Poll ended at 28 Jul 2006, 02:19

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 3

Stories from Usenet Archives

Postby Grey » 21 Jul 2006, 02:19

Using the usenet search on Google, I have gone back to the old alt.sex.fetish.wet-and-messy newsgroup and found a number of WAM stories from the late 1990's.

Now...at the moment I have archived about 50 of them. Four of them are mine, the rest I have bound a name based on the post of the message or the author as identified in the message. I claim no ownership of any of these other stories (for reference the ones I did are part of the Janet series that I did while in University in 1996/1997). These stories are presented "as is" and am simply saving people the trouble from digging through the archives themselves. They may be on other story sites, but I don't know for sure which archive sites are still "live".

I am doing this to see if ppl want to read these old tales and to give them another life other than languishing in the archives. I will have missed stories that didn't appeal to me (quicksand and most of the wetlook) but that's not to say that someone else couldn't do them too.

As time permits (and doesn't take away from the story I am currently working on) I will post a story every couple of days and will try to get further through the archive. If there are formatting issues, not my fault. I did a copy and paste and where possible I will clean up glaring formatting errors....

Bill/Hayley: If you don't like this idea just let me know and I'll discontinue.
Grey

Return to Reading Room