World Cup Wamming (Part 3 - The Semi Finals)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

World Cup Wamming (Part 3 - The Semi Finals)

Postby Slapstickman » 23 Jul 2010, 17:25

Here's the much anticipated (?) 3rd installment of the World Cup Story (although the World Cup seems a long time ago now, for some reason). Those of you with even a cursory interest in football, will probably know how this one ends up, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. I really appreciated the feedback last time, so let me know what you think. The final (Final) part will follow as soon as possible.......................

I arrived at Leona’s house on Wednesday night in my newly purchased Spanish football shirt – this whole bet thing was getting expensive for me, as well as messy – and with a take-away from my favourite Indian restaurant. Leona was again dressed in her white German football shirt that doubled as a mini dress. She seemed pleased to see me and gave me a big hug.

“Hi Matt” she beamed “glad you came back for more. Double or quits tonight, so you’re really going to get it”

I found out immediately what she meant by double or quits as 24 empty pie plates and tins were lined up on the dining table.

“Shit” I exclaimed “this is going to be really messy”

“Yeah, you bet!” Leona replied “you’re in for the wamming of your life tonight”

“That’s IF Germany win” I said “I’m confident Spain will be victorious”

“Ha Ha, like you have been the last two times and what happened then? If I recall you’ve ended up stark naked and covered in pie” Leona laughed.

“We’ll see” I said, not entirely confident of the outcome. Leona dished out the takeaways and grabbed a bottle of wine and we settled down in front of the TV again to watch the match. After what seemed like hours of build up, the game started.

Spain had the better of the earlier exchanges and on 14 minutes should have been ahead, but Puyol sent his header over the bar. Leona looked relieved as I groaned. Spain continued to have most of the possession, but Germany seemed happy to let them and began to look more and more dangerous. Just before half time the Spanish wasted a promising free kick and the game was tied at half time as we retired to the dining room to make 24 pies in 15 minutes. We began pouring and scooping the toppings onto the plates, tins and crusts.

“Germany will win this” Leona said with some confidence “and I’m going to enjoy pieing you even more than usual. Where would you like this one splatting?” she asked, teasingly lifting up a custard and cream pie she had just completed.

“I think I’d like that one splatting in your face” I grinned “Spain are clearly the better side”

“Oh, you think so? You’re an England fan, what do you know about Football?" She bent over the table to adjust the pies, her shirt riding up revealing her thong covered bottom. “This is the closest my body is getting to these pies tonight”

I really wanted to give her a nudge and send her toppling into the pies, but I somehow resisted, relying on Spain instead.
The second half began and seemed to have a more open feel than the first; however, there were still no goals and we were both starting to think maybe one goal would settle it. Then, after 73 minutes, Xavi whipped a corner out to the edge of the six yard box and Puyol directed an awesome header, with force, into the top right hand corner of the German goal. Spain 1- Germany 0 I jumped to my feet, cheering.

“Yes” I yelled “come on Espana. Oh dear Leona, not long to go now!”

“There’s plenty of time to get one goal” she replied. However, she looked much less confident than usual.

Then about 6 minutes later Villa was one on one with Friedrich! However, the German defender somehow managed to hold the Spanish striker up, guiding him inside where Mertesacker came along to help.

“Ahhh, so close” I groaned.

“Calm down” Leona grinned “this is going to extra time and the Spanish will mess up the penalties, then I’ll get to mess you up, again”

The clock slowly (for me, but quickly for Leona) ran out and eventually 90 minutes had passed. It was still 1 – 0. The 4th Official signaled that there were 3 additional minutes to play. Time was running out for Germany and, more importantly as far as I was concerned, for Leona.

“Still think you’re going to win?” I grinned and the whistle blew. Game over; Spain 1 – Germany 0. Leona, put her head in her hands as I jumped off the sofa and started to bounce up and down.

“Viva Espana” I yelled “yes!! Revenge will be mine”

I gave Leona a minute to compose herself.

“Come on Matt” she eventually pleaded weakly “you’re a gentleman; you wouldn’t throw pies at a lady now would you?”

“Yes I would and I’d certainly throw them over you; now, is this where I lead you into the Dining room?”

“But I did my hair today” she whined as she reluctantly followed me into the Dining room and I stood her on the spot I’d occupied after the previous two matches.

Leona pouted at me, her pretty face looking jokily sad; long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders and her tall, tanned, toned body covered by only a white Germany shirt stood defiantly ahead. I picked up a large custard and cream pie.

“Leona” I began, grinning from ear to ear “you said Germany would beat Spain in the Semi Finals of the World Cup. However, it was Germany who lost so…..”

“Hold on” Leona interrupted me, with some seriousness.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“I want to see what you’re wearing under those shorts before you start, it’s only fair”. She yanked down my shorts and I was wearing, as had become the tradition, a jockstrap – this time in Spanish colours.

“Very nice” she grinned.

“You’re going to make me do this without my shorts on aren’t you?” I asked.

“Of course” Leona replied

I reluctantly stepped out of my shorts and tried to resume my speech “Where was I?” I asked

“You were about to trade places with me and let me cover you with pies instead?” Leona asked, cheekily.

“No. I was about to do this” I said and slapped the custard and cream pie straight into her pretty face.

Leona squealed as the cold, creamy, custardy filling made contact. Drops of yellow goo dripped over her chest and down her once pristine white German football shirt. She stood motionless, as if in disbelief, her face covered in custard. Eventually she slowly and comically wiped her eyes clear.

“I don’t believe it” she spluttered “how is this happening?”

“Well, Leona” I explained “it’s happening like this. I’m picking up pies from the table like so” I smirked, picking up another couple of pies, this time chocolate mousse “and then I’m walking over to you with them. And then, I’m splattering them over you like so…..” I sandwiched her head with the chocolate pies, covering her immaculate blonde hair and the rest of her head in brown goop; huge dollops fell onto her shirt and down her shoulders as her head was engulfed in thick, sticky chocolate slop. I smeared the pies over her until she was barely recognisable. The plates fell to the floor and Leona looked as though she’d had her head dunked in a bowl of liquid chocolate.

She didn’t even bother wiping her eyes as I grabbed a large strawberry custard pie and smeared it down the front of her football shirt. Her nipples and bra-less breasts became clearly visible as her shirt became pink and sloppy and stuck to her chest. Another strawberry custard pie was smeared down her back, coming to rest over her bottom.

“This is ridiculous” she gasped, wiping her eyes free of chocolate and surveying the mess over her chest “look at the state of me”

I placed a chocolate and cream pie over her breasts and smeared it into the fabric of her shirt. Chocolate and cream dribbled down the front of the shirt and over Leona’s bare thighs.

“How many more to come?” she wailed

“Several” I grinned broadly, leaning over the table to grab another pie. My shirt rode up, revealing my bum that was bare apart from a couple of straps framing it.

“Very nice” Leona purred comically.

“Glad you think so, now I think your shirt needs to come off, don’t you?”

“But I’m only wearing a thong underneath” she gasped in mock indignation as I pulled the pie soaked football shirt over her head.

Leona stood before me naked except for a small white thong. I paused to take in the magnificent view before I grabbed two custard pies and slapped them gently over her bare breasts, one for each of her perfectly formed 36Cs.

“My boobs” Leona wailed, looking down on her custard coated breasts. Her nipples were erect and yellow slime dribbled down onto her stomach.

Whilst she was still surveying her messy breasts, I pushed a chocolate pie right into her crotch. Leona let out a scream as the cold pie soaked through the thin fabric of her thong and stuck it to her pussy.

“My thong” she groaned.

“Here” I smiled “let me help you with that”. I took a lingering look at her soaked thong, before sliding it, stickily, down her thighs onto the floor. Leona was now stark naked and there were still at least 15 pies left on the table. This was going to be fun.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Leona asked, noticing the huge bulge in my jockstrap.

“What do you think?” I grinned “Now bend over please”

Leona did what she was told and bent over, her sexy bare bum wiggling as I grabbed another large custard pie.

“I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time” I grinned. Leona’s bare bottom quivered slightly as I took aim and slapped the pie over her. Leona squealed as the custard and cream exploded over her naked bum and shot up her back and down her thighs, I let the pie plate fall to the floor, revealing her custard covered arse.

“Oh my god” she screamed, running her hands down her buttocks, “I don’t believe you just did that to me”.

“Really, well maybe if I did it again it might help you believe?” I quipped and picked up a sloppy natural yogurt pie. This time I slowly smeared the pie over her causing filling to slop down the back of her toned thighs as well as cover her bare bottom

“This wasn’t supposed to happen” she whined jokily standing up straight again “I was supposed to win the bet.”

I grabbed another custard pie and slapped it over her crotch. The sloppy filling slimed all over her bare pussy dribbling down her inner thighs as she comically looked down.

There were still about a dozen pies left, so it was time to cover poor Leona from head to toe. I smeared a pie down each of her long, sexy legs, caking them completely in thick strawberry custard; a fresh cream pie was smeared down her back, ending up over her bum. As she whimpered, I sandwiched her head again, this time with messy Angel Delight Butterscotch pies, her head was once more engulfed in sticky slop that, this time, sloshed down over her bare breasts. A large chocolate mousse pie was smeared from the edge of her stomach right up to and over her breasts, giving her perky boobs a fresh coating of pie.

I picked up another chocolate cream pie and Leona glared at me as I approached her, the pie held at crotch level. She backed slightly until her bottom was resting on the table then slowly opened her legs, allowing me to smear the chocolate cream filling all over her wet and sticky pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I rubbed the filling firmly over her.

“Oh my god” she gasped.

There were now only 5 pies left and I felt a proper slapstick ending was needed for my plastered German friend. Leona looked on in confusion, every inch of her naked body dripping pie, as I lay 4 of the remaining pies on the floor. I put the first pie higher than the rest and then two pies level with each other and a fourth pie somewhat lower. I kept the final pie in my hand and positioned Leona until she stood in front of the pies on the floor.

“Bend over again” I said to Leona with a wide grin, “Bend right over”. Leona did as she was told and bent over, her slop covered bottom high in the air. I took the final custard pie and slapped it with force over her bum. Leona could do nothing but fall forwards into the waiting sticky cream pies. Her face, both breasts and pussy landed in the strategically placed desserts. After a minute or so laying face down in the mess, she stood up the pie plates still attached to her body, covering her face, boobs, pussy and bum.

“At last” she mumbled from under a face full of pie “some modesty”. Then slowly, one by one, the pies slid and fell off her naked body.

“Now, where did you put that camera” I grinned.

Leona posed, with good grace, for a number of messy naked pictures before declaring “It’s time for a shower”

She slowly and sexily slid her way to the shower, dripping pie as she went. I thought I should take clean up duty and when Leona eventually emerged from the shower in a sexy little dressing gown, I was nearly done.

“Revenge was sweet?” she asked me.

“Very” I replied.

“Well, I want a final chance to get my own back now” she pouted “On Sunday I’m going Dutch and when Holland beat Spain Matthew, you are really going to get it”

“There’s no way Holland is going to beat Spain” I said authoritatively.

“You wanna bet?” Leona grinned widely

“Of course” I replied…………………

(To Be Continued)
Slapstickman

Re: World Cup Wamming (Part 3 - The Semi Finals)

Postby morepies » 24 Jul 2010, 13:13

Apologies for the delay in posting feedback to this excellent (and indeed anticipated!) third installment. I love the set-up and the characters. A nice touch is the way you capture Leona's formal English and Matt's veiled piss-taking of her! The five-pie denoument was also excellent.

But Leona rooting for Holland?? I can't see any die-hard German football fan doing this - especially not when Germany are still to contest the 3rd place play-off! Lame English supporters switch their jock straps but not German kittens! If you want suggestions, I'd consider a 4rd round head-to-head between Matt and Leona involving Germany v Uruguay. Then maybe you can bring in one or two of Matt's Dutch or Spanish work colleagues, Adrie or Isi, to pie our two World Cup losers in part five!

But a GREAT, GREAT story series Slapstickman!

- Morepies
morepies

Return to Reading Room