my first story

Stories and longer posts you might want to read again and again

my first story

Postby gazdadude08 » 27 Nov 2008, 00:45

heres my first story any feedback would be appreciated

Hayleys Story

Please not this story may contain adult themes

Hayley was getting ready for a night out on the town she was wearing a long black dress and heel shoes the dress went halfway down her long slim legs, Hayley was a stunning girl according to her friends she was 5 ft 6 with long blonde hair down to her waist and a perfect models body. She went out regularly with her friends Amy who was 5 ft 8 which a stunning athletic body and short shoulder length red hair the third friend was Becci she was the identical twin of Amy however had let her hair grow to her waist length.
After leaving Hayley’s house the girls decided to go to there local nightclub where there was a charity fundraising event they went over got a drink and sat down.
“What’s that?” said Amy looking at a tall structure which had some sort out liquid on top of it
“I don know” said Hayley
“As long as I don’t get covered in anything icky I don’t mind” she said
Becci leaned over to Amy ad whispered something to her although Hayley couldn’t here them she could tell something was up as every time they were whispering they would put her in the loop shortly after but this time was different
“can I have a volunteer from the audience please” said the man on the pa
“You’ll do” he said looking at Hayley
“OK” she said as she had done stuff for charity before
“thank you what is your name?” he asked
“Hayley” she responded he guided Hayley to a seat next to the structure which was revealed to be a gunge tank Hayley’s jaw dropped her fear had come true she thought.
“here is the deal” said the pa
“for every £10 donated over the next two hours you will remove a item of clothing, if we raise enough so as you loose all your clothing you get the mystery prize. Are you up for it?”
“I guess so” said Hayley looking doomed to her fate when all of a sudden her heart sank
“I’ll give you £100 right now” said Amy, Hayley looked at Amy she was fuming her friend had doomed her
“Thank you said the PA come on up and you can perform the final part until then Hayley you know what you got to do” Said the PA.
Hayley was looking at Amy all the time as she removed her dress to reveal a black skimpy bra and thong afterwards she also removed them she was stark naked everyone could she all of her perfect body she tried covering her breasts and private area but wolf hitless from the audience made her feel embarrassed she took a set under the goo all she could think was how silly she would look covered in the gunk
All of a sudden everything went silent
“5….4…3…..2…” said the PA as he picked up a bucket of purple gunk Hayley knew she was doomed
“1” Hayley was fearing the worst when she heard a scream from Amy he had tipped the contest of the purple bucket over Amy, Hayley felt some relief that her friend had been gunged then it hit her she was next.
The host then walked over to the tank and pulled a lever Hayley felt something hit her head and then it went blank a the pink gunge covered her log blonde hair over her face and slowly over her breasts, a audience member noticed this and offered £40 to tip two buckets over the rest over which the PA the audience member she realised was Becci she picked up the first bucket which was brown and walked over to Hayley and emptied the contents over Hayley’s now pink hair you could barely see the blonde which turned brown as the contents emptied over her head covering slowly the top of Hayley’s naked body she then picked up the second bucket which was green despite Hayley’s protest she tipped the contents over Hayley’s mid region down over her legs the poor girl was covered she felt like crying but was to embarrassed
“thank you to Hayley and Amy said the PA unfortunately there are no showers here” said the pa Hayley was feeling hat this would b a night she would never forget she had been humiliated then had to walk home naked covered in goo would she ever live it down the thought as she walked
gazdadude08

Return to Reading Room