GungeFactor

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

GungeFactor

Postby hallam71 » 09 Apr 2009, 22:06

It was the final of the hit show GungeFactor.
The host, Kate Thornton, walked glamourously onto the stage and began to speak.
Kate was was wearing her hair up and was looking fantastic in a silky, tight-fitting, red dress.
"Welcome to the final of GungeFactor, we've had you guessing about the title of the show for weeks, although I'm sure some of you must have a clue, not even the judges or contestants knew what it meant. Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, you can stop wondering. We are ecstatic to inform you that tonight, the losers won't go home empty handed, the winners may get a contract for a million pound album, but the losers will get much, much more!"

As she spoke, a large round tank, similar to that of Noel's House Party but on a much larger scale, began to rise from a trapdoor in the floor. On top of the tank stood a large vat, full to the brim with a thick-looking liquid, which contained every colour of the spectrum.

"The losing act, and their mentor will tonight be gunged in our GungeFactor gunge tank! Not only will these people be gunged, but many more will be gunged along the way! Our first act is Coronation Street star, Samia Smith! And her mentor tonight is Dannii Minogue, and i am sure that many of our male viewers are hoping that they will lose and get the gunging of their lifetimes! I am also sure that an equal amount of viewers are rooting for the other contestant to get the gunging, it's another Coronation Street star, Tina O'Brian! and her mentor, Cheryl Cole! The losing act will be gunged at the end of tonights show."

Samia was wearing a emerald-green dress with a corset-effect around the waist.
Dannii was wearing a frilly, silver blouse, along with a sparkly short blue skirt.
Tina was wearing a casual yellow blouse with a pair of tight-fitting jeans.
Cheryl was wearing a long, black, low-cut dress.

For about 20 minutes of the show, the contestants took it in turns to sing for their votes.
"Now you've heard the acts, and you know the numbers to ring, please vote for who you want to win the Gungefactor 2008! In the mean time, lets bring on guest stars, the Spice Girls!"
On to the stage walked each of the Spice Girls.

"Now girls, this wasn't in your copy of the script, starting with you Emma, who do you think will win and escape the gunge tonight?"
"i think that Samia will escape the smooth, lovely gunge!" said Emma
"And what do you think Victoria?"
" I think that Tina will escape the icky gooey gunge."
"Mel C?"
"I agree with Emma."
"Mel B?"
"i agree with Victoria"
"Gerri?"
"i agree with Emma and Mel C"

"ok, well girls, what we didn't tell you is that whichever of you is wrong will also be gunged alongside the losers!"
This was greeted with mixed expressions of horror, nervousness, and in Emma's case, joy! Emma is infact a closet WAM fan, ever since her ex-boyfriend persuaded her to have some fun with a gallon of custard!

"Ok, I think we will choose a random celebrity guest from our audience to be gunged aswell! People have stayed clean for too long! Super computer, GO!!"
Names flashed up on the big screen on the stage, which slowed to a stop at: Gemma Atkinson.
The cameras zoomed in on Gemma, who had a look of excitement on her face. It was no secret that Gemma was into WAM. Anybody who was anybody had seen the video of Gemma having fun in a pool filled with honey!
She looked up just as the floodgates opened and thick orange slime came rushing out, and landed directly on her face! As the stream carried on, Gemma began to rub it into her hair, with a look of glee on her face, she was loving every second of it. The guests in the seats around her were in no danger however, as the gunge was so thick that it didn't even cause splash, it just slopped downwards, sticking to the curves of Gemma's body. The stream eventually stopped, and Gemma was taken away to be cleaned up.

"Well that was fun! I guaruntee that tonight will be a night to remember!"expressed Kate.
"And for those who have the Pringle syndrome, once you pop-you just can't stop, we are going to gunge ANOTHER member of our all-star audience right where they sit! Above 6 unlucky audience members heads are pipes which lead to a tank full with 6 gallons of gunge, and as the seats were randomly assigned, nobody has a clue who will recieve the 6 gallon gunging! To choose which pipe the gunge will escape from, is one of tonights judges, who may also be gunged tonight, Dannii Minogue, Dannii, pick a number between 1 and 6"
"ermm, i choose number 5" said Dannii.
there was a series of clunking noises, then all of a sudden, thick purple gunge rained down on the head of Dannii's sister, Kylie.
She screamed as the gunge collided with her styled hair and domed off towards the rest of the audience.
She continued to scream as the stream of gunge slowed and began to slop down her face, covering her whole body. By now, her hair was ruined, but the rest of her was only improved by the clinging gunge, which by now, had seeped into her jeans, into her perfect behind.
She wiped the gunge from her face as she walked off to get cleaned up.
Dannii was crying with laughter at the humiliation of her sister.
"i don't know what you're laughing at Dannii, you might be next!" said Kate.
This statement brought Dannii back down to earth, and the laughter ceased instantly.

"It is now time to reveal the winners of the show! The winner, and staying clean tonight is...TINA O'BRIAN AND HER MENTOR CHERYL COLE!!!!! Which means that going into the gunge tanks tonight are Samia Smith,Dannii Minogue, Emma Bunton, Melanie C and Gerri Halliwell!"
The host walked over to the tank and slid open the door.
"Well girls, it's time to meet your sticky fate!In you get."
The 5 women walked resignedly into the tank, heads hung low, apart from Emma Bunton who couldn't stop smiling.
They all sat down on the long bench, underneath the nozzles that led directly to the large, daunting vat of gunge.

Just as Kate began to slide the door closed, Emma grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the tank. At first she was kicking and screaming, but she eventually gave up and prepared herself for what was about to come.
A countdown timer appeared on the screen behind them:
5! 4! 3! 2! 1! GUNGE THEM!!!

The thick multi-coloured gunge began to flood out of the vat, spurting through the nozzles in thick streams of different colours. The reaction to the sticky goo was mixed. Samia, Mel and Gerri were all screaming, trying to avoid the torrents of thick slime, whereas Emma, and surprisingly even Danni, were laughing and welcoming the streams of sticky mess, even rubbing it into their hair and skin. Even Kate had a smile on her face, yet wasn't quite enjoying it enough to rub it in.
After several minutes, the torrents finally began to slow and eventually stopped.
With one half of the girls with sad looks on their faces due to ruined hair and clothes, and the other half laughing and having the time of their lives, Kate opened the door and stood on stage. She wiped her eyes and mouth and began to talk.

"Well that's it for Gungefactor 2008, we'll see you next year with a new lineup of singers, and even more gunge and mess! Although hopefully Iwon't be quite so involved" she said, laughing.
The camera's focused on the tank again as shaving foam started spurting from pies which were all discretely placed in the walls of the tank. The foam began to cover the women, who started screaming and laughing again, and by the end of it they all looked like oddly-shaped snowmen!
All gave their goodbyes and the credits began to roll.
hallam71

Re: GungeFactor

Postby MCPridz » 09 Apr 2009, 22:35

absolutely cracking story loved it with the celebrities in and can there please b more celebrity gunge based storeis for me to enjoy please thanks MCPridz
MCPridz

Re: GungeFactor

Postby MCPridz » 13 Feb 2012, 16:37

What about Gungefactor 2012 with Tulisa, Kelly and Caroline
MCPridz

Return to Reading Room