Flatmates

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Flatmates

Postby kurlt » 05 Jan 2010, 20:28

Hi, Here is a little story I wrote. It might be the first of more or not.

“So let me get this straight” said Mark as he picked up his mug “You went to this club with the intention of getting messy?”. Kate felt herself blushing slightly as she pulled her clean but irretrievably stained clothes from the drier. “Yeah. It was great fun really, you should come along next time”. “No chance! I’m not getting anywhere near something like that!” laughed Mark as he searched the cupboard for a biscuit completely missing Tim leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen, “What could possibly be the attraction of going out and getting covered in all that, stuff?”. “I think Mark’s a prude”, said Tim,”Haven’t you ever splashed in a puddle or played in the mud when you were a kid? Well, its the same reason, but your mum isn’t there to tell you off, so you can get as messy as you like. Honestly, its a fantastic release after a hard week to act silly and make a mess. Plus it can be a bit of a turn on as well, eh Kate.”. “Kate!?” inquired Mark.

Kate blushed more, stroked her hands slowly down he toned legs, stood up and turned towards the kettle pouring herself a cup. Mark and Tim simultaneously turned to face Kate. “Well,” stammered Kate hiding behind her mug as she turned to face them, “the thing is, there is a sort of messy cabaret show as well. They don’t like it getting too out of control too early so for the first couple of hours all the messing is done by the cabaret show. They get messy obviously, but every 15 minutes they ring a bell and mess someone else up a bit.”. “Go on.” said Mark his mouth going dry. “Well, the bell went off and they spotted me”, explained Kate who seemed to be speaking faster and gesturing, “this girl, in a blue wig and pok-a-dot dress came towards me with this jug. Well the jug was black and covered in stars and the girl, she was dripping in this green slime so her dress was stuck to her body. She smiled as she came towards me, put a finger in my collar and pulled it towards her. She lifted the jug and started to pour a liter of runny yellow custard down my top. It drizzled down and over my skinny jeans at the bottom and onto the floor. I’ve never felt anything quite like it. The girl let me go and my top was saturated and clinging to me.”

“You should have seen her nipples, Mark” interjected Tim.

“Shut up, it was cold and I forgot a bra” replied Kate.

Mark cleared his throat, “what happened then?”

“Nothing” said Kate, “Well, not for another 15 minutes anyway. Then this guy got spotted and had a jug of beans down his pants! I don’t know if it was the beans, but he looked very happy for the rest of the night. Em, there were some more cabaret shows, but around 12 they opened the splosh bar. Its like a regular bar and you can buy drinks, but they also sell things you can buy to cover yourself, or someone else in. Like beans or custard or rice pudding or syrup or a big creamy chocolate cake!”.

Kate was clearly heading into daydream land but Mark interjected “so you just buy stuff and throw it around?”. “No, no no” explained Tim, “it isn’t like that at all. Its like a bar, you ask someone if they would like something messy and buy it for them at the bar, just like buying a drink.” “Well, i’ll remember not to let you buy a round for me in the pub again!” chuckled Mark.” And what about you then Tim, presumably you didn’t manage to stay clean?”

“Of course not.” smiled Tim, “I ended up with a couple of nice jugs of golden syrup down my jeans. Kept sticking to seats for the rest of the night. Felt fantastic though, all that sticky goo flowing round my bits. The jeans kept holding most of it in so it shifted and changed. Honestly mate, its great fun I really think you’d like it.”.

Mark found his throat was bone dry. He downed the rest of his tea and put the cup next to the sink. “Well, I still think you’re both mad, anyway I’ve got to go to work.” he said.

“But it’s Sunday!” said Kate, who was still slumbering in her semi-messy daydreams. “You used to be fun Mark, now you are always working. You never want to come to the cinema or the pub or clubbing. Honestly the number of great movies you’ve missed”

“I know” said Mark “but we’re working really hard for this client. Its a really big contract and its going to bring us lots of more contracts, so its worth it, but I am working hard for the next couple of months.”

“Before you go”, said Tim mischievously holding an open carton of custard “Hold your trousers open”

“Bugger off! I’ll see you guys later” laughed Mark who headed towards the door a little faster than he might otherwise have.

“Hang on!” said Tim putting the carton on the counter, “you can give me a lift to the supermarket ,we’re out of milk again!”

“You should stop pouring it all over yourself then” smirked Kate who had returned to pulling her washing from the drier.

“Ha. Ha. I’ll get you that thing from the post office for you whilst I’m out” shouted Tim back shutting the door behind him.

Kate closed the drier door and took her washing from the kitchen to her room. As she started to fold the clothes and put them away, she came across the newly stained clothes she had worn on Friday night. It started to bring back memories. She couldn’t really put it all together yet. The whole experience had been so intense, unusual and visceral that she could only clearly remember bits of it. She remember the girl in the blue wig coming towards her with that first jug. She had just managed to stop herself telling Mark what she felt in those moments. The way her heart started to beat somewhere in her throat. The strange yet excited feeling she felt as the girl pulled her top out, brushing her nail on Kate’s body as she did. Everything in her head said this is silly, but every part of her body wanted it. She had felt so, what was it; out of body, as the cold custard hit just above her breasts before running down over her nipples and further down her stomach. She gasped and pulled her body in as the cold hit her. By the time she realised it was pouring over her jeans it was too late, she knew she was hooked and wanted more. It had taken a couple of drinks for her to come back down, but the constant dragging of her soaked top on her hard nipples made her want more. She remember the guy who bought her that first cake at the splosh bar. He was so nice the way he asked where she wanted it. She picked the strawberry cream cake and told him he could put it wherever he wanted. She hadn’t expected him to do what he did, but as he massaged it into her hair she knew she just wanted to get messier and didn’t want to leave that night clean. She remembered being quite drunk when Tim suggested a top up for his syrup filled jeans and she had decided to try it too. They had filled each others pants with a jug each. She had gone first, pouring the sticky golden goo. Looking down she could see his rock hard cock swimming in its own ocean of syrup and started feeling excited over the thought. She remembered how good it felt when Tim had poured her jug into her pants. Her jeans had held it for a while, but it soon started to leak out running down the inside of her legs. She had spent hours rubbing her sticky legs enjoying the feeling of being, and being seen, as so naughty. Oh, and she remembered talking to that couple. What was her name, Gemma? Her boyfriend had gone to the bar and bought some drinks and a big jug of beans. He’d asked Gemma where she wanted the beans and she had asked for half in each of her thigh high boots. The way Kate had started to rub her syrupy crotch as she watched Gemma take off her boots and her boyfriend filling each with the sloppy tomato beans. Watching every expression of Gemma’s face as she put the boots back on wiggly in pleasure on the cake Gemma was already sitting on. They talked for an hour about how good beans were in boots whilst Kate wiggled on the seat moving her syrup filled jeans into better and better positions. She remembered how she had run to the bar as last orders were called, slime and cake flying from her just to get a big jug of beans. She remembered how Tim had laughed telling her: “you can’t get the feeling of beans in boots if you are only wearing trainers” and how they had shared the beans by pouring half a jug each down the back of each other’s jeans, the sensation of squishing some beans on her butt had been intoxicating. As Kate came back to reality she realised she had to go again, but more importantly she had an itch she needed to scratch now.

“Custard!” she shouted to herself as she ran to the kitchen. Smiling at the custard she said “Ok, I can’t get here too messy, so you’ll have to do.”. Picking it up she felt the same quiver as in the club, the way she felt out of body. Slowly she smiled, knowing where it was going. Lifting her dress up she pulled out her panties and dumped the whole carton in at once. She giggled to herself and then laughed. “Ohhh, I made a mess of my panties and stained them. Well I’d better rub that out then” . Taking her hand she started to rub outside her panties which quickly became saturated as the custard plopped from her legs onto the floor. Kate’s rubbing grew more intense and she dropped onto the floor, eliciting an oooh and moan as the custard that had worked to her bottom met the floor causing it to squish against her. Kate rubbed faster and faster, pushing her fingers into the custard to get right to her clit, trying to remember the club and take herself back there. The excitement, the fun, the sploshing, the crescendo of horniness she had felt the further the night went on. Eventually she could take no more and her orgasm overcame her and she laid back on the floor in a little custard puddle smiling at how naughty she felt doing that. “I’ve got to get Tim to go back there!” she giggled, before waving her legs and shouting at the top of her voice “I love getting messy!”.
kurlt

Re: Flatmates

Postby smittybill53 » 05 Jan 2010, 23:07

Wow great start. This looks to be an interesting story. :oops: Can't wait to hear the continuation.
smittybill53

Postby briff1es » 05 Jan 2010, 23:34

A very good start to (hopefully) a continuing story! I love the descriptions and the detail. I'm looking forward to reading more!
briff1es

Postby Scud01us » 06 Jan 2010, 08:14

you have GOT to do more with this! more at the club would be FANTASTIC!
And that is all I am willing to type right now
Scud01us

Postby HenryWilcox » 06 Jan 2010, 15:11

kurlt wrote:Hi, Here is a little story I wrote. It might be the first of more or not.

Loving this - wish there was such a place ;) Would like to hear more about these flatmates - I bet they could get up to all sorts together....

Henry
HenryWilcox

Postby muckypup » 06 Jan 2010, 16:49

Fantastic story, almost like being there! Hope it continues.

I think I might attempt this as a business venture ;)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby kurlt » 06 Jan 2010, 17:44

Thanks for the kind words. There is another chapter, it is quite long and I can't decide if it should be split up or all as one episode. But I'll post it here when done.
kurlt

Return to Reading Room