World Cup Wamming (Part 1 - The Last 16)

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

World Cup Wamming (Part 1 - The Last 16)

Postby Slapstickman » 02 Jul 2010, 20:29

Here’s something topical that fans of both Football and Sploshing will hopefully enjoy - although I don't think you need to be into football to read it! It’s loosely based on a true story and the first part couldn’t be written until after England’s ‘last 16’ game. It's the first of a 4 part story, but how the story develops will depend on who wins certain World Cup games. Sound interesting, boring or just daft? Any feedback will be gratefully received, but I hope you enjoy……….

“We trudged out of the bar in disgust. England were knocked out of the World Cup.

“What a terrible performance” Jack moaned “we just didn’t turn up”

“Shocking” I agreed “I could’ve defended better than that”

“Do you still work with that German girl?” Jack asked

“Leona? Yeah” I replied

“Wouldn’t like to be you, she’s really going to let you have it at work tomorrow”

“You’re not kidding” I groaned with good reason. Jack and the lads didn’t know the half of it. I wasn’t going to have to wait until tomorrow for Leona to let me have it. As they headed home, I was on my way to Leona’s. On the last work social, I’d foolishly made a bet with her on the outcome of the game. I was sort of hoping she’d forgotten but shortly after the 4th German goal had gone in I got a text from her, reminding me I had to honour my bet. Leona lived a couple of miles outside town, so as it was a beautiful afternoon I decided to walk over.

When I arrived at Leona’s place she was relaxing in the garden with a bottle of beer. She was wearing sandals, a Germany football shirt and little (if anything) else. The footy shirt was more like a short dress and it rode high up her toned, tanned thighs. Leona was tall (about 5”10) with long legs and a great body. She had long blonde hair, striking blue eyes and a really pretty face.

“Hello Matt” she grinned, widely “so glad you could make it. I’m having a BBQ and a beer do you want to join me?”

“err, OK. That would be really nice” I said.

“I haven’t forgotten about our little bet, but I thought we’d make an afternoon of it. No reason we can’t be civilised about it” she smiled.

“That sounds like fun” I agreed.

We spent a very pleasant couple of hours talking, joking and flirting a little. Leona did a fantastic BBQ; the beers were German (of course) and fine quality. We’d both started to feel the effects of the beer and eventually we got round to talking about the bet.

“I’m looking forward to giving it to the English for the second time today” Leona smiled “are you ready to go?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be” I said

“I’ve had a really nice afternoon” Leona said “so seriously, you don’t have to go through with this”

“No way” I said “we made a bet, I’d do it to you, so you’re going to do it to me”

“I knew you’d go through with it” she beamed “I’m really glad, because I’ve gone to a lot of trouble here”.

Leona led me into the Dining room. There were dust sheets all over protecting the carpets and walls and on the Dining table were a dozen large pies. There were custard and cream pies, chocolate pies, yogurt pies and various flavours of Angel Delight too.

“I’ve been making them in stages over the last couple of hours, so they’re not too cold” she said.

“That’s so thoughtful” I drawled sarcastically as I took off my shoes and socks and tossed them out of the way.

“Although they are still pretty cold” Leona grinned “Now Matt, I have to be honest, I’m a little disappointed you’re not wearing shorts”

“Actually, I am” I smiled and slipped my jeans off, revealing a pair of red England shorts.

“Very nice” Leona said. She took my jeans, folded them and put them out of the way with my shoes. “OK Matthew, you said England would beat Germany in the last 16 of the World Cup and we made a bet that the loser would get pied. Not just a lame pie to the face, but a proper pieing. Unfortunately for you, but fortunately for me England lost. It therefore gives me great pleasure to do this….”

Leona picked up a custard and cream pie and walked over to me.

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you?” I said

“You better believe it, Matty boy” Leona grinned and slapped the pie straight in my face.

I gasped as the cold, creamy custard concoction made contact with my face and dripped down the front of my shirt.

“Love it” Leona giggled, this time managing to pick up two strawberry Angel Delight pies. I barely had time to wipe my eyes before she sandwiched my head with them. I was engulfed in sloppy creamy goo. Leona laughed loudly as she saw what a mess she’d made. The pie plates slopped over my shoulders before landing with a splat on the floor. I wiped my eyes, flicking globules of pale pink dessert onto the floor.

I could see Leona leaning over the table to pick up the next pie. Her football shirt lifted as bent, revealing a slight glimpse of her toned lower buttocks, she was only wearing a thong under the shirt.

“I saw you watching me bend over the table, you pervert” she tried to say accusingly, but broke into a fit of giggles as she saw the state of me. Leona slapped the chocolate mousse pie, she had just acquired, over my chest. She smeared the cold brown pie over me, before letting it slide down to my stomach, covering my England shirt in thick chocolaty goop. The shirt stuck to my chest as the pie fell to the floor.

Leona was really having fun now. She bent over the table in an even more exaggerated manner this time, revealing more of her fantastic bum.

The next pie was also chocolate and Leona slapped it down on top of my head. The filling slid down my back and splattered over my shoulders.

“I’m so glad we made this bet, Matt” Leona chuckled

“I should’ve known better than to bet on England” I groaned, wiping my eyes once more. I was, however, quite enjoying myself. Leona was a lot of fun, I enjoyed spending time with her and she was clearly getting a kick out of this. Every time she picked up a pie she bent further over the table revealing more of her long legs and great bum. She grabbed another custard and cream pie. She turned me round and slapped it over my bum, covering my shorts in sloppy cream and custard.

“Don’t worry” she giggled “we’re halfway there; but this is where things start to get interesting”. She gently pulled my England shirt over my head and then ran her hands over my chest. Then she bent over the table and reached for another pie; this time it looked to be filled with natural yogurt and was very sloppy. She slapped it over my chest and yogurt splattered everywhere. Leona guided the pie down my chest, over my stomach and then pushed it into my crotch.

“That was really sloppy”, she giggled looking me over. “Look at the state of your shorts, Matt. I think they need to come off. Here, let me” Leona slipped off my messy shorts and was more than a little surprised to find I was wearing an England jockstrap underneath.

“I love it” Leona laughed “but you know where the next pie’s got to go now?”

I nodded sombrely as Leona picked up the 8th pie; it was a large butterscotch Angel Delight pie, topped with chocolate cream. She pushed it firmly into my crotch and I gasped as the cold creamy dessert slopped over my thin jockstrap. Leona watched it fall to the floor, via my thighs and then eyed up my pie covered crotch.

“Oh my god” Leona exclaimed, noticing my partial erection “you are enjoying this. You naughty boy” she bent over the table in an even more exaggerated fashion, until her dress practically rode higher than her thong. “I think I’m going to have to discipline you; bend over”

I was naked apart from the jockstrap so my bum was exposed as I bent over like Leona instructed. A large pie was slapped over me, making me gasp as the cold filling splattered on my buttocks and down the back of my thighs.

“Let that be a lesson to you” Leona said slapping me playfully on my bare, pie covered, bottom.

“Ewwww” I groaned, the sticky pie filling stuck to my naked bum as I turned round to face Leona.

There were only three pies left on the table now and Leona knew exactly where they were going. She cheekily pulled my jockstrap off, leaving me stark naked as she reached over for another pie.

“Here’s a pie for World Cup Willy” she giggled and pushed the cold custard cream concoction into my crotch. Leona slowly smeared the pie over me rubbing it against my hardening cock. “He definitely likes this” she giggled.

The pie slipped from my crotch, revealing my custard and cream covered cock. Leona grinned as globules of slop dripped and dribbled from my naked crotch.

“Just two pies left now. Hold this one whilst I get the last one; but don’t get any ideas about trying to splatter it over me” she warned me as she bent over the table one last time “Don’t you dare slap that pie over my ass”. She almost seemed to be pulling her shirt up now as she bent fully over the table, she wiggled her thong covered bottom in front of me, almost daring me to slap the pie over. Somehow I resisted. She eventually returned with the last pie.

“You’re a very good boy” she giggled “I really thought you’d do it. No prizes, unfortunately. Just bend over and hold your pie in front of your face”

I did as I was told and bent over, my bum in the air and the pie I was holding just inches in front of my face. Leona slapped her pie with some force over my bare bum and, of course, I was helpless as I jolted forwards and the pie I was holding splattered straight into my face

“Holy shit” I spluttered my face and my bum both covered in thick creamy pie slop.

Leona was laughing loudly “oh my god, that was so much fun” she exclaimed.

She reached for her camera and started taking photos of me naked and covered from head to toe in slop. “Very sexy” she giggled. I could do nothing except pose for the camera, pie dripping off every inch of my body.

“There’s a shower room just across the hallway” Leona said “I’ve put a clean dressing gown in there for when you’re done”

“Thanks” I replied, wiping my eyes.

“You’re amazing” she grinned and kissed me passionately, but briefly “now go shower before I do something really naughty”. Leona slapped my pie coated bottom again and I obediently slid my way towards the shower. By the time I’d had a long, long soak; washing the pie from every inch of my body and changed into the dressing gown, thoughtfully left for me in the shower room, Leona had finished the clean up operation.

“German efficiency” she joked, handing me another cold beer “your clothes are in the washing machine, so unfortunately you’ll have to hang with me for a while longer”

“I think I can just about manage that” I grinned

We sat in Leona’s living room, chatted and drank beer “I can’t believe you let me do that to you” she said “you’re quite sexy covered in pie though”

I laughed “thank you”.

“So how about we do it again?” Leona asked “on Saturday; a rematch”

“Go on” I said, very interested

“Well obviously England are out, but Argentina have just beaten Mexico and they play Germany in the Quarter Finals. Why don’t you buy an Argentina shirt and come round here on Saturday afternoon? If Argentina win, then you get to give me the full pie treatment, but if Germany win – as we know they will – you get it a second time. What do you think?”

“OK” I agreed “let’s do it”.

“Excellent” Leona giggled “I’m really going to enjoy pieing you again”

“We’ll see” I laughed “we’ll see”

(TO BE CONTINUED…………….)
Slapstickman

Re: World Cup Wamming (Part 1 - The Last 16)

Postby enswan » 03 Jul 2010, 08:19

Great story:) love the world cup twist aswell:) well done, well done indeed
enswan

Re: World Cup Wamming (Part 1 - The Last 16)

Postby rickymartin4545 » 07 Dec 2010, 11:32

enswan wrote:Great story:) love the world cup twist aswell:) well done, well done indeed

Waiting to see the world cup.
rickymartin4545

Return to Reading Room