider was thin but tall. She was wearing tight gray jeans that ended in a pair of black and white checkered flat calf high boots, a blue denim jacket and a backpack. Her long curly brown hair was exiting the bottom of her blue helmet and blowing slightly in the breeze while the stoplight changed to green. As she made a right turn I headed straight and continued back to work.

After work I headed out to the bar for a couple of pints and then headed home to my apartment for the night. Upon arriving I noticed a motorcycle parked next to mine. Our apartment complex has motorcycle only parking spots which is very convenient. I guessed it was the girl's from earlier but I couldn't be certain as I'd not seen anyone near the bike before.

The next morning the weather cooperated and I decided to take the bike to work instead of the car. The other bike wasn't there when I left for work, so again I couldn't verify the other bike's owner. When I got home that evening I noticed the other bike was already back but quite a bit muddy. There were a few muddy footprints that had dried on the ground and a spot on the nearby grass where the rider had wiped their feet.

I was heading in when the door flew open as this person was backing out with a large bucket of water in tow. “Let me get the door.” I offered and held it open. “Oh thanks.” Came the voice from the girl who'd not yet turned around. I held the door as she pulled what were two buckets of water. “Do you need any help with those?” I asked. “Sure if you don't mind.” I grabbed one of the buckets and followed the girl up the steps to the parking lot. She was just wearing a t-shirt, gym shorts, flip-flops and completing the outfit a ball cap which kept her curly hair pulled back and out of her face. “Thanks for bringing the other bucket up here, I was just going to wash my motorcycle off.” “No problem, anything to help a fellow biker.” “What?” She asked quizzically, still seemingly in a hurry to get about her business. She'd not noticed the helmet in my other arm while I'd helped with the buckets. “Oh, you're the other motorcycle parked up here.” “Sure am.” I replied. “I'm Brent by the way.” “Hi, I'm Melody.” The girl said rather hurriedly. “I need to get my bike washed before my brother gets dropped off to borrow it for the weekend.” “Do you want any help?” Thanks I got it for now. “Alright I'll leave this mess to you.” I headed back in to take a shower.

I decided to go out to eat instead of cooking at home, the weather has been nice so I headed back toward the motorcycle. Melody was just waving her brother off on the bike and was gathering up her buckets of cleaning supplies. Her top looked to be dripping wet from washing the bikes and making her shirt cling to her nice round breasts. “Would you like help bringing all that back in?” I ask as I try to not stare. “That would be great.” She replied. “Can I offer you a drink for helping carry all this?” “No thanks I'm heading out to get a bite to eat. Would you like to join me?” “Ok that sounds fun. Let me go get changed. I take it we're taking your motorcycle then?” She said it very enthusiastically as she pointed to my helmet. “Yeah that's what I was planning and there's room for two if you want.” She went in to get changed. “Wait here and I'll be ready in a few minutes.” I stood there in her apartment foyer looking around when I noticed a pair of boots on the kitchen linoleum completely caked with mud. There was not a speck of clean on them and the footprints next to them looked similar to what I remembered out in the parking lot. “I'm all set, you ready?” She exclaimed as she bounded out of her bedroom towards the front door. “Sure thing.” She grabbed her helmet as we headed out for dinner. She was wearing a pair of tight dark blue jeans, a tight concert shirt and a pair of sneakers. This time she had what looked to be a different jacket tho.

I pulled in to the local burger joint, we went in and ordered our food. While waiting for our number to be called we sat down and started talking. After getting our number called I went up got our food and as we were eating I asked. “How did you get your bike so dirty?” Melody almost choked on her food as she started to blush. “Well, um, I went off-roading after my classes this afternoon.” Our earlier conversation had concluded she was just finishing up her studies at the local community college before transferring to a larger university for her bachelors. In reality she was only a few years younger than I. “I didn't think there were many places around to do that around here.” “Yeah mostly down by the river and the estuary flats are some maintenance roads that are fun to ride but can get very muddy.” As she spoke she continued to blush and giggle. “What's so embarrassing about that?” I asked not understanding her blushing. “I can't help it, this isn't something that comes up in conversation much. I usually don't run into anyone when cleaning up the bike so this is a first for me.” “What is? Getting muddy or having someone see you with a dirty bike?” I ask. “Being seen muddy on a muddy bike.” This she said very matter of factly. “Normally I carry a couple jugs of water with me when I go riding down there just to clean up a bit if I get too messed up. Today however, it slipped my mind since I'd just finished my last exam for the term. That's also why I was in such a hurry to clean up the bike afterward.” She seemed to beam joy as she described this off-road adventure of her's. “I'll admit I've not been off-roading at all with this bike.” I just tend to commute and take the weekend trip out on the twisties. “Oh you've gotta try it sometime. I'll show ya the runs down there.” We head back to the apartment after agreeing to meet again for a run down the river. She gave me a peck on the cheek before closing her door.

The next day I head out on the bike and head on down to the river but all the maintenance roads are just gravel with the occasional pothole. I don't see where Melody could have gotten her bike that messy down here. I ride around for a bit before heading back to the asphalt for a smoother weekend ride.

Scheduling between the two of us for a ride took a while to set up as either I needed to work on the weekend or she couldn't go due to the weather. I began to wonder as the weekends I'd been free the weather held and was sunny but usually warm. I'll admit riding on a hot summer day can loose it's appeal with the humidity we have in these parts. Either way Melody and I had began to strike up a relationship seeing as how both of us are single and were only a few doors down from each other in the apartment building. Sometimes it's amazing how close you can be to someone who shares similar interests but until you actually meet them you don't even know they exist.

Melody left a note on my apartment door later in the summer confirming a ride for the up coming Saturday morning. I called her up to confirm but was curious about the note on the back which she explained was dependent on the full tour or just the scenic route. I'd said the full tour if that's what it took to get me to understand what all this was about. She tried to discourage me from taking this “Full Tour”. I don't know if that was her way of not having to explain all this as she seemed a bit reserved the previous night. The note she dropped off before the weekend with a list of suggestions for this ride. Bring a couple jugs of water. This wasn't an issue as I had cargo strapping to secure them to the back of the bike. A towel or two to help with clean up and lunch. The list ended with riding leathers and a change of clothes and boots. This was curious. I could understand the boots and leathers simply as it's safer when running gravel roads just due to the occasional rock flying up from the road. The change of clothes didn't make any sense to me yet.

The weekend arrived and I ran into Melody as she was opening her apartment door. I was just taking out the garbage and figured I'd ask her if she wanted her's brought out too. She said yes and went back in to get the trash. I could see the boots that had been covered in mud the other day had been cleaned and looked like the black and white checkered pair she'd had on the first time I saw her. Melody came back to the door with a bag for me to take out and said she'd be ready in about half an hour. I said great and headed off with the trash.

I'm waiting up by the motorcycles when I see Melody come walking out of the apartment building with a large backpack and a couple of bottles of water. She's dressed in that same pair of tight gray jeans a tight black t-shirt, riding jacket, not the denim one she'd had earlier but one of the newer leather jackets with the armored joints. On her feet were her pair of calf high boots that had been on the floor of her apartment. “Good morning Brent are you ready for some fun? I see you dressed for it.” Indeed I felt I was. I was wearing blue jeans a regular logo t-shirt and motorcycle jacket. I'd pulled out my pair of harness boots which I'd not worn for a while. “I ready when you are.”

Once everything was fastened to our bikes we headed out down to the river. I followed even though I new the way or so I thought. Watching Melody's tight ass on her bike as she slid side to side around corners was advancing other ideas in my head almost causing me to high side as I failed to judge a corner quickly enough. She paused when she noticed I'd dropped back quite a bit and inquired if I was alright. I'd said I was and we continued. Let that be a lesson to pay attention to the road and not a ladies ass when riding.

After a couple of hours of riding I began to wonder where she was taking me as we'd only still been on the gravel roads and had yet to encounter this “Mud” Melody had spoken of. Besides that riding on gravel isn't really that much of an off-road adventure. We arrived at a chained gate across the road with a really old sign on it saying the road was closed. I saw that sign the day I came up here solo but hadn't bothered to explore it. The two of us got off our bikes and Melody just said follow me. “I know that this ride has been longer than you probably expected but I want to make this a memorable tour.” Melody trailed off as we pushed our bikes around the outside of the gate before continuing on. We got back up on a much poorer condition road than what the ride to this point had been on. I started to wonder where she was leading us. The journey continued on for a couple of more miles winding along a tributary creek. The reason for the road closure became apparent as we came upon a few sink holes where the road looked to have been washed out by the creek at some point. Finally Melody pulled off the main path onto a switchback that led us down to the creek itself. We parked our bikes and wondered around for a bit allowing the circulation to flow after the bumpy journey so far.

“Well, shall we grab a bite to eat before I show you around?” Melody seemed eager as she said this. This seemed like an innocent enough suggestion but what did I know of the up coming events that afternoon. “I'm up for that, hadn't eaten much before leaving.” I replied back. While eating lunch Melody and I start chatting about the ride so far and what was coming up. Sitting on the dam that was here eating seemed so relaxing. After a while I found out that Melody grew up around here which was why we rode up this far as opposed to hitting the river closer to town.

Finishing her last bite she leaned in and whispered. “Do you really want to go on the full tour? I don't share this area of my life with someone who won't go all in.” I don't know why she whispered there were no sounds of anything other than the creek and some birds and cicadas. Seeing as how she and I had been getting acquainted over the past couple of months I responded with a resounding yes.

“You probably saw how muddy things were the first day you met me.” I nodded. “Well the truth is a long time ago I discovered something while riding these trails that you may find a bit weird. I found that I enjoy getting covered in mud.” I just looked at her with a confused look on my face. “I'm not sure if I have this straight. You ride up here to get muddy?” “No I can get muddy near town but up here it's better, trust me.” I had to take her word for it, this was becoming stranger by the moment and I began to wonder what I'd gotten myself into. “You did bring a change of clothes, right?” To this I replied, “No I hadn't.” She just rolled her hazel eyes at me and an even bigger smile crossed her face. “As long as you have a towel with you then things should be fine.” I nodded again wondering what was about to take place. “I ride up here when I've had time to plan how I want to get muddy. I get the outfit ready and make sure I have a change of clothes as it's a bit less embarrassing when riding home.” I asked her about her boots she was wearing and that I'd thought they had been muddy the other day as well. “Oh, these?” She said pointing to the ones she was wearing. “Those were muddy due to me going after class and not having a full change with me. I had to walk back through some swampy paths to get back to my bike.” “Oh,” was all I could manage. “So where do we go from here?” I questioned “and how muddy is this going to be?” I wasn't expecting to go swamp running when this all cropped up in the first place. “Well if you're willing to go all in, then very.” Melody snickered while saying this. “OK, then lets go” I said. “You can leave your stuff here since there's never anyone around till the evening.” Needless to say this might be a bad idea.

Melody led and I followed, walking up over a small hill we came to a clearing that looked like and over grown field. “Well we're here! Well almost.” I just looked blankly at Melody not knowing what to say. She leaned in “This will be fun, I've enjoyed it for years and I'm sure you'll warm up to it as well. I haven't even let my family know about this as I don't want them thinking weird things about me. Plus I figured if our relationship is to continue I should let you in on my favorite kink.” Melody said that she needed to change and that I should just wait here since I'd not brought a change of clothes with me. She trailed off behind a group of bushes while I just sat down on a nearby rock. After a while of hearing rustling coming from the bushes, “Do you remember the note I left and to pack full leathers?” I did and responded that what I was wearing was all I had. The sound of the grasses rustling as Melody walked back to where I was sitting. My jaw hit the ground when I saw her part the last bit of grass as she entered the clearing. “We'll have to change that if this makes it to a next time.” Here she was in head to toe leather, a burnt sienna corset which amplified her pert chest, black leather trousers which were tucked into pair of biker chick over the knee flat heeled leather boots complete with chain detailing around the foot of each. On her arms she had on a pair of gloves that were a gauntlet style any biker chick might wear while riding. “Do you like?” Again all I could do was nod but this more to do with the stunner of a beauty standing in front of me than of confusion as had been the case before. "I do like, but why dress up for this?" I retort. "Oh, you'll see Brent and it enhances the experience all the more." Melody continued and started heading down a more overgrown path and motioning me to follow which I did.

The two of us continued down the path for about five minutes. The whole while the sound of brush and grasses rustling against the leather Melody was wearing and the occasional slurp of both our feet on the softer ground. This started to seem almost dreamlike to me, as if chasing a long lost love who while running through the ether would turn and beckon me and urge me on as if there was some glorious prize awaiting. I was startled out of my fantasy as I walked right into Melody who had stopped unexpectedly. "Hello, earth to Brent." Melody was waving her hand in my face. "Look, there are some deer over there and you can see they've been knee deep mud to get down this far." The exuberance in Melody's voice seemed to exude a child like characteristic sorta like when the trip is almost over. "We'll head over to that deer path and end up near the confluence of the creek and river." I had to admit there was definitely a more audible noise to the water as Melody led me to her destination. "Ok here it is." She exclaimed pointing to an open area where there was no grass. It looked like just a sandy area to my untrained eye but Melody's eyes were just bulging with excitement. "Look at this not even a deer print in the ground, Oh I brought you out on a good day then." Up to this point neither of us were any muddier than anyone else walking a nature path but I was soon to discover that to change. Melody looked at the barren ground and then at me, then walked a few steps toward the center of the opening. Her booted feet started to make imprints in what I thought was sand but in reality was silt mud. As she walked forward mud started to splash up her boots giving an interesting contrast to the black of the leather. She stopped about twenty feet in and turned to me asking if I was just gonna stand there or follow her. "I know this has to be your first time doing this but if you'd like there is a rock over by this edge if you want to sit and watch before joining in." Being the noob to this whole thing I decided to take the seat over near where Melody was standing. My walking caused slightly bigger footprints as the mud oozed up over the toe of my boots.

I sat down on the stone and just intently watched as Melody continued her ritual. She to a couple more steps and you could start to see water flow out of the mud where her boots made their impression. I started to get this weird feeling watching Melody sink deeper into the mud almost an arousal. As she continued she went deeper and deeper, each step you could see where the black or her boot was becoming a solid tan from the mud and the splashes were reaching higher up her legs with each step. She paused when the mud was knee deep on her legs just a couple of inches from the tops of her boots. She's not going to go that much deeper I thought to my self, that'd really be a mess to clean those. Melody started to move her legs not in an effort to take another step but I could see that she was still sinking. This went on for a couple of minutes, the water that was starting to accumulate on the top of the mud and the tops of her boots slowly disappearing into the morass. As the mud reached the top of her boots I could see the trickle of water flow over and into them. Melody froze as the water followed by the mud made its way down to her feet. "Mmmm, that's the way to start having the nice mud cooling my feet after expending the energy to walk here." At this point I've become strangely aroused, not because she looks helpless sinking but because she's enjoying it so much. "Do you always do this?" I ask. Melody nodded and continued on. This took some effort on her part as the mud was still thick. The deepest part of the clearing came up to mid thigh on Melody. "Could you help me back out? I seem to be stuck." "What can I do?" "Well you could just walk in here and give me a hand, it's not gonna hurt you." This was the most demanding voice I'd heard to this point coming from a girl thigh deep in mud. I head to where she'd started as that was still the closest point. I step into her foot prints which had begun to close up and fill with water. A few steps later I felt the first cold rush of water and mud as I stepped in deeper than my short harness boots. I paused as I felt some more arousal going on and Melody let out a small giggle as she could see the growing bulge in my jeans. "What's so funny." I ask. "Oh, it's nothing just the thought that you seem to by the bulge in your pants are enjoying your first mud experience." I had to admit that she was probably right. I'm still a good thirty feet from her the mud is clinging to the fabric of my jeans leaving a slightly darkening color to the blue as the water wicks its way up my legs. After a couple of minutes of struggle I arrive at Melody and offer my hand to help her. Not aware that she's A. not stuck and B. scooped up a handful of mud which she proceeds to mash right into my crotch. The cold of the mud along with the moisture soak through my jeans cooling my still hardening erection. "Hey what was that for." I yell. To which she grabs me with her other still clean hand and plants a firm kiss. I wrap my arms around her and then feel a cold spot on my back side as she'd scooped some mud and planted it right on my butt. I lean forward which caused Melody to sit down into the mud her leather jeans allowing for a different sensation as the surface water flowed over her waistband releasing a muffled sound while we were still lip locked. After a bit we broke the embrace as she pushed me to the left which caused me to land on my backside in the mud. The absorption of water into my t-shirt and the mud which I could feel enveloping me up to my sides was a precursor of feelings to come as this mud goddess stands up before me. Her back side is completely brown all the way up to the mud covered curls on the back of her head. Still she was clean on her front but she was about to change that.

Standing in front of me while I lie in the mud, Melody takes a couple of handfuls of mud in her gloved hands an proceeds to message them into her breasts including making sure some found it's way between her cleavage and the corset she was wearing. She could see my still bulging crotch and planted another scoop of mud onto it and gently started to undo my fly. This released my throbbing cock from its confines and another handful of mud was deposited. This gave a whole other stimulatory effect, the smooth mud oozing around my rock hard dick and the cool mud that was being messaged into my ball sack by these wonderful muddy hands of my friend. She seemed to know I was gonna blow and gently continued rubbing the mud into my crotch smiling as I came. I just laid there as Melody continued taking handfuls of mud and rubbing them up and down her body. Moving around while thigh deep in mud tends to wear you down and I could see Melody was becoming exhausted. I sat back up, tugged at the front of her leather trousers and to repay the favor scooped a handful of mud into them. Releasing the waist and rubbing the front of her crotch which must have been mushing the mud all over her lady bits. Her own rocking while rubbing mud over herself and me rubbing her mud filled crotch must have gotten her going faster than expected. I could see her face start to flush as she swayed back and forth before falling backward into the mud. "Are you ok?" Seeing as how all I could hear from her was some deep breathing. In a small exhausted voice I got a reply of yeah I'm fine. The two of us just laid there for a bit.

Once both of us had regained some strength we struggled out of the mud pit quite a site if anyone actually saw us. Here were two grown people completely covered in mud squelching along an over grown deer path. The mud in my pants gently messaged my legs as we walked and I could see from Melody's face she was enjoying this as well. "Lets pick up our stuff from where I got changed and head back to the bikes." I agreed and we trudged along making all sorts of slurping and sucking sounds as the mud shifted around in our clothing. "Are we going to get cleaned up before heading back?" I asked. "Oh no this is just getting started, leave your pack and stuff here and follow me." I watched as this mud goddess got back on her bike, leathers completely covered in mud, pulled on her helmet over her partly muddy hair and fired up her bike. "Are you coming?" She didn't have to ask me again as I followed suit and got on my bike. She took me to a slightly wetter trail and just floored it, mud flying up from the wheels as she opened up the throttle. Being behind her I took most of the rooster tail she threw up from her bike. Good thing I brought my off-road goggles seeing as how I needed to peel off a layer just so I could see. The experience of riding while fully covered in mu inside and out has got to be one of the best feelings I'd ever had. I had to control myself to keep from blowing another load while we road.

Melody arrived at the spot she wanted and we got off the bikes. This time both our bikes were covered in wet mud from the trail and I could see Melody had actually dried off a bit as there were two different shades of mud on her. Darker wet mud on her boots that transitioned to lighter dry mud on her corset. Me, well I was just plastered in wet mud thanks to bringing up the rear. She turned to me a laughed a bit. "My you do look the state all covered in mud. Perhaps you can return the favor on the ride back." "You better believe it toots." As I wiped the last bit of mud off my goggles, I could see in her eyes a look of anticipation at my remark.

"This spot has even better mud." She said this as she took off her helmet, mud caked locks flailing about rather stiffly since her hair was drying. I got off my bike and leaned it up next to a nearby tree as the ground was too soft for the kickstand. "Was it me or did you know how pleasurable it would be riding covered in mud?" "I knew, that's why I wanted to make sure you really wanted the tour. It wasn't just a motorcycle ride I was looking for from you." I'll admit I blushed at this revelation but the way things were going I was happy she felt that way. She walked up to be and gave me another long soft kiss. While we were embraced the wetter mud that covered me clung to her leather top and turned that light covered mud a shade darker. "What do you have in mind, now that were even further from society out here?" Melody just took my hand in her muddy glove and pulled, to which I just followed.

After a couple of minutes we arrived at an area similar to the one from earlier but you could see the water on the ground. "This is a better mud as it's less cloying and easier to move in. Come on in the mud's fine." And with that she took a couple of running steps and leapt toward the center of the mud pit. First to disappear were muddy otk boots followed by her trousers and then up her corset to her breasts. "It's nice and deep here and the mud is on the cool side." I could see from her entry that the water just covered the mud but also made it more forgiving as well. I followed suit and a couple of steps later I found myself flying through the air and landing in the mud next to Melody. It wasn't so much a landing as the earth just softly opened up and embraced me as I sank to a mid chest level. I sprayed quite a bit of mud at Melody who was trying vainly to wipe her face with her mud covered gloves. "This is nice." I said as I walk/swam over to where Melody was standing. "I thought you'd like this but I'm afraid you're not going to get the full benefit since you're wearing jeans." I wasn't sure quite what she was getting at so she continued. "I asked for you to bring leathers and the reason I'm wearing them is the retention that the leather gives. You at first are protected as the water won't penetrate at least not a quickly, but the leather can hold all that against you as well allowing the enjoyment to last for much longer afterwards." This lasted for a bit as Melody moved to my backside and under the cover of the mud slid her gloved hand into my pants and started stroking my member. I just relished the moment as I blew another load. I reached around and grabbed Melody, pulled her around and sat her near my knee as best I could seeing as how the two of us were almost fully submersed at this point. She pulled out her waist and she guided my hand down to where she wanted stimulation. I knew what to do at that point. As I stroked her we kissed again. I could feel her climax begin from the tension building between her legs and felt some warmth on my hand. Melody went limp as we remained there floating in this mud hole caressing each other, me wondering if there were any more surprises waiting for me on this trip.

Coming out of the daze we were in Melody suddenly burst out. "What time is it?" To which I admitted not knowing. "Why, what's the matter?" "If it gets too late someone might stumble upon our stuff by the dam." Not taking any time to get organized I followed Melody out of the pit and hurried back to the bikes. The weight of the mud on and in her outfit had caused her boots to slouch down and the contents splashed out as we ran down the path. I could also tell her trousers were also full as the legs bulged where they entered her footwear. I was in much the same situation except my short harness boots held much less and there was not a lot of mud in my pants. On was a different story. Melody nodded to me as we got on our bikes and I remembered our earlier conversation and this time led the way. We got back to our base camp to find no one around. I stopped the bike and got off. Melody looked quite muddy as she must have been following very closely to be that covered in mud. The smile on her face, grinning from ear to ear "that was fun!"

The area by the dam had a retention pool which offered a place to clean up. Melody in the state she was in just dove right in, not even bothering to remove her helmet. When she surfaced the mud started to sluice off her clothes. "You might as well join me since you have no change of clothes and need to clean up before we head back to town." I acknowledged that fact and did a cannon ball into the pool. Upon surfacing I was accosted by Melody who dove on top of me pushing me back under. We wrestled around in the water for a bit when the sound on dirt bikes caught our ears off in the distance. "Shit we'll need to get finished quickly." I swam to the bank and pulled of my boots, making sure to rinse them out. This followed by my jeans which still contained a bit of mud that the initial swim hadn't washed off. While pant-less I waded back in to wash my self off and watched as Melody sat down to change as well. The biggest difference was the amount of mud still in her boots which she poured out and rinsed as well. Her leather trousers glistened in the setting sun as she stood up to take them off. This however produced a cascade of muddy water flowing out the legs of her trousers onto her feet. She just grinned at me standing there in the water. It's much harder pulling on the wet pants after I was cleaned off and I was fortunate enough to still have to wear my wet boots back home. Melody had already changed back into her t-shirt, tight gray jeans and calf high motorcycle boots. Taking some of the jugs she filled them with the water from the creek and started rinsing off the bikes. I got dressed and followed suit. The sound of the dirt bikes seemed to be getting closer and there was a sense of urgency by Melody to get everything cleaned up. We had just finished packing our bags back onto our bikes when Melody pulled me into some shrubs by the road. "Shh, I want to see who's coming up the road." The sound was getting louder as we waited. Then over the hill came a pair of riders on dual sport bikes. The look of shock on Melody's face prompted me to ask what was the matter. "I think that that was my brother, the one who borrowed the bike earlier this summer. And could that be his girlfriend on the other bike?" I could only surmise the last but as the second rider did indeed have a nice figure and had long straight dirty blonde hair flowing out the back of her helmet as the two riders passed.

Melody looked at me as we climbed back out of the bushes, then looked down at herself and that she'd gotten mud on her clean change of clothes. "Well it wouldn't be fair for you to be the only one in wet clothes for the ride home." With that she ran back to the pool by the dam and did a cannonball wearing her dry clothes. She swam back to the bank and climbed out looking like a sexy drowned rat, her t-shirt clung to her shapely chest and the water just shimmered as if flowed down her legs into her now saturated black and white boots. "Lets head home." It tried to keep my joy in check as she kissed me again before getting back on her bike for the trip back to the apartments.

Once back at the apartments I helped her bring in the pack of clothes and the rest of our gear. I got the buckets that Melody had stored in her apartment so we could wash off the bikes before the mud set to dry. Cleaning up required no change of clothes this time as we both were still wet from this afternoon. We headed back inside when she asked me if I wanted to come over for dinner. I accepted the invite and got changed into some dry clothes. I knocked on her door about a half hour later. Melody opened the door wearing a tight white t-shirt and baggy sweat pants. "Hey there Brent dinner is almost ready." I could smell the garlic emanating from the kitchen. "You like Italian right?" "Sure do." "Good with all the excitement of today I figured you might be hungry." There was no denying that. I asked if there was anything I could help with to which I got a "Nope, everything's ready, just plating the pasta." I asked if I could was my hands and she directed me to the bathroom. I flipped on the light to find all her gear from the day hanging to dry in the tub. I washed up and headed back to the main room where melody had set up dinner trays to eat our meals on the couch in front of the tv.

After dinner as I was heading out I paused when I noticed several large #10 cans of red tomato sauce on the shelf under her counter in the kitchen. She must have keyed in on where I was looking and sweetly said. "Those are for next time." We embraced and kissed and I went back to my apartment thinking "Next Time?"
Last edited by smittybill53 on 31 Aug 2010, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.
smittybill53

Re: Melody, Myself, Motorcycles and Mud

Postby bubbabob » 29 Aug 2010, 22:13

Spectacular story! I came. :D
bubbabob

Return to Reading Room