Last mud of 2009, Part 1

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

Last mud of 2009, Part 1

Postby loswabs » 27 Dec 2009, 23:39

Hi All

Partly true, let me know if this story is of interest and if you want me to post the second part...

There was still snow on the ground from the previous week's snow and now was the last opportunity to get wet and muddy before the new year. So I squeezed into my favourite cycling outfit of skintight blue lycra lcatsuit and out I went. The temperature had warmed up quite a bit and the snow which had melted left loads of huge puddles. Taking full advantage, I cycled though as many as possible. My bike has no mud guards so the water, slush and mud all sprayed up my back, between my legs and up my arse. One track I regularly cycle down is always very slippery and deep with mud. After about 10 minutes cycling along the track, a lady appeared through a gate from some stables about 20 yards in front of me. She was walking 2 German Shepherd dogs and looked as she'd been horse riding 'cos she wore really skintight light cream jodhpurs. She looked over as I cycled slowly through the mud, smiled, and then turned to walk away. Her dogs were madly running about, all excited.

Seeing my opportunity, I stopped in the middle of a deep load of mud and then, making out it was an accident, let out a bit of a yell.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!"

She stopped and turned and at that moment I got off the bike and stepped into the mud, which came up to just below my knees. Her dogs were taking a bit of an interest and they started towards me but she called them back.

She asked if I was ok and I said "Yeah, the bike just got stuck".

"Thats pretty deep mud you're in" she said

"Yeah, it's about a foot deep I reckon, but it's not so bad. I've been in a lot deeper and I'm already soaking wet and covered in mud so it's no big deal."

I started walking slowly in her direction, slipping and sliding as I went. She stood watching me, her dogs racing past. Then I pushed the bike towards the higher path where it was dry but I stayed walking slowly in the mud. She gave an inquisitive look at the bike.

"I gotta try and keep the bike outta the mud cos it messes the gears up if I dont" I said by way of an explanation.

"You don't mind getting messed up do you?!" she laughed.

"Nah, its all part of the fun and it's good exercise. It's easy cycling on the road but its much harder in the mud cos it draws you back and provides a lot more resistance. It's hard walking in this lot too as it's thick and quite slippery". I explained.

I was enjoying putting on my show and felt my cock stirring and starting to get hard. There was no hiding this in just a catsuit but she didn't complain or look away. Walking towards her I made sure of walking on my heels only with slow long steps as that way I always slip a bit and go deeper into the mud.

"That looks like the mud is above your knees?" She asked.

"Yes, and it's really slippery". I said looking down.

"I can see, you're sliding quite a bit by the looks of it". I noticed she glanced for a few seconds at my bulge.

Again the dogs came racing around, barking at each other, this time quite close to the bike. She called them again and off the went.

"I bet you liked playing in the mud when you were a kid." she laughed.

"Of course I did, didn't you?!". She gave a small smile.

Now I was about 5 feet from her and she could see all the mud clinging to my legs. She was about 2 feet higher than me on the same path as my bike, on the same level as my bike. I stopped, looked down and saw my cock was clearly bulging out to the left with my balls being squeezed up.

"You look like you've got half of the forest mud on you." she laughed.

"Nah, that's the spray and splashes from the wheels, I've still got a couple of clean bits somewhere."

"Yes, you do don't you?!" she said, clearly looking straight at my bulge. We both fell silent for a short while and the she said "Aren't you cold being that wet and muddy"

"Its ok, the mud's quite thick so that keeps me a bit warm".

All of a sudden her two dogs came racing from nowhere towards my bike, one chasing the other. The lead dog just clipped the front wheel and leapt in front of me, quickly followed by the other. I momentarily lost balance and I realised in that split second here was my big chance. I pushed the bike away from me but held on to the handle bar. My balance being lost, I took a big step forward which looked like I was trying to stand up but only made me lurch forward. I let go of the bike and leaned back to try and counter but by now I'd lost it totally and fell back into the mud. A huge load of mud splatted everywhere as I landed on my bum. I sank straight away, the mud a few inches above my waist.

"Oh shit!!!" she said, "I'm really sorry, are you ok?"

I sat there for a few seconds, my heart racing, totally enjoying being smothered in mud in front of this lady. The mud was oozing all through the castsuit and my cock was now almost fully hard.

"Well, I ain't drowned but it's close!!".

I sat there for another 10 seconds or more, slowly looking around me and the mud I was now wallowing in.

"Are you gonna sit ther for the rest of the day?" she laughed.

"Nah, I better not", and I slowly clambered to my knees. My balls just skimmed the top of the mud.

She looked down at me and pointed at my balls, saying "That's the clean bits all gone then".

"Shall I make sure?!" I reached down with both hands and smeared a loads of the mud over my balls. "Well it is now" I laughed

I stood up and waded over towards her. "I'm really sorry, is there anything I can do? I feel really bad" she said.

"It's ok, really. I always enjoy being that deep the mud" I laughed.

"Yes, I worked that out" she said still staring at my hard cock. "How does it feel?"

She'd already seen my hard on so there was no point being shy so I said "Being smothered in mud? It's totally sexy. It's clinging to me everywhere. This catsuit is the tightest one I have and is a bit of a turn on to wear anyway as it squeezes me everywhere. Now it's soaking wet and smothered in mud and it's like being rubbed all over."

"Well I can see you're really enjoying it" she said, still looking at my hard on. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

To be continued...
loswabs

Re: Last mud of 2009, Part 1

Postby smittybill53 » 28 Dec 2009, 02:52

sounding good. lets hear some more please. :D
smittybill53

Postby moddermonster » 28 Dec 2009, 18:51

Of course I'm interested in this story. I'm want to know what happened next. Although, I already have an idea. :wink:
One life, live it!
moddermonster

Postby CustardPie » 30 Dec 2009, 06:08

I love what is happening so far, do please tell us where this is going to go! :D

Be Happy

Rich
CustardPie

Postby cumbrian » 30 Dec 2009, 18:51

Great story so far, please post more!!
cumbrian

Postby alext » 08 Jan 2010, 10:19

I think I can tell what's going to happen in part 2, but I'm looking forward to finding out anyway :D
alext

Postby ssundae » 16 Jan 2010, 17:37

Yes please do continue! :)
"Take chances, make mistakes, and get messy!" -The Magic School Bus
ssundae

Return to Reading Room