World Cup Wamming (Part 2 - The Quarter Finals)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

World Cup Wamming (Part 2 - The Quarter Finals)

Postby Slapstickman » 06 Jul 2010, 15:32

Here’s part two of my World Cup story. There’s more to come, but will be a couple of weeks til I have the next update. Hope you like it and feedback is always welcome………

I arrived at Leona’s on Saturday afternoon at 2 o’clock in the Argentina shirt I bought specially over the internet and some black shorts. I was fairly confident, but I had packed some spare clothes, just in case. Leona was dressed in a black Germany shirt that once again acted as a mini dress and, I assumed, just a tiny pair of knickers. She was putting the finishing touches to the WAM-proofing of her dining room.

“Hi Matt” she said, giving me a big hug “great to see you”; she noticed my spare clothes “so, not too confident huh? Come on; give me a hand with these pie plates”

We, again, arranged 12 large pie plates on the table. “The fillings are in the fridge, but we can make the pies at half time. I’ve cooked you some food” she smiled.

After a delicious home cooked lunch we both sat down with a beer in front of Leona’s huge TV, watching the pre-match build up. Soon the game was underway and, if nothing else, this bet had made the World Cup interesting again. I never thought I’d want to see Argentina win so much.

We didn’t have to wait long for some action. It was a little after 3 minutes when Muller struck and put Germany ahead. “Yes” Leona yelled, jumping off the sofa.

“I don’t believe it!” I groaned.

Germany had another golden opportunity, but the shot was well over the bar. Then on 36 minutes a ball was knocked through to Tevez and the Argentines slotted the ball home into the German net. “Yes” I yelled, genuinely excited, but a flag was up.

“Offside” Leona announced. She was right, it was clearly offside. It wasn’t long until the Half time whistle blew and it was Argentina 0 – Germany 1.

“Oh dear Matt” Leona beamed “doesn’t look good for you right now”

“There’s still 45 minutes to go” I said confidently

“Yes, plenty of time for Germany to get more goals” she replied

During half time we emptied Leona’s fridge of all the bowls, jugs and dishes that were full of various fillings and began to distribute them over the pie plates.

“I’m going to really enjoy slapping pies over you again.” Leona proclaimed with a glint in her eye.

We carefully loaded each pie with a huge sloppy mound of mess - Chocolate Mousse, Custard and Cream, Strawberry Custard, Natural Yogurt, Butterscotch Angel Delight, Whipped cream.

“I have a good feeling about the second half” I said picking up a large custard and cream pie “I think this pie is going right in your face”.

We settled down for the second half and Argentina came out guns blazing. They were putting the German defence under serious pressure, but when the goal came, it didn’t come from the men in blue and white. The ball was knocked into the box for Klose and he couldn’t fail to score. Leona jumped off the sofa and was screaming;

“Yes, they’re never going to come back from this. You’re ass is mine, Matty boy”. I had a feeling she was right, again.

It wasn’t long before Leona was cheering again. Bastian Schweinsteiger did an amazing run through the Argentinean defence and Friedrich scored his first goal for Germany.

“3 – 0, 3 – 0” Leona yelled, jumping up and down again her makeshift football shirt dress riding up over her black thong “come on, this is brilliant”

Then, in a brilliant piece of counter attacking football, Klose made it four. Leona went crazy.

I just sunk into the sofa, “I don’t believe it”, I moaned.

The final whistle was blown and it was all over. Argentina 0 – Germany 4 Leona jumped up and screamed. She pulled her shirt over her head, forgetting she was not wearing a bra, her perky 36C boobs jiggled as she danced round the room. When she was done celebrating the victory, Leona turned to me.

“Come on then Matt” Leona beamed, pulling her shirt down – much to my disappointment - “let’s get you pied. What a day this is turning out to be”.

I was led once more into the dining room to await my fate.

“OK Matthew” she beamed “you said Argentina would beat Germany in the Quarter Final of the World Cup and we made a bet that the loser would get a proper pieing. Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for me Germany won. It once more, therefore, gives me great pleasure to do this….” Leona picked up a large custard pie and without warning slapped it into my face. The custard splattered all over my hair and slopped down onto my football shirt.

The onslaught began; Leona sandwiched my head with chocolate mousse pies, rubbing them all over my hair and face until it looked like I’d been dunked in a bowl of thick chocolate. Then another chocolate pie was smeared over my Argentina shirt, covering it in thick brown slop as the filling soaked through to my chest. She did the same to the back of my shirt smearing it in strawberry custard until the proud blue and white of Argentina was soaked through.

“Another for the face?” she asked, rhetorically, slapping another custard pie over me. “Oh, look at the state of you” she giggled, running her finger over my chest and slowly licking the chocolate off “this is turning into an awesome afternoon”

I wiped my eyes free of custard and flicked more filling onto the floor. I was dripping pie from every inch of my upper torso and things were about to get even messier. Leona, again, bent over the dining table, revealing her pert, thong clad, bottom. The butterscotch Angel Delight and cream pie she was collecting was thrust into my crotch, covering my black shorts in thick, creamy goo. Leona stepped back and took a good look at her handiwork. It had only taken her a couple of minutes to cover me from head to toe in pies.

“How are you feeling, Matt?” she asked

“A little sticky” I admitted, wiping my eyes and running my hands down the football shirt that was plastered to my chest.

“Oh dear” she giggled “let’s get you out of those messy clothes”. Leona peeled my shirt off. “What are you wearing underneath these shorts? Let’s see” She slowly slid my shorts down my thighs letting them fall, heavy with smeared dessert, onto the floor.

“I knew you wouldn’t let me down” she grinned, surveying the Argentina jockstrap I was wearing “let’s take a break from the pies for a minute”.

“That would be a welcome relief” I sighed, until I saw Leona disappear into the kitchen and emerge with a full carton of ready made custard. She opened the carton clumsily and walked back to me. She gently pulled the front of my jockstrap open with her left hand.

“Not custard down my underwear Leona” I pleaded “that wasn’t part of the bet”

“It is now” she giggled and began to pour the cold, yellow goo down my jockstrap, all over my cock and balls.

“Ohhhh, that’s cold” I gasped as the sticky liquid made contact with my semi-erect penis.

Leona poured the entire contents of the carton down the front of my jockstrap, custard was running all down my thighs. After taking a lingering look at my custard covered cock, she left go of the front of my underwear letting it slap against my messy crotch. Leona then massaged the front of my crotch, through the jockstrap, playing with my cock and turning the jockstrap pale yellow and transparent.

“Now your jockstrap is all messy too” Leona tried to pretend to pout, but she just started laughing “I think you better take it off”.

I did as I was told and removed my last piece of clothing, letting it slop onto the floor. I was now stark naked with my bits covered in thick custard. Leona looked me up and down.

“Much better” she noted and started removing pies from the dining table until it was clear. “Now climb onto the table”

“The table?” I repeated

“Yes, and lie on your side, away from me”

This was an odd request, but I did what I was told and l lay on my side on the table; my back to Leona. The table was about 6 foot in length so it was a little too short for me, but not too uncomfortable.

After about half a minute, Leona spanked my bare bum lightly and whispered “lay on your back now”

I did what I was told and rolled onto my back, only to find she had placed a cream pie level with my bum and as I turned over onto my back, my bare arse squished into the cold white filling.

“Ewww” I groaned.

I was now lying naked on my back on Leona’s table, my bare bum in a fresh whipped cream pie and my sexy German colleague standing over me holding a pair of strawberry custard cream pies. She planted the first one, with a splat, just above my knees and the second on my chest and simultaneously smeared one pie up my body and the other down, meeting in my crotch where she vigorously slid and slopped the two pies together.

“Mmmmmm, this looks like one very tasty dessert” she giggled. There were now only two pies remaining – once custard and one yogurt and I could see Leona trying to work out the best place for them. Again, she picked up the two pies together. She dropped the custard pie onto my face and the sloppy yogurt pie onto my crotch, she rubbed them in simultaneously filling my face with cold yellow custard, that slopped down over my hair and smearing the sloppy yogurt all over my custard coated cock, that was now rock hard after all this messy attention.

“Nearly done” she smiled and produced a bottle of chocolate sauce. She drizzled the sauce from the tips of my toes right up to my forehead, coating me in the sticky brown goo. She stepped back and admired her work.

“Where’s my camera?” she asked, before eventually finding it. She climbed onto the table and stood astride me taking a series of photos of my latest messy predicament. When she was done, she walked to the edge of the table, directly above my head. As I cleared my eyes, she allowed me a fantastic ‘up skirt’ view of her thighs and thong, before stepping off the table.
“You look like you need a shower” Leona stated.

“Really” I drawled sarcastically “you think?”

She helped me off the table and into the shower room and I took my second consecutive long hot shower at Leona’s house in less than a week.

Once again as I emerged in the dressing gown she had thoughtfully left for me, the bulk of the cleaning had been done and she was waiting for me with a cool beer.

“I should’ve pretended the shower was broken” she said seductively “then I could have licked you clean”

“I could have lived with that” I quickly replied and she smiled at me.

“Are you going to stay for the evening match?” she asked.

“Yeah, why not” I said.

We had a drink and chatted for a while, before settling down for the match. We watched Spain beat Paraguay 1 – 0 and Leona turned to me with a smile.

“So, what do you think? Spain to beat Deutschland?”

“I’m not sure I’m going to bet against Germany again” I replied

“Come on” she grinned “where’s your spirit of adventure?”

“It sort of disappeared after the 4th custard pie to the crotch”

“Now you know that’s not true, you seemed to be enjoying it, but OK, how about Double or Quits?”

“Double or Quits?” I asked “What does that entail?”

“You’ll find out on Wednesday” Leona smiled mysteriously

“Ok, I suppose I will” I replied.

“Excellent” Leona grinned “You’ll be in for a surprise”

(TO BE CONTINUED……………)
Slapstickman

Re: World Cup Wamming (Part 2 - The Quarter Finals)

Postby morepies » 06 Jul 2010, 19:47

Love both stories - very arousing! Roll on Spain - Germany tomorrow evening!
morepies

Postby enswan » 06 Jul 2010, 22:24

:) another verry good story :) can't wait to see where it gies from here, but happens when sorry if germany wins the world cup?
enswan

Postby morepies » 08 Jul 2010, 08:45

Spain 1 Germany 0. Fortunately for Matt (but unfortunately for Leona) it looks like Leona's going to get her come-uppance! :P
morepies

Postby malc » 15 Jul 2010, 08:56

Compared to the actual final this series has been riveting. Like others looking forward to the next instalment. It says a lot that people are enjoying and no female messing.....yet!!
Malc
malc

Postby Slapstickman » 19 Jul 2010, 07:46

Thanks for all the kind comments. When I started with this idea, I obviously had no idea where it was going as it was dependent on results. Now, of course, we all know exactly where this is going! The Semi Finals Installment will be coming soon.....
Slapstickman

Postby morepies » 19 Jul 2010, 14:55

Great news, Slapstickman!

Can't wait for the Semi-Final. But will Matt or Leona 'go Dutch' on custard pies for the Final!?
morepies

Postby rickymartin4545 » 07 Dec 2010, 12:57

Slapstickman wrote:Thanks for all the kind comments. When I started with this idea, I obviously had no idea where it was going as it was dependent on results. Now, of course, we all know exactly where this is going! The Semi Finals Installment will be coming soon.....

Waiting to see the installment.
rickymartin4545

Return to Reading Room