The punishment due part II

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

The punishment due part II

Postby 70denier » 13 Apr 2009, 16:15

This is the second story. Don't read any further if adult fiction is offensive to you.
Hope you like it..

The Punishment Due Part II

I’d arranged to meet Miss Savage in her office after school. As compensation for the humiliation she did to me, she offered to give me some ballet lessons. She must have recognised how I had become so aroused when she forced me into wearing tights. I agreed to it but secretly harboured my own plans.

I knocked on the door to her office and after a short time the door opened. She stood there, wearing a tracksuit.

“Glad to see you again,” She said, I stepped in, she shut the door “I was worried after last time you’d chicken out.”

“Not at all. In fact I wouldn’t miss it for anything.”

“Great, let’s begin. I’ve put your outfit on the chair over there, put it on when you’re ready.”

I glanced over at the leather armchair and could see the tangle of shimmery black fabric. I put my bag on her desk and walked over to examine my costume. It was two items, a pair of tights and a long sleeve leotard. I stripped off my uniform and rolled up the dance tights. I slipped them on one leg and then the second and pulled them up to my crotch. By this time my cock was as hard as iron. I remembered how last time she had forced me to wear tights, humiliated and ridiculed me, poured custard all over me like some victim of an inane TV game show.

“Hmm someone’s very excited” she smirked.

As I slipped the tights up to my waistline drops of precum seeped through the fabric and glistened in the afternoon sunlight. I took the nylon lycra leotard slipped my legs into it, pulled it up and felt it slide against the nylon of my legs, over my cock and onto my chest. Slipped my arms in. I turned my back to her, and she walked over to fasten the zip. Standing behind me she pulled the back of the leotard together and raised he zip to the nape of my neck. It was a turtle neck and fit perfectly. She reached under my arms, glided her hands across my chest until she found my nipples, squeezed them between thumb and forefinger. Her hands moved down to my throbbing cock. "Oh a wet patch". With her index finger she circled the droplets of precum soaking through the fabric, lifted it to the tip of her tongue and tasted it. “I’ll take care of that later” she whispered in my ear.” Now I need to get ready”.

She turned her back on me and unzipped the front of her tracksuit top, slid it off her arms and tossed it on the chair. Underneath she was wearing a black nylon lycra leotard identical to the one she had prepared for me. She reached for her tracksuit bottom waistband and as she pushed down and I glimpsed the black tights clinging to her arse, a hint of pale flesh showing through. She took her hair, pulled it up to a pony tail and tied it back. As she did so I walked behind her and glided my hands over her black nylon top. With one hand I massaged her breast through the material and moved the other to the gap between her legs, felt the warmth of her crotch.

"Shall go to the gym and begin your lessons? or spend more time getting to know each other here?" she said

"Sorry there's been a change of plan."

"Oh really?"

"Afraid so. We'll be having lessons in the canteen"

She gasped. "You're going to do to me what i did to you?"

"Yes, but far, far worse"

She raised her upper lip almost to a snarl and with a look of utter contempt "You bastard!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the canteen an array of serving pans awaited us. They were rectangular, deep and covered with metal lids, fitted into the serving counter. Above them bright lights shone down.

"What's inside" she asked

"See for yourself".

She walked over and lifted the lid on the first one

"Oh my god, soup!"

I walked over glanced down at the glimmering semi transparent gelatinous mess. "Yes for starters you will be having chicken and sweetcorn soup"

She lifted the next lid. "Mushy peas"

"As an accompaniment to the main course"

The next one. "Gravy"

She lifted the last lid. "Custard. That's what I used on you. just custard. None of this gross savoury stuff. How can you be so cruel?" she pleaded.

"You have to be cruel to be kind. I know deep down inside you wish to be humiliated. When you did it to me you were just acting out your own depraved fantasies. So although you may protest and beg forgiveness, I know you will be relishing every moment. You can't wait to be degraded and ravished by me. I'm doing this for your own benefit, do you see? Now fetch that jug from over there."

"What a load of claptrap. You think you're so clever don't you?" she said as she compliantly walked over to the shelf and pulled off the 1litre Pyrex measuring jug. She handed it to me.

"Now I want you to pull open the waistband of your tights".

With one hand she pulled open the leg of her leotard and with thumb of the other she opened up the waistband of her black tights. I looked downwards, noticed no panties, and saw her smoothly shaved pussy. Dark black nylon next to her pale naked smooth skin. Put my hand down and felt the rim of her lips. "Moist but not moist enough" and I submerged the jug into the slimy soup.

"No! you're not going to..."

"You behave, and hold open your tights"

I raised the jug from the soup. Strands of chicken and sweetcorn suspended in the translucent goo. The goo dribbled down the side of the jug, plop, plop, plop back into the soup below. I brought it towards her, pretended to hesitate.

"Don't torment me, get it with it you arsehole", she said her voice quavering with terror or excitement, or a mixture of the two.

I tilted the jug enough to let a thin stream fall out directly above the opened tights and it rolled down the black nylon fabric towards her skin. It pooled in the crotch and she gasped.

"My god it feels so disgusting. How can you do this to me?"

I kept pouring and the goo seeped through the fabric and cascaded down her thigh. The jug gradually emptied and I shook it. She let the waistband close and returned the leotard leg to its central position. The tights bulged out and sagged from the weight of the soup. She played with the bulge and squeezed it causing more of the liquid gloop to dribble down the outside of her tights. Bits of chicken and sweetcorn were trapped between her skin and the fabric. I felt she may be enjoying the perversity of the experience.

"Now for the other side".

She obediently opened the waistband above the other leg and pulled aside the leotard, I dunked the jug poured it in just as I had done the other side. She closed the waistband and with 2 litres of gelatinous soup down her tights she looked like she was in early pregnancy. it was oozing through the fabric, slowly flowing down her thighs making the black nylon covering them glisten in the bright overhead light. It seeped down to her knees and I could see small droplets falling onto the opaque blackness of her feet.

"Now for the main course".

I put down the jug and grabbed her by the elbow, turning her towards the greenness of the vat of mushy peas. Standing behind her, I slid my hand over her smooth nylon covered flanks, under her arms and fondled her breasts. Felt the nipple harden as I squeezed it between thumb and forefinger. I whispered in her ear "Take a deep breath"

"No not the..."

Before she could finish, I grabbed her pony tail and pushed her head down. Her legs were kicking back and her arms pushed against the side of the vat. I plunging her face into the green slime. She groaned as it immersed her head and hair, her pony tail and my hand up to the wrist. I leaned forward and felt the nylon of our leotards rubbing against each other, my cock within the tights rubbing up against her nylon covered arse.

After a few seconds I pulled her head back. She spluttered and spat out some of the green stuff into the rest of it. I let go of her pony tail and she wiped her eyes. She turned towards me and I couldn't help but smirk. Green lumpy slime coated her face and hair, chunks of peas clinging and rolling down onto the black shiny leotard. It covered her shoulders and neck, started to dribble down her front, she looked half human, like something emerged from the swamp.

"It went in my mouth you bastard"

"Sorry it was quite cruel of me. Take a seat and get your breath back"

She glanced around.

"What seat?"

I gestured towards the vat of cold congealed gravy, the surface matt and opaque.

"You want me to sit in that! You're a complete arsehole"

"The idea doesn't sit well with you?"

" You think you're so funny"

She leaned her back to the serving counter, put her arms against the edge and with a slight jump hoisted herself so she was sat on the edge. Black nylon covered legs, soaked with transparent soup dangled down, black leotard bulging at the bottom and drenched with green slime on the top, long brown hair dripping with the same green stuff.

Slowly she moved backwards using her hands to walk the edges of the serving vat. She stopped when her arse was directly above the centre of the brown gravy. I could see the muscles strain in her slender arms through the nylon sleeves of the leotard. She knew what was inevitable but was fighting the irresistible force of gravity pulling her towards the brown goo below and her irresistible desire to be humiliated.

Her shoulders began to tremble and gradually she lowered herself into the mess. She gasped as it broke the semi solid surface and the cold gravy seeped through the thick nylon lycra fabric of her leotard and then through the thinner fabric of her tights. She went deeper until it was covering her arse and then her hips, and until her arse was touching the bottom of the vat. Inky black nylon legs dangled over the edge of the vat while her upper thighs were submerged in the goo. Her leotard was only visible above the ribs, arms resting against the sides of the vat. She reminded me of someone in an old fashioned tin bath.

"Imagine you're in the bath " I commanded.

Using both hands she cupped a handful of the brown gloop and raised it above her chest, let it fall and massaged it into the fabric clinging to her breasts, through which I could see her erect nipples. She got more, smeared it over the shiny fabric covering her arms, then a handful under her arm pits and rubbed it in like it was soap. She raised an elegant black nylon covered leg into the air and smeared it with the congealed gravy, first the quadriceps and the shin and then another handful for the hamstrings and calf and then did the same with the other leg. She was losing the pretence that this was a punishment and the enthusiasm for degrading herself was becoming obvious. She reached down to her pussy covered in a double layer of black nylon and started to massage, the other hand massaging the gelatinous brown mess into her breasts.

I reached into the vat of peas and brought out a handful and smeared it across her face. She dribbled out the green stuff that got in her mouth, down her chin and then onto her leotard. I scooped up some more and rubbed it into the gravy-soaked black nylon covering her legs. I could feel the flexible muscles of her legs through the fabric and it made the erection within my own tights even more powerful. She slipped her hand underneath the waistband of her own tights and she moaned as she continued on the irreversible path to climax.

I gestured towards the custard, "Are you ready for desert?"

"Yes, all over my face. Everywhere"

I scooped some of the yellow custard into my hands. It had almost solidified as it had cooled. She opened her mouth I and smeared it inside. She closed, trapping my fingers between her lips, dribbling some of it down her front and then swallowed.

I grabbed more of the yellow stuff and smeared it over her face, breasts and hair. She grinned in ecstasy as she vigorously fingered herself. I rubbed custard all over her nylon clad legs and her arms until she was totally covered in it.

"Feed me the custard using your cock"

"Beg me"

"Please give me more custard. Oh please. I need your custard covered cock to satisfy me!"

"How about custard followed by a blast of cum?"

"That would be lovely. Your cum, all of it, your tiddlers, millions of them, down my throat. Just give it to me."

I clambered up to the side of the side of the serving counter and hovered above the yellow below, just as she had done above the vat of gravy. My outfit had sustained some mess from the treatment I had given her, specks of soup and mushy pea and gravy here and there. I lowered myself into the vat of custard and felt the resistance as the surface touched my arse, felt the coldness creep up my legs to my hips. My cock burning like a red hot poker was could feel the coldness of the damp yellow goo. Below the waist I was immersed except for my black nylon covered legs which emerged from the custard. With her spare hand she reached across and smeared some of the yellow stuff over my leotard and tights.

"It feels so good doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yes amazing"

I raised myself using my arms and knelt down in the goo soaking the shimmery black fabric of my tights in the yellow. I pulled down the waistband of my tights and moved the leotard crotch over to the side to allow my cock and balls to slide out. Coated them in the yellow stuff.

She tucked in her legs and dunked her feet in the brown gravy. Pushed back and uprighted herself from her reclined position. Above the gravy I could just see her knees poking out, faint flesh tones visible from beneath the black nylon food-coated material. She continued masturbating herself and opened her mouth ready to receive my custard cock.

Kneeling down I straddled the edges of the serving vats and positioned my cock directly in front of her face. Her mouth yearning to receive my cock, she reminded me of a hatchling waiting to be fed. I plunged my penis in and she sucked the custard off it. I grasped her pony tail, forced her to take my cock deeper and deeper and held it there. She spluttered and groaned. I pulled it out to allow her to catch her breath for a few seconds while I wanked myself. Then back in and I jerked her head, back and forth, over and over again until drool emerged and dribbled down her chin. She started to wank me off and suck on the end of my cock. I could feel the tension building in the base, just above my balls. She could sense it too, started to lick the end of my cock like it was an ice cream and wanked it more intensely. As my cum started to emerge she opened wide and stuck out her tongue to catch every drop. Again and again I shot out all the thick white cum I had been saving for her over the last few days. After I stopped ejaculating she closed her lips, savoured the taste and with a smile of satisfaction swallowed it all.

Now it was her turn to climax. She rubbed her nylon covered breast with her left hand and continued to pleasure herself with the right hand. She gasped and groaned in ecstasy, eyes closed, took deep breaths of air into her lungs, squirmed in the vat of brown slime. I dipped my hand in the yellow custard and massaged her other breast, smeared some more over her face and legs. When she was ready to cum she stopped, motionless for a second, stopped breathing. Her abdominals twitched a few times and she gasped for air and groaned out loud.

After she got her breath back she lay in the vat of brown gravy, black nylon covered legs hanging over the edge, droplets of gravy rolling from them onto the floor below, leotard smeared with soup and dripping with gravy, face covered with custard and hair matted with bits of mushy peas. She whimpered and slowly withdrew her hand from the crotch of her tights, adjusted the waistband and leotard back to its original position.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" I asked as I walked behind her to the other side of the serving counter and fetched the handcuffs I had stowed away beforehand.

"Yes, it felt amazing"

"But the thing is..."

"What?"

"The plan was to punish you"

I grabbed her wrist and snapped the handcuff onto it. Pulled it behind her back, over the edge of the counter.

"What the heck?"

I grabbed the other wrist, she struggled and tried to pull away but the position she was in did not allow for a good range of motion. I slipped it in the other cuff and clasped it shut.

"What are you doing, what are you going to do to me? ", a hint of panic entered her voice. She struggled to upright herself and stand up but with her feet dangling over the edge and without the leverage of her arms it was impossible. She lay there, defeated, dressed in her leotard and dance tights in a vat of cold gravy.

"I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm going to shower off and relax for a bit. You, on the other hand are on detention. So you'll be staying right where you are."

"How long for?"

I walked towards the door and opened it. "I'll come back when I've got some more cum for you to swallow".

"YOU are SUCH an ARSEHOLE!" she screamed as the door closed behind me.
70denier

Re: The punishment due part II

Postby dalious » 16 Apr 2009, 17:25

i love it
-Shayna
dalious

Postby muckypup » 23 Apr 2009, 20:00

Brilliant story, just when I thought "it would be brilliant if..." it happened. Can't wait for the next instalment!
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby marie_messy_cd » 24 Oct 2010, 16:32

Great story, loved it :D
marie_messy_cd

Fetlife: Marie_CD
UMD: marie_messy_cd

Postby pussnboots » 24 Jan 2011, 05:13

Great stuff. A slightly different outcome to what I had expected.
Is there a further chapter ? She has to get him back. Pleeease ?
pussnboots

Return to Reading Room